Russia/Ukraine from Another Perspective (Relaunch Part Deux)

475,849 Views | 9108 Replies | Last: 2 hrs ago by nortex97
Faustus
How long do you want to ignore this user?
BillYeoman said:

nortex97 said:

I imagine a world where people even attempted to understand historical/political context in Ukraine/Russia.

This. Very frustrating.

If Ukraine doesn't see it Russia's way there's a chance they may fall apart before too long?
YouBet
AG
GAC06 said:

"Owning" someone who thought this coup wouldn't be remembered in a couple weeks isn't much of an accomplishment. It's the internet equivalent of dunking on a special Olympics kid

For anyone who would actually like to do this, go find a thread where Manhattan posts.
Faustus
I didn't mean to kill the thread. We can work it out.
nortex97
AG

Meanwhile…

And not to be outdone by Priggy idiocy saint Zelensky (patron of grifters), who 6 months ago bragged that Bakhmut would change the course of the war, gripes about everyone owing him:

Quote:

It comes off like Zelensky is shaming us, as if we owe him the F-16s. That wasn't a thank you note. When Ukraine says, 'Jump!' the U.S. better say 'How high?' Right?

Regime Change

Lastly, Zelensky calls for a regime change in the Kremlin. I'm not sure if he meant Wagner should steer that ship, a group that has been a brutal force on the frontlines of the Russian-Ukrainian conflict. But, he calls for non-specific regime change, anyway. While not any effort at "diplomacy," he was addressing the Russian people, who probably don't take instructions for mutiny from Ukraine very well.

In all, it was a weird victory lap for Zelinsky, because, if anything, it was a show of Wagner force, a group his soldiers battle daily. He shames all of his allies, telling the East and the West how much we need his protection. The Ukrainian President puffs out his chest well beyond that of the skinny mini we've seen dancing in heeled boots.

Wagner marches on Moscow, and Zelensky boasts about how he defends all of Europe and how NATO needs him? Huh?

While internal Russian politics are none of my business, I'm pretty sure it isn't Zelensky that needs to be addressing the Russian people at this moment. War and political instability is troubling for them, too, and I doubt Zelensky is the savior of the Soviets, the whole of Europe, and the NATO alliance he purports to be.
He was probably as high on coke as Hunter is right now at camp David when he wrote that tweet. Sigh…
PlaneCrashGuy
AG
Did Ukraine win? Is it finally over?
I'm not sure if people genuinely believe someone is going to say, "Wow, if some people say I'm a moron for not believing this, it clearly must be true."

It's not much a persuasive argument. It really just sounds like a bunch of miniature dachshunds barking because the first one one barked when it thought it heard something.
nortex97
AG

With the offensive over and the failure obviously blamed by saint Zelensky on Biden/Nato, maybe they will finally sue for peace.

Babylon Bee, but perhaps 'fake but accurate:'

fka ftc
GAC06 said:

"Owning" someone who thought this coup wouldn't be remembered in a couple weeks isn't much of an accomplishment. It's the internet equivalent of dunking on a special Olympics kid
At least that what the manual says, amiright?!
fka ftc
Pumpkinhead said:

nortex97 said:

I imagine a world where people even attempted to understand historical/political context in Ukraine/Russia.

Putin has been in power 23 years and nothing like today had ever happened before to him. Your post made it seem to imply 'oh, well that was nothing and just go back to regular scheduled programming?'

Who knows what it will ultimately all mean but today can't be just easily swept under the rug. Putin looks weaker today than he did yesterday. How much weaker is up for debate. we'll see. Let's check back in after another week as things play out further.
Democrat , former Ambassador to Russia and Stanford commie professor just uttered these same words to Chuck MFing Todd on MTP.

You are known by the company you keep. I do not keep company with folks who repeat lines from the Dem deep state.

And people accuse others of spreading "propaganda"...
LarryElder
things posted by dummies in the last few days about the Wagner rebellion

1. Nuclear war is coming
2. Can we back channel support the Wagner group
3. War is over , UKE gonna roll
4. Putin : Russia are done
5. China will send in troops
6. Lushenko is being ousted Belarus will be free

Then throw in all stupid memes and tik Toks
LarryElder
PlaneCrashGuy said:

Did Ukraine win? Is it finally over?

