mRNA vaccines in our food

11,597 Views | 115 Replies | Last: 1 yr ago by Actual Talking Thermos
Pookers
How long do you want to ignore this user?
AG
Rapier108 said:

Harry Stone said:

how can the mRNA survive in livestock after the animal dies since it cant perform its function when the cells die?
That's the question. Since we now know the the mRNA sticks around in the human body a lot longer than they claimed it would, who knows how long it can stick around in animals after they've been killed and processed. Heck, no way to even know if it would be destroyed by cooking or stomach acid.
mRNA is genetic editing technology. If you're an evil ******* you could do all sorts of stuff to livestock DNA that humans would then ingest to various effects. You are what you eat is not just some empty catchphrase.
Serious Lee
sigh, this is no conspiracy theory. this has been in the works for a while now. Gates and the WHO openly talk about it. theres a freaking house bill in missouri fighting it right now. Tom Renz is an attorney whos been fighting it.

C@LAg
so how does it get past the stomach acids and still remain effective?

i get it with time release pill forms but foods break down differently than pills
Serious Lee
here is study about how they have implemented mRNA into cow's milk.

https://www.biorxiv.org/content/10.1101/2022.12.19.517879v1.full.pdf
PCC_80
AG
This sucks. Now I will have to eat my steaks and burgers at least medium-well.
C@LAg
TX should get ahead of tis and do what CA does.

CA made a requirement that if you want to sell eggs there you have to have like 50% of your flock free range or something stupid, which raises costs for ALL of us.

TX needs to pass a law saying if food grade product is adulterated with MRNA and sold in the state of TX for human consumption. the company will be fined $1,000 per item.

Every chicken breast. Every container of milk. Each individual item is 1 at fault.
unmade bed
The agricultural industry has been genetically modifying our food for years but mRNA is where you guys are finally drawing the line because….
TxAgswin
AG
LegalDrugPusher said:

Attended a function with Sid Miller the Texas Agriculture Commissioner tonight and he said that there is a new push to implement MRNA vaccines into our food. It's an attempt to be sneaky by the government to get Americans vaccinated by what they eat.

He went on to say that this is being fought vehemently to prevent. At the very least have to put a disclaimer on the food packaging but there is pushback from the mRNA vaccine side on that as well.

This is some scary stuff right here.

He also mentioned that he has full executive authority in the entire state that has any connection to Agriculture that he can override the Governor to remain open and during Covid all businesses pertaining to farm and ranch, including gun stores, feed stores to remain open with no restrictions.
OH, NO!

That super-scary thing you said that is completely impossible to do, and entirely unnecessary anyhow would be a nightmare that would inoculate children from illnesses!! Dear God.

Next thing you know, they are going to start putting nutrients in those school lunches. Vitamin C in the orange juice, Calcium in the milk crates, protein and carbohydrates in the sandwiches, clean water that may contain fluoride in the water fountains.

Where does it end?

This keeps up, you might see a day where school children are required to a series of shots to inoculate them from all sorts of viruses that can make them sick before they can attend school.

Once they get to "school" they are going to brainwash them with mathematics, science, history, civics, literature, music, fine arts, philosophy, and a whole host of other things that are just horrible for children to be exposed to.

Bull*****

Not sure we're ready for that kind of government overreach.

Big brother has been getting away with idea of "protecting children's health" and "educating them" bull**** for damn near 100 years. It's time the parents take charge and put an end to this tyranny.
"A house divided cannot stand"

Abraham Lincoln
NonReg85
AG
Actual Talking Thermos said:

LegalDrugPusher said:

Actual Talking Thermos said:

LegalDrugPusher said:

dead said:

source: trust me bro

I'm the messenger just stating what the Commissioner said
The commissioner who infamously traveled to Oklahoma at taxpayer expense to pay a multiple felon several hundred dollars to inject him with a miracle cure-all "Jesus Shot" of unknown composition?

