OFFICIAL ****Donald Trump versus Ron DeSantis*** thread...

425,750 Views | 9100 Replies | Last: 8 mo ago by astros4545
TRM
How long do you want to ignore this user?
AG
I can see drawbacks and advantages to that date, but I feel DeSantis should push for it to happen earlier.
aggie93
AG
Greetings said:

Hubert J. Farnsworth said:

Stlkofta said:

TRM said:

He will absolutely scorch him.

Odds of Newsom coming up with a severe case of COVID? Pretty strong.

Newsom is a first rate moron who has never been forced to defend himself or his policies.

It will be pointless. Ron will destroy Newsom in a debate, but the MSM will claim the opposite and the NPC's will just sit there nodding their heads like a bunch of barking seals.
Unfortunately, it could be a Nixon/Kennedy with Ron as Nixon. On the merits/rhetoric, Ron almost assuredly will present fiercely reasoned positions and rebuttals, which in an all audio or print format would sway more audience.

However, regardless of one's feelings about Newsom, the man is tall, fit, and a slick talker - on tv that will pay huge dividends.

Newsom has cliched and facile charisma, but the American populous has shown an inability to consistently see past such nonsense.
I doubt it. I actually think people are craving some actual substantive debate between a Republican and Democrat, there really hasn't been for a very long time. Any Trump debate is really a show more than a real debate. DeSantis is a little geeky at times but he also knows how to punch and he is lightning fast with factual recall. Most of all though this separates DeSantis from the pack. Unless he really craps the bed this is a win and honestly if he does that's a real concern. You gotta step up.
"The most terrifying words in the English language are: I'm from the government and I'm here to help."

Ronald Reagan
LMCane
The truth and the reality is there is NO ARGUMENT, or set of arguments that the hardcore Trumpers will ever accept which challenges their world view.

Even when Trump goes down to defeat (AGAIN) in 2024- they will never accept their own responsibility for foisting him upon the GOP.

We have posted literally hundreds of articles from THOSE CLOSEST TO HIM, his OWN APPOINTEES who detail what a disaster Trump is on every level.

We post articles how he will have no money to run a general election campaign, and no plan to actually win a general election.

We post how he is not a conservative, with dozens of articles from his own mouth stating he believes in the more leftist take on every issue. It doesn't matter to the Trumpers.

We post dozens of articles how he has underperformed generic republicans in state after state, and how his hand picked and endorsed candidates were wiped out across the country in 2022.

No amount of facts, logic, reality will change these people. So, it means they get to suffer from 5 more years of this. And we will revisit this thread and see who was correct and who was delusional.

LMCane
I'm not saying Trump is going to be found guilty (he likely will be convicted and then perhaps overturned on appeal to the SCOTUS) but many of you have no idea what you are talking about legally.

"The 45-page document explains how Trump, acting with six co-conspirators, engaged in a scheme to repeatedly make false claims that the 2020 election was stolen or rigged, and to use those false claims as a predicate to try to steal the election.

The means of election theft were national, not just confined to one state, as in the expected Georgia prosecution.

And they were technicalsubmitting alternative slates of presidential electors to Congress, and arguing that state legislatures had powers under the Constitution and an old federal law, the Electoral Count Act, to ignore the will of the state's voters.

But Trump's corrupt intent was clear: He was repeatedly told that the election was not stolen, and he knew that no evidence supported his outrageous claims of ballot tampering.

He nonetheless tried to pressure state legislators, state election officials, Department of Justice officials, and his own vice president to manipulate these arcane, complex election rules to turn himself from an election loser into an election winner.

That's the definition of election subversion."

THE ACTUAL LAWS TRUMP HAS BEEN CHARGED WITH BREAKING
LMCane
FireAg said:

TRM said:

FireAg said:

TRM said:

FireAg said:

Is there a path the RNC can take to remove Trump from the primary ballots, at least in key states?

I'm not sure there is a loophole available where it can be done, but I do think that would be the best path for DeSantis to win the nomination…

Most voters, even proclaimed hardliners, are too lazy to take the time to write someone in…even Trump…

I think if the RNC wants DeSantis to be the guy, they need to get Trump out of the way by hook or by crook…
Remember some libs want to use the 14th amendment to remove Trump from the ballot. Dem SoS would do that in AZ, WI, MI, and PA and sink any GOP chance before the general election even gets started.

