Russia/Ukraine from Another Perspective (Relaunch Part Deux)

476,152 Views | 9112 Replies | Last: 3 hrs ago by nortex97
Teslag
How long do you want to ignore this user?
AG
PlaneCrashGuy said:

Aleays pull for the winning team

Is that the team that was going to roll into Kiev in four days before getting boat raced by a former Soviet state?
PlaneCrashGuy
AG
No. Its the team winning right now. Live in the now, not the past.
I'm not sure if people genuinely believe someone is going to say, "Wow, if some people say I'm a moron for not believing this, it clearly must be true."

It's not much a persuasive argument. It really just sounds like a bunch of miniature dachshunds barking because the first one one barked when it thought it heard something.
Teslag
AG
J. Walter Weatherman said:

PlaneCrashGuy said:

Scoreboard.

Well at least you've given up the fake neutrality/"just asking questions" viewpoint and are just openly rooting for Russia now.

tHeY jUsT cArE aBoUt OuR tAx DoLlArS
Teslag
AG
PlaneCrashGuy said:

No. Its the team winning right now. Live in the now, not the past.

The team that is having their first lines of defense already overrun by a former state a year after they were supposed to have already won? That team?
PlaneCrashGuy
AG
The team occupying snd raping of the other team
I'm not sure if people genuinely believe someone is going to say, "Wow, if some people say I'm a moron for not believing this, it clearly must be true."

It's not much a persuasive argument. It really just sounds like a bunch of miniature dachshunds barking because the first one one barked when it thought it heard something.
ABATTBQ11
AG
The Russian military was already trying to take control of Wagner. Prigozhin himself just openly declared war on the Russian military leadership and posted to Wagner's official telegram channel that any regular forces that don't joint them will be considered Ukrainian collaborators. There's tons of sources saying Rostov and Moscow are essentially being placed under military control to protect against outside threats. Others are reporting parts of the regular Russian army shooting each other and Wagner turning on the Russian military.

Regardless of what is accurate, something big is going down between Wagner and the Russian leadership. Sure sounds like the winning team isn't really playing as a team.
PlaneCrashGuy
AG
Thank you for admitting they (not Uke) are winning. The nice thing about winning, is that you don't have to play like you're winning because you already are. Go team end war.

Teslag
AG
PlaneCrashGuy said:

Thank you for admitting they (not Uke) are winning. The nice thing about winning, is that you don't have to play like you're winning because you already are. Go team end war.

Russia could end this war in minutes.
PlaneCrashGuy
AG
I mean yeah, but why would the winning team do that?

Teslag
AG
PlaneCrashGuy said:

I mean yeah, but why would the winning team do that?

Yes, winning sides in war lose territory every day and their lines breached. But congrats I guess.
PlaneCrashGuy
AG
Do you think that Ukraine is occupying Russia right now or something? From the commie perspective, its hard to give a **** about losing ground that belongs to the others team.

Teslag
AG
PlaneCrashGuy said:

Do you think that Ukraine is occupying Russia right now or something? From the commie perspective, its hard to give a **** about losing ground that belongs to the others team.

Seeing as how russias goal was to share a border with Poland by now, yes I think they give a **** they are they clinging to less and less of Ukraine each day with a shell of a military left.

That's now fighting itself.
ABATTBQ11
AG
PlaneCrashGuy said:

Ukraine never wanted to occupy Russia. They wanted Russia the **** out of Ukraine. Seems like there's making progress towards that she Russia will not get what they want, which is Ukraine. Pretty sure that's the definition of losing.

And you know, the Nazis and Imperial Japanese were "winning" for a number of years once. How'd that turn out for them?
Teslag
AG
And the official "commie perspective" is that they have already annexed these lands by referendum, so yes in their mind Ukraine is occupying their land.

Pick a narrative.
Ag with kids
AG
Faustus said:

PlaneCrashGuy said:

I don't think the Nazi's getting war crimed in their schools and hospitals feel like they are winning. But if you're certain they can't lose, let them know! Maybe then they'll stop hiding and fight.
Rough day at the office, eh?
He's been in a plane crash...cut him some slack...
ABATTBQ11
AG
Teslag said:

PlaneCrashGuy said:

Seeing as how russias goal was to share a border with Poland by now, yes I think they give a **** they are they clinging to less and less of Ukraine each day with a shell of a military left.

That's now fighting itself.

Yeah, they gave enough of a **** about all that territory to lose 100k+ casualties and thousands of tanks and armored vehicles to get it. No big deal to give it back. Who cares about it, really?
Teslag
AG
Plane crash guy would have been in downtown Savannah screaming about how the south is winning because even though Atlanta is burning, Sherman hasn't arrived yet.
PlaneCrashGuy
AG
When the winning team becomes the other team I'll be happy to switch sides, until then, it aint Ukraine.

End war = cheer for the winning team, not the "good guys*"

*good guys never conscripted women before now, but Ukraine must do whatever saint Z needs to be done.

ABATTBQ11
AG
Teslag said:

Plane crash guy would have been in downtown Savannah screaming about how the south is winning because even though Atlanta is burning, Sherman hasn't arrived yet.

More like he'd be in Berlin praising the fuhrer in December 1945 because who really needs North Africa, France, Italy, and all those other worthless places anyway? We've got people to rape and murder!
Teslag
AG
PlaneCrashGuy said:

When the winning team becomes the other team I'll be happy to switch sides, until then, it aint Ukraine.

*good guys never conscripted women before now, but Ukraine must do whatever saint Z needs to be done.

Conscripting women to save your nation = bad

Raping women to occupy a nation = good

You should quit while you're behind.

