Russia/Ukraine from Another Perspective (Relaunch Part Deux)

475,599 Views | 9106 Replies | Last: 4 hrs ago by nortex97
PlaneCrashGuy
How long do you want to ignore this user?
AG
J. Walter Weatherman said:

PlaneCrashGuy said:

Teslag said:

PlaneCrashGuy said:

PlaneCrashGuy said:

Teslag said:

Except that he's literally been wrong about everything from start he's totally credible, and openly supporting Russia, Iran, and China.

And I'm sure the Russian terrorist attack targeting civilians, which has you gleeful over, will be discussed on that thread. As all Russian terrorist attacks are.

Ukraine sinks Russia's boat = FA

Russia strikes back = FO

This is still an active war until Uke decides its had enough.

Just as a reminder, you conveniently forgot to answer the question. Seems like a simple choice.

Quote:

Do you want Russia to win? Yes or no

Russia already has.

Thanks for answering. Happy we cleared up that you are rooting for the country 100% responsible for every death in this war.

And if Russia has "won" why are they still fighting? Why are they not in control of Ukraines four largest cities?

Because Ukraine decides when the fighting stops. The outcome was determined when the counter offensive stalled.

That's not how invasions work. Russia is in full control of whether this war is happening or not, just like they have been since they launched the unprovoked invasion in the first place.

You havent been paying attention. Several times Putin has laid out what he needs before he can go home. Its not my fault you didn't listen.
nortex97
AG
PlaneCrashGuy said:

PlaneCrashGuy said:

Teslag said:

PlaneCrashGuy said:

PlaneCrashGuy said:

Teslag said:

Except that he's literally been wrong about everything from start he's totally credible, and openly supporting Russia, Iran, and China.

And I'm sure the Russian terrorist attack targeting civilians, which has you gleeful over, will be discussed on that thread. As all Russian terrorist attacks are.

Russia strikes back = FO

Just as a reminder, you conveniently forgot to answer the question. Seems like a simple choice.

Quote:

Russia already has.

Thanks for answering. Happy we cleared up that you are rooting for the country 100% responsible for every death in this war.

And if Russia has "won" why are they still fighting? Why are they not in control of Ukraines four largest cities?

Because Ukraine decides when the fighting stops. The outcome was determined when the counter offensive stalled.

That's not how invasions work. Russia is in full control of whether this war is happening or not, just like they have been since they launched the unprovoked invasion in the first place.

You havent been paying attention. Several times Putin has laid out what he needs before he can go home. Its not my fault you didn't listen.
I think at this point it's just Zelensky negotiating a higher buyout package, in exchange for his silence about the graft/corruption involving the Bidens.
Teslag
AG
PlaneCrashGuy said:

nortex97 said:

Teslag said:

Quote:

"They" are abducting people off the streets, the elites/wealthy are wholly exempt, yet also they are including the elderly, people without bladders, ******ed etc. They are trying to extradite those who have left.

According to?
The videos and links to their legislation and negotiations are posted up thread, hth. It's common knowledge. Extradition has been debated hotly but Estonia is apparently going to be first.

You hopefully have an ability to look up the mobilization law Zelensky approved (vs. what Zaluzhny said was requested): are people without bladders exempt, or not? Do you have a source?

There are copious videos about the conscription/recruiting 'tactics' if you stray outside a certain bubble of propaganda:

Tthere is now video of a Ukrainian soldier with down syndrome in the trenches making the rounds. Is there precedent in international law for this?

So, according to Olga Bazova, a Russian Twitter account. Thanks, that's all we needed to know.

No one disputes Ukraine has engaged in conscription. But that wasn't his claim.
Teslag
AG
PlaneCrashGuy said:

PlaneCrashGuy said:

Teslag said:

PlaneCrashGuy said:

PlaneCrashGuy said:

Teslag said:

Russia strikes back = FO

Quote:

Russia already has.

If he hasn't got what he needs then by definition he hasn't won.

