Kari Needs to Move On

7,494 Views | 88 Replies | Last: 1 yr ago by Retired FBI Agent
LegalDrugPusher
How long do you want to ignore this user?
https://amp.cnn.com/cnn/2023/05/23/politics/arizona-kari-lake-election-lawsuit/index.html
ThreatLevel: Midnight
AG
Was this account hacked?
Thanks & Gig 'Em
Charpie
AG
Post the text of you telling her that
CREAg87
AG
Kari seems like a decent and likeable woman that has potential for office still. I just hope that she doesn't end up permanently tying herself to Trump.
Keep your rifle by your side
Aggie-Jack
AG
Why does she need to move on?
AggieVictor10
AG
Be sure to break that news to her over some whataburger.
TXAggie2011
AG
Does she know her best buddy is on the internet telling her to move on?

And move on to what?
Showertime at the Bidens

At a minimum, she's exposing how flawed the vote counting process is. There are lessons to be learned by every Republican politician.

LegalDrugPusher
Aggie-Jack said:

It's time to move on from this. She tried and I applaud her for her effort.
suburban cowboy
AG
Go ahead and tell the most notable relationship you have in politics to throw the towel in on election fraud
flashplayer
AG
ThreatLevel: Midnight said:

Was this account hacked?

Has to be. Did someone take out the spaces and do a copy cat user name or something?
TheCurl84
AG
CREAg87 said:

Kari seems like a decent and likeable woman that has potential for office still. I just hope that she doesn't end up permanently tying herself to Trump.

When will she ever be as good and as competent as Katie Hobbs?
Anonymous Source
S
Be sure to tell her this before you hand the phone over to your daughter.
Gig 'Em
e=mc2
AG
LDP actually gets involved and puts his money where his mouth is. I commend his efforts.
Sea Speed
AG
Way to stick by your friend whom you are definitely close to and have definitely known for years.
AgBandsman
AG
Or maybe the Justice System should be less corrupt.
JR Ewing
AG
LegalDrugPusher said:

Aggie-Jack said:

Disagree completely. It is what the left expect her to do...she should keep fighting and not fold like a cheap suit...
Teslag
AG
JR Ewing said:

LegalDrugPusher said:

Aggie-Jack said:

Disagree completely. It is what the left expect her to do...she should keep fighting and not fold like a cheap suit...

What exactly do you want her to do?
TexAgs91
AG
LegalDrugPusher said:

Aggie-Jack said:

We know the Arizona election was a fraud. What happened? Crooked judges?
LegalDrugPusher
Kari has fought a hard battle. We can still fight election fraud but some aspects are not going to change. You give it a few stabs and then move to another strategy.

Kari is too much of an asset to keep doing this.
Rattler12
LegalDrugPusher said:

Aggie-Jack said:

Can we do Trump now ? And yes I voted for him both times and think Biden and the whole D party are putzes Lake is a neophyte compared to our buddy Trump.
oh no
AG

Judge Dismissed Kari Lake lawsuit in Maricopa County. Lake's attorney provided multiple pieces of evidence, including the fact that over 274,000 ballots had signatures verified in less than 3 seconds. One signature reviewer also testified to seeing many ballot signatures not matching the name on the ballot, but being approved anyways. Video evidence was also presented of one signature reviewer just clicking approve on thousands of ballots without even reviewing them.

The Judge decided to ignore all the evidence, and instead stated that because some of the signature verifiers followed the rules, it makes everything ok.

Kari Lake will be appealing

We are a banana republic. USA has no business wasting any $ defending "democracy" abroad.
Ags77
AG
Lake, trump, and all Republicans should move on from the stolen election bs. Look forward , not backward.

DeSantis 2024
LegalDrugPusher
Sea Speed said:

Way to stick by your friend whom you are definitely close to and have definitely known for years.