What does any of that have to do with the subject?
Maybe not the most reliable source of medical info when he says eating meat from cows who got vaccines at some point will secretly vaccinate you

On the other hand, the jab killed some really smart people and this guy is still alive.
Irish 2.0
Sid Miller is a loud mouth ******bag and I work in Ag for a living.
Franklin Comes Alive!
ArcticPenguin said:

This is next level tin foil hat

I wasn't worried until a lib claimed conspiracy theory….

No it'll definitely end up a coincidence
agent-maroon
AG
C@LAg said:

i get it with time release pill forms but foods break down differently than pills
Same question. Every single thing we eat is made of cells which contain non-human mRNA, DNA, proteins, etc. How is it that one can consume a near infinite variety of mRNA in a balanced diet, but this one mRNA is going to bypass the digestive process and remain functional?
No material on this site is intended to be a substitute for professional medical advice, diagnosis or treatment. See full Medical Disclaimer.
Actual Talking Thermos
This thread included a Sid Miller name drop but not a selfie so I asked Bing to make one for us

MouthBQ98
AG
Are they talking vaccines against plant diseases?
WaltonAg18
AG
Pookers said:

Rapier108 said:

Harry Stone said:

how can the mRNA survive in livestock after the animal dies since it cant perform its function when the cells die?
That's the question. Since we now know the the mRNA sticks around in the human body a lot longer than they claimed it would, who knows how long it can stick around in animals after they've been killed and processed. Heck, no way to even know if it would be destroyed by cooking or stomach acid.
mRNA is genetic editing technology. If you're an evil ******* you could do all sorts of stuff to livestock DNA that humans would then ingest to various effects. You are what you eat is not just some empty catchphrase.
mRNA is not genetic editing technology. There are about a dozen types of RNA, such as small-interfering RNA (siRNA). siRNA can change expression and regulation of endogenous proteins, but mRNA can't be used that way.
FishrCoAg
AG
C@LAg said:

It doesn't, even if it were in your food, which it isn't

Charpie
AG
unmade bed said:

The agricultural industry has been genetically modifying our food for years but mRNA is where you guys are finally drawing the line because….
Kyle Field Shade Chaser
AG
…and the WHO says we don't need it anymore…smokescreen?
WaltonAg18
AG
Man it would be fascinating to see where the syllabus of some of y'all's biology 101 left off. Clearly not very far after Mendel, maybe you heard of some guy named Pasteur?
GeorgiAg
AG

Someone's gonna load up a volcano with mRNA vaccines and when it blows up all the scary on fire mRNA spike proteins are gonna turn you into trans liberals.
TRADUCTOR
So many kids with autism, dyslexia, and now seeing upwards trend of 25% identifying with the LGBTQ freak show. Something manmade screwing with the perfect biological balance created.
Some Junkie Cosmonaut
AG
ArcticPenguin said:

Moved out of state in fear of Trump taking her kids and throwing her into a concentration camp because she's gay, condescendingly mocks others for "next level tin foil hat".

You can't make this up.
WaltonAg18
AG
TRADUCTOR said:

So many kids with autism, dyslexia, and now seeing upwards trend of 25% identifying with the LGBTQ freak show. Something manmade screwing with the perfect biological balance created.
"perfect biological balance"
How many people did the black plague kill? What about tuberculosis? Smallpox?

Quote:

A fellow was stuck on his rooftop in a flood. He was praying to God for help.

Soon a man in a rowboat came by and the fellow shouted to the man on the roof, "Jump in, I can save you."

The stranded fellow shouted back, "No, it's OK, I'm praying to God and he is going to save me."

So the rowboat went on.

Then a motorboat came by. "The fellow in the motorboat shouted, "Jump in, I can save you."

To this the stranded man said, "No thanks, I'm praying to God and he is going to save me. I have faith."

So the motorboat went on.

Then a helicopter came by and the pilot shouted down, "Grab this rope and I will lift you to safety."

To this the stranded man again replied, "No thanks, I'm praying to God and he is going to save me. I have faith."

So the helicopter reluctantly flew away.

Soon the water rose above the rooftop and the man drowned. He went to Heaven. He finally got his chance to discuss this whole situation with God, at which point he exclaimed, "I had faith in you but you didn't save me, you let me drown. I don't understand why!"