Would they? I thought D's wanted TRUMP, not DESANTIS, as the R challenger in 2024…

Isn't that why many polls are showing Trump with a huge lead…to help propel a losing name to the top of the ballot? Isn't that why D's continue to pursue indictments and prosecute absolutely bogus crimes…because that fires up the Trump base and keeps him at the top so he can be the R nominee and thus easily defeated in 2024?

So why would D SOS's want to help Republicans win the White House in 2024 by ensuring DeSantis is the nominee?

You can't have it both ways…either Ds want him as the nominee because it's an easy win for Ds, or Ds are scared to death of him and know they can't pull a rabbit out of their hat twice to defeat him…

So if you truly believe the Ds are playing 4D chess and want to force Trump to be the nominee in 2024, why on God's green earth would D SOS's want to REMOVE him from their respective state's primary ballots?

No…if you truly believe the D's want to run against Trump in 2024, then as R's who think Trump is a losing proposition, you have to accept that it is only R's with the power to do so (if that even exists as a possibility) are the only ones who can prevent it by removing him by hook or by crook from primary ballots…. The D's, based on many of your OWN ARGUMENTS, would have ZERO incentive to do so because it will be incredibly easy to beat Trump in 2024 and maintain 4 more years of liberal power in the Oval Office…
If they get Trump as the nominee, they can remove him and Joe can stay in his basement essentially stacking the deck against him.
With all due respect...do you honestly think a D SoS could unilaterally use the power of their office, along with their personal understanding of the 14th Amendment, to remove a duly-nominated R nominee from their state ballot without any repercussions? There would literally be rioting in the streets if that happened... Many R's still believe (granted you aren't one of them, but it doesn't change the perceptions of many) 2020 was stolen... What would they say if D SoS's just removed the R nominee from the general ballot? I mean, the "fix" would obviously be in at that point, right?

No, if Trump is the nominee after the primaries (and right now, I think that's exactly how it is going to play out if nothing changes), he WILL be the R candidate on the ballot in every single state, and the D's, if they can't beat him straight up, they will do it under cover of darkness (like I believe they did in 2020, and others believe they did legally)...

Here's the thing, though...several folks continue to claim that the D's are 1) artificially pumping up Trump to be the R in the 2024 general using slanted polling and/or are 2) continuing to chase him with false crime indictments so as to embolden his base to make sure he gets enough votes to be the R nominee in 2024 because "even a mindless ape like Biden can beat Trump"...

It doesn't make sense to get him on the general just to have some states remove him from their ballots in 2024 because that would be grounds for a constitutional crisis, and if you though people were outraged in 2020...just try something like that in 2024 and see what happens...

So, given everything I have noted above, what could be an alternative explanation? My opinion is that Trump's polling averages have D's (and the establishment at large) worried, and they are worried because again, in my opinion, they don't think they will be able to stop him with the same tricks they used in 2020, so they again, need to either get creative to come up with a new scheme that watchful eyes aren't looking for this time around on Election Day, or they need to have him in prison as a felon, thus disqualifying him as a Presidential candidate...

And I think...again my opinion...the clock is ticking, and they know it...
Your logic seems pretty faulty.

You say a Secretary of State in Michigan (a completely democrat controlled state) can't just unilaterally declare a convicted felon off their state ballot-

and at the same time the Vice President has the right to unilaterally declare Trump the President because a bunch of fake electors in Michigan claim Trump is the President.

what's the difference?
LMCane
Stlkofta said:

Rapier108 said:

Stlkofta said:

TRM said:

Newsom is a first rate moron who has never been forced to defend himself or his policies.
Newsom will go all in on muh feelz, racism, homo/trans/whatever-phobia, and all of the other usual crap the left tosses out when they can't actually debate on substance, which is never.
It will be interesting to see how he defends his COVID policy, where apparently only he and his Democrat buddies had the right to go grab wine and a meal while the rest of the state had to stay indoors under government restrictions.

I'll also enjoy hearing his excuses for the massive drain in middle class income his state has endured due to the fiscal policies he and his party endorsed during his time in office.

The only choice this punk has is to lie about it and hope he has a moderator who can run interference for him.

Hannity is the Moderator and has stated he is going to say "Economy" and give them each a allotted time to discuss what they want

this is going to be epic!

and a brilliant move by DeSantis

Trump is already composing his Truth Social posts about how he loves Newsome and how great California is as a model for the USA.

