AB Finally Speaks

22,894 Views | 255 Replies | Last: 4 mo ago by Stat Monitor Repairman
The Brazos Kid
How long do you want to ignore this user?

Mr. Whitworth, what you've just said is one of the most insanely idiotic things I have ever heard. At no point in your rambling, incoherent response were you even close to anything that could be considered a rational thought. Everyone in this room is now dumber for having listened to it. I award you no points, and may God have mercy on your soul.
musicman55
AG
SIAP, but this episode has the potential to be the biggest consumer-good f'kuo since New Coke was introduced
TacosaurusRex
Stat Monitor Repairman said:

AB's best move rn is pay Joe Rogan $250 million to save the brand.

There is a tweet for that in the non-apology thread.

PA24
AG
He needs to be fired, under his leadership, failure!
Tony Franklins Other Shoe
AG
The Brazos Kid said:

C@LAg said:

no, the best move is to bring back spuds

everyone loves dogs.

Hate to break it to ya…

A real b****

This whole male/female thing been going on awhile now.

Spuds IDENTIFIED as a male dog.

Sincerely, CEO of AB.

Person Not Capable of Pregnancy
Look it up
Fightin_Aggie
AG
Old May Banker said:

Yeah... that's a major "we ****ed up" letter.
No that's a major fu to their customer

No apology, no admission of doing wrong. Just we are so great for everything we have done and don't forget I served in the military

So just an entitled corporation saying you always bought our piss beer keep buying our piss beer and we will keep trying to broaden our base

They are the RINOs of beer
The world needs mean tweets

My Pronouns Ultra and MAGA

Trump 2024
C@LAg
The Brazos Kid said:

C@LAg said:

no, the best move is to bring back spuds

everyone loves dogs.

Hate to break it to ya…

A real b****

This whole male/female thing been going on awhile now.

i am ok with that.

my female siberian husky is alpha as ****, and more of a man than the vast majority of Democrats.
C@LAg
Fightin_Aggie said:

Old May Banker said:

Yeah... that's a major "we ****ed up" letter.
No that's a major fu to their customer

No apology, no admission of doing wrong. Just we are so great for everything we have done and don't forget I served in the military

So just an entitled corporation saying you always bought our piss beer keep buying our piss beer and we will keep trying to broaden our base

They are the RINOs of beer
their apology was flat.

like their beer.
Nitro Power
AG
StoneCold99 said:

This is 100% confirmation that they were absolutely demolished sales-wise in the past week.

(Not that we didn't already know)

This is a really problem for AB. I tend to believe them when they say upper level executives didn't make this decision. However, when they can the grif...I mean influencer, they are going to get destroyed for being bigots. Absolutely a no win situation, but I hope other companies are paying attention.
XXXVII
1,399 likes

5.4 MILLION views

JFC has there ever been a ratio this bad?
DeSantis 2024

FJB, FJB, FJB, etc
SpreadsheetAg
AG
XXXVII said:

1,399 likes

5.4 MILLION views

Not sure... that's really really bad
TexasAggiesWin
S
Space-Tech said:

Sales on the week are meaningless.

Stock is what investors care about. They are even on the week.

Notice how the CEO didn't mention that they are reevaluating their partnerships or marketing strategies.

In the end it is incredibly ironic that the "anti-cancel culture" conservative couldn't help themselves but beg for attention on tik-toc (something themselves want to ban right now) as they pour out bud light that they had bought themselves or run it over with a truck (Ford & Chevy both support lgbt+ policies) an replace it with Miller, who if anything has been pro-lgbt longer than any other brewery.

Get a grip. We are not going back to the 50's.
Phatbob
AG
Ags4DaWin said:

Joe Rogan is not a fan of the transgender thing mostly because biological men are fracturing women's skulls in MMA now and he equates it to domestic violence and sanctioned assault of women.

He wouldn't touch this with a ten foot pole.
Not even for 250 mil

Except he already did a bit on it. He and his guest each opened a Bud Light and talked about not knowing why anyone would care. If you like it, drink it. Then the stopped drinking his can because he said it sucked.
agent-maroon
AG
XXXVII said:

1,399 likes

5.4 MILLION views

Let's do the math: 1400 / 5400000 = 0.00026 = 0.026%

Well played Mr. Whitworth. Well played...

UPDATE (4/15 6:26am): 2316 Likes 10200000 Views 2316 / 10200000 = 0.00022 = 0.022%
No material on this site is intended to be a substitute for professional medical advice, diagnosis or treatment. See full Medical Disclaimer.
Showertime at the Bidens

Fat Black Swan
AG
This guy's demoralization is complete and irreversible.

