Kari Needs to Move On

7,508 Views | 88 Replies | Last: 1 yr ago by Retired FBI Agent
Jeeper79
How long do you want to ignore this user?
AG
She won't move on. If she was smart, she would have done that 6 months ago. It's all she's got now, and she's staked her whole political career on it. She'd drop completely out of the news cycle if not for this.
aggiehawg
AG
Jeeper79 said:

She won't move on. If she was smart, she would have done that 6 months ago. It's all she's got now, and she's staked her whole political career on it. She'd drop completely out of the news cycle if not for this.
Watch her presser.

Listen, as a former female trial attorney, I understand how optics, how you present yourself, is very important to persuade a jury or a judge, much less an audience at large. Although she lived in another state, I for one am glad she didn't choose law and I ever had to face her in court.

She's that good at ex temp speaking and fielding questions off of the cuff, from any and everybody.
LegalDrugPusher
Retired FBI Agent said:

LegalDrugPusher said:

aggiehawg said:

Do you know why she was not in court for the trials?

She has been in Europe

She was in Hungry for CPAC May 5. I don't think that turned into a 3 week trip ...

She went to London after that
aggiehawg
AG
Tell her, next time you speak with her, her presser today was great and very convincing.
J. Walter Weatherman
Jeeper79 said:

Of course she won't move on. Raising money to fight fake election fraud is way too lucrative for her to walk away from.
aggiehawg
AG
J. Walter Weatherman said:

Jeeper79 said:

Of course she won't move on. Raising money to fight fake election fraud is way too lucrative for her to walk away from.
watch the presser. She is not taking money. She is living off of her savings.

But since you just defamed her, perhaps you could be funding her savings, soon.
J. Walter Weatherman
aggiehawg said:

Jeeper79 said:

Right.

https://www.azcentral.com/story/opinion/op-ed/laurieroberts/2023/01/25/kari-lake-election-campaign-fundraising/69840863007/

I'm sure even she's not dumb enough to commit obvious fraud, but I could definitely see her turn into a Beto type perpetual candidate who mostly just constantly gives speeches, is semi running for something at all times, and probably mixes in a few books, etc. None of those things happen if she admits she actually lost.
aggiehawg
AG

aggiehawg said:

Jeeper79 said:

Right.

https://www.azcentral.com/story/opinion/op-ed/laurieroberts/2023/01/25/kari-lake-election-campaign-fundraising/69840863007/

I'm sure even she's not dumb enough to commit obvious fraud, but I could definitely see her turn into a Beto type perpetual candidate who mostly just constantly gives speeches, is semi running for something at all times, and probably mixes in a few books, etc. None of those things happen if she admits she actually lost.
azcentral is a hack organization. They refuse to report the actual news without their anti-GOP bias.

But I know you love them anyway.

Didn't watch the presser, did you? No longer worthy of my time nor attention.

Have a nice life. Do not ever quote me and expect a reply again.
LegalDrugPusher
aggiehawg said:

Tell her, next time you speak with her, her presser today was great and very convincing.

I will
aggiehawg
AG
LegalDrugPusher said:

aggiehawg said:

I will
I'm just an Ol' Dame who is ill and in Texas, mobility and vision impaired in a rural area.

All I can offer are my fervent prayers to her and hers. And that I will. I promise.
PatriotAg02
AG
"Yeah George, I just think this leaving the British empire and starting a new nation just looks bad back in Europe, and is a dead end endeavor. It's a waste of time and money and frankly those taxes weren't THAT bad. At least we're not slaves?"

- Ben Franklin
Tom Kazansky 2012
AG
aggiehawg said:

LegalDrugPusher said:

aggiehawg said:

I will
I'm just an Ol' Dame who is ill and in Texas, mobility and vision impaired in a rural area.

All I can offer are my fervent prayers to her and hers. And that I will. I promise.

Sending prayers your way.
ThreatLevel: Midnight
AG
For the record OP, I commend your passion to be involved in attempting change. It's not easy to stick your money where your mouth is so to speak.

I was just shocked to see your post. Some context with the link likely would've started this thread down a more….productive path rather than the current "Gotcha!" Route.