2 more weeks
Teslag
AG
We still running with the "offensive is over" bit?
GAC06
AG
LarryElder said:

1. Nuclear war is coming

You forgot:

"No one will remember this in a couple weeks"

That was a real knee slapper
PlaneCrashGuy
AG
Who won yesterday? I heard its over.
I'm not sure if people genuinely believe someone is going to say, "Wow, if some people say I'm a moron for not believing this, it clearly must be true."

It's not much a persuasive argument. It really just sounds like a bunch of miniature dachshunds barking because the first one one barked when it thought it heard something.
Teslag
AG
From his own link.

Quote:

earlier this month, Kyiv launched a counterattack against Russian forces on the front lines. And while the operation is still in its early stages as troops achieve partial success and new positions

The offensive is mythological. But it's also over. It also isn't working. Even though it never started and is now over.
fka ftc
PlaneCrashGuy said:

Here is a live cam of the death and destruction in Moscow following the failed coup. Any minute now we should expect to see Z leading the brave Ukes through this park and into Red Square to plant the Ukraine flag.

Putin is finished as you can see in the panicked citizens of Moscow this evening...

LarryElder
GAC06 said:

LarryElder said:

1. Nuclear war is coming

You forgot:

"No one will remember this in a couple weeks"

That was a real knee slapper

Yikes you still pizzed but thanks for the your inane posts yesterday was good comic relief
LarryElder
PlaneCrashGuy said:

It's is and will be entirely forgotten UKE fan boys gotta take that big L
Teslag
AG
LarryElder said:

PlaneCrashGuy said:

It's is and will be entirely forgotten UKE fan boys gotta take that big L

The idea that Russias only effective force being disbanded, an outright coup, on the heels of Russia losing ground daily is somehow a W for glorious mother Russia might be one of the most laughable attempts at deflection this board has ever seen.
nortex97
AG

I've seen this a few times this am/last night, but I am pretty skeptical enough of Wagner would be 'remaining' or stationed north of Kiev to practically make an attack there. If anything, I'd expect they'd need a lot of artillery and that's not what they brought with them up toward Moscow from what I saw yesterday.

Ag with kids
AG
fka ftc said:

Pumpkinhead said:

nortex97 said:

Putin has been in power 23 years and nothing like today had ever happened before to him. Your post made it seem to imply 'oh, well that was nothing and just go back to regular scheduled programming?'

Who knows what it will ultimately all mean but today can't be just easily swept under the rug. Putin looks weaker today than he did yesterday. How much weaker is up for debate. we'll see. Let's check back in after another week as things play out further.
Democrat , former Ambassador to Russia and Stanford commie professor just uttered these same words to Chuck MFing Todd on MTP.

You are known by the company you keep. I do not keep company with folks who repeat lines from the Dem deep state.

And people accuse others of spreading "propaganda"...
I guess that means that since you parrot Russian propaganda, you're a Russian supporter.

That's how it works right?

Or is it just THE OTHER GUYS?
fka ftc
Where the **** I have "parroted Putin propaganda"? This is where your comically weak arguments continue to be chronically weak and rather without any thought.

Disagreeing with Z worship is not parroting Putin propaganda. We now have multiple threads about it.

But if thats all you got, its all you got. I feel sorry for you at the end of the day. Not being able to have original thoughts on topics must be frustrating. Let us pray for you.
GinMan
AG
fka ftc
Power, corruption and diddlin kids are the core tenets of the Biden led Democratic Party.

81 million wanted it, including many so called "conservatives" on f16.
Stat Monitor Repairman
fka ftc
Robert L. Peters
CIA left with major egg on its face. I'm sure it's used to it…what was their only successful operation, JFK assassination?

The Slava Ukraine Fan Bois are hurting real bad and trying to find some semblance of success here. We should really take it easy on them.
What you say, Paper Champion? I'm gonna beat you like a dog, a dog, you hear me!
PlaneCrashGuy
AG
Guys, get real.

