Trump indicted

92,227 Views | 956 Replies | Last: 5 mo ago by nortex97
No Spin Ag
How long do you want to ignore this user?
fka ftc said:

Reminder NY has not legal grounds to detain a former President without accommodating all the rights and privileges afforded to him under the Former President's Act.

Sorry libs, your chess move looks more like Chinese checkers at this point.

I didn't hear that he was being detained. I thought he was only getting arraigned then got to go back to his life. Did something come out saying he was being detained oncehe got there?
Im Gipper
Well, he is being "detained" in the sense that he can't just walk out of the arraignment. Secret service will be there. All of this has been negotiated.

He is not going to be behind bars.

I'm Gipper
fka ftc
And he can walk out or not show up.

No legal grounds to arrest him and detain him against his will without also violating the Former President's Act which is also law.

It's a bit amazing that the writes of that act did not allow for a POTUS to be arrested, but he we are.
"The absence of the word accountability is not the same as wanting no accountability" -unknown

"You can never go wrong by staying silent if there is nothing apt to say" -Walter Isaacson
will25u
No Spin Ag
fka ftc said:

And he can walk out or not show up.

No legal grounds to arrest him and detain him against his will without also violating the Former President's Act which is also law.

It's a bit amazing that the writes of that act did not allow for a POTUS to be arrested, but he we are.

If Trump has already negotiated this, and is abiding by what is being told to him, wouldn't that make everything else a moot point?
Ellis Wyatt
Quote:

Buys trump's $40 "I'm getting arrested now please give me money" tshirts and then accuses the bushes of grifting. Incredible stuff.
It is unreal how badly Trump broke you. I feel for you.
etxag02
Neehau said:

[Be very clear with your statement. If you have proof of payment for sex, present it. If you don't and want to articulate that thought as an opinion, be clear that it's an unproven opinion. Do not represent a salacious opinion about someone as fact, or you will be banned -- Staff]

TBVVC, Neehau, China Joe does not count as a someone.
J. Walter Weatherman
Ellis Wyatt said:

Quote:

Buys trump's $40 "I'm getting arrested now please give me money" tshirts and then accuses the bushes of grifting. Incredible stuff.

It's unreal how much you've been duped by a conman. I feel for you too. One day you'll figure it out.
J. Walter Weatherman
fka ftc said:

J. Walter Weatherman said:

fka ftc said:

aggiehawg said:

Jeb is the ***** in the family but evidently the dedicated spokesperson for his absentee older brother.

GW has been the most disappointing former POTUS in a long, long, long time.

Makes you wonder if the Bush's are even Rs or just conveniently R so their 100 years of grifting can continue.

Buy's $50 Stacey Abrams 2 in 1 Dress / Pup Tent to virtue signal to show they support change and diversity then claims moral high ground.

As usual, trump fans reflexively skip right to the part where they accuse someone who has been pushing DeSantis non stop of being a dem just because they said something negative about dear leader. Either way I don't waste money on whatever the latest thing grifting politicians are trying to sell. Congrats on your tshirt haul though.
Rockdoc
AG
Congrats to you and Joe!
Ellis Wyatt

It's unreal how much you've been duped by a conman. I feel for you too. One day you'll figure it out.
I haven't been duped by ***** My hurt feelings also never overload my brain. It's like you don't read my posts.

I can't miss yours. You bleed all over the board daily.
fka ftc
Funny you think DeSantis is above the grift. I have two signed books from DeSantis.

If he makes a t-**** ***** slapping Mickey Mouse across the face I will buy that as well.

But, I would rather spend money making sure those who are incapable of voting on things other than their feelings are no longer allowed to vote.
"The absence of the word accountability is not the same as wanting no accountability" -unknown

"You can never go wrong by staying silent if there is nothing apt to say" -Walter Isaacson
geoag58
AG

Ellis Wyatt said:

Quote:

I don't give a damn what leftists think of him. He is the best leader this country has had since Reagan! He is an American patriot who has the best interest of the American people.

The left has more in common with our mortal enemy china.
AggieVictor10
AG

fka ftc said:

fka ftc said:

aggiehawg said:

Jeb is the ***** in the family but evidently the dedicated spokesperson for his absentee older brother.

GW has been the most disappointing former POTUS in a long, long, long time.

Makes you wonder if the Bush's are even Rs or just conveniently R so their 100 years of grifting can continue.

Buy's $50 Stacey Abrams 2 in 1 Dress / Pup Tent to virtue signal to show they support change and diversity then claims moral high ground.

As usual, trump fans reflexively skip right to the part where they accuse someone who has been pushing DeSantis non stop of being a dem just because they said something negative about dear leader. Either way I don't waste money on whatever the latest thing grifting politicians are trying to sell. Congrats on your tshirt haul though.

