Russia/Ukraine from Another Perspective (Relaunch Part Deux)

484,426 Views | 9120 Replies | Last: 2 hrs ago by YouBet
PlaneCrashGuy
How long do you want to ignore this user?
AG
Russia is occupying Ukraine.
PlaneCrashGuy
AG
How will Ukraine push Russia out of Ukraine when Ukraine is shrinking everyday?
John Armfield
Teslag said:

Has Russia won a major battle since the initial invasion? Bakhmut was taken by a PMC that no longer exists, so that doesn't counts. 2 miles and adviika is nothing like Kharkiv and Kherson.

So anything?
Bahkmut, Crimeria, Advekia, Mariupol.
Teslag
AG
John Armfield said:

Teslag said:

Has Russia won a major battle since the initial invasion? Bakhmut was taken by a PMC that no longer exists, so that doesn't counts. 2 miles and adviika is nothing like Kharkiv and Kherson.

So anything?

Bakhmut was a PMC, not Russia. And it no longer exists

Crimea was taken before the initial invasion.

Adviika was not a major battle.

Mariupol was taken in the initial invasion.

Wanna try again?
John Armfield
Teslag said:

John Armfield said:

Teslag said:

So anything?

Wanna try again?
Bakhmut is in Russian hands no?

Why did UKE fight so hard for Adviika all analyst said was a crucial loss?

Mariupol so they still lost

UKE is getting its ass destroyed thanks for playing
Donghorn

This is not a "pro-Russia" "pro-Putin" endorsement
I don’t start threads, I end them…
PlaneCrashGuy
AG
Teslag said:

John Armfield said:

Teslag said:

So anything?

Wanna try again?

Uh newsflash, Bakhmut still exists and is a part of Russia now
Teslag
AG
Donghorn said:

No. Because none of that happened.
Teslag
AG
PlaneCrashGuy said:

Teslag said:

John Armfield said:

Teslag said:

So anything?

Wanna try again?

Bakhmut was taken by a PMC that no longer exists and their leader was killed by…

Russia
PlaneCrashGuy
AG
Teslag said:

PlaneCrashGuy said:

Teslag said:

John Armfield said:

Teslag said:

So anything?

Wanna try again?

Bakhmut was taken by a PMC that no longer exists and their leader was killed by…

Russia

so when can we expect Ukraine to recapture it? You could tell us the month and year, don't need the exact day.
PlaneCrashGuy
AG
Teslag said:

Donghorn said:

No. Because none of that happened.

Buddy forgot to read, but he just admitted Russia did not invade unprovoked. Quite the slip.
nortex97
AG
Gotta admit, I am starting to worry the next Trump impeachment attempt/fraud will revolve around ending this insane war;

Ag with kids
AG
Donghorn said:

I'll take "Things that are absolute bull****" for $1000, Alex.
Ag with kids
AG
PlaneCrashGuy said:

Teslag said:

John Armfield said:

Teslag said:

So anything?

Wanna try again?

And Russia didn't win a major battle to take it because they weren't involved in the battle. They just came in afterwards.
John Armfield
Ag with kids said:

PlaneCrashGuy said:

Teslag said:

John Armfield said:

Teslag said:

So anything?

Wanna try again?

And Russia didn't win a major battle to take it because they weren't involved in the battle. They just came in afterwards.
This is a hilarious take PMC was acting on behalf of Russia you guys are arguing semantics and chalking it up as some sort of moral victory.
Ag with kids
AG
John Armfield said:

Ag with kids said:

PlaneCrashGuy said:

Teslag said:

John Armfield said:

Teslag said:

So anything?

Wanna try again?

This is a hilarious take PMC was acting on behalf of Russia you guys are arguing semantics and chalking it up as some sort of moral victory.
The PMC that did that doesn't exist anymore. And it wasn't RUSSIA that did it. In fact, the PMC was actually more effective than the Russians...
PlaneCrashGuy
AG
John Armfield said:

Ag with kids said:

PlaneCrashGuy said:

Teslag said:

John Armfield said:

Teslag said:

So anything?

Wanna try again?

Just let them cope, no matter how pathetic. You know it. I know it. They know it.
PlaneCrashGuy
AG
"Putin is solely responsible for every death*"

*Bakhmut not included. That was a PMC.
Teslag
AG
PlaneCrashGuy said:

The same Putin the emphatically stated over and over again during the past decade that Wagner is in no way affiliated at all with Russia? That Putin?
PlaneCrashGuy
AG
Teslag said:

PlaneCrashGuy said:

The same Putin the emphatically stated over and over again during the past decade that Wagner is in no way affiliated at all with Russia? That Putin?