To this God replied, "I sent you a rowboat and a motorboat and a helicopter, what more did you expect?"
MelvinUdall
ArcticPenguin said:

Says the poster that swore that Trump was going to take their kids away because they were gay. Talk about next level tin foil hat conspiracy.
Ol_Ag_02
AG
This is Jade Helm using Walmarts as staging bases nuts. It's quite possible to think about politics too much.
Ol_Ag_02
AG
MelvinUdall said:

ArcticPenguin said:

Says the poster that swore that Trump was going to take their kids away because they were gay. Talk about next level tin foil hat conspiracy.

More likely that both of them need to get their tinfoil hats resized.
Some Junkie Cosmonaut
AG
WaltonAg18 said:

Rapier108 said:

Harry Stone said:

I am begging, even pleading you to pick up a single biology textbook and read a few pages about the instability of ribonucleic acids, good lord.

People like you are allowed to vote...

Aren't you a Biden guy? Maybe not the time to be disparaging others…
WaltonAg18
AG
Nope, nice try though! Still waiting on you to define what makes a good vaccine on the other thread.
TexAgs91
AG
What kind of country would consider this?
Fight! Fight! Fight!
bmks270
AG
dead said:

What's the benefit of creating mRNA vaccines to use on cattle if traditional vaccines already work? What's the profit motive?

Same motivation for using it in humans.

The cattle fertility drops. Meat shortages. Now you must eat the soy plants instead.
BG Knocc Out
ArcticPenguin said:

To be fair, how many times have you and your leftist brethren said this over the last three years, only to be proven wrong?

See below. Not sure if true or not...but why on earth would MRNA vaccines for livestock surprise ANYONE at this point???

https://www.instagram.com/reel/CqsgvivgFEP/?utm_source=ig_web_copy_link
ArcticPenguin
Ags4DaWin said:

ArcticPenguin said:

Says the person who thought she was going to be put in a concentration camp and her children were going to be taken away.

Seriously.

Every left wing conspiracy theory has been proven a fraud.

And the right wingers are batting a thousand.

You throwing the tin foil hat accusation around is the ultimate in hypocrisy.
I never said that, just stop it. My issue has always been the attack on same sex parents and the constant threat of having your kids taken from you because of crazy politics. Look around this board and the vitriol and hate leveled at my community and then go read the bills filed in your state legislature on the topic. You engaging in hyperbolic and made up rhetoric regarding my position only bolsters the argument, and makes you look small.

Although, to be fair to you, this board is filled daily with breathtaking levels of cognitive dissonance. As if on the one hand you can call any LGBT person a "pedo" and a "groomer" related to kids and in the next breathe tell me I am crazy and paranoid related to my need to protect my children from fascist right.

You can't have it both ways
Charpie
AG
HI AP
WaltonAg18
AG
This thread was more fun when the old farts were giving comically incorrect science takes
AggieVictor10
AG
ArcticPenguin said:

Ags4DaWin said:

ArcticPenguin said:

Says the person who thought she was going to be put in a concentration camp and her children were going to be taken away.

Seriously.

Every left wing conspiracy theory has been proven a fraud.

And the right wingers are batting a thousand.

You throwing the tin foil hat accusation around is the ultimate in hypocrisy.
I never said that, just stop it. My issue has always been the attack on same sex parents and the constant threat of having your kids taken from you because of crazy politics. Look around this board and the vitriol and hate leveled at my community and then go read the bills filed in your state legislature on the topic. You engaging in hyperbolic and made up rhetoric regarding my position only bolsters the argument, and makes you look small.

Although, to be fair to you, this board is filled daily with breathtaking levels of cognitive dissonance. As if on the one hand you can call any LGBT person a "pedo" and a "groomer" related to kids and in the next breathe tell me I am crazy and paranoid related to my need to protect my children from fascist right.

You can't have it both ways

I hope you're ready to get owned with facts and logic.

subscribe Verify your student status
See Subscription Benefits
Trial only available to users who have never subscribed or participated in a previous trial.