mRNA vaccines in our food

11,600 Views | 115 Replies | Last: 1 yr ago by Actual Talking Thermos
whatthehey78
How long do you want to ignore this user?
AG
dead said:

What's the benefit of creating mRNA vaccines to use on cattle if traditional vaccines already work? What's the profit motive?
Not convinced 'profit' is the objective.
Alexander, Caesar, Charlemagne, and myself founded empires; but upon what foundation did we rest the creations of our genius? Upon force! But Jesus Christ founded His upon love; and at this hour millions of men would die for Him. - Napoleon Bonaparte
boulderaggie
AG
whatthehey78 said:

dead said:

What's the benefit of creating mRNA vaccines to use on cattle if traditional vaccines already work? What's the profit motive?
Also worth knowing who/what ZOETIS is, who is funding them, and why it's believed they are mrna vaccinating wildlife/deer.
Get Off My Lawn
"Our governments would NEVER make broad decisions what the general population is able or forced to consume!"

*Takes another sip of fluoridated water.*
FishrCoAg
AG
boulderaggie said:

whatthehey78 said:

dead said:

Also worth knowing who/what ZOETIS is, who is funding them, and why it's believed they are mrna vaccinating wildlife/deer.

Zoetis is a major animal health company, came from Pfizer, and from dealing with them regularly I promise their profit motive is what drives them
agent-maroon
AG
whatthehey78 said:

dead said:

1. Create an enhanced function virus and release it upon the world
2. Mandate lockdowns, masks, vaccines, and other government overreaches of power
3. Verify citizen compliance with little to no pushback
4. ???
5. Profit
No material on this site is intended to be a substitute for professional medical advice, diagnosis or treatment. See full Medical Disclaimer.
American Hardwood
AG
The same folks that would love to force the vax on you through foods are also the same people that tend to love the whole organic food thing. What are they to do?

Need the button-pusher meme with 'non-GMO organic food' on one button and 'gene modifying vax foods' on the other.
BigHitterDaLama
https://www.nutritruth.org/single-post/mrna-being-put-into-edible-plants-to-carry-vax-payload
Get Off My Lawn
American Hardwood said:

The same folks that would love to force the vax on you through foods are also the same people that tend to love the whole organic food thing. What are they to do?

Need the button-pusher meme with 'non-GMO organic food' on one button and 'gene modifying vax foods' on the other.
"Rage Against The Machine" is now pro-machine.

"No blood for oil" is now all in on proxy wars.

"Liberals" are now authoritarians.

Of course the "Organic" crowd is now pro-genetic modification!
Old May Banker
AG
It's odd... I can state emphatically what I believe as a conservative, as a Christian, as a man, etc... and none of it is subject to change due to any politics from the right or left. Too many allow their political leanings to dictate their "morals" or "beliefs." Nearly like it's a religion to them.
richardag
unmade bed said:

The agricultural industry has been genetically modifying our food for years but mRNA is where you guys are finally drawing the line because….
The GMOs are strictly regulated, are designed to be incorporated into the DNA of the organism. Not to produce a "vaccine". Also, all foods that are GMO must be labeled accordingly. Seems there is a concerted effort to hide the fact this research is being done and specifically information withheld from the public.
Among the latter, under pretence of governing they have divided their nations into two classes, wolves and sheep.”
Thomas Jefferson, Letter to Edward Carrington, January 16, 1787
richardag
For all those questions concerning how the mRNA can get past our oral enzymes and stomach acids
Viral gastroenteritis
  • The most common way to develop viral gastroenteritis often called stomach flu is through contact with an infected person or by consuming contaminated food or water.
All this discussion and links to the research about mRNA in our food does anyone not believe the method to bypass our oral enzymes and stomach acid has not been considered?

That fits nicely with the gain of function research that ******* Dr. Fauci illegally was funding through our NIH grant money.

In the past I would write this off as tin foil hat bull****, but not so much any more. Dr. Fauci ripped the cloak of ethical behavior off and in general threw out any semblance of morality.