The uke fan bois are still aggies too. We should not make fun of them or laugh at them for the irony of eating up western propaganda for over a year; all the while "haha stupid russians"

It would be tasteless to revel in "I told you so"

fka ftc
The worst is Putin dragging his Orthodox Church balls across the face of the US. And you cannot disagree with what the man is saying.

We focus on sexxing kids up and mutilating them for the sick pleasure of the elitist on the coasts and in DC.

Whilst the world laughs at us getting played by an 80 year old man and his crackhead. But hey, no mean tweets and Orange Man is going to jail over hurricane maps with sharpie drawings.
YouBet
AG
So far this coup hasn't changed much other than Russia planning to make it so groups like Wagner can continue operating independently:

Quote:

The fate of Wagner itself has yet to be determined, Kartapolov added, saying that the Russian parliament is working on new legislation to give private military companies legal status. "To disarm and disband them would be the best gift for NATO and the Ukrainians," he told Vedomosti.

Many were thinking Ukraine would make a run for it during the chaos but maybe the window was too small.

Quote:

Ukrainian soldiers and officials say little has changed along the 600-mile front line so far. Hanna Malyar, a Ukrainian deputy defense minister, reported a series of military offensives in the east, and the military said Krasnohorivka village in Donetsk region, which had been under Russian occupation since 2014, was recaptured. But no major territorial gains were announced.
GAC06
AG
The Green Dragon said:

CIA left with major egg on its face. I'm sure it's used to it…what was their only successful operation, JFK assassination?

The Slava Ukraine Fan Bois are hurting real bad and trying to find some semblance of success here. We should really take it easy on them.

Russia just had its most effective fighting force so far in the war mutiny, seize a major city, killed Russian soldiers and shot down numerous Russian aircraft. Their leader stated publicly that they invaded Ukraine under false pretenses and the war is a mismanaged disaster. They were marching on Moscow as Putin fled the city until a deal was brokered, the details of which aren't really known.

But it's Ukraine that needs to spin it to look like success? That's certainly… another perspective.

Carry on comrades, all is well.
ABATTBQ11
AG
The Green Dragon said:

Why would the CIA have egg on its face instead of the Russian military?
TheBonifaceOption
Alexander on The Duran predicted this "coups that start on Fridays end by Sundays".
Teslag
AG
GAC06 said:

The Green Dragon said:

Russia just had its most effective fighting force so far in the war mutiny, seize a major city, killed Russian soldiers and shot down numerous Russian aircraft. Their leader stated publicly that they invaded Ukraine under false pretenses and the war is a mismanaged disaster. They were marching on Moscow as Putin fled the city until a deal was brokered, the details of which aren't really known.

But it's Ukraine that needs to spin it to look like success? That's certainly… another perspective.

Carry on comrades, all is well.
LarryElder
The Green Dragon said:

Yep they post all day here straight dumb talking points last few days have been hard on them it's sad actually
LarryElder
YouBet said:

So far this coup hasn't changed much other than Russia planning to make it so groups like Wagner can continue operating independently:

Quote:

The fate of Wagner itself has yet to be determined, Kartapolov added, saying that the Russian parliament is working on new legislation to give private military companies legal status. "To disarm and disband them would be the best gift for NATO and the Ukrainians," he told Vedomosti.

Many were thinking Ukraine would make a run for it during the chaos but maybe the window was too small.

Quote:

Ukrainian soldiers and officials say little has changed along the 600-mile front line so far. Hanna Malyar, a Ukrainian deputy defense minister, reported a series of military offensives in the east, and the military said Krasnohorivka village in Donetsk region, which had been under Russian occupation since 2014, was recaptured. But no major territorial gains were announced.

This can't be UKE fan boys said this was the end Russia is crumbling they even posted tweets from Twitter
First Page Last Page
Page 50 of 261

subscribe Verify your student status
See Subscription Benefits
Trial only available to users who have never subscribed or participated in a previous trial.