FireAg
AG
LMCane said:

You say a Secretary of State in Michigan (a completely democrat controlled state) can't just unilaterally declare a convicted felon off their state ballot-

and at the same time the Vice President has the right to unilaterally declare Trump the President because a bunch of fake electors in Michigan claim Trump is the President.

what's the difference?
Umm...I've never said one word about what the VP has the right to do...perhaps you have me confused with someone else?

My argument about any state SoS actually removing a duly-elected presidential nominee from their state's general ballot is merely a comment that if such a stunt were tried, the argument of "rigged" or "stolen" election would have far more weight to it, and I think it absolutely could lead to significant violence in America's streets...

Here's the thing, though...the requirements for running for president mention nothing about criminal record...so I do not believe, the way the rules are written now, that a SoS would have the power to do such...even if a state rule were written and applied last minute, I think it would create a constitutional crisis... So no, I do not see any way a D SoS could change the general ballot in his/her state and eliminate a legally-elected nominee...short of that person's death (and even that hasn't been enough to someone from a ballot in several states...not sure if that applies to ALL states), I see no way that could be legally accomplished...

Strangely enough...the way presidential election rules are currently written, a president-elect could take office from prison and immediately pardon himself, and be immediately set free...
LMCane
Greetings said:

Hubert J. Farnsworth said:

Stlkofta said:

TRM said:

It will be pointless. Ron will destroy Newsom in a debate, but the MSM will claim the opposite and the NPC's will just sit there nodding their heads like a bunch of barking seals.
Unfortunately, it could be a Nixon/Kennedy with Ron as Nixon. On the merits/rhetoric, Ron almost assuredly will present fiercely reasoned positions and rebuttals, which in an all audio or print format would sway more audience.

However, regardless of one's feelings about Newsom, the man is tall, fit, and a slick talker - on tv that will pay huge dividends.

Newsom has cliched and facile charisma, but the American populous has shown an inability to consistently see past such nonsense.
Uh, who is watching the debate? and who is debating?

you act as if this means Newsome is going to win the Presidency!

Who @#$@# cares if Newsome is tall and in your opinion looks good?

it's a REPUBLICAN PRIMARY that DeSantis is trying to win- or is that not an important fact?
FireAg
AG
I think I would watch such a debate...either live or a re-run...

And I honestly think such a debate would be a positive for DeSantis, so I hope it actually happens...

But I also think it would only garner a niche audience, and most folks will be watching The Voice...
Phatbob
AG
texagbeliever said:

TRM said:

texagbeliever said:

The Banned said:

texagbeliever said:

FL_Ag1998 said:

Old May Banker said:

**** like that is disgusting.

Desperation on behalf of the Trump campaign is what it is. That campaign's poker face is horrible.

Trump acts just like he did in 2016 and 2020. If he wasn't trashing his biggest competition then that would be noteworthy. Seriously you notice desperation in atypical behavior not in the behavior we all know is trumps plan A and B. This isn't some great sign of the end yall hope it is.

I don't think he did. He's specifically targeting conservative policies and successes. That was not trump last year. Trump bashing the person is fine. But bashing non-CRT curriculum, a heartbeat bill and more. That is not peak trump

Trump attacked Cruz's wife. So it could be worse.

Not like Trump's people accused Casey of faking cancer and Ron was responsible for the death of his sister.

Wait didn't we just have DeSantis people brush off a smear on DeSantis because it was based on some random guy who wasn't officially attached to DeSantis who had some bad takes. Now you are complaining about the same thing. Maybe it's dumb to try smear someone by proxy non official associates. No matter who it is.
Political hacks are going to say stupid stuff that cross the line. That is what they do, and that doesn't bother me much. But what does piss me off is when the politician themselves straight up obviously lies to me as if I can't believe my lying eyes. Trump has been pissing on our legs and telling us its raining. I expect that from someone on the left who is never going to get my vote, but I am not going to reward someone who does that because they think I am dumb enough to be bullied into voting for them.
Rapier108
aggie93 said:

Rapier108 said:

And again, another attack from Trump/MAGA at DeSantis from the left.

Let's see if even one of our resident only Trumpers will condemn this or if they'll back Trump no matter how many lies he or his people tell.
Remember the rule. DeSantis must be fair and respectful to Trump at all times if not full on supportive. Trump can lie and defame and do absolutely anything and say anything to DeSantis.
Did you see the latest Cult45 response to this?

They are now accusing DeSantis of attacking Trump from the left, thus justifying Trump and his acolytes endless attacks from the left.

