OFFICIAL ****Donald Trump versus Ron DeSantis*** thread...

426,940 Views | 9100 Replies | Last: 8 mo ago by astros4545
FL_Ag1998
How long do you want to ignore this user?
AG
willtackleforfood said:

Yeah, I knew this would draw the suckers out.

MAGA JUDAS aka Michael Thompson Lee County REC Chairman Speaks

Quote:

Michael Thompson is the latest chairman for the Lee County Florida Republican Executive Committee. He secured this position in Lee County due to his affiliation with General Michael Flynn, Patrick Byrne and his tenure at the America Project. Thompson used this association to win over the members of the Lee County Republican Executive Committee.

Once he secured the position he rapidly went about subverting election integrity efforts in Lee County Florida. Why would someone associated with General Flynn and Patrick Byrne do such a thing?

Chris Quackenbush in Lee County uncovered an interesting dataset in the ES&S EL45A Election Summary Results. This find was "the spark" that helped expose election fraud and solve the largest legal problem facing American who were contesting election results.

Chris asked me to help her see if what she had identified in Lee County was going on elsewhere in Florida based on my effectiveness in obtaining data and election fraud evidence via public records requests.

What we found throughout the State of Florida (America's Gold Standard For Elections) was shocking. Hundreds of thousands of ballots cast by Florida voters were adjudicated as 100% BLANK by ES&S Tabulators.

As Chris Quackenbush was gaining real traction in Lee County on our BLANK BALLOT investigation as the acting election integrity chairperson, Michael Thompson shut down her efforts and removed her as election integrity chairperson. Why would he do that? Why would Thompson try to shut down a real investigation that was bearing REAL fruit?

As I would later find out from the the very lips of Michael Thompson, he was offered a cookie, aka bribe from the new RPOF Chairman Zeigler. Thompson was promised to be made the RPOF election integrity chairman if he shut down the investigation in the machine fraud and the efforts to get rid of the voting machines in favor of hand counted paper ballots.

Why would Christian Zeigler want to shutdown the election fraud via election machines and the massive conspiracy with the Florida Election Fraud Mafia? Who would benefit from exposing the massive election fraud in Florida? Ron DeSantis was a massive beneficiary and an active participant in the massive Election Fraud RICO Enterprise who destroyed evidence in Florida that could have been used to stop the steal nationwide. But apparently, DeSantis was also offered a cookie to betray President Donald J Trump, Florida voters and all Americans. That bribe was the offer to be the next GOP Presidential nominee if he helped cover up the theft of the 2020 Presidential Election.

Zeigler - shut down the election integrity investigation. Sound like a "Trump guy"? How's that for research? You RDS guys are simple.

Ron's position on election integrity makes sense now, doesn't it?

I hope Trump does debate Ron. Should be good.

Lol, first, no you didn't but nice try attempting to backtrack.

Second, lol. Just lol your entire premise. Nothing more is needed to be honest. And besides, you Trump simps never offer any argument or facts or proof. You simply say, "Rural America loves Trump!".
CREAg87
AG
Trump diehards have become pollical *******s- they never tire of lying for Trump and watching him stomp all over the values they claim to hold.
Keep your rifle by your side
Ag with kids
AG
FL_Ag1998 said:

willtackleforfood said:

Quote:

Michael Thompson is the latest chairman for the Lee County Florida Republican Executive Committee. He secured this position in Lee County due to his affiliation with General Michael Flynn, Patrick Byrne and his tenure at the America Project. Thompson used this association to win over the members of the Lee County Republican Executive Committee.

Once he secured the position he rapidly went about subverting election integrity efforts in Lee County Florida. Why would someone associated with General Flynn and Patrick Byrne do such a thing?

Chris Quackenbush in Lee County uncovered an interesting dataset in the ES&S EL45A Election Summary Results. This find was "the spark" that helped expose election fraud and solve the largest legal problem facing American who were contesting election results.

Chris asked me to help her see if what she had identified in Lee County was going on elsewhere in Florida based on my effectiveness in obtaining data and election fraud evidence via public records requests.

What we found throughout the State of Florida (America's Gold Standard For Elections) was shocking. Hundreds of thousands of ballots cast by Florida voters were adjudicated as 100% BLANK by ES&S Tabulators.

As Chris Quackenbush was gaining real traction in Lee County on our BLANK BALLOT investigation as the acting election integrity chairperson, Michael Thompson shut down her efforts and removed her as election integrity chairperson. Why would he do that? Why would Thompson try to shut down a real investigation that was bearing REAL fruit?

As I would later find out from the the very lips of Michael Thompson, he was offered a cookie, aka bribe from the new RPOF Chairman Zeigler. Thompson was promised to be made the RPOF election integrity chairman if he shut down the investigation in the machine fraud and the efforts to get rid of the voting machines in favor of hand counted paper ballots.

