mRNA vaccines in our food

11,594 Views | 115 Replies | Last: 1 yr ago by Actual Talking Thermos
LegalDrugPusher
How long do you want to ignore this user?
Attended a function with Sid Miller the Texas Agriculture Commissioner tonight and he said that there is a new push to implement MRNA vaccines into our food. It's an attempt to be sneaky by the government to get Americans vaccinated by what they eat.

He went on to say that this is being fought vehemently to prevent. At the very least have to put a disclaimer on the food packaging but there is pushback from the mRNA vaccine side on that as well.

This is some scary stuff right here.

He also mentioned that he has full executive authority in the entire state that has any connection to Agriculture that he can override the Governor to remain open and during Covid all businesses pertaining to farm and ranch, including gun stores, feed stores to remain open with no restrictions.
ArcticPenguin
This is next level tin foil hat
dead
AG
source: trust me bro
Pookers
AG
LegalDrugPusher said:

Attended a function with Sid Miller the Texas Agriculture Commissioner tonight and he said that there is a new push to implement MRNA vaccines into our food. It's an attempt to be sneaky by the government to get Americans vaccinated by what they eat.

He went on to say that this is being fought vehemently to prevent. At the very least have to put a disclaimer on the food packaging but there is pushback from the mRNA vaccine side on that as well.

This is some scary stuff right here.

He also mentioned that he has full executive authority in the entire state that has any connection to Agriculture that he can override the Governor to remain open and during Covid all businesses pertaining to farm and ranch, including gun stores, feed stores to remain open with no restrictions.

They will corrupt our DNA one way or another.
LegalDrugPusher
dead said:

I'm the messenger just stating what the Commissioner said
Pookers
AG
ArcticPenguin said:

Not tin foil at all. You are what you eat as the saying goes.
C@LAg
ArcticPenguin said:

I have read worse.

something about Trump and taking children.
Old May Banker
AG
ArcticPenguin said:

I would've thought the same about men pretending to be women so they could read Dr Seuss to try and diddle kindergarten kids... yet here we are.
dead
AG
Commissioner Miller: Statement on mRNA Vaccines in Livestock (4/3/2023)

Here's more to go on
Actual Talking Thermos
LegalDrugPusher said:

dead said:

The commissioner who infamously traveled to Oklahoma at taxpayer expense to pay an unlicensed multiple felon several hundred dollars to inject him with a miracle cure-all "Jesus Shot" of unknown composition?
OverSeas AG
AG
There are some super naive people running around.

Nope the govt and corps have never pushed anything bad on consumers. Never. Nothing to see. Just put head in ground and it will all go away.

At this point you would think people would question everything. I guess ignorance, even if willful, is bliss.
LegalDrugPusher
Actual Talking Thermos said:

LegalDrugPusher said:

dead said:

The commissioner who infamously traveled to Oklahoma at taxpayer expense to pay a multiple felon several hundred dollars to inject him with a miracle cure-all "Jesus Shot" of unknown composition?

What does any of that have to do with the subject?
Pookers
AG
OverSeas AG said:

There are some super naive people running around.

Nope the govt and corps have never pushed anything bad on consumers. Never. Nothing to see. Just put head in ground and it will all go away.

At this point you would think people would question everything. I guess ignorance, even if willful, is bliss.

The covid jabs were such a success people want the fauci juice injected into their steak. Absolutely insane how ignorant people are. Our government has killed thousands of our own citizens with science projects like this.
Rapier108
It's not a conspiracy theory. It has been discussed before as a way to force everyone to take the WuFlu faux-vaccine. Bill Gates talked about adding vaccines to food even before the WuFlu.

https://www.ctvnews.ca/health/scientists-studying-whether-it-s-possible-to-grow-eat-mrna-vaccines-1.5591098

https://www.universityofcalifornia.edu/news/grow-and-eat-your-own-vaccines

And they're preparing to start using mRNA "vaccines" on animals being raised for meat. Of course they claim it won't transfer from the animal to people, but they also told us the WuFlu shots were safe.

https://cowboystatedaily.com/2023/04/05/vaccine-for-livestock-based-on-covid-19-vaccine-technology-raises-concerns-but-biologist-says-fears-are-unfounded/
"If you will not fight for right when you can easily win without blood shed; if you will not fight when your victory is sure and not too costly; you may come to the moment when you will have to fight with all the odds against you and only a precarious chance of survival. There may even be a worse case. You may have to fight when there is no hope of victory, because it is better to perish than to live as slaves." - Sir Winston Churchill
agdoc2001
AG
LegalDrugPusher said:

dead said:

Actually mRNA is the messenger
No material on this site is intended to be a substitute for professional medical advice, diagnosis or treatment. See full Medical Disclaimer.
Actual Talking Thermos
LegalDrugPusher said:

LegalDrugPusher said:

dead said:

The commissioner who infamously traveled to Oklahoma at taxpayer expense to pay a multiple felon several hundred dollars to inject him with a miracle cure-all "Jesus Shot" of unknown composition?