It is just another leftist tactic from Cult45, accuse your opponent of exactly what they are guilty of doing.
"If you will not fight for right when you can easily win without blood shed; if you will not fight when your victory is sure and not too costly; you may come to the moment when you will have to fight with all the odds against you and only a precarious chance of survival. There may even be a worse case. You may have to fight when there is no hope of victory, because it is better to perish than to live as slaves." - Sir Winston Churchill
aggie93
AG
FireAg said:

LMCane said:

what's the difference?
Umm...I've never said one word about what the VP has the right to do...perhaps you have me confused with someone else?

My argument about any state SoS actually removing a duly-elected presidential nominee from their state's general ballot is merely a comment that if such a stunt were tried, the argument of "rigged" or "stolen" election would have far more weight to it, and I think it absolutely could lead to significant violence in America's streets...

Here's the thing, though...the requirements for running for president mention nothing about criminal record...so I do not believe, the way the rules are written now, that a SoS would have the power to do such...even if a state rule were written and applied last minute, I think it would create a constitutional crisis... So no, I do not see any way a D SoS could change the general ballot in his/her state and eliminate a legally-elected nominee...short of that person's death (and even that hasn't been enough to someone from a ballot in several states...not sure if that applies to ALL states), I see no way that could be legally accomplished...

Strangely enough...the way presidential election rules are currently written, a president-elect could take office from prison and immediately pardon himself, and be immediately set free...
The Constitution only discusses eligibility for the office not who can be listed on a ballot, that's a state issue or at least it can be credibly argued as such. I mean I think it's crap but that's not really the point. The point is just to muddy the waters even more and maybe Trump gets on the ballot or not. They are going to use 1000 papercuts like this.

It baffles me how people can't see what a disaster it is going to be if Trump is the nominee, I mean it is just too easy for the MSM and Dems but some folks just refuse to learn the game. It's not about whether or not Trump is really guilty or right, it's that he is so damned sloppy it makes it easy as hell to blur those lines. Many Trump folks expect to get screwed as well so the outrage is the point not actually winning.
"The most terrifying words in the English language are: I'm from the government and I'm here to help."

Ronald Reagan
FireAg
AG
aggie93 said:

FireAg said:

LMCane said:

what's the difference?

The Constitution only discusses eligibility for the office not who can be listed on a ballot, that's a state issue or at least it can be credibly argued as such. I mean I think it's crap but that's not really the point. The point is just to muddy the waters even more and maybe Trump gets on the ballot or not. They are going to use 1000 papercuts like this.

It baffles me how people can't see what a disaster it is going to be if Trump is the nominee, I mean it is just too easy for the MSM and Dems but some folks just refuse to learn the game. It's not about whether or not Trump is really guilty or right, it's that he is so damned sloppy it makes it easy as hell to blur those lines. Many Trump folks expect to get screwed as well so the outrage is the point not actually winning.

Each state has rules as to eligibility to be listed, no? I'd think they'd need to pass a law in each state to change those rules to meet their purposes (like NY did to go after Trump on an unrelated matter), no? Now I assume they could try to do that, but if it wasn't done before each state's respective primary, I don't see how SCOTUS is going to side with states changing their candidate eligibility rules after votes have already been cast…

I frankly think it's a hairy proposition to consider changing those rules during an election cycle to begin with, but I suppose a state could do so prior to their primary Election Day…just not sure they could it after…

As for whether or not you, I, or anyone else thinks a Trump nomination will be a "disaster" is irrelevant, honestly, but I do agree that a Trump nomination certainly seems to carry more perceived risks than say a DeSantis nomination…

I think the bigger question at hand is whether or not DeSantis and his campaign can make enough noise to show folks 1) the concern, and 2) that DeSantis is the potential "anecdote" to the problem, in the amount of time they have left, given (arguably, if you discount what the polls currently say, which is your right to do so) the size of the lead Trump seems to have built…
aggie93
AG
My point is Trump is going to be tied up with crap like this going forward. They are going to throw every barrier they can dream up and force him to fight it in Court and he doesn't have the resources to do that and actually campaign. While people like us care a lot of folks just simply don't. They are just tired of it all and think of Trump as just having too much baggage. He has to win over Independents to win and I just don't see any way that is happening unless Biden is the nominee, maybe, but even then I think it is a major uphill battle.

