OFFICIAL ****Donald Trump versus Ron DeSantis*** thread...

427,014 Views | 9100 Replies | Last: 8 mo ago by astros4545
aggie93
How long do you want to ignore this user?
AG
FireAg said:

How exactly is Congress going to pass a law that isn't within their powers to control? They'd have to tie it to something that does fall under the powers, and I just don't see it…

I think the only way to make it a national issue again is to amend the constitution, and I just don't see that happening…
Seriously? Most laws Congress passes are on very weak Constitutional grounds based on the 9th and 10th Amendments. Obamacare was a blatant violation but became law because the SC didn't have the guts to strike it down.

Roe was a horribly written decision with no legislation to back it up, it was literally just dreamed up by Blackmun. I have zero confidence that an abortion law passed by the Congress and signed by Trump gets overturned, I'd be shocked to see that happen actually.
"The most terrifying words in the English language are: I'm from the government and I'm here to help."

Ronald Reagan
Rongagin71
AG
aggie93 said:

FireAg said:

Seriously, some of y'all are the ones who obsess over every little dumb thing that escapes her keyboard…most of America doesn't care or, at a minimum, doesn't take her seriously…
That's simply a matter of the press letting her stay in her little box on Truth Social. That's easy enough to correct when the time comes. Loomer is fodder for endless news cycles when the media chooses to make it one. They can show how crazy she is, maybe even interview her. Then they just show Trump with her and talking about her and then they ask him to denounce her. It's a game they have played over and over again.

Most people don't know who Nick Fuentes is either but the fact Trump had him over for dinner has been memory holed for now. Same with Kanye and Milo.

Trump constantly leaves himself open like this because if someone says nice things about him and attacks his enemies he loves them.

It's as though some of you have forgotten how they dealt with Trump while he was President.
So, so true. Trump is a like a pinball machine, automatic.
aggie93
AG
Foreverconservative said:

aggie93 said:

I still don't get why people seem to think that anyone should fear Biden dropping out this late in the game. There's only been four brokered conventions in US history and the party that had them lost. The Dems made their bed with Joe they are stuck with him. They are praying for the justice system to tank Trump, because they know his base is going to be there. The border is a real issue, but the Achilles Heel for DeSantis is Abortion and I'm not saying he's wrong, just saying it's where he's going to motivate the opposition. Abortion is going to be the attack point for the Dems, it's all they have. Hayley is raining on DeSantis parade, and she's costing him money, she waffled on abortion for purely strategic gain. She's the Swamp's plan B and DeSantis doesn't fit in there. Notice how DeSantis has kinda backed off Disney? Hayley was literally begging them to come to SC. Like them or not Walt Disney World Resort generated more than $40 billion in economic impact across FLA and more than a quarter of a million total jobs. If DeSantis successfully drove Disney out of FLA the FLA economy takes a dive. It was a great rah rah moment for campaigning and rev up the base, but facs are the last thing ANY governor want's to do is drive that many jobs and revenue out of their state, regardless of their woke BS.
DeSantis won by 20 points AFTER he went after Disney.

Also if you think that the Dems picking a younger guy without baggage instead of Biden hurts them you need your head examined.
History says otherwise. NEVER IN THE HISTORY OF THE US has a brokered convention produced a POTUS

Might want to contact a neurologist
The modern primary system we have didn't even exist until '72. Up until the early 1900s most were Caucuses with low turnout and very much controlled by the Parties. Trying to make some historical equivalency simply shows you don't know your history or context. BTW Presidents have won when they weren't even candidates until the election, James Garfield is an example who won on the 35th ballot of the 1880 Republican Convention when he started the Convention as a supporter of John Sherman. That was literally a "Brokered Convention".

Beyond that though all of this is new territory. We have never had one party with so much influence over the media. We have ballot harvesting and mail in ballots at a scale never before imagined and the Dems have invested heavily to master that and elect even terrible candidates (Fetterman and Hobbs most recently). It's just a different world.

"The most terrifying words in the English language are: I'm from the government and I'm here to help."