YouBet
AG
Pookers said:

YouBet said:

Tom Kazansky 2012 said:

YouBet said:

Tramp96 said:

deddog said:

StoneCold99 said:

The funniest part is their use of "heartland" and "freedom" and "hard work".

Some PR firm made millions off of that statement that says absolutely nothing but tries to say "we're sorry republicans" without actually saying it to stay woke.

This **** is why consumer businesses shouldn't get into politics. They can't apologize because that would piss off the rest of the country
This right here. It goes along with what I said earlier this week that these corporations have too much time on their hands if they can afford to get involved in politics and social engineering stuff.

Make the best product you can, workout the best distribution chain you can, do sound marketing research, and sell your product. That's all you need to do.

Agreed, but here is the problem. The generations after Gen X are demanding that all products take a stance on social issues including their own employees. And those stances are almost always left wing because those are the people who constantly whine and ***** about everything.

There is no way around it at this point.

No they are not, good lord. This is a common platitude for globohomo, most people don't give a **** unless you give them a reason to. My generation, I am 32, and my youngest brothers and sisters (ages 18-24) literally don't care about any of that. Neither do their friends enough to not buy beer over silence over topics.

They will not buy beer when companies make a hard-lined stance.

New-age business wisdom is just like the 50s: Shut up about politics unless you want to paint yourself in a corner or unless you are a brand leader trying to drum up controversy.

You serious Clark? Of course I dont mean every single person but the younger generations are absolutely demanding their employers and the companies they buy products and services from align to their social causes and beliefs. If you don't think that or see that then you are naive beyond belief.

You got proof of this? I'm core millennial and have never seen such demands issued.
Reality is my proof.

Almost half the US population is now under 35 and they vote Democrat in overwhelming numbers. These are the people now stepping into leadership roles and are influencing everyone on social media. They are pushing their ideology and personal politics any which way they can. See Big Tech as a quick example. Populated by leftist idealists who get to push their ideology at work and into the public via culture and software.

Jesus Christ that's what this thread is about with this 30 something left wing chick from Harvard pushing her ideology via the biggest beer brand in America.

We talk about this stuff every day on multiple threads across the gamut. Companies have completely thrown their hat in the ring on catering to leftist propaganda at the bequest of their own employees and pressure by the squeaky wheels of the Democrat party and their lunatic constituents.

My former employer is adding employee identity groups to cater to all the Democrat malcontent constituencies because they all want to segregate into their own tribes and be able to push management to cater to their specific group. Guess who didn't get a group? White men and Christians because they didn't ask for one.

Regarding company products and services...look around you. I'm not even sure what to say if some of y'all don't think companies aren't positioning their products and services to cater to leftist policy and ideology. Gay in everything, white hetero couples removed from commercials, blacks represented in laughable numbers completely out of whack with reality.

Y'all awake? You think the relative conservative Gen X'ers and Boomers are asking for and pushing this crap?? No, the younger generations are because that's how they've been programmed.
BrazosDog02
AG
I don't know how many of you own businesses, but that letter, and the situation, is not one you "undo". It's one you double down on with a statement like above, and quietly let it disappear. There is not a way to undo it. There is only a way to be smarter about it in the future and perhaps make a mental note of who your customer is.
Tom Kazansky 2012
AG
YouBet said:

Tom Kazansky 2012 said:

YouBet said:

Tramp96 said:

deddog said:

StoneCold99 said:

The funniest part is their use of "heartland" and "freedom" and "hard work".

Some PR firm made millions off of that statement that says absolutely nothing but tries to say "we're sorry republicans" without actually saying it to stay woke.

This **** is why consumer businesses shouldn't get into politics. They can't apologize because that would piss off the rest of the country
This right here. It goes along with what I said earlier this week that these corporations have too much time on their hands if they can afford to get involved in politics and social engineering stuff.

Make the best product you can, workout the best distribution chain you can, do sound marketing research, and sell your product. That's all you need to do.

Agreed, but here is the problem. The generations after Gen X are demanding that all products take a stance on social issues including their own employees. And those stances are almost always left wing because those are the people who constantly whine and ***** about everything.

There is no way around it at this point.

No they are not, good lord. This is a common platitude for globohomo, most people don't give a **** unless you give them a reason to. My generation, I am 32, and my youngest brothers and sisters (ages 18-24) literally don't care about any of that. Neither do their friends enough to not buy beer over silence over topics.

They will not buy beer when companies make a hard-lined stance.

New-age business wisdom is just like the 50s: Shut up about politics unless you want to paint yourself in a corner or unless you are a brand leader trying to drum up controversy.

You serious Clark? Of course I dont mean every single person but the younger generations are absolutely demanding their employers and the companies they buy products and services from align to their social causes and beliefs. If you don't think that or see that then you are naive beyond belief.