The more I look at the money situation for Trump it's just dark as hell. He is going to have nothing to run on in the General unless a lot of donors that have walked away from him decide to sign up. I mean people can vote for him to be the nominee but it's a freaking disaster waiting to happen, hopefully he crashes hard before Iowa so people can actually see how bad it is financially. You cannot win the Presidency on a shoestring and free media, that's if you don't have all of Trump's other problems.

DeSantis may or may not be the nominee but he is definitely far more likely to win over Independents than Trump as his base of support is actually Suburban college educated voters and he is much more appealing to women. He just doesn't offend people and is hard to make into a villain though they will of course try. He's at least got a real plan and is doing all the right things to win the General.

We will see.

Ronald Reagan
aggie93
AG
Fire,

Since I know you love you some polls. A DeSantis/Youngkin ticket certainly puts Virginia in play and if they can take Virginia the map gets very favorable.

Ronald Reagan
TRM
AG
FL_Ag1998
AG
aggie93 said:

Fire,

Since I know you love you some polls. A DeSantis/Youngkin ticket certainly puts Virginia in play and if they can take Virginia the map gets very favorable.

Man, I've been saying for a while that Youngkin should be tops of Desantis' list for VP if he wins the nomination. I think that's a no-nonsense middle-America-values-type ticket that's very hard for the Dems to counter.
aggie93
AG
Just to lighten the mood, I actually miss this version of Trump.

Ronald Reagan
J. Walter Weatherman
FL_Ag1998 said:

aggie93 said:

Fire,

Man, I've been saying for a while that Youngkin should be tops of Desantis' list for VP if he wins the nomination. I think that's a no-nonsense middle-America-values-type ticket that's very hard for the Dems to counter.

He would be great. He also balances DeSantis personality wise because while DeSantis can sometimes come off as more of a cold tactician (which is a good thing for the most part), Youngkin is really personable and more warm/positive. Also why I think Scott would be a great balance too.
aggie93
AG
J. Walter Weatherman said:

FL_Ag1998 said:

aggie93 said:

Fire,

He would be great. He also balances DeSantis personality wise because while DeSantis can sometimes come off as more of a cold tactician (which is a good thing for the most part), Youngkin is really personable and more warm/positive. Also why I think Scott would be a great balance too.
Scott is weak and really only makes nice speeches about race and his personal story. Not much else there. Nope.

Ronald Reagan
Im Gipper

I'm Gipper
Rapier108
Im Gipper said:

All these people like Catturd who sold their souls to Trump are going to find out that their grift is done once Trump is gone. When all but the small minority of only and forever Trumpers is all that is left, they will have no one paying them any attention.
"If you will not fight for right when you can easily win without blood shed; if you will not fight when your victory is sure and not too costly; you may come to the moment when you will have to fight with all the odds against you and only a precarious chance of survival. There may even be a worse case. You may have to fight when there is no hope of victory, because it is better to perish than to live as slaves." - Sir Winston Churchill
aggie93
AG
Still don't care much about polls but these are at least in the first 3 primaries. Trump hanging around a 20 point lead but well below 50% in all 3. If Scott/Haley/Christie drop it gets very close very fast because Trump isn't getting more than a few of their votes. Trump is losing ground.

This is interesting though because it has very complex breakdowns on the polling and shows just how much things can move. Trump's floor appears to be around 30ish percent that are hard core Trump supporters but just about everyone else is open. When you look at some of the issues as well there are clear opportunities available as Trump leads on every issue except Covid response and that's close. That tells me that voters just don't know DeSantis very well.

Once again, all of this is grain of salt even though this looks like a well done poll (600ish Likely voters in all 3 states). I mainly am showing it because if you read this you can see just how fluid things are if you start to have some shifts. DeSantis biggest priority actually isn't trying to take out Trump it is continuing to elevate himself above the others as the alternative to Trump and I think that's very possible. If he does the race is very winnable and that doesn't account for how much people will inevitably change their minds who even seem to have strong beliefs today and the inherent difficulty of trying to get an accurate poll in a race like this where the ability to turnout is HUGE and the states are small but not that small.

Manhattan Institute polling

Ronald Reagan
Showertime at the Bidens
Rapier108 said:

aggie93 said:

Rapier108 said:

And again, another attack from Trump/MAGA at DeSantis from the left.

Let's see if even one of our resident only Trumpers will condemn this or if they'll back Trump no matter how many lies he or his people tell.
Remember the rule. DeSantis must be fair and respectful to Trump at all times if not full on supportive. Trump can lie and defame and do absolutely anything and say anything to DeSantis.
Did you see the latest Cult45 response to this?