J. Walter Weatherman
PlaneCrashGuy said:

PlaneCrashGuy said:

Teslag said:

PlaneCrashGuy said:

PlaneCrashGuy said:

Teslag said:

Russia strikes back = FO

Quote:

Russia already has.

Thanks for finally confirming Putin is 100% responsible for the war and every death that happens because of it. I know that was hard for you but happy we can all agree.
PlaneCrashGuy
AG
Teslag said:

PlaneCrashGuy said:

PlaneCrashGuy said:

Teslag said:

PlaneCrashGuy said:

PlaneCrashGuy said:

Teslag said:

Russia strikes back = FO

Quote:

Russia already has.

Except the outcome is determined.
PlaneCrashGuy
AG

PlaneCrashGuy said:

PlaneCrashGuy said:

Teslag said:

PlaneCrashGuy said:

PlaneCrashGuy said:

Teslag said:

Russia strikes back = FO

Quote:

Russia already has.

Thanks for finally confirming Putin is 100% responsible for the war and every death that happens because of it. I know that was hard for you but happy we can all agree.

Your hubris has exposed you.
Teslag
AG
PlaneCrashGuy said:

Teslag said:

PlaneCrashGuy said:

PlaneCrashGuy said:

Teslag said:

PlaneCrashGuy said:

PlaneCrashGuy said:

Teslag said:

Russia strikes back = FO

Quote:

Russia already has.

How is it determined if Russia is completely unable to mount an offensive? By your own admission their greatest achievement in 18 months is taking an abandoned village they've fought for since 2014.
Teslag
AG
Plane crash guy : "Russia has already won"

"So why are they still fighting?

Plane crash guy: "because Russia hasn't won yet, I just think they will"
PlaneCrashGuy
AG
Teslag said:

PlaneCrashGuy said:

Teslag said:

PlaneCrashGuy said:

PlaneCrashGuy said:

Teslag said:

PlaneCrashGuy said:

PlaneCrashGuy said:

Teslag said:

Russia strikes back = FO

Quote:

Russia already has.

How is it determined if Russia is completely unable to mount an offensive? By your own admission their greatest achievement in 18 months is taking an abandoned village they've fought for since 2014.

Open your eyes.
GAC06
AG
Russia has been lobbing missiles into apartment buildings for almost two years.
Teslag
AG
So Russia is going to mount an offensive and take ground by hitting residential buildings hundred of miles from the front?
PlaneCrashGuy
AG
GAC06 said:

You can watch the video of Uke AD hitting that building. Friendly fire has been turned on and Uke can't stop the X22. But you don't know any of this because as I said, you're not paying attention, and no one in the tactical thread is talking about it, because its not a serious place for news and updates, its a cheerleading section. Thats why you're here now.
PlaneCrashGuy
AG
Teslag said:

So Russia is going to mount an offensive and take ground by hitting residential buildings hundred of miles from the front?

Oh you thought Russia got a rocket in that low at that angle? Feel free to tell us how. After you do that I'll show you the video.
Teslag
AG
PlaneCrashGuy said:

Teslag said:

Oh you thought Russia got a rocket in that low at that angle? Feel free to tell us how. After you do that I'll show you the video.

Let's pretend it's ADA

So Russia is going to mount an offensive and take ground with errant Ukrainian ada?
PlaneCrashGuy
AG
Teslag said:

PlaneCrashGuy said:

Teslag said:

So Russia is going to mount an offensive and take ground with errant Ukrainian ada?

What do you mean "mount an offensive"?

Uke gets smaller everyday. Today is no different.
Teslag
AG
So Russia is going to mount an offensive and eventually reach kiev by taking minute amounts every winter?
PlaneCrashGuy
AG
Can you answer my question? You're just repeating yourself.
Teslag
AG
What is your question?
nortex97
AG

What? US politics involve Ukraine? Trump (and conservative/republican voters) don't support forever war vs. Russia over the Donbas after Zelensky's BS about his impeachment? What the heck?

Unpossible, surely Victoria Nuland, Eric Ciaramella, and Jake Sullivan among others will deliver a message to right his thinking.

