Bud Light sales suffered over the weekend

458,708 Views | 3751 Replies | Last: 1 mo ago by Sea Speed
ProgN
How long do you want to ignore this user?
Yes he did.
Ag with kids
AG
ProgN said:

https://nypost.com/2023/05/19/trans-model-linux-posts-video-drinking-bud-light/
Quote:

A trans influencer who was once locked up on Rikers Island touted she loves "to pregame with an ice cold Bud Light" sparking another round of backlash on the heels of the brand's Dylan Mulvaney fiasco.

Linux a transgender woman who previously made headlines when she landed in Rikers Island's mens prison after being wrongly incarcerated for an undisclosed alleged crime in Miami posted the video on April 21.

Although apparently not a paid spokesperson like Dylan Mulvaney, Linux took it upon herself to advocate for the Anheuser-Busch-made beer with the hashtag #budlightpartner on Instagram and TikTok, where she boasts 84,000 and 17,100 followers, respectively.

"So it's Friday night, I'm getting ready to go out … but before I go out, I gotta pregame. And the only way I pregame is with an ice cold Bud Light," she says in the 22-second clip while cracking open a tallboy of the beer.
Quote:

The video has since been shared on Twitter, catching the attention of nearly 2 million users, who were swift to say Bud Light's "title as gay beer has been solidified" after being endorsed by both Linux and Mulvaney.

"I guess Bud Light finally got the new consumer base they have been marketing towards," another user tweeted.

Quote:

"This is Bud Light's new target customer base. If their marketing efforts were to try and attract a new group of folks to A/B [Anheuser-Busch], congrats! You successfully got the .05% of the population that identifies this way… only problem is you pissed off the other 75% that you used to have," another Twitter user declared.
Quote:

"Yayzzzz! The conservatives have their panties in a bunch!!! They can't handle it!" commented trans woman Love Bailey.

"The rednecks are shaking!!" another wrote.

Anheuser-Busch did not respond to The Post's request for comment.
Not shaking cupcake, not buying, but definitely not shaking.

Oh goodness, just picture the look on the faces of the execs and distributor owners if they see this thing.

This dude thinks he's rubbing our noses in our boycott ****, but he has no f'ing clue how much he will reopen the wound of those that might have ever been considering giving them another chance.

This dude has done more damage to BL than he can comprehend. No **** AB didn't respond to the request for comment.
Linux?

Thank god I have a MacBook and use Unix instead!
Showertime at the Bidens

agent-maroon
AG
Hahahahahahahahaha!

Quite literally lol. Now my wife is asking what's so funny from another room

LMAO!
No material on this site is intended to be a substitute for professional medical advice, diagnosis or treatment. See full Medical Disclaimer.
deddog
AG
"Trans influencer"

Two words the world would be better without.
Stat Monitor Repairman
Things not getting any better for bud light.
nortex97
AG
Yes, but watching that on my ipad makes me glad curl works still but I am tempted to hurl at the bs we see in this world nowadays.
The Fife
ProgN said:

Always with high, super nasaly sounding voice. That can't be fooling anybody
agent-maroon
AG
Quote:

Always with high, super nasaly sounding voice. That can't be fooling anybody
Thankfully not going to fool anybody. This is like rattles on a snake, bright colors on a poisonous frog, hissing from a cat, etc. - it's a warning, not some kind of bait meant to entice the observer.

Nature has many ways to warn us "Do Not Touch". Trans enunciation is one of them
No material on this site is intended to be a substitute for professional medical advice, diagnosis or treatment. See full Medical Disclaimer.
The Fife
6'3" and size 13 shoes don't help any either.

I've known 4, one I can only describe as being somewhere on Andre the Giant's family tree. Another two who are thin but right around 6' tall and again with the nasal sounding voice.

OTOH the fourth, nobody would be able to tell unless they decided to disclose it.
TRM
AG
Photoshopped price?

Sea Speed
AG
You can't be seriously asking that question, can you?
SlackerAg
AG
Wal Mart put the Bud Light near the dresses for the trannies.
jja79
AG
What golf course allows you to bring your own beer?
JABQ04
AG
jja79 said:

The kind where my ****ty skills goes to.

