January 6th hoax

31,017 Views | 379 Replies | Last: 1 yr ago by nortex97
J. Walter Weatherman
How long do you want to ignore this user?
Aggies2009 said:

J. Walter Weatherman said:

Aggies2009 said:

AgBandsman said:

McKinney Ag69 said:

So basically the 2020 election was stolen through voter fraud in major metro areas of swing states and January 6th was a set up to discredit those wanting transparency and an audit. As I suspected all along for the last two years...

Thanks for confirming Tucker!

https://trendingpoliticsnews.com/bombshell-j6-video-knab/
Yet we still have Desantis apologists that think he can beat the Leftist voting machine in 2024.

Blows my mind. Trump didn't lose because he is unlikable or because he was a bad candidate. He (and Desantis or any R) will lose in 2024 if they espouse a true conservative agenda challenging the ones really running our country against the will of the people.

When DeSantis wins will you finally admit that trump and his hand picked horrible 2022 candidates were all terrible and it had nothing to do with cheating?
"Terrible candidate" isn't really what lost it, at least in Pennsylvania. They "voted in" an even more terrible candidate who is braindead.

Dems will vote for anyone with a d by their name. Moderate Republicans don't have the same philosophy, so when you nominate an out of touch reality tv doctor with zero political experience who lives in New Jersey, solely because trump wanted another celebrity candidate, they will stay home.
Again, that's a referendum on D voters, not Trump.

Plus, what do you have that said moderate republicans stayed home because of terrible candidates?

2016 turnout when PA elected a moderate Republican senator (no doubt boosted by being a presidential year but 2022 was supposed to be a red wave year anyways) - 2.95 million Republican votes.

2022 turnout 2.48 million Republican votes.

Democrat votes were basically the same both years 2.85MM in 2016 and 2.75MM in 2022

Did those 450K+ Republicans move away?
Squadron7
AG
93MarineHorn said:

Quote:

Carlson cherry picked bits of calm, peaceful footage, which no one argues would be available in the whole, and presented that as being the primary atmosphere of the event. Accurate portrayal? Hell no, just more misdirection to play to his viewers.
It's laughable that several police officers couldn't simply expel the shaman if they chose to. Why lead him around and open doors for him? We're talking about 6 - 8 cops just milling about while a shirtless man with buffalo horns wanders around. It's ludicrous to think they were threatened. Why didn't they just lead him outside?

It is quite evident that if they'd asked him to leave, he would have.

On the other hand, Shamans have been known to possess some measure of mind control abilities.
BluHorseShu
AG
RAB91 said:

BluHorseShu said:

McKinney Ag69 said:

So basically the 2020 election was stolen through voter fraud in major metro areas of swing states and January 6th was a set up to discredit those wanting transparency and an audit. As I suspected all along for the last two years...

Thanks for confirming Tucker!

https://trendingpoliticsnews.com/bombshell-j6-video-knab/
Sorry, I absolutely believe Tucker cherry picked this out of 41,000 hours of the video to get his viewers salivating. Apparently it worked. "Well, there you go, Tucker showed us...case closed". Everybody seems to want Jan. 6 to be completely black and white. Its either 100% false, or 100% true. Just my opinion though and obviously the unpopular one here.

Maybe he did cherry pick it. But you have to ask yourself why the Dems didn't share the shaman videos?
I don't know but I heard its because the shaman has mental health issues and they didn't want kick that hornets nest publicly. I don't trust many of the democrats but I also don't trust the media, especially news entertainers.
I will say this...There is absolutely nothing that could be shown that will change 90% of peoples minds about what happened and how they view Jan 6 at this point. Everyone is so entrenched in supporting their own bias and not relenting on anything. So we either move on, or live it over and over again in our minds until we only see things through that lens.
I'm far, far more concerned with property taxes, getting inflation under control and getting rid of DEI initiatives.
BadMoonRisin
AG
Quit derailing the thread and go bump one of the hundreds thay has already beaten this subject to death, please.
Squadron7
AG
Quote:

I don't know but I heard its because the shaman has mental health issues

If true, doesn't this argue against a five year sentence even more?
safelightKL
AggiePops said:

There is indeed a hoax here. Presented by Tucker Carlson. If you watched even a good portion of the live coverage aired widely during the event, including switching between the networks to see if there were different perspectives or views, you'd know that. Yes, there were many peaceful folks who had no other motivation in being there for the demonstration. Live coverage showed them. There were also hundreds who stormed the Capitol, sending lawmakers from both Parties in both House and Senate into hiding. Peace's Secret Service detail hustled him and his wife and daughter, who were there, into the safest hide hole they could find without leaving the building. In the early days after Jan.6 even Republican lawmakers who later changed their stories so as to not piss off their voters gave interviews where they denounced the rioters and called it an attempted insurrection.