Why would Christian Zeigler want to shutdown the election fraud via election machines and the massive conspiracy with the Florida Election Fraud Mafia? Who would benefit from exposing the massive election fraud in Florida? Ron DeSantis was a massive beneficiary and an active participant in the massive Election Fraud RICO Enterprise who destroyed evidence in Florida that could have been used to stop the steal nationwide. But apparently, DeSantis was also offered a cookie to betray President Donald J Trump, Florida voters and all Americans. That bribe was the offer to be the next GOP Presidential nominee if he helped cover up the theft of the 2020 Presidential Election.

Zeigler - shut down the election integrity investigation. Sound like a "Trump guy"? How's that for research? You RDS guys are simple.

Lol, first, no you didn't but nice try attempting to backtrack.

Second, lol. Just lol your entire premise. Nothing more is needed to be honest. And besides, you Trump simps never offer any argument or facts or proof. You simply say, "Rural America loves Trump!".
HEY!

Immutable Truth Substack said so!!!!
J. Walter Weatherman
willtackleforfood said:

Quote:

Lmao. You would probably be the first Trumper in history to actually want him to debate DeSantis. It would probably be called after 10 minutes due because people would feel guilty watching DeSantis debate someone who can barely put 2 sentences together at this point.
BigBrother
AG
One thing we can say with absolute certainty- If Trump wins the Primary it's because he cheated.
aggie93
AG
willtackleforfood said:

Quote:

Let me see here. Some weird Substack finds a guy who is a hardcore Trump supporter that is saying that DeSantis accepted Zeigler (who was a Trump guy) who was shutting down a voting fraud investigation in Florida (which both Trump and DeSantis won and is now Dark Red). Somehow this investigation in Florida meant DeSantis wouldn't get involved in the 2020 election contest (no clue how Florida voting had anything to do with the Swing states Trump lost but whatever). DeSantis did this in a secret plot to get the GOP nomination for President in '24 somehow.

Damn, you "got 'em" now! I can see why DeSantis would be terrified of debating Trump and having Trump bring that out and explain it. Wow.
"The most terrifying words in the English language are: I'm from the government and I'm here to help."

Ronald Reagan
FireAg
AG
Well come up with excuses because he's gonna trounce the field…
aggie93
AG
FireAg said:

aggie93 said:

FireAg said:

Everyone says they'll veto…but then they don't…

Politics…
The list of things that DeSantis has done that others have not or that others thought was impossible is very, very long. He backs up his promises, always has.

Yeah GWB was the same way as Texas Governor…then DC…

Things change inside the beltway and no one has been immune, regardless of resume…
DeSantis is no GWB who no one would have ever known if his Dad and Grandad weren't famous politiicans. He also has 6 years of experience in Congress, he's not a not naive.

That said we know Trump will fail because he failed last time. If DeSantis is 1/10th as successful as he has been in Florida it would blow away what Reagan and Trump accomplished. I'd love to see him have that chance.
"The most terrifying words in the English language are: I'm from the government and I'm here to help."

Ronald Reagan
aggie93
AG
FireAg said:

Well come up with excuses because he's gonna trounce the field…
If he wins it will be because he is well liked and a lot of people felt like he got screwed in '20. That's the fundamental reason.

Ronald Reagan
FireAg
AG
He's not going to get the chance to this time bud…
FireAg
AG
I agree but add name recognition…
aggie93
AG
FireAg said:

He's not going to get the chance to this time bud…
28 days.

Ronald Reagan
Rapier108
And if your boy Trump wins the nomination, then no Republican will ever get a chance again because the Democrats will make sure they never, ever, lose control.

But if all you MAGA types want to ensure that happens, just so you can ride the Trump train one last time, just be prepared for the consequences.
"If you will not fight for right when you can easily win without blood shed; if you will not fight when your victory is sure and not too costly; you may come to the moment when you will have to fight with all the odds against you and only a precarious chance of survival. There may even be a worse case. You may have to fight when there is no hope of victory, because it is better to perish than to live as slaves." - Sir Winston Churchill
aggie93
AG
This is very disappointing from Carlson and complete crap. DeSantis never shifted his position on Ukraine. He has consistently said it is Europe's issue and still says that. He hasn't called for a complete stop of all funding but he is calling for a quick and peaceful solution and for Europe to be funding this. Griffin also has come out publicly and isn't supporting DeSantis in '24, in part because DeSantis won't give him special access or change his views and more specifically his battle against Disney.

What the hell has happened to all of these "conservative" commentators? It's just staggering.

