Trump indicted

92,027 Views | 956 Replies | Last: 5 mo ago by nortex97
Ags77
How long do you want to ignore this user?
AG
Gigem314 said:

Ags77 said:

I swear Trump just said yesterday it was over and the case had been dropped ?
No, he wants this. The Dems just gave him exactly what he wanted because they need their donors to think they're finally gonna lock him up this time.

I will agree with you, Gigem314, on one thing. Whether he wanted it or not, trump will fundraise the heck out of this. And he will rake in a ton, imo.
Gigem314
AG
Ags77 said:

Gigem314 said:

Ags77 said:

I swear Trump just said yesterday it was over and the case had been dropped ?
No, he wants this. The Dems just gave him exactly what he wanted because they need their donors to think they're finally gonna lock him up this time.

I will agree with you, Gigem314, on one thing. Whether he wanted it or not, trump will fundraise the heck out of this. And he will rake in a ton, imo.
I agree, the Dems are going to use this as a grift to get more money for next year's election and make their naive base think they're actually gonna lock up Trump this time.

And just like the other times…it will fail. But they rake in the cash just like did in 2020.
Bill Clinternet
AG
Where there is smoke, there is fire.
"I am neither an Athenian nor a Greek, but a citizen of the world"-Plato, attributed to Socrates, Theaetetus-
Artorias
AG
Gigem314
AG
Neehau said:

Im sure jail time is imminent this time. Zero chance it backfires. It's in the bag. Any day now.
fka ftc
Gigem314 said:

I agree, the Dems are going to use this as a grift to get more money for next year's election and make their naive base think they're actually gonna lock up Trump this time.

And just like the other times…it will fail. But they rake in the cash just like did in 2020.
The Dems have moved on from fundraising. I may be convinced this helps them conceal their illegal campaign financing, but that would be the only thing.

This is absolutely meant to split the Rs in an effort to have an excuse for printing more than 81 million ballots in 2024.
sleepybeagle
AG
Neehau said:

Where there is smoke, there is fire. democrats with gasoline and matches
fixed it for you
BallerStaf2003
AG
Nobody is above the law!
Rockdoc
AG
I'd say this political persecution of a former President opens up a whole new can of worms, but not really because the Republicans don't have the balls to follow through with anything.
Raiderjay
Best thing to happen to his campaign….
[b][raiderjay, you need to come up to the front of the bus where I can see you in this giant mirror above my steering wheel. -Staff][/b]
stetson
AG
I thought the statute of limitations had run out? Does a Grand Jury not consider that?
FJB
Rockdoc
AG
BallerStaf2003 said:

Nobody is above the law!

The Biden's and dems are. Are you awake?
Artorias
AG
Gigem314
AG
Artorias said:

Neehau said:

How'd that work out the countless times Dems have made up **** to try to get Trump before?

More accurate statement would be, where there is a hoax, there is a gullible lib just waiting to eat it up... again... and again... and again...

BUT THIS TIME THEY MEAN IT!!

Just donate a little more and they'll do it this time!
Rapier108
Rockdoc said:

BallerStaf2003 said:

Nobody is above the law!

The Biden's and dems are. Are you awake?
That's (D)ifferent.
"If you will not fight for right when you can easily win without blood shed; if you will not fight when your victory is sure and not too costly; you may come to the moment when you will have to fight with all the odds against you and only a precarious chance of survival. There may even be a worse case. You may have to fight when there is no hope of victory, because it is better to perish than to live as slaves." - Sir Winston Churchill
fka ftc
Trey Goudy with a funny...

Says Trump should resist arrest and hit a cop and see if Bragg would decline to press the charges as he is done in hundreds of other cases.
agent-maroon
AG
Neehau said:

And if that smoke is in the Biden compound it will smell like crack
No material on this site is intended to be a substitute for professional medical advice, diagnosis or treatment. See full Medical Disclaimer.
Gigem314
AG
fka ftc said:

Gigem314 said:

The Dems have moved on from fundraising. I may be convinced this helps them conceal their illegal campaign financing, but that would be the only thing.