Are you aware that Carlson was sued for defamation a while back and was exonerated, with FOX's lawyers arguing his opinion commentary was not meant as serious journalism and no realistic person would be expected to take what he said at face value? Are you aware that it has also come out in Court in the Dominion lawsuit that Murdoch himself testified under oath that FOX opinion commentators were aware there was no major fraud in the election but they all argued to maintain that line to keep from alienating viewers who might then switch to competing conservative outlets that continued to tell people what they wanted to hear? Evidence? FOX's own internal texts and emails, presented in Court, between all of them saying they needed to promote the lies to retain viewers.

Presumably few here spent much, if any time watching the Jan.6 hearings. They presented a mountain of evidence, both sworn testimony, much from Republicans with close ties to the Administration as well as several within it, and video from numerous sources - including the rioters- that verified that several hundred of the more extreme people gathered were anything but peaceful. Scores of Capitol Police were injured. That doesn't happen from peaceful tours. Some were censured while others were fired for being complicit with rioters… no doubt where some of the 'peaceful tour' footage came in.

Carlson cherry picked bits of calm, peaceful footage, which no one argues would be available in the whole, and presented that as being the primary atmosphere of the event. Accurate portrayal? Hell no, just more misdirection to play to his viewers.
How did the "insurrection" end? Was there a violent stand off or a siege? Nope, everyone left of their own accord when they got through taking pictures and ran out of beer. That isn't an insurrection by any definition and when you lie and call it such, you lose credibility. Just call it what it was - a disorderly crowd - many of whom were also trespassers.
Squadron7
AG
Quote:

Nope, everyone left of their own accord when they got through taking pictures and ran out of beer.

No way they ran out of booze if they took the Speaker's Office.
bigfooticus
maroonthrunthru said:

My brother-in-law is a pretty prominent criminal defense attorney…

Per his description of this case, Chansley had no shot of winning this case in DC… The Govt and the media stacked the case against him…

It was trial by media, and he was the scapegoat du jour…

According to my BIL, he did the smart thing by pleading guilty…

Because of this video, we see he was no terrorist, just a wacky guy who the Govt pounced on to embarrass 45…

Chansley has a pretty good chance of release, and a pardon via the next Republican POTUS….

Wouldn't want to have to endure what he went through, but after all is said and done, he'll probably be OK financially…

Heck, I'll contribute to his GoFundMe…

He is on the wrong side, so GFM will shut it down
Ellis Wyatt
I only read the first sentence, but it is a lie.
rgvag11
Squadron7 said:

93MarineHorn said:

Quote:

It's laughable that several police officers couldn't simply expel the shaman if they chose to. Why lead him around and open doors for him? We're talking about 6 - 8 cops just milling about while a shirtless man with buffalo horns wanders around. It's ludicrous to think they were threatened. Why didn't they just lead him outside?

On the other hand, Shamans have been known to possess some measure of mind control abilities.
In court, he agreed to the fact that he was asked multiple times to leave and did not. The Shaman must have gotten mind controlled.

https://www.justice.gov/usao-dc/defendants/chansley-jacob-anthony
Squadron7
AG
rgvag11 said:

Squadron7 said:

93MarineHorn said:

Quote:

In court, he agreed to the fact that he was asked multiple times to leave and did not. The Shaman must have gotten mind controlled.

How long had he been in the lockup before agreeing to this?

It's relevant.
Ellis Wyatt
Gigem314 said:

Quote:

Presumably few here spent much, if any time watching the Jan.6 hearings. They presented a mountain of evidence, both sworn testimony, much from Republicans with close ties to the Administration as well as several within it, and video from numerous sources
The Jan 6 hearings were a joke. Political theater. No more credible than what you accuse Tucker of doing by cherry picking images to support a narrative. I mean seriously, did anyone believe the testimony that Trump tried to grab the steering wheel of the limo? They only interviewed people who were going to give them the answers they wanted. They wanted no part of trying to uncover the truth.
They literally hired a producer from a TV network to help craft the HIGHLY EDITED propaganda. Propaganda that Pop and BluShu and others are vociferously defending, along with Chuck Schumer, Mitch McConnell, and the alphabet idiot WH spokesman.

