AB Finally Speaks

22,891 Views | 255 Replies | Last: 4 mo ago by Stat Monitor Repairman
Stat Monitor Repairman
How long do you want to ignore this user?
When will they slash the prices of Bud Light to some ridiculous amount?

Thats whats coming next.

HEB Combo loco. Buy a brisket get a case of bud light
SpreadsheetAg
AG
Deputy Travis Junior said:

Hey ChatGPT, I'm the CEO of anheuser-busc. My company recently took an action that was extremely unpopular with my customers. I don't want to apologize foo the action, though, because I'm afraid of angering the mob and being canceled. Write me a long-winded letter with lots of emotional appeals that talks about America and the military and other similar topics but does not actually apologize or even address the issue head on

Output:
Dear valued customers,

As the CEO of Anheuser-Busch, I am honored to lead a company that is so deeply committed to the values that make our country great. From our support of the military to our commitment to innovation and excellence, we are proud to be a part of the fabric of America.

We believe that our company has a responsibility to do our part to support our communities and our country. That is why we are proud to support the men and women who serve in our armed forces, and to provide high-quality products and services to our customers.

We understand that our recent decision has caused some concern among our customers, and we want to assure you that every decision we make is made with the best interests of our company and our stakeholders in mind.

We believe that by staying true to our values and our commitment to excellence, we can continue to provide the high-quality products and services that our customers expect and deserve.

We also recognize that our customers are diverse, and that your needs and preferences may vary. But we are committed to providing a range of products and services that meet the needs of as many of our customers as possible.

We value your feedback and your input, and we are committed to continuing to listen to your concerns as we move forward. We know that we cannot succeed without the support and loyalty of our customers, and we are grateful for the trust you have placed in us.

Thank you for your ongoing support, and we look forward to continuing to serve you in the future.

We'll done sir
i-miss-the-republic
Henceforth and forever to be known as Transheuser-Bush.
A_Gang_Ag_06
AG
i-miss-the-republic said:

Henceforth and forever to be known as Transheuser-Bush.

I know it's juvenile but it has to affect sales in a major way. We just got done with a company retreat where a bunch of guys went golfing. They took a picture together at the end and texted it to everyone. As a joke one of the other guys photoshopped in them all holding bud Lights with Dylan Mulvaney riding a cliff in the background. We all laughed our asses off. Long story short, nobody wants to be the guy getting ribbed by his buddies going forward drinking Bud Light.
YokelRidesAgain
AG
Deputy Travis Junior said:

Hey ChatGPT, I'm the CEO of anheuser-busc. My company recently took an action that was extremely unpopular with my customers. I don't want to apologize foo the action, though, because I'm afraid of angering the mob and being canceled. Write me a long-winded letter with lots of emotional appeals that talks about America and the military and other similar topics but does not actually apologize or even address the issue head on

Output:
Dear valued customers,

As the CEO of Anheuser-Busch, I am honored to lead a company that is so deeply committed to the values that make our country great. From our support of the military to our commitment to innovation and excellence, we are proud to be a part of the fabric of America.

We believe that our company has a responsibility to do our part to support our communities and our country. That is why we are proud to support the men and women who serve in our armed forces, and to provide high-quality products and services to our customers.

We understand that our recent decision has caused some concern among our customers, and we want to assure you that every decision we make is made with the best interests of our company and our stakeholders in mind.

We believe that by staying true to our values and our commitment to excellence, we can continue to provide the high-quality products and services that our customers expect and deserve.

We also recognize that our customers are diverse, and that your needs and preferences may vary. But we are committed to providing a range of products and services that meet the needs of as many of our customers as possible.

We value your feedback and your input, and we are committed to continuing to listen to your concerns as we move forward. We know that we cannot succeed without the support and loyalty of our customers, and we are grateful for the trust you have placed in us.

Thank you for your ongoing support, and we look forward to continuing to serve you in the future.
C minus.

That only entitles you to 70% of the CEO's $12.5 million salary.
No material on this site is intended to be a substitute for professional medical advice, diagnosis or treatment. See full Medical Disclaimer.
Stat Monitor Repairman
Urban Ag said:

Stat Monitor Repairman said:

AB's best move rn is pay Joe Rogan $250 million to save the brand.
Ok look. This beer is not bad. It's not good. It didn't make me puke. It's better if you're also stoned. I'm not going to call it piss because like most people I honestly don't know what piss tastes like. It's pretty cheap and you don't have to look like some pretentious dewsher buying it, or go to Whole Foods or whatever. So you know, get a case or two, get hammered, have irresponsible, unprotected sex with your girlfriend and enjoy the weekend. Shoot some arrows off the back porch or whatever.

Product saved

Took 10-months for Bud light to come to Jesus on this.

but they finally came round.
Get Off My Lawn
I contend it's not about 1 company - it's about a big freaking warning to every other company out there that pandering to the left (& pushing culture leftward) has risks. The bigger the AB smoking crater, the more everyone else takes notice and slams on the brakes.
TexasAggie81
AGC said:

That's a lot of words to say they have no ragrets other than losing money.

Where are the shareholder lawsuits?
Beat40
TexasAggie81 said:

AGC said:

That's a lot of words to say they have no ragrets other than losing money.

Where are the shareholder lawsuits?
Why would there be any? BUD is up to 63.26 from 60.79 this time last year.

I think they got a message on one of their brands, but the boycott hasn't really hurt the company as a whole. Hopefully the message was received well and they don't do the same thing with their other brands.
aggiedata
AG
The question you need to ask is where they would be if that incident didn't happen

Also inflation says going up a few percentages is actually going backwards
Stat Monitor Repairman
How much money did AB waste doing everything but what would've worked?

They even point this out on the podcast. Questioning the decision of the CEO to go on good morning america with some scripted nonsense that made things worse.

Folks lol'ed on here for months about bud light squirming to do everything possible NOT to reach the simplest solution.

A wild course of events.

subscribe Verify your student status
See Subscription Benefits
Trial only available to users who have never subscribed or participated in a previous trial.