Kari Needs to Move On

7,503 Views | 88 Replies | Last: 1 yr ago by Retired FBI Agent
aggie93
How long do you want to ignore this user?
AG
LegalDrugPusher said:

Aggie-Jack said:

Why does she need to move on?

It's time to move on from this. She tried and I applaud her for her effort.
This is her only sane option. She can't win and she has done enough to say she tried. She also exposed a lot of the problems in AZ and hopefully people have taken notice. If she wants any future in politics of significance though she needs to shift. A good start would be for her to spend her energy hammering on what a disaster Katie Hobbs is and how she is setting records for vetoes. Likely every single one of those vetoes is a law with Lake as Governor.
"The most terrifying words in the English language are: I'm from the government and I'm here to help."

Ronald Reagan
Definitely Not A Cop
AG
If Kari and the GOP wants to continue fighting, do it by cleaning up the voting rules for future elections to prevent it from happening again. Do it by having judges that will enforce laws fairly put in power.

I agree with LDP that continuing to fight over this won't do her any favors. It just causes more voter fatigue and makes the GOP seem like whiny losers.
Urban Ag
AG
oh no said:

Don't really have much to add other than the contrast between conservative women and democrat Karens is stark, to say the least. You fine wine Mrs Lake.
jrod2181
Until a gentleman from Allen who happens to go to church and has a cousin who is married to a mayor incumbent weighs in I will withhold my judgement on if Lake should move on
aggiehawg
AG
Can she run to become County Recorder for Maricopa County or the Board of Supervisors?
Retired FBI Agent
OP is such troll.

Kari has an announcement today.

https://tips.fbi.gov/
1-800-225-5324
Retired FBI Agent
Perhaps announcing her Senate run?
1-800-225-5324
Greener Acres
AG
Retired FBI Agent said:

OP is such troll.

Kari has an announcement today.

Just wait, LDP will go silent for awhile then later tell us he changed his mind like his support of the McKinney airport.

Quote:

LegalDrugPusher
4:55p, 4/18/23

On May 6 McKinney residents will vote to approve or disapprove a $200 million bond to create the metroplexes 3rd commercial airport.

I live in McKinney and I will be voting Yes and it seems like the airport bind will pass.
Quote:

LegalDrugPusher
In reply to Im Gipper 5:32p, 5/8/23

The bond failed.

My wife and I changed our minds about the airport 2 weeks ago and decided to vote NO.

Faustus
That's a little stalky for something as trivial as a local bond.
ts5641
LegalDrugPusher said:

Faustus said:

LegalDrugPusher said:

Kari has fought a hard battle. We can still fight election fraud but some aspects are not going to change. You give it a few stabs and then move to another strategy.

Kari is too much of an asset to keep doing this.
Doing this is what makes her an asset to Trump.

She needs to be an asset to Conservative Americans not just to trump
This. She seems to be more about loyalty to Trump than loyalty to conservatism.
jwoodmd
LegalDrugPusher said:

I'm now one of those that no matter what I say damned if I do damned if I don't to many on here. If had I posted this link and mentioned that this is BS and Kari needs to continue to fight this I would have been scoffed at.

That was self-inflicted
Tea Party
I support people fighting for election integrity, regardless if it is not poitically convenient for the party in the upcoming election.

I wish more people cared about doing the right thing rather than the politically convenient thing. The apathy and "we'll get them next time" attitudes is exactly why the country is sliding left and deteriorating.
Learn about the Texas Nationalist Movement
https://tnm.me
Greener Acres
AG
Faustus said:

100% Agree. But if he wants to be the political power player here, he may want to be an elected official some day. I believe credibility and honesty are very important for people in power. While many get upset at his posts as self-aggrandizing, I'm more concerned about his integrity.
wasntme
LegalDrugPusher said:

wasntme said:

So, you're saying that she shouldn't keep fighting for something that she knows is unjust, and that she should just give up on that and move to something else.

That's not a fighters spirit!!

That's not what I'm saying she needs to come up with a new strategy to fight election fraud but at some point something is not giving then you have to move on. Otherwise we're wasting time and money.

I get what you are saying and I'm not trying to be contrarian, however, she feels ( and I believe) that her case definitely has some merit to it. I say, keep fighting, and move it on up the court system.
It's not wasting time nor money, if anything it is making more people aware and helping create the movement.
TXAggie2011
AG
Tea Party said:

I support people fighting for election integrity, regardless if it is not poitically convenient for the party in the upcoming election.

I wish more people cared about doing the right thing rather than the politically convenient thing. The apathy and "we'll get them next time" attitudes is exactly why the country is sliding left and deteriorating.
You think Donald Trump and his acolytes like Kari Lake are doing this "to do the right thing" and not because its part of their political strategy?

Bless your heart.
BluHorseShu
AG
Tea Party said:

You just described almost every single politician. It sucks and we all wished they cared more about the right thing...even if we disagree with it. To get things done in this country you, unfortunately, have to compromise sometimes. The majority of Americans are somewhere in the middle...whether middle left or middle right. Trying to do to much to the extreme either way does not land majority support ultimately.
BG Knocc Out
She is a liar who really disappointed me when she just ran with daddy Trump's lies about Desantis being "endorsed by Soros". I was a big fan until that, but she revealed everything about herself. She's a phony.
Tea Party
TXAggie2011 said:

Tea Party said:

You think Donald Trump and his acolytes like Kari Lake are doing this "to do the right thing" and not because its part of their political strategy?

Bless your heart.
You think because you "lost" now that the same politicians and voters that got you into this mess and refused to fix it before are going to magically start caring to fix it later?

