Trump indicted

91,973 Views | 956 Replies | Last: 5 mo ago by nortex97
No Spin Ag
How long do you want to ignore this user?
Ags77 said:

The man can raise money. They have t shirts with next Tuesday indictment made already. 36 bucks.

Did I call it or what?
agsalaska
AG
Ags77 said:

The man can raise money. They have t shirts with next Tuesday indictment made already. 36 bucks.

That's hilarious
The trouble with quotes on the internet is that you never know if they are genuine. -- Abraham Lincoln.

Elko is a loser and we will be buying him out for some obscene amount of money in two years. - Agsalaska

Rockdoc
AG
Ags77 said:

Where's the pic?
agent-maroon
AG

https://secure.winred.com/save-america-joint-fundraising-committee/storefront/i-stand-with-trump-white-cotton-t-shirt/details
No material on this site is intended to be a substitute for professional medical advice, diagnosis or treatment. See full Medical Disclaimer.
fka ftc
I bought 50 of them. But my resale price is $45 as it should be. If you buy 2, the second one is $47. Let me know.
"The absence of the word accountability is not the same as wanting no accountability" -unknown

"You can never go wrong by staying silent if there is nothing apt to say" -Walter Isaacson
No Spin Ag
agent-maroon said:

https://secure.winred.com/save-america-joint-fundraising-committee/storefront/i-stand-with-trump-white-cotton-t-shirt/details

Come Tuesday, there's going to be shirts with his face or whatever pic they use after he's done getting his prints and mugshot taken. And I'm predicting they'll sell like hotcakes. Get yours now before they're gone.
J. Walter Weatherman
fka ftc said:

I bought 50 of them. But my resale price is $45 as it should be. If you buy 2, the second one is $47. Let me know.

CoppellAg93
AG
Just released - the new trailer for Trump's upcoming trial …

Gordo14
Reginald Cousins said:

Neehau said:

Reginald Cousins said:

Neehau said:

Reginald Cousins said:

Neehau said:

HowdyTexasAggies said:

blacksox said:

I am impressed that the Texags cabal has managed to review and weigh the Trump evidence, and reach firm conclusions as to what it means with respect to the applicable criminal statutes, before that evidence has been released or presented, and with nary a mention of the criminal statutes he is alleged to have violated. That's quality legal work right there.

Quality work by you ignoring unethical behavior by Democrats.
What exactly do Democrats have to do with Donald Trump paying a hooker to have sex with him and then paying her to not talk about it?

Hypocrisy. That's what.

Whataboutism is fine when it's been illustrated that one side doesn't face the same scrutiny. Clinton perjured himself as a sitting president on infidelity.
This isn't Democrats. This is a grand jury indictment. No one is above the law. This time, The Donald doesn't have the Constitution and partisanship covering his crimes. He will be treated like any other citizen who breaks the law.

What would you qualify the major population of New York as?

Edit: Nice ignore of Clinton.
What does Clinton have to do with Donald Trump paying a hooker for sex and lying about it? What does Clinton have to do with Donald Trump paying the same hooker to not reveal the above and lying about it?

What does Clinton lying under oath about sexual misconduct have to do with this? That's your question?

I'll let you sit down and figure it out.

For the record, perjury is netoriously difficult to try somebody on. However, if they have proof of payment to Stormy Daniels, that is much easier to try someone on. I'm not going to defend the honor of Bill Clinton or anything... But I think people need to step back and look at it from a broader perspective instead of defaulting to conspiracies. If a former president committed a crime then, I would hope that they would be held to the rule of law - that's how we don't become a Banana republic. Trump has crossed that threshold (and the evidence is out there - see Georgia vote counting or J6) more blantantly than any other president in history with maybe the exception of Nixon (who probably should have faced criminal charges too, but at least he wasn't president as a result). Republicans need to pick a candidate who doesn't inspire people who don't vote normally to vote against him... As if you don't understand why he's so disliked by the average American. Or you can push him again and default to being the victim of some grand conspiracy when he doesn't win again. Find someone palatable at least for those that could either not vote or vote for a Republican.

But hey if Trump is the Republican candidate again we can have more posts that threaten civil war and then do nothing. Followed by more implication that Republicans will never win anything again. Then people acting like Republicans should win every election when it's pretty obvious that both political parties can only win about half of all elections on a national level. Pick a candidate who can work for more people than Trump or wait 4 more years and get your **** together.
fka ftc
That's pretty damn funny. I hope you had lots of whiskey to write that fiction,

The only crime Trump committed was being more of a man than most on here could ever dream of.

Sorry soyboys, Alphas just have more fun than Betas.
"The absence of the word accountability is not the same as wanting no accountability" -unknown

"You can never go wrong by staying silent if there is nothing apt to say" -Walter Isaacson
PlaneCrashGuy
AG
fka ftc said:

That's pretty damn funny. I hope you had lots of whiskey to write that fiction,

The only crime Trump committed was being more of a man than most on here could ever dream of.

Sorry soyboys, Alphas just have more fun than Betas.
I'm not sure if people genuinely believe someone is going to say, "Wow, if some people say I'm a moron for not believing this, it clearly must be true."