This is absolutely meant to split the Rs in an effort to have an excuse for printing more than 81 million ballots in 2024.
That too…but the Dems are always grifting. They know Biden brings zero excitement…so they need them to see "We got Trump! Vote for us again and we swear it's real this time!"
Nanomachines son
Neehau said:

DROUMPHF IS OURS NOW NAZIS!
Ags77
AG
Gigem314 said:

Artorias said:

Neehau said:

How'd that work out the countless times Dems have made up **** to try to get Trump before?

More accurate statement would be, where there is a hoax, there is a gullible lib just waiting to eat it up... again... and again... and again...

LOL... Trump raked in 1.5 million from his announcement of being indicted back a week ago. In like 3 days.

Just think what he can get for a real indictment ?

Say whatever you want about Trump, the man can raise money.
aggie93
AG
DevilD77 said:

Trump is living in Florida now, right? DC asks for extradition and Desantis says "Nope!"
Are you kidding? Trump has been looking forward to this more than the NY DA. It's horrific and wrong and terrible for the country but make no mistake, Trump is going to savor every moment of this. It's not like he is ever going to serve jail time, even if somehow they got 12 Leftists to convict it will be overturned on multiple counts.

This is how we burn the country down but make no mistake Trump has a stiffy about how he can use this to raise money and get elected. He also sure as hell isn't going to ask DeSantis for help.
"The most terrifying words in the English language are: I'm from the government and I'm here to help."

Ronald Reagan
Tom Kazansky 2012
AG
TexAgs91 said:

This is what the Deep State does when Americans don't pick one of them as president

If some day we find out the deep state is real I say we just hang the *******s behind it. Every one of them.

/fedpost
sanangelo
AG
Ags77 said:

It may have cost him $1.49 million paying consultants and buying email lists and services to raise it. Gross amount in fundraising does not equal strength necessarily!
San Angelo LIVE!
https://sanangelolive.com/
Burdizzo
AG
BallerStaf2003 said:

Nobody is above the law!

You don't say

fka ftc
Technically OJ was brought forth to justice and justice was delivered according to the law.

Now, I certainly do not think OJ was innocent. But at least he was charged and face trial. The son of POTUS is an international arms dealer, drug addict, illegal gun owner, child rapist con man. And he's never even received a parking ticket or a hooker tab his dad did not pay for and cover up.
Tom Kazansky 2012
AG
Pylon Cam said:

This is a great day for America, as Trump has rightfully been charged for one of his many crimes! Hopefully, this is the first of several indictments to come.

I expect all of you "law and order" conservatives to celebrate this move, since y'all supposedly care about prosecuting criminals.

Hey Pylon!

WaltonAg18
AG
No Spin Ag
WaltonAg18 said:

Okay, that's funny. LOL
Trucker 96
Political prosecutions. Just like a communist bloc country. Merrick Garland of all people didn't see this warranting prosecution. Our country is in a very dark place. Anyone celebrating this is a completely shortsighted, low IQ buffoon. Thank you for self-identifying
agent-maroon
AG
Burdizzo said:

BallerStaf2003 said:

Nobody is above the law!

You don't say

Stopping here, but I could do this all day...
No material on this site is intended to be a substitute for professional medical advice, diagnosis or treatment. See full Medical Disclaimer.
Gigem314
AG
Ags77 said:

Gigem314 said:

Artorias said:

Neehau said:

LOL... Trump raked in 1.5 million from his announcement of being indicted back a week ago. In like 3 days.

Say whatever you want about the Dems…but they sure know how to make their emotional base believe they're doing something by chasing ghosts.
Bill Clinternet
AG
We see history unfolding before our eyes.....a shameful, yet eerily eponymous, day in the history of our republic. The day where the moral depravity consuming one half of our electorate symbolically comes to reckon with self actualization. A former President of the United States indicted for a crime. It is simply unthinkable.

"I am neither an Athenian nor a Greek, but a citizen of the world"-Plato, attributed to Socrates, Theaetetus-
Ags77
AG
Gigem314 said:

Ags77 said:

Gigem314 said:

Artorias said:

Neehau said:

Say whatever you want about the Dems…but they sure know how to make their emotional base believe they're doing something by chasing ghosts.

True
WaltonAg18
AG

"An OG" lol, host should be more careful holding back those tears
annie88
AG
****ing bull*****

One day, there will be a reckoning for the left/Democrats.

subscribe Verify your student status
See Subscription Benefits
Trial only available to users who have never subscribed or participated in a previous trial.