PA gop asks for proof of life from Fetterman

18,398 Views | 211 Replies | Last: 1 yr ago by aezmvp
TXAGFAN
How long do you want to ignore this user?
AG
Science Denier said:

Irish 2.0 said:

It is an appointment until the next general election in PA. So the appointee would have two years I believe and then the special election attached to the general election for that seat would serve the remaining four of the six year term.
According to this,

Yea, it's the Gateway Pundit

Quote:

A viral tweet from John Cardillo, a former NYPD officer turned conservative radio host and social-media influencer, called for an investigation into whether Sen. John Fetterman, D-Pa., may be clinically brain dead as Democrats engage in a cover-up to avoid a special election before August.
Doesn't that mean the Special Election would be in August? No way libs can get a candidate up to speed by August.
LOL what? They'll run the guy that Fetterman narrowly beat in primaries (not this wacky idea his wife will be senator). Who is GOP going to run and get up to speed? Does Oz even have his "house" in PA still lol?
J. Walter Weatherman
fka ftc said:

J. Walter Weatherman said:

You think the PA dems manufactured 260,000 votes and somehow kept it hidden? This was not a close election.
They didn't keep it hidden. The MSM, swamp creatures and Dems without morals / ethics (I know, redundant) covered it up and blocked any independent review or audit of the results.

The sit down and take your medicine doesn't fly when literally every conspiracy theory is turning out to be true.

Oh wow. There must be tons of evidence of this if they didn't even try to keep hidden that they somehow manufactured 260,000 votes. I'm sure it'll come to light any day now.
TXAGFAN
AG
Ellis Wyatt said:

Ag with kids said:

Irish 2.0 said:

fixer said:

How in the hell did this guy get elected?

Absolute stammering idiocy by the voters.
Because people hate carpetbaggers and that's what Oz was. He had no business being the PA GOP Senate nominee. That loss is squarely at Trump's feet.
Explain Hillary becoming a Senator from NY?
Hillary? (D)ifferent
Fetterman? (D)ifferent
Hobbs? (D)ifferent
Biden? (D)ifferent

Yeah, they are all winne(r)s
Science Denier
AG

Science Denier said:

Rapier108 said:

Science Denier said:

Irish 2.0 said:

If he is brain dead, the PA governor will just appoint some other dumbass brain dead democrat in his place. There will be no special election. It is an appointment
I thought I read somewhere that if the Senator dies before a certain time, it triggers a special election before anyone is appointed.

If Dems have to throw up a new candidate for a special election in 3-4 months, Dr. Oz will win that one.

That could have been wrong, though. I have no idea what their laws are.
Oz wouldn't win.

He'd likely lose even worse than to Fetterman since the replacement would actually be functional.
Oz would win in a landslide. There is not enough time to re-establish the cheating. Takes time to get the votes all harvested. An August Special Election doesn't give them the time to manufacture enough votes.

You think the PA dems manufactured 260,000 votes and somehow kept it hidden? This was not a close election.
It's called "ballot harvesting".

1. Solicit absenttee ballots be mailed
2. Pay these folks to get ballots mailed to them
3. Pay these folks to give you the filled in ballots, for a fee of course
4. Mail the ballots in

See all the videos of "ballot drop boxes. Many of those are made up and many are the result of ballot harvesting. Almost impossible to track. Also see 2000 Mules.

With an August special election, probably not enough time to make a valid ballot, get them all mailed out in time. May require only in-person voting. That would totally destroy any chances of a lib winning. Hell, even Obama himself would lose that election.
LOL OLD
TXAGFAN
AG
valvemonkey91 said:

Irish 2.0 said:

fixer said:

Because people hate carpetbaggers and that's what Oz was. He had no business being the PA GOP Senate nominee. That loss is squarely at Trump's feet.

Explain Hillary and New York? Romney and Utah?
What an out of touch whiny post - waaa my gop candidate didn't perform and democrat candidates new to their state did.

Someone else explained Hillary and the major differences above for Oz.

Romney? Are you familiar with the Utah electorate? If not, maybe go do some reading and come back to ask that.

Bottom line - Those candidates resonated favorably with voters, Oz was disliked by everyone except the heavy MAGA folks.
Science Denier
AG
IslanderAg04 said:

Science Denier said:

Rapier108 said:

Science Denier said:

Irish 2.0 said:

If he is brain dead, the PA governor will just appoint some other dumbass brain dead democrat in his place. There will be no special election. It is an appointment
I thought I read somewhere that if the Senator dies before a certain time, it triggers a special election before anyone is appointed.