I guess people have forgotten about food borne diseases.
Foodborne diseases
Among the latter, under pretence of governing they have divided their nations into two classes, wolves and sheep.”
agent-maroon
AG
Viruses have a protective shell that prevents their nucleic acids (DNA or RNA) from being digested. A mRNA molecule would not be protected.
No material on this site is intended to be a substitute for professional medical advice, diagnosis or treatment. See full Medical Disclaimer.
richardag
agent-maroon said:

Viruses have a protective shell that prevents their nucleic acids (DNA or RNA) from being digested. A mRNA molecule would not be protected.
Unless the mRNA is incorporated into a stomach virus through gain of function research. I guess I wasn't perfectly clear about that in my previous post.
WaltonAg18
AG
Thanks for your contribution, this is exactly the kind of misunderstandings and flubbing of reality I was hoping to see.

The resilience of pathogenic organisms is entirely different from the stability of nucleic acid transcripts, and comparing them is a gross misrepresentation.
WaltonAg18
AG
richardag said:

agent-maroon said:

Unless the mRNA is incorporated into a stomach virus through gain of function research. I guess I wasn't perfectly clear about that in my previous post.
So you think that they're working to incorporate vaccines into stomach viruses? The things that cause you to expel everything from both ends? Brilliant strategy, expect a visit from the FBI soon.
richardag
If you really want to get insidious there are bacteria that survive the gut. Salmonella being the one most people have heard about. A rod shaped, gram negative, non-spore forming(re:no hardened protein shell) that survives the gut and infects over a million people, hospitalizes over 20,000 and kills over 400 people a year in the U.S. Use CRISPR gene-editing system to insert the DNA to damn near anything today.

Again, Dr, Fauci opened up the gain of function bull**** for the COVID research that gave us this pandemic. Hell even high schools used CRISPR
High school students in Delaware experimenting with CRISPR gene editing Delaware Public Media Published April 1, 2021 at 7:10 PM EDT

I used to blow this off as tin foil hat malarkey but not so much anymore.
richardag
WaltonAg18 said:

richardag said:

agent-maroon said:

So you think that they're working to incorporate vaccines into stomach viruses? The things that cause you to expel everything from both ends? Brilliant strategy, expect a visit from the FBI soon.
Reread what I said. If I can think of it don't you think others haven't?
richardag
Posters here are seemingly arguing that research on incorporating "vaccines" into food is some kind of weird conspiracy theory. It's not.

https://texags.com/forums/16/topics/3371926/replies/64619477
Here's the post and the links to the research
Quote:

It's not a conspiracy theory. It has been discussed before as a way to force everyone to take the WuFlu faux-vaccine. Bill Gates talked about adding vaccines to food even before the WuFlu.

https://www.ctvnews.ca/health/scientists-studying-whether-it-s-possible-to-grow-eat-mrna-vaccines-1.5591098

https://www.universityofcalifornia.edu/news/grow-and-eat-your-own-vaccines

And they're preparing to start using mRNA "vaccines" on animals being raised for meat. Of course they claim it won't transfer from the animal to people, but they also told us the WuFlu shots were safe.

https://cowboystatedaily.com/2023/04/05/vaccine-for-livestock-based-on-covid-19-vaccine-technology-raises-concerns-but-biologist-says-fears-are-unfounded/
Pookers
AG
richardag said:

Posters here are seemingly arguing that research on incorporating "vaccines" into food is some kind of weird conspiracy theory. It's not.

https://texags.com/forums/16/topics/3371926/replies/64619477
Here's the post and the links to the research
Quote:

It's not a conspiracy theory. It has been discussed before as a way to force everyone to take the WuFlu faux-vaccine. Bill Gates talked about adding vaccines to food even before the WuFlu.

https://www.ctvnews.ca/health/scientists-studying-whether-it-s-possible-to-grow-eat-mrna-vaccines-1.5591098

https://www.universityofcalifornia.edu/news/grow-and-eat-your-own-vaccines

And they're preparing to start using mRNA "vaccines" on animals being raised for meat. Of course they claim it won't transfer from the animal to people, but they also told us the WuFlu shots were safe.

https://cowboystatedaily.com/2023/04/05/vaccine-for-livestock-based-on-covid-19-vaccine-technology-raises-concerns-but-biologist-says-fears-are-unfounded/

You're just too stupid to understand the science bro. I'm not sure why they let people like you vote. /s
WaltonAg18
AG
I understand reading is difficult, but those two articles about "plant-based mRNA" are 1) referencing a single post, and 2) not about what you're claiming.