They are now accusing DeSantis of attacking Trump from the left, thus justifying Trump and his acolytes endless attacks from the left.

It is just another leftist tactic from Cult45, accuse your opponent of exactly what they are guilty of doing.

Quoting a Newsweek article...

Rapier108
Shocking, but Cult45 loves their daily dopamine hit from seeing Trump and his acolytes bash DeSantis.

Trump has no desire to gain any new voters and doesn't want them anyway. He wants his rabid base and that's it which is why he feeds them daily doses of red meat so they stay stirred up and enraged.
TRM
AG
TRM
AG
Good thread
C@LAg
Zarathustra said:

it could be worse...

The national debt increased almost $8Trillion under Trump.

Oopsies!!!!!!
GAC06
AG
Remember when Trump couldn't send out enough free money? The proven (liberal) warrior,

https://apnews.com/article/donald-trump-legislation-coronavirus-pandemic-latin-america-91cceebf9d788d4525ffb85fadb2b151
LarryElder
Rapier108 said:

Shocking, but Cult45 loves their daily dopamine hit from seeing Trump and his acolytes bash DeSantis.

Trump has no desire to gain any new voters and doesn't want them anyway. He wants his rabid base and that's it which is why he feeds them daily doses of red meat so they stay stirred up and enraged.

Cult 45?!! Every get tired of repeating then same stupid **** on here day after day ? Flagged for trolling
dixichkn
AG
C@LAg said:

Zarathustra said:

it could be worse...

Oopsies!!!!!!
I hate to disappoint these slackjaws, but my insurance went up a hell of a lot more than 25% just in the last year

And I don't live in Florida.

Nice try though
LMCane
for all who think the cases against Trump are just made up and won't actually convict him of felonies:

Ex-Trump lawyer Ty Cobb says former President 'is toast'
Ken Dilanian and Summer Concepcion

Ty Cobb, who represented then-President Trump in former special counsel Robert Mueller's investigation into the Trump campaign and Russian meddling in the 2016 election, said in response to the former president's third indictment that he thinks Trump is "toast."

"[O]n the state of mind issues above, there will be evidence from more than one or two witnesses that Trump acknowledged that he lost," Cobb wrote in a Facebook post yesterday, referring to Trump's third indictment.

"That is just the cherry on top of a mountain of evidence that would satisfy the 'reckless disregard' or 'should have known' standards that are alternatives to proving actual knowledge," he added. "He knew. He is toast. DC jury: He is done."

Cobb served in the Trump White House in 2017 and 2018, where he led the internal response to the Mueller probe. Mueller ended his investigation without charging Trump with obstruction of justice, saying that was because of Justice Department guidelines barring a sitting president from being indicted.

Asked by NBC News last year about the prospect of another Trump presidential bid, months before the former president officially announced his campaign, Cobb said he "is a disaster for the Republican Party" and that "the Big Lie has been good only for Trump," referring to the former president's baseless claims of election fraud.

"It should be disqualifying for Trump and his political acolytes, and would have been at any other time in our history. To modify a well known Seinfeld quoteSANITY NOW!," he said.

Even Trump Attorneys think he is Guilty

LMCane
J. Walter Weatherman said:

FL_Ag1998 said:

aggie93 said:

Fire,

that's ironic what you typed- because when Youngkin first was running for GOV in Virginia- it was MCAULIFFE that was the personable genial good ole boy politician and Youngkin the Wall Street vulture

just goes to show the media is always wrong- and the Trumpers trying to hold their lies on DeSantis being some wooden puppet are going to be quite shocked over the next 7 months.

DeSantis/Youngkin
FL_Ag1998
AG
dixichkn said:

C@LAg said:

Zarathustra said:

it could be worse...

Oopsies!!!!!!
I hate to disappoint these slackjaws, but my insurance went up a hell of a lot more than 25% just in the last year

And I don't live in Florida.

Nice try though

Its just another (almost daily now) example of how Trump doesn't respect his supporters. He's thinks they're low IQ people incapable of researching facts or even understanding what they see with their own eyes. He thinks they vote solely on emotion so if he can keep them constantly angry by lying to them then they'll vote for him.
First Page Last Page
Page 104 of 261

subscribe Verify your student status
See Subscription Benefits
Trial only available to users who have never subscribed or participated in a previous trial.