Seriously though, a small 9 hole course in Alvin let's you bring your own beers, or at least they've never had an issue while I unload my truck into the cart right in front of the office.
Showertime at the Bidens
jja79 said:

What movie theater allows you to bring in your own candy?
jja79
AG
I've hardly ever been to a movie theater so I have no idea.
TexasAGGIEinAR
You can take beer on any golf course you want; just be aware of the rules and don't get caught. Some care, some don't. I still take my own everywhere I go. That's what golf bag built-in coolers are for.
jja79
AG
ProgN said:

https://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-12115225/Anheuser-Busch-earnings-slide-26-amid-boycott-Dylan-Mulvaney-tie-JPMorgan-warns.html
Quote:

Anheuser-Busch earnings will decline 26 percent in the US this year after Bud Light alienated swathes of its customers through a tie-up with trans influencer Dylan Mulvaney, JPMorgan analysts have predicted.

'We believe there is a subset of American consumers who will not drink a Bud Light for the foreseeable future,' the analysts said on Tuesday.

JPMorgan's note said the expected decline in earnings, before interest and tax, will follow a 12 percent drop in volume and a 10 percent decline in sales.

The warning from experts at the world's largest bank highlights the magnitude of the backlash over Bud Light's decision to give Mulvaney, 26, a can with a picture of her face on it.

Quote:

JPMorgan's assessment cited some of the latest sales figure for the beer, which in the week to May 6 were down 23.6% on a 27.7% drop in volume.

Furthermore, the bank's analysts don't expect sales to return to normal in 2024.

What kind of degree does this JPM Chase savant have to give him such insight and market forecasting skills?
jja79
AG
I've never been to one that didn't have a rule against it but whatever.
The Fife
TRM said:

Photoshopped price?

Nope, somebody just played around with the numbers on the sign. They slide off and on.
Texmid
AG
jja79 said:

If a course doesn't sell beer they do not care if you bring your own. Trust me, there are a lot of small courses who don't.
powerbelly
AG
jja79 said:

If they don't sell beer they usually don't care.
JABQ04
AG
The Fife said:

TRM said:

Photoshopped price?

Nope, somebody just played around with the numbers on the sign. They slide off and on.

The second if and when this happens I'm stocking up.
BG Knocc Out
jja79 said:

It's the one golf course rule I sometimes break and am willing to face the music if I am ever called out for it.
BG Knocc Out
powerbelly said:

jja79 said:

If they don't sell beer they usually don't care.
A lot of my friends will bring their own mixed drinks to their country club for a round. Sometimes beer. Sometimes THC.
FarmerJohn
AG
That could possibly get the club in some big trouble if it is in Texas. Not for the THC, but for effectively allowing BYOB while holding a MB or N permit from TABC. The mixed beverage permit is one thing. But on the N (private club) permit, I think the only allowance for BYOB is if they rent out private lockers for alcohol.
one safe place
Some of you might have better than a 7 handicap if you didn't drink beer on the course!
MooreTrucker
AG
one safe place said:

Some of you might have better than a 7 handicap if you didn't drink beer on the course!
Where's the fun in that??
agent-maroon
AG
one safe place said:

I'm wondering why so many allow golf to influence their beer drinking
BG Knocc Out
FarmerJohn said:

That could possibly get the club in some big trouble if it is in Texas. Not for the THC, but for effectively allowing BYOB while holding a MB or N permit from TABC. The mixed beverage permit is one thing. But on the N (private club) permit, I think the only allowance for BYOB is if they rent out private lockers for alcohol.
I honestly don't usually drink beer on the course. Typically a vodka drink in a Yeti. kind of seems like tearing tags off mattresses or couches that you own kind of rules here. I don't think I'm putting anyone at risk. They're making an arm and a leg off of me as a guest, usually of a 2 or 3some that was going to play regardless, so i don't feel too bad about anything.
Serious Lee

so if this is real, what do they gain from getting the QR code scanned?
Texmid
AG
HoseMad said:

so if this is real, what do they gain from getting the QR code scanned?
They get rid of the beer without having to take it back and pour it out. Also, they hope to bring some customers back.
Pizza
Kozmozag said:

Yall aren't taking in to consideration the lqbtq+ community and their allies democrats. AB will be supported.

Really?
Anyone who chooses to ride a bicycle in the street is a threat to themselves, and others. If a vehicle strikes you accidentally, YOU are at fault; and the laws of physics supercede all else when you're in the path of a 2 ton killing machine. Know your place, stay off the road.
DatTallArchitect
AG
Paperless way to do a coupon
First Page Last Page
Page 49 of 108

subscribe Verify your student status
See Subscription Benefits
Trial only available to users who have never subscribed or participated in a previous trial.