I hire those kids. Many of which are coached to put pronouns on their stupid resumes. Even the liberal ones don't give a **** about this that I've seen. And I don't leave any leaves unturned when stalking my potential hires with my team.

It's all bull***** But they can be radicalized.

The narrative is nonsense about 90% of these kids out of school even worthless degree holders from worthless junior colleges.

That's said they can and some will be radicalized.

Edit: once they are radicalized they won't work for me. I have a crucifix (big one) in my office and a maga hat in my office when they do their final interview. They know what I'm about and if there's any nonsense they're gone.

In my ten years and 4 or so years in the big chair I haven't had an issue and we almost exclusively hire under 26 yo kids right out of school.
AggieChamp2021
AG
I'm just curious. Why is everyone so upset about this? They sent a can to someone with their face on it. Big deal. It's not like every can in the store has their face. My life has not changed in any way because this person got a can with their face on it.
BenFiasco14
AG
AggieChamp2021 said:

I'm just curious. Why is everyone so upset about this? They sent a can to someone with their face on it. Big deal. It's not like every can in the store has their face. My life has not changed in any way because this person got a can with their face on it.

Dude, maybe try reading the thread? This question has already been asked and answered several times. Please try to keep up.
CNN is an enemy of the state and should be treated as such.
Waffledynamics
AG
AggieChamp2021 said:

You know exactly why, and don't pretend it's something born completely in a vacuum.
EX TEXASEX
Release on Friday evening so you can say you did it, but do at a day and time to maximize nobody sees it . CHECK. Big Corporation mentions all the little guy that are tied to them/depend on them.That you are hurting without saying but getting it across to you . CHECK. Mention Heroes of society and try to glom onto them. " CHECK. We never tried to be part of a discussion " There was no discussion, you were trying to pander to the LGBT+ ect , ect and destroy all historical values/ customs to sell more brew. CHECK
"My time servering this country " Again tries to tie himself to honorable activity which is not relevant to the issue. CHECK
" Has taught me about the importance of accountability " He has mentioned NOTHING about people getting fired, so NO ACCOUNTABILITY ON HIS PART. CHECK. He references " American values " but this is a Belgian company so NOT American. CHECK He talks about " Respect for others " So if you don't set by and do nothing when 1/10th of 1% of the population is rewriting your history and values, you aren't being respectful.CHECK . An electron scanning microscope could not find an apology in this tripe

Sincerely,
Sorry not sorry
Slimy AB CEO
Stat Monitor Repairman
Chinese will buy the Budweiser brand for pennies on the dollar and sell it in China.

Chinese love American brands. They already did this with Buick and Oldsmobile.
YouBet
AG

Chinese will buy the Budweiser brand for pennies on the dollar and sell it in China.

I did not know this.
Old May Banker
AG
AggieChamp2021 said:

Ok. Thanks for letting us know.
BigRobSA
BenFiasco14 said:

AggieChamp2021 said:

Dude, maybe try reading the thread? This question has already been asked and answered several times. Please try to keep up.

LOL

Yet another "premium" lib troll.

Why is that bored stuffed with libs? Et tu, A&M?
EX TEXASEX
YouBet said:

I did not know this.
You should know this !! Remember at the beginning Covid sweeping the U.S. Chinese went and bought all the American brands of PPE and then sent every single last one of them back to China and sold them for dollars on the penny.
YouBet
AG
EX TEXASEX said:

YouBet said:

I did not know this.
You should know this !! Remember at the beginning Covid sweeping the U.S. Chinese went and bought all the American brands of PPE and then sent every single last one of them back to China and sold them for dollars on the penny.
Missed that memo!
WestTexasAg
AG
StoneCold99 said:

This is 100% confirmation that they were absolutely demolished sales-wise in the past week.

(Not that we didn't already know)
By "speak" did you mean just say a bunch of words without actually saying anything?
WestTexasAg
AG
ThunderFighter06 said:

annie88
AG
ac04 said:

going to be a long summer for these dumbasses.

Winter is coming.
annie88
AG
Fat Black Swan said:

This guy's demoralization is complete and irreversible.

Voiceover on that video is ****ing hilarious.
annie88
AG
deddog said:

annie88 said:

Last night at Aggie baseball all the beet kiosks were barely used. They have Bud light, michelob ultra, some wines and water.

I got a Miller light at consession, I normally get michelob.

They fine effed up and they know it but his statement don't really address much.

Whoops. That's what I get for not checking my talk text before posting. And I ****ing hate beets.

subscribe Verify your student status
See Subscription Benefits
Trial only available to users who have never subscribed or participated in a previous trial.