Quote:

Their method involves the expression of viral antigens in edible plants, including lettuce and spinach, which people would then eat. Testing of the vaccine has already begun as part of a partnership with The Ottawa Hospital.

"Expression of viral antigens in plants"
/expression/ means that it's a protein, not RNA. The central dogma is DNA -> RNA -> protein. They're using mRNA to insert viral proteins into the plants.

But again, just because it's being expressed in spinach doesn't mean you're going to generate a robust immune response necessary for vaccinations.
richardag
Two different studies

Scientists studying whether it's possible to grow, eat mRNA vaccines

• Scientists at the University of California, Riverside…to show that DNA containing mRNA vaccines can be successfully integrated into plant cells; to demonstrate that plants can replicate enough mRNA to rival current injection methods; and to determine the correct dosage.……..Ideally, a single plant would produce enough mRNA to vaccinate a single person,"
  • A team of scientists led by Allyson MacLean, an assistant professor in the University of Ottawa's Department of Biology, have been working on an alternative means of immunization ….. Their method involves the expression of viral antigens in edible plants, including lettuce and spinach

The statement stands, that if intestinal virus can withstand stomach acids it should be possible to introduce a complex molecule of coated mRNA "vaccine" which would survive stomach acids, enter human cells and begin producing the antigen.

Reading comprehension?
Actual Talking Thermos
ArcticPenguin said:

Ags4DaWin said:

ArcticPenguin said:

This is next level tin foil hat

Says the person who thought she was going to be put in a concentration camp and her children were going to be taken away.

Seriously.

Every left wing conspiracy theory has been proven a fraud.

And the right wingers are batting a thousand.

You throwing the tin foil hat accusation around is the ultimate in hypocrisy.
I never said that, just stop it. My issue has always been the attack on same sex parents and the constant threat of having your kids taken from you because of crazy politics. Look around this board and the vitriol and hate leveled at my community and then go read the bills filed in your state legislature on the topic. You engaging in hyperbolic and made up rhetoric regarding my position only bolsters the argument, and makes you look small.

Although, to be fair to you, this board is filled daily with breathtaking levels of cognitive dissonance. As if on the one hand you can call any LGBT person a "pedo" and a "groomer" related to kids and in the next breathe tell me I am crazy and paranoid related to my need to protect my children from fascist right.

You can't have it both ways
You're not wrong about any of it. But you already knew that.
WaltonAg18
AG
The Ottawa research group is only mentioned in passing, while the majority of it is referring to UCR. But let's look at the Ottawa Hospital research, since they're allegedly "putting mRNA vaccines into edible plants".

https://ottawacitizen.com/feature/how-plants-can-play-a-role-in-the-future-of-fighting-covid-and-other-viral-infections-like-rsv-and-the-common-cold/wcm/edbc8097-6295-44b9-8729-43570c471905/amp/

Quote:

A team of scientists at uOttawa, led by virologist Marc-Andr Langlois in collaboration with biologist Allyson MacLean, is aiming to create something new a plant-based mucosal vaccine that people could spray into their nostrils to boost their protection against COVID-19.

The plant is edible, the vaccine is not. It would still need to be purified from the edible plant, and added into a nasal spray.

So, please provide a link to where they're trying to make edible vaccines without posting some sensationalized nonsense.

Reading comprehension indeed.
richardag
WaltonAg18 said:

The Ottawa research group is only mentioned in passing, while the majority of it is referring to UCR. But let's look at the Ottawa Hospital research, since they're allegedly "putting mRNA vaccines into edible plants".

https://ottawacitizen.com/feature/how-plants-can-play-a-role-in-the-future-of-fighting-covid-and-other-viral-infections-like-rsv-and-the-common-cold/wcm/edbc8097-6295-44b9-8729-43570c471905/amp/

Quote:

A team of scientists at uOttawa, led by virologist Marc-Andr Langlois in collaboration with biologist Allyson MacLean, is aiming to create something new a plant-based mucosal vaccine that people could spray into their nostrils to boost their protection against COVID-19.