And yes, these things are related:

GAC06
AG
PlaneCrashGuy said:

GAC06 said:

You can watch the video of Uke AD hitting that building. Friendly fire has been turned on and Uke can't stop the X22. But you don't know any of this because as I said, you're not paying attention, and no one in the tactical thread is talking about it, because its not a serious place for news and updates, its a cheerleading section. Thats why you're here now.

Not unheard of for ADA to go wild, not the first time in this war if that's the case. I wouldn't say I'm "not paying attention", I'm just not scouring the internet for gotchas like you.

I go to that thread for update. I come here to laugh.
PlaneCrashGuy
AG
Teslag said:

How will Ukraine be much smaller? Russia had to claw and scrape for bakhmut, and they did that with a Pmc that's largely been disbanded. They don't have the equipment to take anything more.
Who remembers? I remember
Teslag
AG
PlaneCrashGuy said:

Teslag said:

How will Ukraine be much smaller? Russia had to claw and scrape for bakhmut, and they did that with a Pmc that's largely been disbanded. They don't have the equipment to take anything more.
Who remembers? I remember

And I'm still right. We are in the middle of Russias grand offensive and their biggest achievement is an abandoned village.

And for sake of honesty, why not show the post I was referring to?
Teslag
AG
Plane crash guy: "Ukrainian summer offensive was a dismal failure because they only took a few villages and a small amount of land"

Also plane crash guy: "Russia has won the war on the back of a wildly successful winter offensive that took a small bit of land and an abandoned village"
PlaneCrashGuy
AG
Swap op eds for message boards and he's talking about us

nortex97
AG

Quote:

The Economist: Russian missiles have destroyed factories producing shells and drones for the AFU

As the publication writes, citing a source in the Ukrainian defense industry, the Armed Forces of the Russian Federation aimed at defense facilities, and, apparently, successfully. Russian missiles destroyed the AFU infrastructure in several regions of Ukraine.

"The attacks had strategic significance for the enemy to reduce our ability to strike. This is a battle for who can destroy more of the enemy's long-range weapons," the reporters' interlocutor said.
At the same time, a source in the Ukrainian General Staff assures that the Ukrainian Armed Forces will attack Crimea more often in winter.

But of course, according to Zelensky and every Ukrainian alive, Russia is deliberately targeting civilians. Ukrainian civilians would be a lot safer had it not been for Ukrainian AD in the middle of densely populated areas.

Source:
Apparently the plant that did the modernization work on most of UFA's T-64's was struck;

PlaneCrashGuy
AG
"Soldiers of failure"
PlaneCrashGuy
AG
Serious Lee
Quote:

if conscripting geriatrics wasnt bad enough. look forward to seeing how putin is to blame
Teslag
AG
If Putin didn't start this unprovoked war then no one would be conscripted. Every single casualty on both sides lie solely at his feet.
ravingfans
AG
I wouldn't say "solely"--there are plenty in Washington who are helping to sustain this. They didn't actually start it, but have been at work to egg it on...
Teslag
AG
Sustain and egg it on but simply providing Ukraine with the means to defend themselves against an invasion that Putin started?
nortex97
AG
ravingfans said:

I wouldn't say "solely"--there are plenty in Washington who are helping to sustain this. They didn't actually start it, but have been at work to egg it on...
Yes I realize "proximate cause" is too complex/difficult for some to accept but that really is the Biden administration.

What will become of Europe, with or without the land mass that is Ukraine, is the question;

Some points worth pondering…
Teslag
AG
I'm pondering how you found that post among all of Lord Bebo's Twitter wall full of pro Hamas tweets.

The company you keep and all….
PlaneCrashGuy
AG
Now that Ukraine is confirmed to have used cluster munitions on civilians we should surely expect our pearl clutching Uke cheerleader section to condemn this "heinous war crime.*"

Don't hold your breath, though.

*its only a war crime when Russia does it , or something.
First Page Last Page
Page 142 of 261

subscribe Verify your student status
See Subscription Benefits
Trial only available to users who have never subscribed or participated in a previous trial.