Some people love to lick boots.
Ellis Wyatt
You're embarrassing yourself. Stop defending marxism.
TTUArmy
BadMoonRisin said:

Buckle up, Grandpa because there's going to be more footage coming out. This was just the start.
Tucker and his team likely calculated the airing of this first part to smoke out comments from turtle face, along with other despicable RINOs, as well as goading the leftist media into a triggered state of narrative defending high emotion. I hope he lowers the boom on their ass with the second part.
Ellis Wyatt
rgvag11 said:

Squadron7 said:

93MarineHorn said:

Quote:

Maybe read the thread. Nobody cares about your propaganda. Download some more talking points.
texagbeliever
TTUArmy said:

BadMoonRisin said:

Buckle up, Grandpa because there's going to be more footage coming out. This was just the start.
Tucker and his team likely calculated the airing of this first part to smoke out comments from turtle face, along with other despicable RINOs, as well as goading the leftist media into a triggered state of narrative defending high emotion. I hope he lowers the boom on their ass with the second part.

It is a gamble. Hit them with a little bit. Tease a response and hope the public can stay focused long enough to wake the f..k up. I
J. Walter Weatherman
Ellis Wyatt said:

Link to me "defending marxism?"
cageybee77
AG
Carlson cherry picked the video just like the committee did. He was clear why he did: He wanted to "prove" that the committee lied about a few specific things, with the idea that the viewers would then be left to wonder "what else did they lie about?". Is that dishonest? It's what is done now by all politicians and media. Why hold Carlson to a higher standard? If you are going to complain about his cherry picking and inferences, then let's hear you complain about the use of the terms "ARMED INSURRECTION", and that the protesters killed a police officer.....because that's pure bull*****
Ellis Wyatt

Ellis Wyatt said:

Link to me "defending marxism?"
You're prancing around mocking people who are outraged by the marxists' actions using J6 to deny civil rights to Americans and to lie about what actually occurred because you hate Donald Trump. Stop it.
Beast of Burden
AggiePops said:

There is indeed a hoax here. Presented by Tucker Carlson. If you watched even a good portion of the live coverage aired widely during the event, including switching between the networks to see if there were different perspectives or views, you'd know that. Yes, there were many peaceful folks who had no other motivation in being there for the demonstration. Live coverage showed them. There were also hundreds who stormed the Capitol, sending lawmakers from both Parties in both House and Senate into hiding. Peace's Secret Service detail hustled him and his wife and daughter, who were there, into the safest hide hole they could find without leaving the building. In the early days after Jan.6 even Republican lawmakers who later changed their stories so as to not piss off their voters gave interviews where they denounced the rioters and called it an attempted insurrection.

Are you aware that Carlson was sued for defamation a while back and was exonerated, with FOX's lawyers arguing his opinion commentary was not meant as serious journalism and no realistic person would be expected to take what he said at face value? Are you aware that it has also come out in Court in the Dominion lawsuit that Murdoch himself testified under oath that FOX opinion commentators were aware there was no major fraud in the election but they all argued to maintain that line to keep from alienating viewers who might then switch to competing conservative outlets that continued to tell people what they wanted to hear? Evidence? FOX's own internal texts and emails, presented in Court, between all of them saying they needed to promote the lies to retain viewers.

Presumably few here spent much, if any time watching the Jan.6 hearings. They presented a mountain of evidence, both sworn testimony, much from Republicans with close ties to the Administration as well as several within it, and video from numerous sources - including the rioters- that verified that several hundred of the more extreme people gathered were anything but peaceful. Scores of Capitol Police were injured. That doesn't happen from peaceful tours. Some were censured while others were fired for being complicit with rioters… no doubt where some of the 'peaceful tour' footage came in.

Immediately discredits the video (apparently can't use his own eyes) because Carlson "cherry picked it" then turns around and praises the J6 committee.

I love this post so much.
Slicer97
AG
93MarineHorn said:

Quote:

Schumer: "Rupert Murdoch has a special obligation to stop Tucker Carlson from going on tonight [and] from letting him go on again and again and again [because] our democracy depends on it."