The plant is edible, the vaccine is not. It would still need to be purified from the edible plant, and added into a nasal spray.

So, please provide a link to where they're trying to make edible vaccines without posting some sensationalized nonsense.

Look at the dates on those articles, one is from 2021 and one is from 2023. You statements and articles do not in any way shape or form refute that virologists were/are researching the potential to develop vaccines that may be injected ingested.

edit spelling
WaltonAg18
AG
richardag said:

WaltonAg18 said:

Quote:

Look at the dates on those articles, one is from 2021 and one is from 2023. You statements and articles do not in any way shape or form refute that virologists were/are researching the potential to develop vaccines that may be injected.
All I'm doing is fact-checking your "evidence", since you're incapable of doing that yourself.

Most vaccines are injected. I'll assume you meant "ingested".

Of course I can't prove that they aren't researching something - first of all because proving a negative is a logical fallacy, and secondly because there is undoubtedly research into alternative methods of vaccination.

You've continued to move the goalposts from your original post saying they're going to hide mRNA vaccines in viruses, like salmonella, and that they're using CRISPR to do "damn near anything they want".

Both of those statements are categorically false, and the research into plant vaccinations are based on the plants expressing a subunit of viral antigen (protein) which would then have an uptake through the gut mucosa. This research is in its infancy, and doesn't match any of your mongering.
richardag
WaltonAg18 said:

richardag said:

WaltonAg18 said:

Quote:

Look at the dates on those articles, one is from 2021 and one is from 2023. You statements and articles do not in any way shape or form refute that virologists were/are researching the potential to develop vaccines that may be injected.
All I'm doing is fact-checking your "evidence", since you're incapable of doing that yourself.

Most vaccines are injected. I'll assume you meant "ingested".
  • correct, I corrected my mistake

Of course I can't prove that they aren't researching something - first of all because proving a negative is a logical fallacy, and secondly because there is undoubtedly research into alternative methods of vaccination.

You've continued to move the goalposts
  • I did not move goal posts
from your original post saying they're going to hide mRNA vaccines in viruses, like salmonella,
  • where did I say hide?
  • I was pointing out that both virus and bacteria survive the gut and in the case of viruses inject their DNA into cells
and that they're using CRISPR to do "damn near anything they want".
  • i did not say "they can do anything they want."
  • I said,"Use CRISPR gene-editing system to insert the DNA to damn near anything today.
  • The technology is shortening the time, labor and expense in DNA manipulation.

Both of those statements are categorically false, and the research into plant vaccinations are based on the plants expressing a subunit of viral antigen (protein)
  • The Ottawa study yes
  • WRONG regarding the UCR study. I quoted the article, again for your reading
  • "Scientists at the University of California, Riverside…to show that DNA containing mRNA vaccines can be successfully integrated into plant cells; to demonstrate that plants can replicate enough mRNA to rival current injection methods; and to determine the correct dosage.……..Ideally, a single plant would produce enough mRNA to vaccinate a single person,"
  • The statement above says " a single plant would produce enough mRNA to vaccinate"

which would then have an uptake through the gut mucosa.
  • I was pointing out that both virus and bacteria survive the gut. in the case of viruses they inject their DNA into cells of the gut.
  • This only shows one of the possible methods that may be used to place the "vaccines" in foods
This research is in its infancy, and doesn't match any of your mongering.
dal123
LegalDrugPusher said:

Attended a function with Sid Miller the Texas Agriculture Commissioner tonight and he said that there is a new push to implement MRNA vaccines into our food. It's an attempt to be sneaky by the government to get Americans vaccinated by what they eat.

He went on to say that this is being fought vehemently to prevent. At the very least have to put a disclaimer on the food packaging but there is pushback from the mRNA vaccine side on that as well.

This is some scary stuff right here.

He also mentioned that he has full executive authority in the entire state that has any connection to Agriculture that he can override the Governor to remain open and during Covid all businesses pertaining to farm and ranch, including gun stores, feed stores to remain open with no restrictions.
Central Committee
AG
ArcticPenguin said:

The tinfoil hat / conspiracy theorists are batting a thousand since 2016 aside from the Q Anon sect.