Griffin staying on sidelines of GOP Primary

Ronald Reagan
Rapier108
aggie93 said:

This is very disappointing from Carlson and complete crap. DeSantis never shifted his position on Ukraine. He has consistently said it is Europe's issue and still says that. He hasn't called for a complete stop of all funding but he is calling for a quick and peaceful solution and for Europe to be funding this. Griffin also has come out publicly and isn't supporting DeSantis in '24, in part because DeSantis won't give him special access or change his views and more specifically his battle against Disney.

What the hell has happened to all of these "conservative" commentators? It's just staggering.

Griffin staying on sidelines of GOP Primary
Tucker is trash. He sold his soul to Trump and has turned into nothing but a little MAGA *****.

He is quickly heading into Loomer land at the rate he is going.
"If you will not fight for right when you can easily win without blood shed; if you will not fight when your victory is sure and not too costly; you may come to the moment when you will have to fight with all the odds against you and only a precarious chance of survival. There may even be a worse case. You may have to fight when there is no hope of victory, because it is better to perish than to live as slaves." - Sir Winston Churchill
Dan Scott
AG
Tucker had a new network. I'm guessing more Trumpers would pay $10/month than DeSantis voters. He knows his audience.
aggie93
AG

Ronald Reagan
Rapier108
Dan Scott said:

Tucker had a new network. I'm guessing more Trumpers would pay $10/month than DeSantis voters. He knows his audience.
A fool and his money are soon parted.
LMCane
It's all a grift my friend.

Carlson knows he gets a larger audience to put money in his pocket if he kowtows to the Trumpers.

he knows if he told the truth,

the same things he said about Trump in private text messages- that he would lose money from his own pocket.

aggie93
AG
LMCane said:

It's all a grift my friend.

Carlson knows he gets a larger audience to put money in his pocket if he kowtows to the Trumpers.

he knows if he told the truth,

the same things he said about Trump in private text messages- that he would lose money from his own pocket.

Actually it's worse than that. Carlson's new venture involves being in business with Don Jr. with Public Square for 7 figures.

Ronald Reagan
LMCane
aggie93
AG
Don Jr is the big backer of Public Square

Public Square has deep ties with Trump and MAGA

Quote:

The platform dubbed PublicSquare and backed by investors including Donald Trump Jr. and his fiancee, Kimberly Guilfoyle is part of a growing crop of companies riding a backlash to what some conservatives see as corporations and retailers that promote overly progressive social agendas.
Zoom in: PublicSquare says it doesn't endorse political candidates, but its most prominent supporters, its products and its mission statement can seem like they just stepped out of a Trump rally.
  • Reps. Marjorie Taylor Greene (R-Ga.) and Jim Banks (R-Ind.), both Trump loyalists, have begun promoting the site in town hall-type events.
  • On Wednesday, featured items on the site included Christmas decorations, boxes for storing firearms, and goods from a coffee company called COVFEFE, named after an odd late-night tweet by Donald Trump in 2017.
  • Among COVFEFE's offerings: "Drain the Swamp Medium Roast" and "MAGA Dark Roast."

Carlson signs first ad deal with Public Square

Tucker also got an 8 Figure investment from Omeed Malik who is on the Board of Directors of Public Square

Carlson's Media company secures investment from 1789 Capital

Just follow the money and everything makes sense.

Ronald Reagan
LMCane
DeSantis needs to stay in the race until the end

Nearly a Quarter of Trump Voters Say He Shouldn't Be Nominated if Convicted
December 20, 2023in News

Nearly a quarter of former President Donald J. Trump's own supporters believe that he should not be the Republican Party's nominee for president next year if he is found guilty of a crime, according to a New York Times/Siena College poll.

Mr. Trump continues to enjoy an enormous lead among the Republican candidates vying for the party's presidential nomination, and he has used the prosecutions he faces to cast himself as the target of political persecution by Democrats and President Biden. But the poll suggests that a not-insignificant minority of those who would otherwise want him at the top of the Republican ticket in November could change their mind if he were found guilty in any of the four criminal cases he is facing, even if he has won the primary contest.
BigBrother
AG
aggie93 said:

Don Jr is the big backer of Public Square

Public Square has deep ties with Trump and MAGA

Quote:

The platform dubbed PublicSquare and backed by investors including Donald Trump Jr. and his fiancee, Kimberly Guilfoyle is part of a growing crop of companies riding a backlash to what some conservatives see as corporations and retailers that promote overly progressive social agendas.
Zoom in: PublicSquare says it doesn't endorse political candidates, but its most prominent supporters, its products and its mission statement can seem like they just stepped out of a Trump rally.
  • Reps. Marjorie Taylor Greene (R-Ga.) and Jim Banks (R-Ind.), both Trump loyalists, have begun promoting the site in town hall-type events.
  • On Wednesday, featured items on the site included Christmas decorations, boxes for storing firearms, and goods from a coffee company called COVFEFE, named after an odd late-night tweet by Donald Trump in 2017.
  • Among COVFEFE's offerings: "Drain the Swamp Medium Roast" and "MAGA Dark Roast."