Is Putin responsible for every death or every death except Wagner kills? You need to pick one and stop contradicting yourself.
PlaneCrashGuy
AG
GAC06
AG
John Armfield said:

Teslag said:

So anything?

I forgot about the battles for Crimeria and Advekia. You seem well informed.
nortex97
AG
2 good speculative posts;

Will Trump not be briefed on Ukraine now or will it just be another setup for a faux impeachment scam?

Another explanation/take as to how the sanctions/war have benefited Russia (particularly their oligarchs/ruling class, aka Biden familia paymasters):

Quote:

US President Joe Biden's recent blunder in which he mixed up Ukraine and the Middle East sums up his poor mental state, former Russian leader Dmitry Medvedev has claimed.

Biden's gaffe came in an interview with MSNBC on Saturday, as he discussed the Israeli military campaign in Gaza with host Jonathan Capehart. The US leader said West Jerusalem should not repeat the mistakes that Washington made following the September 2001 terrorist attacks.

"America made a mistake. We went after Osama bin Laden until we got him, but we shouldn't have gone into Ukraine," Biden stated. He then corrected himself, saying he meant "the whole thing in Iraq and Afghanistan," referring to the US invasions and occupation of the two Middle Eastern nations. Confusing places and people has been a recurring issue for the 81-year-old president.

Medvedev, who serves as deputy chair of the Russian Security Council, posted a short clip of the gaffe on Sunday on social media, adding: "A rare kind of idiot."

'We shouldn't have gone into Ukraine' Biden
[url=https://www.rt.com/news/594019-biden-ukraine-iraq-israel/][/url]
Some Russian officials have suggested that Biden's slip of the tongue was Freudian.
"He didn't mix it up. He can no longer keep to himself what everyone understands the US has disgraced itself in the bloodiest manner with the whole Ukrainian project," Foreign Ministry spokeswoman Maria Zakharova said.

Moscow perceives the Ukraine conflict as a US-led proxy war against Russia, in which Ukrainian soldiers serve as 'cannon fodder'. The Russian military estimated that by the end of February, Kiev's military losses had reached 444,000.

In the nine-minute interview with MSNBC, Biden mentioned Ukraine once, calling out former President Donald Trump for his skeptical attitude towards NATO. The incumbent leader described the organization as "critical to our national defense." Moscow has cited the expansion of the military bloc in Europe as a key cause of the hostilities with Ukraine.
Absolutely right. Forever proxy war, comrades!
nortex97
AG
Quote:

Venture capitalist David Sacks said Sunday on the Breaking Points podcast that President Joe Biden's "big backfire" is Ukraine.

Sacks said, "The whole mainstream media stampeding us into this policy and um the sort of the taboo they're trying to create around it where you know, it's a lot like the Iraq War where anyone who opposed it was considered unpatriotic or sort of treasonous."

He continued, "I guess I wouldn't speak out as much about it if I thought that the issue was being covered accurately and it is such an important issue. This could lead to World War III or what I call Woke War III if we're not careful."

He added, "I call this Biden's big backfire. If you look at all of his claims at the beginning of the war, they've all come true in reverse. He said that we would weaken Russia in order to prevent them from waging uh this type of War again. In fact, we've made the Russian military stronger it's larger than it was before. It's produced, uh, far more weapons the industrial base is ramped up, plus it's now a battle-tested battle-harden, especially against Western weapons. It's a much more formidable military Biden has created on the part of the Russians than when we started.

Meanwhile, it's the United States that has seen its stockpiles depleted and hollowed out. Then you look at the economic claims that Biden made, he said that sanctions would crush the Russian economy. In fact, the Russian economy is growing faster than any of the G7 economies.
"

John Armfield
nortex97 said:

Quote:

Venture capitalist David Sacks said Sunday on the Breaking Points podcast that President Joe Biden's "big backfire" is Ukraine.

Sacks said, "The whole mainstream media stampeding us into this policy and um the sort of the taboo they're trying to create around it where you know, it's a lot like the Iraq War where anyone who opposed it was considered unpatriotic or sort of treasonous."

