January 6th hoax

31,001 Views | 379 Replies | Last: 1 yr ago by nortex97
nortex97
How long do you want to ignore this user?
AG
All I know is that when Chuck Schumer and Mitch McConnell warn me not to watch something, I'm damn sure gonna watch it.

Just updated my youtubetv to record the show tonight/moving forward, as clearly the swamp thinks it is important.
93MarineHorn
Quote:

Schumer: "Rupert Murdoch has a special obligation to stop Tucker Carlson from going on tonight [and] from letting him go on again and again and again [because] our democracy depends on it."

Gov't plainly trying to stifle speech. F you, Chucky. Let's see more of our pitiful capital police acting like ushers, it's hilarious.
AGHouston11
AG
Are we going to find out who the officers are and why they carried a person to a different location to then begin a beating on that person…….

Weird they could not stop a guy with a flag pole by himself but they were able to grab a person from a crowd haul them away and then beat them down!

Seems like a pretty easy thing to investigate…… if the truth is really important
zoneag
93MarineHorn said:

Quote:

Schumer: "Rupert Murdoch has a special obligation to stop Tucker Carlson from going on tonight [and] from letting him go on again and again and again [because] our democracy depends on it."

Gov't plainly trying to stifle speech. F you, Chucky. Let's see more of our pitiful capital police acting like ushers, it's hilarious.
"Our democracy depends on government instructing media companies to censor content that we don't want the public to see. We must violate the constitution to protect it"
Funky Winkerbean
AG
I can't wait for the next democrat to use the word transparency.
Ellis Wyatt
jja79 said:

Why was this released to someone we all knew would raise the temperature on the left? Why wasn't there some sort of actual house committee investigating the J6 committee to include this footage? I have believed from day 1 it was a set up but releasing it to Carlson really just fans the flames of division.
Congress withholding any exculpatory evidence stoked division. It's time for the lying left to sit the **** down and shut the **** up. The video speaks for itself.
oh no
AG
FFS, how dare Tucker cherry-pick just video that directly disproves specific select committee and media lies!! It's not fair for people to know they were lied to!! To protect our democracy!!!
93MarineHorn
Quote:

jja79 said:

Why was this released to someone we all knew would raise the temperature on the left? Why wasn't there some sort of actual house committee investigating the J6 committee to include this footage? I have believed from day 1 it was a set up but releasing it to Carlson really just fans the flames of division.
There's no way any house committee would release all the footage. Way too many cowardly Republicans to overcome the Dems that would oppose the release. This had to be released to someone outside of gov't. I wish they had released it to every news outlet or post it online somehow.
Ellis Wyatt
BluHorseShu said:

McKinney Ag69 said:

So basically the 2020 election was stolen through voter fraud in major metro areas of swing states and January 6th was a set up to discredit those wanting transparency and an audit. As I suspected all along for the last two years...

Thanks for confirming Tucker!

https://trendingpoliticsnews.com/bombshell-j6-video-knab/
Sorry, I absolutely believe Tucker cherry picked this out of 41,000 hours of the video to get his viewers salivating. Apparently it worked. "Well, there you go, Tucker showed us...case closed". Everybody seems to want Jan. 6 to be completely black and white. Its either 100% false, or 100% true. Just my opinion though and obviously the unpopular one here.
Your story has become tiresome. You're a liberal. You only defend liberal positions. This is a horrible one to try to defend. Hush.
geoag58
AG
annie88 said:

nortex97 said:

safelightKL said:

Why didn't Trump pardon all J6 protestors? He had the authority. He certainly had time to pardon Lil' Wayne and Kodak Black.
I agree with this. Both his refusal to fire/call out Fauci et al. About Fauci Flu and handling of pardons are…unpardonable errors, imho.

All the major health organizations and government agencies were lying to him and the American people about Covid. Every damn one.

He tried to push back several times and got accused of trying to kill Americans. He never wore a mask except for when in Walter Reed, and he left it up to the states to decide.