Remember when people were censored on social media for saying the vaccines don't prevent Covid??
We may not always get what we want. We may not always get what we need. Just so we don't get what we deserve.
Tom Kazansky 2012
AG
C@LAg said:

ArcticPenguin said:

I have read worse.

something about Trump and taking children.

Damn
AgBQ-00
AG
Something that popped into my mind about this today. If mad cow or chronic wasting disease can be passed to humans from eating infected animals, what is to stop the same pathways for introduction being used for other substances or diseases?
Tom Kazansky 2012
AG
SunrayAg said:

As someone who is involved in the cattle industry, and the grain industry…

This is absolutely moronic misinformation.

Oh noes! They gonna make me take the fauci shot by sneekin it in a cow.

Conspiraloons are always looking for something to REEEEEE about.

How much are they paying you to turkey base remsdivir up your steers *******s hmm?

You're in on it!
Tom Kazansky 2012
AG
WaltonAg18 said:

TRADUCTOR said:

So many kids with autism, dyslexia, and now seeing upwards trend of 25% identifying with the LGBTQ freak show. Something manmade screwing with the perfect biological balance created.
"perfect biological balance"
How many people did the black plague kill? What about tuberculosis? Smallpox?

Quote:

A fellow was stuck on his rooftop in a flood. He was praying to God for help.

Soon a man in a rowboat came by and the fellow shouted to the man on the roof, "Jump in, I can save you."

The stranded fellow shouted back, "No, it's OK, I'm praying to God and he is going to save me."

So the rowboat went on.

Then a motorboat came by. "The fellow in the motorboat shouted, "Jump in, I can save you."

To this the stranded man said, "No thanks, I'm praying to God and he is going to save me. I have faith."

So the motorboat went on.

Then a helicopter came by and the pilot shouted down, "Grab this rope and I will lift you to safety."

To this the stranded man again replied, "No thanks, I'm praying to God and he is going to save me. I have faith."

So the helicopter reluctantly flew away.

Soon the water rose above the rooftop and the man drowned. He went to Heaven. He finally got his chance to discuss this whole situation with God, at which point he exclaimed, "I had faith in you but you didn't save me, you let me drown. I don't understand why!"

To this God replied, "I sent you a rowboat and a motorboat and a helicopter, what more did you expect?"

None of those you mentioned were cured or prevented with the technology we are talking about, oh learned one.

Your bio 101 text book you never read doesn't talk about this poison. Have a nice day.
Tom Kazansky 2012
AG
Can I just say…. that one of the most diabolically idiotic sect of people that think of themselves too smart and talk all tough are the folks (mostly on the left) who throw true anti-vaxxers with anti-Remdesivir COVID vax people in the same vein? (No pun intended)

I'm sure most are throwing both in the same basket to be purposefully disingenuous because they ended up being dead ass wrong about their worship of masks and covid vaccines but I digress. You people sound like hillbillies. Walton, maybe try being less of a doofus like your ilk I describe in the paragraph above.
Tom Kazansky 2012
AG
For the record, to make this simple for the simple minded:

All my children and my wife and I are vaccinated.

Neither my wife nor I nor any of my kids took the COVID shot. Those are not the same.

If someone tried to give my kids the COVID vax I would litigate and make sure that doctor/nurse/teacher whatever was never allowed to be around children again in their lives. Their professional careers would be over and I would personally go to great lengths to ruin them financially well beyond what is typically necessary.

But regular hep b vaccines and the like? Have no issues with that. I don't consider myself anti vax. Just anti poison. That said you goobers can shoot yourselves up with whatever you want. Drug abuse doesn't have innocent victims who use.
Baron von Bulsh
GeorgiAg said:

Someone's gonna load up a volcano with mRNA vaccines and when it blows up all the scary on fire mRNA spike proteins are gonna turn you into trans liberals.
Is that how they got you?

subscribe Verify your student status
See Subscription Benefits
Trial only available to users who have never subscribed or participated in a previous trial.