He continued, "I guess I wouldn't speak out as much about it if I thought that the issue was being covered accurately and it is such an important issue. This could lead to World War III or what I call Woke War III if we're not careful."

He added, "I call this Biden's big backfire. If you look at all of his claims at the beginning of the war, they've all come true in reverse. He said that we would weaken Russia in order to prevent them from waging uh this type of War again. In fact, we've made the Russian military stronger it's larger than it was before. It's produced, uh, far more weapons the industrial base is ramped up, plus it's now a battle-tested battle-harden, especially against Western weapons. It's a much more formidable military Biden has created on the part of the Russians than when we started.

Meanwhile, it's the United States that has seen its stockpiles depleted and hollowed out. Then you look at the economic claims that Biden made, he said that sanctions would crush the Russian economy. In fact, the Russian economy is growing faster than any of the G7 economies.
"

but but wE GeT tO sTACK RuSSIan BoDIES
Ag with kids
AG
nortex97 said:

Quote:

"

Well, if a venture capitalist says all that stuff, it must be true...

Russia is way stronger. They have twice the army and all of it is top of the line soldiers now.

They just had to kill off those useless soldiers and get rid of their old materiel so that they could finally start using their new stuff...which they will bring out anytime now.
nortex97
AG
Admittedly David sacks is no Texags expert.
Teslag
AG
I can just imagine Putin and his top generals sitting around in 2021 deciding how to make their country stronger. And then one them says "hey let's invade Ukraine and lose most of our front line units, most of our best weapons and tank crews, our fleet flagship, and then get stuck in a multi year quagmire"

And then in unison they all triumphantly agreed.
J. Walter Weatherman
nortex97 said:

Admittedly David sacks is no Texags expert.

David Sacks knows just as much as Texags experts about what's actually happening over there (aka basically nothing). He just thinks he knows a lot more.
wtmartinaggie
AG
Why do y'all seem to be so excited about Ukraine losing? There's no scenario where them losing is in our best interests long-term.
Ag with kids
AG
Teslag said:

I can just imagine Putin and his top generals sitting around in 2021 deciding how to make their country stronger. And then one them says "hey let's invade Ukraine and lose most of our front line units, most of our best weapons and tank crews, our fleet flagship, and then get stuck in a multi year quagmire"

And then in unison they all triumphantly agreed.

GAC06
AG
wtmartinaggie said:

Why do y'all seem to be so excited about Ukraine losing? There's no scenario where them losing is in our best interests long-term.

Shhh. War mongers, I mean Russophiles, I mean "another perspective" people know that Russia winning is in our best interests
TheBonifaceOption
GAC06 said:

wtmartinaggie said:

Shhh. War mongers, I mean Russophiles, I mean "another perspective" people know that Russia winning is in our best interests

Our best interest staying the fk out of it to begin with.

Ukraine is a steaming pile of foreign policy feces because western leaders used Ukraine for bribes, ignoring the corruption and human trafficking, or being complacent in both.
nortex97
AG
wtmartinaggie said:

I am not 'excited' at all about the proxy war continuing. I am pretty disgusted by the blue and yellow flag social media types, excitement for Ukraine 'winning' (which is all just propaganda), and our role in provoking the conflict, as well as plans to dump a trillion plus dollars there into their coffers (via blackrock etc) as some sort of modern 'marshal plan' as though we have any vested interest in such a horrific waste. So, yes, Russia winning would have a very real cost savings for Americans, imho.

The war has triggered massive inflation/recession in Europe, cost hundreds of thousands of lives on both sides, and is used to hide graft and corruption involving our political leadership for over a decade. Happy to clarify my views, thx for asking. What is an absurdity is thinking we are 'helping' the Ukrainians in 'their' war against Russia, as though they didn't originally elect Zelensky on a peace and anti-corruption platform;

Even comments about negotiating for a peace from the pope have been slandered as fearful surrender talk;

You'll notice in this thread alone when a commenter makes too many points he/she will be derided as 'ignorant' or 'he doesn't know anything' in vague terms because dissent is not something many are open to, and they can't rebut any of the actual points, which often are those I've been linking to/pointing out for months or over a year;

One man's 'freedom fighter' is another man's…

Teslag
AG
And none of it would have happened it Putin didn't decide to invade a sovereign nation in a pure land grab.
First Page Last Page
Page 201 of 261

subscribe Verify your student status
See Subscription Benefits
Trial only available to users who have never subscribed or participated in a previous trial.