When you think that government agencies were actually claiming to help people instead of literally trying to control and hurt them what was he supposed to do?

Other than axing Fauci earlier, which would've brought on the biggest **** storm we've ever seen, but he still should've done, if you're being lied to even as president it's a lose-lose situation.

I'm sure he would do it differently now if he could.

Perfect analysis!
Ag87H2O
AG
nortex97 said:

All I know is that when Chuck Schumer and Mitch McConnell warn me not to watch something, I'm damn sure gonna watch it.

Just updated my youtubetv to record the show tonight/moving forward, as clearly the swamp thinks it is important.

Further proof that McConnell shouldn't be in leadership. He plays right into the Democrat narrative. He should be asking the Democrats some very hard questions right now and encouraging all the information come out.

The establishment is absolutely terrified of the truth and what it would mean to their comfy gigs if the electorate ever got a belly full.
Beast of Burden
nortex97 said:

nOt OuR dEmOcRaCy AgAiN!!! wHy Is It AlWaYs UnDeR aTtAcK???
CanyonAg77
AG
Why Carlson and not committee? Don't know, speed and publicity. Not to mention 6 months of fighting with the Ds in congress
nortex97
AG

Muh, it delayed the electoral college vote by an hour or something. THE END OF THE WORLD, and NOW TUCKER CARLSON IS MOCKING US ABOUT IT!!!!!
TxTarpon
Ag87H2O said:

Not saying Nehls doesn't believe he was defending the House, but on this side of the video release it looks more like he was there and got sucked into the show and then used by the establishment.

Just like a lot of other people that day.
Sucked into the show?

TTUArmy
All of this because Trump interrupted their (Democrats and Republicans) gravy train in DC. This **** is absolutely unforgivable. Texas needs to leave the union. It's time for a divorce.
TxTarpon

Quote:

Maybe he was play acting and really good at it because I'm sure everyone on capital hill was briefed on the faux insurrection plan.
Too many people got hurt and killed for the federal govt to be "play acting."
TxTarpon
TTUArmy said:

All of this because Trump interrupted their (Democrats and Republicans) gravy train in DC. This **** is absolutely unforgivable. Texas needs to leave the union. It's time for a divorce.
Except no one will get up off the sofa to do the work to make it happen.
ThunderCougarFalconBird
AG
93MarineHorn said:

Quote:

jja79 said:

There's no way any house committee would release all the footage. Way too many cowardly Republicans to overcome the Dems that would oppose the release. This had to be released to someone outside of gov't. I wish they had released it to every news outlet or post it online somehow.
this. The jan6 committee was basically running an ongoing editorial about a narrative they liked and the usual media lapdogs lapped it up.

Now there's new leadership and we're no longer just running an editorial about a narrative. We're running editorials about the rest of the story and it makes the leftists and the rest of the media look like idiots.

When these clowns say, "threat to our democracy," they actually mean some combination of, "threat to my political power," and, "threat to my credibility."
AggiePops
There is indeed a hoax here. Presented by Tucker Carlson. If you watched even a good portion of the live coverage aired widely during the event, including switching between the networks to see if there were different perspectives or views, you'd know that. Yes, there were many peaceful folks who had no other motivation in being there for the demonstration. Live coverage showed them. There were also hundreds who stormed the Capitol, sending lawmakers from both Parties in both House and Senate into hiding. Peace's Secret Service detail hustled him and his wife and daughter, who were there, into the safest hide hole they could find without leaving the building. In the early days after Jan.6 even Republican lawmakers who later changed their stories so as to not piss off their voters gave interviews where they denounced the rioters and called it an attempted insurrection.