Ronald Reagan
PA24
AG
If DeSantis wins Iowa and proves polls wrong
Or
Trump picks birdbrain

I would get n line with DeSantis
UAS Ag
FireAg said:

Why do y'all even pay attention to that nut job?

Ya'll give her the attention she wants…
Because Trump gives her a lot of access...which means she's consequential to him.

That's something to pay attention to...
FireAg
AG
UAS Ag said:

FireAg said:

Because Trump gives her a lot of access...which means she's consequential to him.

No…no it really isn't…
Ag with kids
AG
FireAg said:

UAS Ag said:

FireAg said:

No…no it really isn't…
Yeah...it is.

Because it WILL be front and center in the media if Trump gets the nomination.

But, if keeping your head in the sand about Trump's weaknesses (and the company he keeps IS a weakness) is your idea of how you want to go forward, don't let me stop you.
FireAg
AG
Oookay…we will find out if you are right or not…
Ag with kids
AG
FireAg said:

Oookay…we will find out if you are right or not…
I'm just looking at how the period from 2015-2022 went for Trump...

Maybe the media will turn over a new leaf and be nice to him in the future.
FireAg
AG
Maybe…probably not…but we are going to find out…
Pizza
There's a 3rd option for potus...

He can fix it.

aggie93
AG
Huh, interesting.

Ronald Reagan
Rapier108
Polls are all about manipulating the public, always have been.

Rush was saying this 20+ years ago.
"If you will not fight for right when you can easily win without blood shed; if you will not fight when your victory is sure and not too costly; you may come to the moment when you will have to fight with all the odds against you and only a precarious chance of survival. There may even be a worse case. You may have to fight when there is no hope of victory, because it is better to perish than to live as slaves." - Sir Winston Churchill
aggie93
AG
Rapier108 said:

Not the Trump polls showing him way up though, those are all legit and everyone should drop out and give him their money and do it quick before we actually vote.

Ronald Reagan
Rapier108
aggie93 said:

Rapier108 said:

Not the Trump polls showing him way up though, those are all legit and everyone should drop out and give him their money and do it quick before we actually vote.
Of course, because according to people here, the polls decide the candidate. Voters don't have a say.

It is obvious that the pollsters are manipulating the public to think Trump is inevitable and that he'll smoke Biden. Anyone now blinded by fealty to Trump knows that the polls will flip overnight if he gets the nomination.

And if by some chance the Democrats think Biden would lose to Trump, out he goes and in comes Newsom or Whitmer.
"If you will not fight for right when you can easily win without blood shed; if you will not fight when your victory is sure and not too costly; you may come to the moment when you will have to fight with all the odds against you and only a precarious chance of survival. There may even be a worse case. You may have to fight when there is no hope of victory, because it is better to perish than to live as slaves." - Sir Winston Churchill
Old May Banker
AG
What he really meant is that polls that show him behind are wrong... but polls that show him up by a lot should mean everyone surrenders and gives him their money.
aggie93
AG
Fact Check: True

Ronald Reagan
MarkTwain
aggie93 said:

Huh, interesting.

Is this supposed to be some sort of revelation? It's been pretty well documented as fact. Polsters manipulate polls to get a targeted result. That's why when you look at polls you need to see the data because without that they are worthless. Frank Luntz was outed as one of the biggest shysters in the business, notice how he went from the goto guy to a pariah. Luntz was caught on hidden camera dead to right. Luntz's job was to tell Republicans how to think about the most important issues of the day. Luntz was to coin the phrase a smooth operator. He's been around for a long time and was the #1 GOP pollster at one point. The shyster had his very own office at FNC. Roger Ailes put him on the map The problem is that Frank Luntz's views are a 180 from those of your average Republican. Luntz is a bonafide conventional liberal and has an agenda. His main clients and funding came left-wing corps like Google and people like Bezos and Zuck. When Frank Luntz used to give advice to congressional Republicans, he had his financial backers Google, AWS and FB's perspective in mind, and O'Keefe and his little honeypot hidden cameras pulled the curtain back on the scam artist. IMHO all big network pollsters are narrative makers not poll takers. One of the reason I have NEVER trusted Kellyanne Conway. Her and her crazy assed ex husband are both con artists in my book.
“Never argue with stupid people, they will drag you down to their level and then beat you with experience" - Mark Twain
aggie93
AG

aggie93 said:

Huh, interesting.