Where does it say that I am not sticking by Kari? I will support Kari no matter what As long as what she's doing is ethical and legal but that doesn't mean that she needs to continue fighting in this dead-end street.
BluHorseShu
AG
e=mc2 said:

LDP actually gets involved and puts his money where his mouth is. I commend his efforts.
suck up
aggiez03
AG
oh no said:

Judge Dismissed Kari Lake lawsuit in Maricopa County. Lake's attorney provided multiple pieces of evidence, including the fact that over 274,000 ballots had signatures verified in less than 3 seconds. One signature reviewer also testified to seeing many ballot signatures not matching the name on the ballot, but being approved anyways. Video evidence was also presented of one signature reviewer just clicking approve on thousands of ballots without even reviewing them.

The Judge decided to ignore all the evidence, and instead stated that because some of the signature verifiers followed the rules, it makes everything ok.

Kari Lake will be appealing

We are a banana republic. USA has no business wasting any $ defending "democracy" abroad.
Unbelievable.

Fraud or no fraud, there is no way that 274,000 ballot can be verified in under 3 seconds.

I assume most of the counters are over 40, and if so, we people take 3 seconds to find the mouse cursor.

If any of them were over 60, they would take 3 seconds to put on their glasses, find the actual mouse, turn it the correct direction, and then another 10 seconds to find the cursor.

Faustus
LegalDrugPusher said:

Kari has fought a hard battle. We can still fight election fraud but some aspects are not going to change. You give it a few stabs and then move to another strategy.

Doing this is what makes her an asset to Trump.
wasntme
So, you're saying that she shouldn't keep fighting for something that she knows is unjust, and that she should just give up on that and move to something else.

That's not a fighters spirit!!
LegalDrugPusher
I'm now one of those that no matter what I say damned if I do damned if I don't to many on here. If had I posted this link and mentioned that this is BS and Kari needs to continue to fight this I would have been scoffed at.

But now I say she needs to move on from this and try a different strategy the ones who would be scoffing at me are now mocking me for saying that I have sold out my friend, which is completely pathetic , ludicrous and absurd because none of that is true. but the haters on here are upset because of this because now they can't say that I will just support Kari blindly 100% without any question at all. I took their ammunition out from under them.

Of course Kari would not agree with me that she needs to move on from this, but it's my opinion and I have expressed my opinion to Kari before on other things she has agreed or disagreed on.

I'm not One to only tell people what they want to hear.

LegalDrugPusher
Faustus said:

LegalDrugPusher said:

Doing this is what makes her an asset to Trump.

She needs to be an asset to Conservative Americans not just to trump
aggiehawg
AG
Do you know why she was not in court for the trials?
LegalDrugPusher
wasntme said:

So, you're saying that she shouldn't keep fighting for something that she knows is unjust, and that she should just give up on that and move to something else.

That's not a fighters spirit!!

That's not what I'm saying she needs to come up with a new strategy to fight election fraud but at some point something is not giving then you have to move on. Otherwise we're wasting time and money.

LegalDrugPusher
aggiehawg said:

She has been in Europe
YouBet
AG
This issue aside I just wish the media would use the word "lie", "lying", or any other derivative of that word so passionately against Democrats who lie every GD day about every GD topic.

You NEVER see the media use that term about them anywhere it matters.

For example, we see some version of this sentence anytime this topic comes up:

Quote:

Lake, who has amplified former President Donald Trump's lies about the 2020 election, has continued spreading falsehoods after the 2022 gubernatorial election, denying that Hobbs defeated her by approximately 17,000 votes.
When is a similar statement going to be consistently used describing the FBI, the Democrats, and every other agency regarding the coup against Trump? It's all been prove as lies. Where are the statements?
aggiehawg
AG
LegalDrugPusher said:

aggiehawg said:

She has been in Europe
Oh. Thanks.
Last Page
Page 1 of 3

subscribe Verify your student status
See Subscription Benefits
Trial only available to users who have never subscribed or participated in a previous trial.