It's not much a persuasive argument. It really just sounds like a bunch of miniature dachshunds barking because the first one one barked when it thought it heard something.
Maroon Dawn
AG
Love how leftist is all "There's soo much proof he's guilty of massive crimes against the republic, but instead of going with that, instead we chose to go with a misdemeanor several years beyond the statute of limitations that several other prosecutors all chose not to pursue due to lack of evidence just so we could get the headline "Trump Indicted!"

Hell playing that game I could get Obama indicted by shopping for a jury in the deepest, reddest county in Alabama and telling them we have proof of Barry jaywalking 10 years ago

Ags77
AG

[Keep trolling and earn some time off -- Staff]
Whistle Pig
[Ditto -- Staff]
Ferg
ShaggySLC
Ags77 said:

[Keep trolling and earn some time off -- Staff]
About time, thank you staff
Maroon Dawn
AG
Leftists pretending to have the moral high ground
aggiehawg
AG
Dersh on the Trump grand jury leak, it's a class E felony in the state of New York. Bragg's office should be investigating that from his own office. The indictment was sealed.

Rapier108
Bragg is likely the one who ordered it leaked so nothing will come of it.
"If you will not fight for right when you can easily win without blood shed; if you will not fight when your victory is sure and not too costly; you may come to the moment when you will have to fight with all the odds against you and only a precarious chance of survival. There may even be a worse case. You may have to fight when there is no hope of victory, because it is better to perish than to live as slaves." - Sir Winston Churchill
aggiehawg
AG
Agree. And Dersh is very upfront that Trump will never get a fair trial in Manhattan. His advice is for the defnse to get it moved upstate or at a minimum to Staten Island then file for dismissal on the SOL issues.

The next issue will be if the court imposes a gag order when Trump is arraigned.
aggiehawg
AG
fka ftc
aggiehawg said:

Jeb is the ***** in the family but evidently the dedicated spokesperson for his absentee older brother.

GW has been the most disappointing former POTUS in a long, long, long time.

Makes you wonder if the Bush's are even Rs or just conveniently R so their 100 years of grifting can continue.

Rapier108
A gag order is almost a guarantee. Would not be surprised if they ban him from traveling or even house arrest. Heck, some leftists are calling for no bail and locked up in solitary.
"If you will not fight for right when you can easily win without blood shed; if you will not fight when your victory is sure and not too costly; you may come to the moment when you will have to fight with all the odds against you and only a precarious chance of survival. There may even be a worse case. You may have to fight when there is no hope of victory, because it is better to perish than to live as slaves." - Sir Winston Churchill
fka ftc
We about to find out if Secret Service trumps NYPD. I think they do.

They should be able to return Trump to the location of his choosing for "safety".

Yes, this is exactly how dumb and not thought out by Bragg. Trump is not an ordinary citizen.

Ferg
fka ftc said:

We about to find out if Secret Service trumps NYPD. I think they do.

They should be able to return Trump to the location of his choosing for "safety".

Yes, this is exactly how dumb and not thought out by Bragg. Trump is not an ordinary citizen.
Heck the NYPD will probably all be shaking 45s hand.
J. Walter Weatherman
fka ftc said:

aggiehawg said:

Jeb is the ***** in the family but evidently the dedicated spokesperson for his absentee older brother.

Makes you wonder if the Bush's are even Rs or just conveniently R so their 100 years of grifting can continue.

Buys trump's $40 "I'm getting arrested now please give me money" tshirts and then accuses the bushes of grifting. Incredible stuff.
will25u
I am guessing this is BEFORE he heads to NY. So is this his way of getting his last word out before being gagged?

Rapier108
will25u said:

I am guessing this is BEFORE he heads to NY. So is this his way of getting his last word out before being gagged?
After, and they can't prohibit him from speaking about other things.

Well, they can and probably will try, but gag orders are supposed to be limited to the issues regarding the case, not other things.
fka ftc
J. Walter Weatherman said:

fka ftc said:

aggiehawg said:

Buys trump's $40 "I'm getting arrested now please give me money" tshirts and then accuses the bushes of grifting. Incredible stuff.

Buy's $50 Stacey Abrams 2 in 1 Dress / Pup Tent to virtue signal to show they support change and diversity then claims moral high ground.

Im Gipper
Quote:

I am guessing this is BEFORE he heads to NY.
It is AFTER.

Timeline, per FoxNews, is:

11:00 arrive courthouse
2:15 arraignment

(all times Eastern)

I'm Gipper
will25u
Im Gipper said:

Quote:

I am guessing this is BEFORE he heads to NY.
It is AFTER.

Timeline, per FoxNews, is:

11:00 arrive courthouse
2:15 arraignment

(all times Eastern)
I'm blind. Thought is said 8:15 AM.

He put out on Truth that he is headed to Trump Tower today and will go to the courthouse tomorrow.
PatriotAg02
AG
He stated earlier today that he'd be departing Mar-a-lago for NYC today at noon.
will25u
Lol.. Plane watch courtesy of Reuters.

PatriotAg02
AG
They are playing right into Trump's hand. Freakin' gold!
fka ftc
Reminder NY has not legal grounds to detain a former President without accommodating all the rights and privileges afforded to him under the Former President's Act.

Sorry libs, your chess move looks more like Chinese checkers at this point.

subscribe Verify your student status
See Subscription Benefits
Trial only available to users who have never subscribed or participated in a previous trial.