Are you aware that Carlson was sued for defamation a while back and was exonerated, with FOX's lawyers arguing his opinion commentary was not meant as serious journalism and no realistic person would be expected to take what he said at face value? Are you aware that it has also come out in Court in the Dominion lawsuit that Murdoch himself testified under oath that FOX opinion commentators were aware there was no major fraud in the election but they all argued to maintain that line to keep from alienating viewers who might then switch to competing conservative outlets that continued to tell people what they wanted to hear? Evidence? FOX's own internal texts and emails, presented in Court, between all of them saying they needed to promote the lies to retain viewers.

Presumably few here spent much, if any time watching the Jan.6 hearings. They presented a mountain of evidence, both sworn testimony, much from Republicans with close ties to the Administration as well as several within it, and video from numerous sources - including the rioters- that verified that several hundred of the more extreme people gathered were anything but peaceful. Scores of Capitol Police were injured. That doesn't happen from peaceful tours. Some were censured while others were fired for being complicit with rioters… no doubt where some of the 'peaceful tour' footage came in.

Carlson cherry picked bits of calm, peaceful footage, which no one argues would be available in the whole, and presented that as being the primary atmosphere of the event. Accurate portrayal? Hell no, just more misdirection to play to his viewers.
texagbeliever
nortex97 said:

When people wander why Trump didn't get much done, do you need more proof that Mitch is a rhino at heart?
geoag58
AG
Hey leftist shills now we know why the video wasn't released sooner. Preventing its release allowed the traitors on the left time to craft the exact message they wanted. Everyone knows behind the scenes they were doing everything they could to prevent the videos release and probably though they could stop the release. Just like they thought hillary would win. Now the proof is out and everyone knows the leftist traitors lied.

The Kracken has been released!
Rapier108
AggiePops said:

There is indeed a hoax here. Presented by Tucker Carlson. If you watched even a good portion of the live coverage aired widely during the event, including switching between the networks to see if there were different perspectives or views, you'd know that. Yes, there were many peaceful folks who had no other motivation in being there for the demonstration. Live coverage showed them. There were also hundreds who stormed the Capitol, sending lawmakers from both Parties in both House and Senate into hiding. Peace's Secret Service detail hustled him and his wife and daughter, who were there, into the safest hide hole they could find without leaving the building. In the early days after Jan.6 even Republican lawmakers who later changed their stories so as to not piss off their voters gave interviews where they denounced the rioters and called it an attempted insurrection.

Are you aware that Carlson was sued for defamation a while back and was exonerated, with FOX's lawyers arguing his opinion commentary was not meant as serious journalism and no realistic person would be expected to take what he said at face value? Are you aware that it has also come out in Court in the Dominion lawsuit that Murdoch himself testified under oath that FOX opinion commentators were aware there was no major fraud in the election but they all argued to maintain that line to keep from alienating viewers who might then switch to competing conservative outlets that continued to tell people what they wanted to hear? Evidence? FOX's own internal texts and emails, presented in Court, between all of them saying they needed to promote the lies to retain viewers.

Presumably few here spent much, if any time watching the Jan.6 hearings. They presented a mountain of evidence, both sworn testimony, much from Republicans with close ties to the Administration as well as several within it, and video from numerous sources - including the rioters- that verified that several hundred of the more extreme people gathered were anything but peaceful. Scores of Capitol Police were injured. That doesn't happen from peaceful tours. Some were censured while others were fired for being complicit with rioters… no doubt where some of the 'peaceful tour' footage came in.

Carlson cherry picked bits of calm, peaceful footage, which no one argues would be available in the whole, and presented that as being the primary atmosphere of the event. Accurate portrayal? Hell no, just more misdirection to play to his viewers.
ChatGPT has entered the chat.
"If you will not fight for right when you can easily win without blood shed; if you will not fight when your victory is sure and not too costly; you may come to the moment when you will have to fight with all the odds against you and only a precarious chance of survival. There may even be a worse case. You may have to fight when there is no hope of victory, because it is better to perish than to live as slaves." - Sir Winston Churchill
Fat Black Swan
AG
nortex97 said:

Muh, it delayed the electoral college vote by an hour or something. THE END OF THE WORLD, and NOW TUCKER CARLSON IS MOCKING US ABOUT IT!!!!!