If Dems have to throw up a new candidate for a special election in 3-4 months, Dr. Oz will win that one.

Oz wouldn't win.

He'd likely lose even worse than to Fetterman since the replacement would actually be functional.
Oz would win in a landslide. There is not enough time to re-establish the cheating. Takes time to get the votes all harvested. An August Special Election doesn't give them the time to manufacture enough votes.

These idiots would vote for Ted Bundy in droves rather then any GOP choice.
Without ballot harvesting, 3/4ths of them would never vote.
LOL OLD
Muy
AG
Lol, no it's not
fka ftc
They will reply that ballot harvesting is legal and ensures minorities and others are not disenfranchised.

Then you will be labeled a Jim Eagle 2.0 racist who doesn't want people of color and women to vote.
"The absence of the word accountability is not the same as wanting no accountability" -unknown

"You can never go wrong by staying silent if there is nothing apt to say" -Walter Isaacson
TXAGFAN
AG

Science Denier said:

Rapier108 said:

Science Denier said:

Irish 2.0 said:

Oz wouldn't win.

Yes, they think that Dems can only find a brain dead candidate, but are this clever to pull off a stolen election.
Science Denier
AG
TXAGFAN said:

Science Denier said:

Irish 2.0 said:

It is an appointment until the next general election in PA. So the appointee would have two years I believe and then the special election attached to the general election for that seat would serve the remaining four of the six year term.
According to this,

Quote:

A viral tweet from John Cardillo, a former NYPD officer turned conservative radio host and social-media influencer, called for an investigation into whether Sen. John Fetterman, D-Pa., may be clinically brain dead as Democrats engage in a cover-up to avoid a special election before August.
Doesn't that mean the Special Election would be in August? No way libs can get a candidate up to speed by August.
LOL what? They'll run the guy that Fetterman narrowly beat in primaries (not this wacky idea his wife will be senator). Who is GOP going to run and get up to speed? Does Oz even have his "house" in PA still lol?
Let's put it this way. Libs are frantically trying to lie and cover up Fetterman in order to avoid a special election. They are scared ****less of haveing to go thru a special election in just 6 months from now.
LOL OLD
J. Walter Weatherman
Science Denier said:

Science Denier said:

Rapier108 said:

Science Denier said:

Irish 2.0 said:

Oz wouldn't win.

It's called "ballot harvesting".

1. Solicit absenttee ballots be mailed
2. Pay these folks to get ballots mailed to them
3. Pay these folks to give you the filled in ballots, for a fee of course
4. Mail the ballots in

See all the videos of "ballot drop boxes. Many of those are made up and many are the result of ballot harvesting. Almost impossible to track. Also see 2000 Mules.

With an August special election, probably not enough time to make a valid ballot, get them all mailed out in time. May require only in-person voting. That would totally destroy any chances of a lib winning. Hell, even Obama himself would lose that election.

If that's what you need to tell yourself with no evidence to back it go ahead (a scheme at that scale would require hundreds if not more people and would have easily been leaked by now). It will be completely and hilariously disproven in 2024 when DeSantis wins PA and maybe at that point people will finally admit candidate quality matters to republican swing state voters.
I Sold DeSantis Lifts
Here's some grade A water carrying:

https://www.scientificamerican.com/article/john-fetterman-shows-how-well-the-brain-recovers-after-stroke/
Science Denier
AG
fka ftc said:

They will reply that ballot harvesting is legal and ensures minorities and others are not disenfranchised.

Then you will be labeled a Jim Eagle 2.0 racist who doesn't want people of color and women to vote.
They can claim all they want. They already do. In this case, though, there is not enough time. They know there is no way to get everything set up in time for an election 6 months away.
LOL OLD
fka ftc
What are the specific rules regarding Fetterman's death? I have seen both Gov appoints or special election. Believe this varies by state and typically different between House and Senate.
"The absence of the word accountability is not the same as wanting no accountability" -unknown

"You can never go wrong by staying silent if there is nothing apt to say" -Walter Isaacson
Science Denier
AG
fka ftc said:

What are the specific rules regarding Fetterman's death? I have seen both Gov appoints or special election. Believe this varies by state and typically different between House and Senate.
I would love to actually know. I've read clips here and there (even posted one in this thread) and still am not certain.
LOL OLD
J. Walter Weatherman
Science Denier said:

TXAGFAN said:

Science Denier said:

Irish 2.0 said:

According to this,

Quote:

Let's put it this way. Libs are frantically trying to lie and cover up Fetterman in order to avoid a special election. They are scared ****less of haveing to go thru a special election in just 6 months from now.