Carlson signs first ad deal with Public Square

Tucker also got an 8 Figure investment from Omeed Malik who is on the Board of Directors of Public Square

Carlson's Media company secures investment from 1789 Capital

Just follow the money and everything makes sense.

Yup. This is what prompted his "nasty" comments. He had to say those things to get the $$$ from Don Jr's pals.

Trump was in a panic when Ron announced that Tucker was going to endorse him immediately.

This is so much like the behavior of politicians and lobbyists that Tucker supposedly despises.

Tucker = Confirmed grifter
aggiehawg
AG
What is this?

https://trumpnikki2024.com/#history

Scroll to the bottom and it says it is from the DeSantis Campaign? Is this a fake?
TRM
AG
aggie93
AG
aggiehawg said:

What is this?

https://trumpnikki2024.com/#history

Scroll to the bottom and it says it is from the DeSantis Campaign? Is this a fake?
No, it's the DeSantis campaign trolling the crap out of Trump and making sure people know that the most likely scenario if Trump is the nominee that Haley will be his VP. That enrages a lot of Trump voters who HATE Haley.

Trump and Haley are also dancing around it, it's pretty clear there has been coordination between them based on their ad spending patterns.

Ronald Reagan
aggiehawg
AG
Oh okay. Wanted to make sure it was real before repeating it.

Not sure that will effective to boost DeSantis over Haley but whatever I guess.
aggie93
AG
aggiehawg said:

Oh okay. Wanted to make sure it was real before repeating it.

Not sure that will effective to boost DeSantis over Haley but whatever I guess.
Well you had Tucker coming out yesterday saying he will not vote for a Trump/Haley ticket and a lot of other Trump supporters feel the same. It's not an attack on Haley it's an attack on Trump and it hits at the fear of a lot of his supporters. They just can't imagine Trump would betray them like that no matter how much he shows them he will.

Ronald Reagan
LMCane
for all those claiming "election interference" because the democrats are doing everything they can to beat Trump

it's actually "election interference" by Donald J. Trump- HE KNEW all of this would happen when he decided to run for a third time, after losing to a dementia patient.

HE KNEW that it would rip the GOP apart, that he would be facing massive indictments, that the democrat Secretaries of States would be throwing him off the ballot, and that most of the money raised for the GOP would go to his legal bills.

just like all of us supporting DeSantis predicted everything that has happened the last three years. any idiot can see what the plan has been all along.

and now, the final chapter is to ensure Trump wins the nomination, and then is put on trial before the November election. Ensuring total leftist control of the USA until 2029.

we told you so
LMCane
LMCane
I'm sure this won't be brought up in Trump's trial this spring- BEFORE the national election

aggiehawg
AG
LMCane said:

I'm sure this won't be brought up in Trump's trial this spring- BEFORE the national election

And well he should have. Monica Palmer was refusing to certify Wayne County (Detroit) because none of the numbers were matching and as she and others tried hard to get them to reconcile they could not. Reason being that they didn't know that truckloads of ballots were being brought to the counting center in the middle of the night with no chain of custody of where they were coming from.

After her and her family were doxed and threatened, she finally did vote to certify despite the lack of reconciliation, which is an illegal certification, BTW.
FireAg
AG
Trump has increased his polling average lead in Iowa..nearly 33 points ahead of DeSantis now...I think DeSantis is going to fall short in IA, NH, and SC...

Trump's polling average nationally in the R primaries is now well entrenched in the 60s and continuing to grow...

I'm becoming more convinced that DeSantis won't make it to Super Tuesday...

24 days to IA and everything is overwhelmingly favoring Trump...
rgvag11
aggiehawg said:

LMCane said:

And well he should have. Monica Palmer was refusing to certify Wayne County (Detroit) because none of the numbers were matching and as she and others tried hard to get them to reconcile they could not. Reason being that they didn't know that truckloads of ballots were being brought to the counting center in the middle of the night with no chain of custody of where they were coming from.

After her and her family were doxed and threatened, she finally did vote to certify despite the lack of reconciliation, which is an illegal certification, BTW.

Where is that Kraken?

She certified on the condition that an audit would be performed and then tried to rescind her vote after she received the call from Trump and the RNC chairwoman. FWIW, the audit was finished in February and found all the numbers were matching.
First Page Last Page
Page 226 of 261

subscribe Verify your student status
See Subscription Benefits
Trial only available to users who have never subscribed or participated in a previous trial.