Is this supposed to be some sort of revelation? It's been pretty well documented as fact. Polsters manipulate polls to get a targeted result. That's why when you look at polls you need to see the data because without that they are worthless. Frank Luntz was outed as one of the biggest shysters in the business, notice how he went from the goto guy to a pariah. Luntz was caught on hidden camera dead to right. Luntz's job was to tell Republicans how to think about the most important issues of the day. Luntz was to coin the phrase a smooth operator. He's been around for a long time and was the #1 GOP pollster at one point. The shyster had his very own office at FNC. Roger Ailes put him on the map The problem is that Frank Luntz's views are a 180 from those of your average Republican. Luntz is a bonafide conventional liberal and has an agenda. His main clients and funding came left-wing corps like Google and people like Bezos and Zuck. When Frank Luntz used to give advice to congressional Republicans, he had his financial backers Google, AWS and FB's perspective in mind, and O'Keefe and his little honeypot hidden cameras pulled the curtain back on the scam artist. IMHO all big network pollsters are narrative makers not poll takers. One of the reason I have NEVER trusted Kellyanne Conway. Her and her crazy assed ex husband are both con artists in my book.
Trump's entire campaign so far has been based around "Muh Polls" and how he doesn't need to debate, campaign, do tough interviews, or anything else. Everyone needs to drop out and give him their money. Yet at the same time he comes out and says the polls are fake.

It's just classic Trump and the fact that isn't an obvious point to you says it all.

Ronald Reagan
PA24
AG
aggie93 said:

aggie93 said:

Huh, interesting.

Trump's entire campaign so far has been based around "Muh Polls" and how he doesn't need to debate, campaign, do tough interviews, or anything else. Everyone needs to drop out and give him their money. Yet at the same time he comes out and says the polls are fake.

It's just classic Trump and the fact that isn't an obvious point to you says it all.
And yet you have agreed to support him if he is the nominee.

aggie93
AG
PA24 said:

aggie93 said:

aggie93 said:

Huh, interesting.

And yet you have agreed to support him if he is the nominee.

Well I voted for McCain and Romney too, I don't vote for communists.

Ronald Reagan
TRM
AG
FireAg
AG
Everyone says they'll veto…but then they don't…

Politics…
TRM
AG
What makes you think DeSantis wouldn't veto it?

"Oh no, the government is going to shut down. I'm so sad."
FireAg
AG
I think he talks big now, but DC has a way of forcing you to cave in eventually...the ignorant masses start worrying aobut their SS checks and medicare bennies...POTUS gets a ton of pressure to cave on shutdowns...

And for the record, the longest shutdown in history to date happened on Trump's watch...
willtackleforfood
AG
Good post.

Watch the entire interview. And tell me with a straight face the progressive media is targeting Ron. They were best friends! No questions about Christian Ziegler or Jeff Roe? It was all Trump, all the time. Ron got say with a straight face, and get away with, he's doing well in New Hampshire. He's running 4th/5th!!

So much more to pick apart. What a farce and the TDS crowd laps it up

Nobody fears Ron.

Rapier108
One of the biggest MAGA trolls using Joe Scarborough and MSDNC to attack DeSantis.

Just like Trump, MAGA attacks from the left, always.
TRM
AG
Christian Ziegler is a Trump guy, so you should be glad he didn't bring it up.
FL_Ag1998
AG
Are you talking about the same Christian Zeigler who was a Trump surrogate and pushed by Trump?

Msybe they'd be better off asking Trump about his boy Zeigler.

Good lord, you Trump boys really don't do any research at all do you, lol.
aggie93
AG
FireAg said:

Politics…
The list of things that DeSantis has done that others have not or that others thought was impossible is very, very long. He backs up his promises, always has.