Maybe not the most reliable source of medical info when he says eating meat from cows who got vaccines at some point will secretly vaccinate you
Detmersdislocatedshoulder
Rapier108 said:

It's not a conspiracy theory. It has been discussed before as a way to force everyone to take the WuFlu faux-vaccine. Bill Gates talked about it even before the WuFlu.

https://www.ctvnews.ca/health/scientists-studying-whether-it-s-possible-to-grow-eat-mrna-vaccines-1.5591098

https://www.universityofcalifornia.edu/news/grow-and-eat-your-own-vaccines

And they're preparing to start using mRNA "vaccines" on animals being raised for meat. Of course they claim it won't transfer from the animal to people, but they also told us the WuFlu shots were safe.

https://cowboystatedaily.com/2023/04/05/vaccine-for-livestock-based-on-covid-19-vaccine-technology-raises-concerns-but-biologist-says-fears-are-unfounded/

yeah this has been out there for a minute. it just shows you how fast things are evolving and how quickly conspiracy turns to reality in 2023.
LegalDrugPusher

LegalDrugPusher said:

LegalDrugPusher said:

dead said:

Maybe not the most reliable source of medical info when he says eating meat from cows who got vaccines at some point will secretly vaccinate you

Have you not seen the sources listed?
Secolobo
AG
https://www.texasagriculture.gov/News-Events/Article/7596/Commissioner-Miller-Statement-on-mRNA-Vaccines-in-Livestock

Pookers
AG
LegalDrugPusher said:

LegalDrugPusher said:

LegalDrugPusher said:

dead said:

Have you not seen the sources listed?
Some people will never learn. The food we eat in this nation is probably among the top causes for most of what ails us.
Cowman1

Ags4DaWin
ArcticPenguin said:

Says the person who thought she was going to be put in a concentration camp and her children were going to be taken away.

Seriously.

Every left wing conspiracy theory has been proven a fraud.

And the right wingers are batting a thousand.

You throwing the tin foil hat accusation around is the ultimate in hypocrisy.
Pookers
AG
Cowman1 said:

I think the larger concern is most of the mainline vaccines used for cattle would be phased over to mRNA tech moving forward. This will absolutely happen if we sit on our asses.
Viper16jr
AG
mLDP
“We're Americans, we'd rather die on our feet, than live on our knees."
dead
AG
What's the benefit of creating mRNA vaccines to use on cattle if traditional vaccines already work? What's the profit motive?
geoag58
AG
ArcticPenguin said:

Leftists are always proven wrong or lying, this must be a done deal.
C@LAg
dead said:

What's the benefit of creating mRNA vaccines to use on cattle if traditional vaccines already work? What's the profit motive?
newer patents
can charge more money
Pookers
AG
C@LAg said:

dead said:

newer patents
can charge more money
In addition, they get a lot of "research" with the tech if they can jab up all the livestock. People are less concerned with cows dropping dead than people.
dead
AG
classic pharma doing pharma things
YouBet
AG
C@LAg said:

ArcticPenguin said:

I have read worse.

something about Trump and taking children.
You are posting from one of Trump's Gay Death Camps right now.
SunrayAg
AG
As someone who is involved in the cattle industry, and the grain industry…

This is absolutely moronic misinformation.

Oh noes! They gonna make me take the fauci shot by sneekin it in a cow.

Conspiraloons are always looking for something to REEEEEE about.
richardag
Cowman1 said:

Nice to know. The OP did not make the claim mRNA "vaccines" ARE BEING USED. The OP discusses a push by people to use mRNA vaccines in the future. This OP's point was then backed up by several other links in which this very topic has been discussed by some very influential people.

ETA link
https://texags.com/forums/16/topics/3371926/replies/64619477
Among the latter, under pretence of governing they have divided their nations into two classes, wolves and sheep.”
Thomas Jefferson, Letter to Edward Carrington, January 16, 1787
TRADUCTOR
Used MRNA vaccines on chickens and they all died.
https://www.pbs.org/newshour/science/tthis-chicken-vaccine-makes-virus-dangerous
Harry Stone
AG
how can the mRNA survive in livestock after the animal dies since it cant perform its function when the cells die?
Rapier108
Harry Stone said:

how can the mRNA survive in livestock after the animal dies since it cant perform its function when the cells die?
That's the question. Since we now know the the mRNA sticks around in the human body a lot longer than they claimed it would, who knows how long it can stick around in animals after they've been killed and processed. Heck, no way to even know if it would be destroyed by cooking or stomach acid.
"If you will not fight for right when you can easily win without blood shed; if you will not fight when your victory is sure and not too costly; you may come to the moment when you will have to fight with all the odds against you and only a precarious chance of survival. There may even be a worse case. You may have to fight when there is no hope of victory, because it is better to perish than to live as slaves." - Sir Winston Churchill
Last Page
Page 1 of 4

subscribe Verify your student status
See Subscription Benefits
Trial only available to users who have never subscribed or participated in a previous trial.