I liken the current attempts at securing a verdict to "prove" election fraud to judges that seem either very biased or wholly unwilling to consider all evidence to the scene from the Big Short.
Once they realize that the reason the whole market seems fraudulent is because the ratings agencies weren't functioning in their intended capacity, all the pieces start to make sense.
Thanks & Gig 'Em
aggiehawg
AG
Quote:

I liken the current attempts at securing a verdict to "prove" election fraud to judges that seem either very biased or wholly unwilling to consider all evidence to the scene from the Big Short.

Once they realize that the reason the whole market seems fraudulent is because the ratings agencies weren't functioning in their intended capacity, all the pieces start to make sense.
A lot of the problem are election laws, and contesting election law is very screwed up and presents Catch 22. Can sue before the election happens because the disaster is coming, judge will not rule...because the election has not happened.

Sue after the election, judge says,"You waited too long."
BigRobSA
e=mc2 said:

LDP actually gets involved and puts his money where his mouth is. I commend his efforts.

This.

I bust his balls a LOT on here, but this is true.
Faustus
LegalDrugPusher said:

Faustus said:

LegalDrugPusher said:

Kari has fought a hard battle. We can still fight election fraud but some aspects are not going to change. You give it a few stabs and then move to another strategy.

Kari is too much of an asset to keep doing this.
Doing this is what makes her an asset to Trump.

She needs to be an asset to Conservative Americans not just to trump
She's hitched her train to Trump, not conservative Americans in general. That was the play.
She's copying Trump attacks on DeSantis on the Disney fight, in addition to never admitting defeat as part of an endless fundraising cycle.

https://www.newsweek.com/kari-lake-says-desantis-cant-beat-donald-duck-let-alone-donald-trump-1802246

Quote:

Kari Lake says that Florida Governor Ron DeSantis has no chance of beating former President Donald Trump because he can't even defeat "Donald Duck."

Lake, a staunch Trump ally and the failed Republican candidate in the 2022 Arizona gubernatorial election, took a swipe at the Florida governor's presidential ambitions and his continuing war with Disney during an interview with Newsmax host Eric Bolling on Tuesday.
. . .
Trump has mocked DeSantis for being "outplayed, outsmarted, and embarrassed by Mickey Mouse."
. . .
"When you pick a fight with Disney, you need to play to win," Lake said. "And so far, Governor DeSantis has been outworked and outmaneuvered by Disney ... You know, if you can't beat Donald Duck, how are you going to beat Donald Trump?"

"I think that's the question we have to ask when it comes to Governor DeSantis," she added. "I think he should stay in Florida ... I'd rather see President Trump, who's a deal-maker, who can make things happen, take on woke corporations."
. . .
Loren Visser
Ags77 said:

Lake, trump, and all Republicans should move on from the stolen election bs. Look forward , not backward.

DeSantis 2024
I love DeSantis but what shall we do when they simply steal it from him too?
If the pay's right, and it's legal, I'll do it...Well, if the pay's right, I'll do it.
TXAggie2011
AG
aggiehawg said:

Jeeper79 said:

LOL.

Her local news anchor savings aren't what's paying for her to spend 3 weeks traveling around Europe meeting with folks. Whether she's taking money directly from this source or that source, whatever, but she'll be making plenty of money because of her election challenges.
Retired FBI Agent
aggiehawg said:

Didn't watch the presser, did you?

Not everyone watched the presser I guess, but during her speech Lake says she's already raised millions for this new campaign initiative. Funds go to Save Arizona Fund Inc. which was incorporated a few months ago. That's probably her biggest strength--fundraising. In-person rallies, private events, and a great social media presence.

https://savearizonafund.com/

And Lake's upcoming book "Unafraid: Just Getting Started". Kari Lake shares an exclusive, uncensored look inside her journey. From the time she walked away from the media, to the beginning of her bid for governor, her David and Goliath primary campaign, her endorsement from the 45th President of the United States, Donald J. Trump, and the events of the general election campaign that led to the sabotaged Arizona election of 2022. Hot off the press this summer from DJT Jr's Winning Team Publishing - $29.99.

https://45books.com/collections/books/products/unafraid-just-getting-started

Edit: urls

https://tips.fbi.gov/
1-800-225-5324

subscribe Verify your student status
See Subscription Benefits
Trial only available to users who have never subscribed or participated in a previous trial.