Gov't plainly trying to stifle speech. F you, Chucky. Let's see more of our pitiful capital police acting like ushers, it's hilarious.

There was a time in this nation where Schumer would've been dragged out into the street and strung up from the nearest tree for uttering those words. We need to return to that.
Ellis Wyatt
Slicer97 said:

93MarineHorn said:

Quote:

Schumer: "Rupert Murdoch has a special obligation to stop Tucker Carlson from going on tonight [and] from letting him go on again and again and again [because] our democracy depends on it."

Gov't plainly trying to stifle speech. F you, Chucky. Let's see more of our pitiful capital police acting like ushers, it's hilarious.

There was a time in this nation where Schumer would've been dragged out into the street and strung up from the nearest tree for uttering those words. We need to return to that.
I would be OK with tar and feathers.
CanyonAg77
AG
Sorry to have injured your sensitive ego and got my post removed. Heaven knows one can't point out the obvious nonsense of someone from certain boards looking down their nose at Forum 16
oh no
AG
Ellis Wyatt said:

why bother asking America-hating commies to stop defending Marxism?
Slicer97
AG
Ellis Wyatt said:

Slicer97 said:

93MarineHorn said:

Quote:

I would be OK with tar and feathers.
I would've been 10 years ago. It's gone too far at this point.
nortex97
AG
The memes are starting to get out of hand here.

oh no
AG
GeorgiAg
AG
Beast of Burden said:

AggiePops said:

Immediately discredits the video (apparently can't use his own eyes) because Carlson "cherry picked it" then turns around and praises the J6 committee.

I love this post so much.
Showing the media clips of Hinckley and the aftermath of shooting Reagan as opposed to this image of him standing peacefully behind the rope with police officers is not "cherry picking." He committed a crime.

v.

Showing images/footage of some nut job trespassing at the Capitol on the day (and at the time) when Congress is supposed to perform its Constitutional duty to count Electoral votes is not "cherry picking." The whole premise of Tucker Carlson's clips is ridiculous. He had no right to be there and he wasn't there for sightseeing. He used a bullhorn to incite people to unlawfully enter the Capitol, entered the Senate Chamber and wrote a note to Pence that, "It's Only A Matter of Time. Justice Is Coming!" His flagpole had a sharpened knife on the end of it. He refused to leave when asked. Although he was not violent and did not shoot or stab anyone, he still committed crimes. He admitted the crimes and was sentenced.

I can't believe this thread has come this far, but here were are, 8+ pages deep, acting like this moron didn't do anything wrong.
Ellis Wyatt
Quote:

I can't believe this thread has come this far, but here were are, 8+ pages deep, acting like this moron didn't do anything wrong.
Is trespassing normally punished with 4 years in prison?
GeorgiAg
AG
Ellis Wyatt said:

Quote:

I'm not aware of many cases of trespassing in the Senate Chamber with a knife on the end of a flagpole. I guess that's the seminal case.

I don't think we'll have another case like this. But if you tried it without a crowd of hundreds/thousands behind you, you'd be shot.
Ellis Wyatt
GeorgiAg said:

Ellis Wyatt said:

Quote:

I'm not aware of many cases of trespassing in the Senate Chamber with a knife on the end of a flagpole. I guess that's the seminal case.
Was being in the Supreme Court building as a threat to the justices comparable in your mind? Showing up at their houses? Tell us about all of those prosecutions.
Squadron7
AG
Quote:

Of course he did something wrong.

An insurrection wasn't one of them nor was an attempt to overthrow the government.

This guy got more time than those two lawyers in NY that actually threw molotov cocktails into a police vehicle.

Your disingenuousness is your unmasking.
texagbeliever
GeorgiAg said:

Ellis Wyatt said:

Quote:

I don't think we'll have another case like this. But if you tried it without a crowd of hundreds/thousands behind you, you'd be shot.

Another moderate republican getting bloused on this thread. All we need is Eric in here and all of our fake conservatives will have their credentials fully nuked.
McKinney Ag69
AG
Lol. You voted for Biden. How's that working out for the country?
Rockdoc
AG
McKinney Ag69 said:

Lol. You voted for Biden. How's that working out for the country?

But he's sooo concerned.

subscribe Verify your student status
See Subscription Benefits
Trial only available to users who have never subscribed or participated in a previous trial.