Leave my NFT collection alone, you troll.
will25u
Cinco Ranch Aggie
AG
will25u said:

I expect that if there are issues, they will be false flag stuff, antifa losers wearing Trump hats or whatever.
aggiehawg
AG
Quote:

I expect that if there are issues, they will be false flag stuff, antifa losers wearing Trump hats or whatever.
Wasn't MTG supposed to have some sort of a rally in NYC tomorrow?
Cinco Ranch Aggie
AG
aggiehawg said:

Quote:

Wasn't MTG supposed to have some sort of a rally in NYC tomorrow?
Maybe that's what this idiot mayor referenced her by name.
Raiderjay
Quote:

"We are the safest large city in America…"
PatriotAg02
AG
Not a question there will be Antifa posing as MAGA. ****ing losers.
fka ftc
Raiderjay said:

Quote:

"We are the safest large city in America…"

For people that defend Eric Adams, that should be enough to let you know he is a narcissistic pathological liar... or liberal democrat for shot.

torrid
AG
will25u said:

Lol.. Plane watch courtesy of Reuters.

It's like a sequel to a Nicolas Cage movie.
fka ftc
Trump Force One en route. I imagine the mood on the plane is quite jovial.
will25u

ETA:

aggiehawg
AG

Anyone have any idea what Biden is talking about here? There is nothing in the Constitution that says someone convicted of a crime cannot be the POTUS.
fka ftc
aggiehawg said:

Anyone have any idea what Biden is talking about here? There is nothing in the Constitution that says someone convicted of a crime cannot be the POTUS.
One would have to believe Biden is aware we have a Constitution and that as POTUS he is supposed to hold it in some regards. I do not think either are true for him.
MarathonAg12
IS trump actually getting arrested tomorrow?

Im tired of waiting
aggiehawg
AG
MarathonAg12 said:

Im tired of waiting

His arraignment on the indictment is at 2:15 PM tomorrow.

ETA: Trump will present himself at 11:00 AM first.
will25u
This is interesting...

It's an extended tweet.

Quote:

President @realDonaldTrump
Convoy leaving Trump Force One in a 17 vehicle convoy. Two marked police units at the front and then I witnessed something I've never seen, speaking from a career where I've been apart of the Law Enforcement security for a current and former President. All the intersections he was approaching had no marked law enforcement to manage the intersection and Trumps convoy was stopped at an intersection for almost a minute. Then got on an unsecured freeway with civilian vehicles driving side by side with the convoy. The craziest security I've seen around a President, Former President or any important dignitary heading to a major event.

usmcbrooks
MarathonAg12 said:

Im tired of waiting

BenFiasco14
AG
I wonder how much of taxpayers money has been spent on this pointless political circus.
CNN is an enemy of the state and should be treated as such.
agent-maroon
AG
will25u said:

This is interesting...

It's an extended tweet.

Quote:

President @realDonaldTrump
Convoy leaving Trump Force One in a 17 vehicle convoy. Two marked police units at the front and then I witnessed something I've never seen, speaking from a career where I've been apart of the Law Enforcement security for a current and former President. All the intersections he was approaching had no marked law enforcement to manage the intersection and Trumps convoy was stopped at an intersection for almost a minute. Then got on an unsecured freeway with civilian vehicles driving side by side with the convoy. The craziest security I've seen around a President, Former President or any important dignitary heading to a major event.

Seriously? They're not providing the local security that is customary for a former president? They used to not even let you on the freeway at the same time. Are they hoping to get him assassinated?
No material on this site is intended to be a substitute for professional medical advice, diagnosis or treatment. See full Medical Disclaimer.
aggiehawg
AG
Quote:

Lawyers for former President Donald Trump urged a judge to deny a request by media outlets for cameras in a Manhattan courtroom where Trump is set to be arraigned on criminal charges Tuesday.
"We submit that the media request should be denied because it will create a circus-like atmosphere at the arraignment, raise unique security concerns, and is inconsistent with President Trump's presumption of innocence," Trump's lawyers said in their letter to Judge Juan Merchan.

The letter was made public as Trump was flying from his home in Florida to New York City in anticipation of his court appearance.
LINK
fka ftc
This smells like posturing. Say you don't want cameras so when cameras are present or footage is leaked, he smugly smiles and points to this letter, then uses the hell out of whatever is recorded during his campaign.
aggiehawg
AG
fka ftc said:

This smells like posturing. Say you don't want cameras so when cameras are present or footage is leaked, he smugly smiles and points to this letter, then uses the hell out of whatever is recorded during his campaign.
Maybe. They could still have an audio feed for members of the media in another room, though. Haven't seen if the courtroom will be closed to the public either. I would imagine the SS would ask for that.

subscribe Verify your student status
See Subscription Benefits
Trial only available to users who have never subscribed or participated in a previous trial.