J. Walter Weatherman
PlaneCrashGuy said:

Guessing we know who you'd be rooting for in 1941.
Teslag
AG
PlaneCrashGuy said:

The team occupying snd raping of the other team

And I'll quote you before you edit
PlaneCrashGuy
AG
But thats the thing, me and you have more in common than you think. Neither one of us has ever given a **** about serfs from Eastern Ukraine

ETA…before 15months ago.

Teslag
AG
I don't care anything about any former Soviet state until Russia attacks them. Then I'll be their biggest fan.
PlaneCrashGuy
AG
I always knew we agreed on the core issues.

Ag with kids
AG
PlaneCrashGuy said:

But thats the thing, me and you have more in common than you think. Neither one of us has ever given a **** about serfs from Eastern Ukraine

ETA…before 15months ago.
Doubt many people in the US gave a **** about Japan on Dec 6, 1941...

Amazing how things change when an ******* nation attacks another one...
PlaneCrashGuy
AG
"******* nation"

Talk about feelz :/

nortex97
AG

Hell I dunno, but it sounds like Wagner is…getting the full knights Templar treatment. Which is…fine.

Quote:

Translation: MOSCOW, 24 June. /TASS/. The statements and actions of Yevgeny Prigozhin, the founder of Wagner PMC, are in fact calls for the start of an armed civil conflict, the Russian FSB public relations center said on Saturday. "Prigozhin's statements and actions are in fact calls for the start of an armed civil conflict on the territory of the Russian Federation and are a stab in the back of Russian servicemen fighting pro-fascist Ukrainian forces," they said. The department also noted that the widespread statements about the strikes of the Russian Defense Ministry on PMC "Wagner" are not true and are a provocation. "All the information disseminated on social networks on behalf of Prigozhin about the missile and bomb attacks allegedly inflicted by the Russian Defense Ministry on the rear units of the Wagner PMC is untrue and is an informational provocation," the FSB public relations center said.

Quote:

Meanwhile Mil. Summary:

AFU front is crumbling in the area north of Zvorichne (near Lyman), there's little chance to defend that bridgehead east of the river getting cut off. AFU 42nd brigade destroyed completely? As it was thrown into a counter attack to push RF back. Seems AFU made a small gain toward Rabotino and is once again getting plastered.
Who knows? What a stupid war.
Ag with kids
AG
nortex97 said:

Quote:

Who knows? What a stupid war.

Could be ended right now by Russia rolling their army back out of Ukraine. Then the stupid war would be over...
the_batman26
AG
Yeah, but Japan attacked us and we're not known to scam Americans out of their money like Ukraine is.
Ag with kids
AG
the_batman26 said:

Yeah, but Japan attacked us and we're not known to scam Americans out of their money like Ukraine is.
There were no good sides to the Pearl Harbor attack...
YouBet
AG
Sounds like a full blown coup is happening. F'ing wild.

Putin acknowledges that.

https://www.wsj.com/articles/ukraine-shoots-down-russian-cruise-missile-barrage-9d9da03a?st=qbpzwk4tzfsu4xe&reflink=article_copyURL_share

nortex97
AG
It's really pretty fascinating by every account, except for the fact that I'm starting to get concerned someone truly insane will wind up in charge of the Russian nuclear arsenal.

Quote:

"March of justice" PMC "Wagner" to Moscow
that is known as of 15.00 (local)

Columns of PMC "Wagner" passed the village of Yelets in the Lipetsk region . Information about the total number of vehicles and personnel in the columns varies - someone talks about 150 pieces of equipment, someone - about 400 units in four separate columns.
From Yelets to Moscow , 340 kilometers in a straight line, without taking into account the terrain and roadblocks. The main checkpoints and positions of law enforcement agencies are located near the bridge across the Oka at the entrances to Moscow and on the M4 highway.
Some speakers and individuals now declare in the media about the need to introduce martial law, then they refute themselves. Roskomnadzor's statements do not add clarity: despite interruptions in the work of Telegram, the RKN declares that there are no blocks. But at the same time, they make clarifications that this is possible in the areas of the CTO (which now includes Moscow).
PMC detachments did not enter Voronezh itself - some moved to a detour through the east of the region, and some along the bypass road. Footage of the Ka-52 operating with the Vikhr complexes using the PMC technique appeared on the Web, but it is not known exactly when the incident occurred.
At the entrance to Rostov-on-Don, Chechen detachments "Akhmat" were seen, which were sent to disperse the rebels. The work of the headquarters of the Southern Military District continues as usual: PMC detachments blocked only the approaches to it and demanded that local residents not come closer than 2 km to the building. An explosive package was used to disperse the crowds, several warning shots were fired into the air.
Detachments of PMCs blocked the entrance to the city from Taganrog.

I don't think that is particularly likely now, but not out of the realm of possibilities either.
Not a Bot
AG
Agree. This guy is more of a hard-core nationalist than Putin. This is not some sort of liberty-inspired revolt but rather another autocratic nationalist vying for power over another. Except that he is not nearly as pragmatic as Putin. He is all in on the Ukraine war and a huge part of his beef with the current regime is what has been pointed out over the last few years.

Russia's military had been plundered by their leaders and corruption. A lot of the things they thought existed because the paperwork existed, never existed. The Afghanistan national army did the same thing.

YouBet
AG
Yeah, this isn't a good thing most likely. He's doing this because he's a more competent war leader than anyone else they have and he's tired of them getting their ass kicked and being incompetent when they shouldn't.

The thought of that guy with nukes is a bit scary.
First Page Last Page
Page 47 of 261

subscribe Verify your student status
See Subscription Benefits
Trial only available to users who have never subscribed or participated in a previous trial.