Communists shot 5 congressmen in the House chamber in 1954. Jimmy Carter pardoned all four Communists who had been convicted

Communists set off a bomb in the Senate side of the Capitol in 1971.

Communists set off a bomb in the Senate chamber in 1983. Bill Clinton commuted the sentences of two of the Communists responsible.
Squadron7
AG
AggiePops: Should video of Shaman guy been made available to his defense team and would you say that what you saw in that footage warranted five years in prison for him?
zoneag
Translation: "I prefer the cherry picked video clips that my MSM/DNC masters feed me because they support my worldview of orange man bad and I refuse to look at anything that contradicts my preferred narrative"
AGHouston11
AG
Fat Black Swan said:

nortex97 said:

Communists shot 5 congressmen in the House chamber in 1954. Jimmy Carter pardoned all four Communists who had been convicted

Communists set off a bomb in the Senate chamber in 1983. Bill Clinton commuted the sentences of two of the Communists responsible.

Bill Ayers helped blow up a police station - years later from his living room gets to launch Obama's presidential campaign- he gets a tenured professor position!

The left love communism and violence!

oh no
AG
Thanks. I get chatGPT mixed up with ritaarded people sometimes.
Beast of Burden
AggiePops said:

Gigem314
AG
Quote:

Presumably few here spent much, if any time watching the Jan.6 hearings. They presented a mountain of evidence, both sworn testimony, much from Republicans with close ties to the Administration as well as several within it, and video from numerous sources
The Jan 6 hearings were a joke. Political theater. No more credible than what you accuse Tucker of doing by cherry picking images to support a narrative. I mean seriously, did anyone believe the testimony that Trump tried to grab the steering wheel of the limo? They only interviewed people who were going to give them the answers they wanted. They wanted no part of trying to uncover the truth.
Squadron7
AG
zoneag said:

Translation: "I prefer the cherry picked video clips that my MSM/DNC masters feed me because they support my worldview of orange man bad and I refuse to look at anything that contradicts my preferred narrative"

Just like with COVID. Any sort of balance is LiTeRaL ViOlEnCe!!!!!1

Makes we want to puke.
93MarineHorn
Quote:

It's laughable that several police officers couldn't simply expel the shaman if they chose to. Why lead him around and open doors for him? We're talking about 6 - 8 cops just milling about while a shirtless man with buffalo horns wanders around. It's ludicrous to think they were threatened. Why didn't they just lead him outside?
nortex97
AG
More importantly, why wasn't all of this footage released within a few weeks of the event? I know both the real answer and BS one, but it's absurd. It wasn't just congress either; the DOJ litigated that the footage (that was provided by DoJ, that was the subset provided by Pelosi/congress to the DoJ) couldn't be released even by defendants unless actually used in trials. So much for a concern for liberty and justice from our 'liberal' friends (aka leftists/communists).

This whole thing is a perfect illustration of why no one should trust government or Dems in particular (and swamp like Cheney/McConnell etc); they don't want to share information unless absolutely forced to do so, with the public.

None of this footage is traumatizing to my poor little brain or a threat to national security. Frankly, almost all security footage should be transmitted with maybe a 5 minute delay via live stream to the internet. Including congress critters offices/meetings with lobbyists and all taxpayer provided phones.
oh no
AG
Fat Black Swan said:

nortex97 said:

and one of the weather underground bombers from 1971, whose goal was to kill as many republican senators as possible in retaliation of Vietnam war efforts, is now on the board of directors of a primary fundraising org for BLM.
BadMoonRisin
AG
Buckle up, Grandpa because there's going to be more footage coming out. This was just the start.

subscribe Verify your student status
See Subscription Benefits
Trial only available to users who have never subscribed or participated in a previous trial.