Ronald Reagan
aggie93
AG
FL_Ag1998 said:

Are you talking about the same Christian Zeigler who was a Trump surrogate and pushed by Trump?

Msybe they'd be better off asking Trump about his boy Zeigler.

Good lord, you Trump boys really don't do any research at all do you, lol.
But he is from Florida and DeSantis was nice to him!

Ronald Reagan
FireAg
AG
aggie93 said:

FireAg said:

Politics…
The list of things that DeSantis has done that others have not or that others thought was impossible is very, very long. He backs up his promises, always has.

Yeah GWB was the same way as Texas Governor…then DC…

Things change inside the beltway and no one has been immune, regardless of resume…
ttu_85
willtackleforfood said:

Good post.

Watch the entire interview. And tell me with a straight face the progressive media is targeting Ron. They were best friends! No questions about Christian Ziegler or Jeff Roe? It was all Trump, all the time. Ron got say with a straight face, and get away with, he's doing well in New Hampshire. He's running 4th/5th!!

So much more to pick apart. What a farce and the TDS crowd laps it up

Nobody fears Ron.

And nobody takes your simplistic posting seriously.
willtackleforfood
AG
Yeah, I knew this would draw the suckers out.

MAGA JUDAS aka Michael Thompson Lee County REC Chairman Speaks

Quote:

Michael Thompson is the latest chairman for the Lee County Florida Republican Executive Committee. He secured this position in Lee County due to his affiliation with General Michael Flynn, Patrick Byrne and his tenure at the America Project. Thompson used this association to win over the members of the Lee County Republican Executive Committee.

Once he secured the position he rapidly went about subverting election integrity efforts in Lee County Florida. Why would someone associated with General Flynn and Patrick Byrne do such a thing?

Chris Quackenbush in Lee County uncovered an interesting dataset in the ES&S EL45A Election Summary Results. This find was "the spark" that helped expose election fraud and solve the largest legal problem facing American who were contesting election results.

Chris asked me to help her see if what she had identified in Lee County was going on elsewhere in Florida based on my effectiveness in obtaining data and election fraud evidence via public records requests.

What we found throughout the State of Florida (America's Gold Standard For Elections) was shocking. Hundreds of thousands of ballots cast by Florida voters were adjudicated as 100% BLANK by ES&S Tabulators.

As Chris Quackenbush was gaining real traction in Lee County on our BLANK BALLOT investigation as the acting election integrity chairperson, Michael Thompson shut down her efforts and removed her as election integrity chairperson. Why would he do that? Why would Thompson try to shut down a real investigation that was bearing REAL fruit?

As I would later find out from the the very lips of Michael Thompson, he was offered a cookie, aka bribe from the new RPOF Chairman Zeigler. Thompson was promised to be made the RPOF election integrity chairman if he shut down the investigation in the machine fraud and the efforts to get rid of the voting machines in favor of hand counted paper ballots.

Why would Christian Zeigler want to shutdown the election fraud via election machines and the massive conspiracy with the Florida Election Fraud Mafia? Who would benefit from exposing the massive election fraud in Florida? Ron DeSantis was a massive beneficiary and an active participant in the massive Election Fraud RICO Enterprise who destroyed evidence in Florida that could have been used to stop the steal nationwide. But apparently, DeSantis was also offered a cookie to betray President Donald J Trump, Florida voters and all Americans. That bribe was the offer to be the next GOP Presidential nominee if he helped cover up the theft of the 2020 Presidential Election.

Zeigler - shut down the election integrity investigation. Sound like a "Trump guy"? How's that for research? You RDS guys are simple.

Ron's position on election integrity makes sense now, doesn't it?

I hope Trump does debate Ron. Should be good.
willtackleforfood
AG
Looks like De$anti$ was more than nice.
First Page Last Page
Page 225 of 261

subscribe Verify your student status
See Subscription Benefits
Trial only available to users who have never subscribed or participated in a previous trial.