Bless your heart.
Tea Party
BluHorseShu said:

Tea Party said:

You just described almost every single politician. It sucks and we all wished they cared more about the right thing...even if we disagree with it. To get things done in this country you, unfortunately, have to compromise sometimes. The majority of Americans are somewhere in the middle...whether middle left or middle right. Trying to do to much to the extreme either way does not land majority support ultimately.

Agreed some things are worth compromising on, and yes nearly all politicians are in it for themselves and cannot be trusted. I have no idea of Lake's ultimate intentions, but the current fight seems like a good one.

I don't care if it's an action that does not garner support with the majority right now because it is not politically convenient.
I care about supporting the right thing even if it means losing politically in the short run. You either have principles or you don't, and my principles are based upon election integrity in this case rather than winning the next election as most of the posters here seem to only care about.
oh no
AG
Just agreeing to "move on" is an implicit admission that ez fraud elections without anti-fraud controls, without audit trails, and without accountability for nefarious activities are ok.

"We'll get 'em next time" can never ever happen with these Mickey Mouse systems and processes, so no, I don't want anyone to move on from these stolen elections. We've been captured by Marxists who hate America so much they are actively and intentionally destroying it as we sit around and decide that it's time to just "move on". …only move on if you're moving on to something that might actually stop this Bolshevik revolution, because our judges have certainly demonstrated that they won't get in the way of injustice.
LegalDrugPusher
Faustus said:

It's because it's me so they're looking to get anything they can to try to make me look bad and embarrass me

I'm not a bad person! You would think by the way some of these people operate that I have screwed their wives or something or stolen money from them
LegalDrugPusher
BG Knocc Out said:

She is a liar who really disappointed me when she just ran with daddy Trump's lies about Desantis being "endorsed by Soros". I was a big fan until that, but she revealed everything about herself. She's a phony.

It was a terrible move on her part.
torrid
AG
Gila monsters for Kari!
LegalDrugPusher
Greener Acres said:

Faustus said:

100% Agree. But if he wants to be the political power player here, he may want to be an elected official some day. I believe credibility and honesty are very important for people in power. While many get upset at his posts as self-aggrandizing, I'm more concerned about his integrity.

So what are you saying that I never really changed my vote ? if I could reveal my Facebook post I started complaining about the bond a couple weeks before the election.
aggiehawg
AG
oh no said:

Just agreeing to "move on" is an implicit admission that ez fraud elections without anti-fraud controls, without audit trails, and without accountability for nefarious activities are ok.

"We'll get 'em next time" can never ever happen with these Mickey Mouse systems and processes, so no, I don't want anyone to move on from these stolen elections. We've been captured by Marxists who hate America so much they are actively and intentionally destroying it as we sit around and decide that it's time to just "move on". …only move on if you're moving on to something that might actually stop this Bolshevik revolution, because our judges have certainly demonstrated that they won't get in the way of injustice.
We can't get 'em next time unless the process is changed. And that is up to state legislatures to change them.
Rattler12
LegalDrugPusher said:

Faustus said:

It's because it's me so they're looking to get anything they can to try to make me look bad and embarrass me

I'm not a bad person! You would think by the way some of these people operate that I have screwed their wives or something or stolen money from them
I know how you feel bud .......see the meatloaf thread over in Food & Spirits. O crap I mentioned meatloaf in a politcal post ........
agz win
AG
Lake's future in politics is doomed with this scarlet letter and cannot/will not pivot from this political talking point so long as donald continues to be her mentoring manipulator. Even if she came to her senses and tried to move on, it is part of her legacy and the media and voting public will not forget.
Duckhook
AG
e=mc2 said:

LDP actually gets involved and puts his money where his mouth is. I commend his efforts.

Well, he does get paid to get involved.
aggiehawg
AG
agz win said:

Lake's future in politics is doomed with this scarlet letter and cannot/will not pivot from this political talking point so long as donald continues to be her mentoring manipulator. Even if she came to her senses and tried to move on, it is part of her legacy and the media and voting public will not forget.
Oh, I don't know about that. For some reason, Arizona likes their quirky politicians such as McCain and Sinema.
SociallyConditionedAg
AG
She won. Why stop fighting when Arizona's future is at stake? Are we going to give up on the next election too?
Bubblez
If Kari runs again and loses, will she still be fighting over the first election loss?
Retired FBI Agent
LegalDrugPusher said:

aggiehawg said:

Do you know why she was not in court for the trials?

She has been in Europe

She was in Hungry for CPAC May 5. I don't think that turned into a 3 week trip ...
1-800-225-5324
annie88
AG
She's up against the corrupt system, but I think she should keep fighting. We can't just keep giving into these Democrats and all the agencies in their back pocket. Someone has to keep fighting.
Currently a happy listless vessel and deplorable. #FDEMS TRUMP 2024.
Fight Fight Fight.
aggiehawg
AG
annie88 said:

She's up against the corrupt system, but I think she should keep fighting. We can't just keep giving into these Democrats and all the agencies in their back pocket. Someone has to keep fighting.
She is still fighting. Organized a "ballot chasing" team. Whatever that entails.

Presser rumble
aggiehawg
AG
Watch the presser. Worth it. Observer from a "testing" of the new Dominion (yippee!) equipment witnessed the failures...so the "test" parameters were changed.

I don't understand how anyone can say kickbacks are not involved in these "state certifications," when that happens.

Thank heavens Texas uses valid certification procedures and don't change their testing to get to desired result (to date.)
Page 2 of 3

subscribe Verify your student status
See Subscription Benefits
Trial only available to users who have never subscribed or participated in a previous trial.