Have been doing some quick searching this afternoon and I don't see anything about there being an immediate special election no matter when he steps down. Governor nominates a replacement (possibly Lamb who Fetterman beat in the primary), then there's another election in November 2023. So unless they're planning on hiding him until November I don't really see the point.
TXAGFAN
AG
Science Denier said:

TXAGFAN said:

Science Denier said:

Irish 2.0 said:

According to this,

Quote:

Who are these Dems? I'm not seeing it.

Asking for proof while a guy is in psychiatric treatment seems an insensitive demand, though I'm sure they'll fulfill it in short order. Unless he really is brain dead in which case I fully expect they'll say his condition has degraded and after a week in hospital doctors aren't optimistic. The result is the same.
2023NCAggies
Irish 2.0 said:

Ellis Wyatt said:

Quote:

That loss is squarely at Trump's feet.
As far as I know, Donald Trump did not cast a single vote in that election.
This is truly disingenuous. Trump threw his political backing behind Oz. A person with no ties to the state until he registered to vote there in 2020. It should have been McCormick. Instead the carpetbagger couldn't even beat a brain dead fatard
David McCormick wouldn't have won either

The Governor race was so lopsided I am surprised Oz came as close as he did.

Shapiro won by 793k votes. Oz lost by 264k

5,269,614 people voted in the gov race

5,238,272 people voted in the senate race.

Which means 31,342 people opted not to vote for senate, 529k flipped their vote from Dem gov to GOP senate

You think McCormick could have done much better than that?
Tony Franklins Other Shoe
AG
fka ftc said:

schmellba99 said:

Irish 2.0 said:

fixer said:

Also keep in mind that there was almost zero public appearance and IIRC, no actual debate between him and OZ prior to the election - PA democrat party did a wonderful job at keeping him as far away from a camera or microphone as possible.

Also remember that Oz won the primary, it's at the feet of PA voters, not who endorsed him.
There was a debate. Fetterman opened with "Goodnight everyone". Very informative and can understand why he won.
But was there mention of fracking?

Person Not Capable of Pregnancy
oh no
AG
the problem is mail-in ballots. all the donor money goes to obtaining those ballots instead of earning votes now.

if Abbott had a stroke and wasn't fit, R's who vote in person might not turn out in numbers. ...but Hobbs in AZ's gov race or Fetterman in PA's senate race - two unbelievably horrible candidates with clearly very limited mental capacity or intelligence, didn't even have to campaign or earn anyone's vote. Didn't need to motivate anyone to go to the polls and vote for them. The mail-in ballots were obtained. Using the scamdemic to turn absentee voting into millions of mass-mailed ballots should never have happened. It's a horrible way to make sure we the people do not get to choose who governs or represents us anymore.
blacksox
akm91 said:

Don't worry. The Dems will just change the laws or use the courts to make sure the governor gets to appoint the replacement.
Citing to the Merrick Garland nomination, I think the Dems have a year or more before taking any action.
justcallmeharry
S
Why is no one asking for proof of life as of October, 2022?

Dead man walking. Dead man sort of talking...
If you think I am a liberal, you are incorrect. Assume sarcasm on my part. Sorry if something I post has already been posted.
Kozmozag
What benefit to keep a dead fetterman over a dem. Appointment.
TXAGFAN
AG
Kozmozag said:

What benefit to keep a dead fetterman over a dem. Appointment.
Nothing. Doesn't make a splashy headline for GOP though to try and paint Dems as liars.
oh no
AG
TXAGFAN said:

to try and paint Dems as liars.
try? they do that to themselves... by lying. all the time.
Ellis Wyatt
blacksox said:

akm91 said:

Don't worry. The Dems will just change the laws or use the courts to make sure the governor gets to appoint the replacement.
Citing to the Merrick Garland nomination, I think the Dems have a year or more before taking any action.
^
^
Has never read the Constitution and likes to whine a lot.
coconutED
AG
Irish 2.0 said:

Definitely Not A Cop
AG
Before the election:

"Fetterman is perfectly capable of holding office, this is just conspiracy theories to prevent him from being elected."

After the election:

"Everyone knew fetterman might have issues holding office, it didn't matter to PA voters, that's just how bad Oz was."

Always lying. Always moving the goal posts.
2040huck
fixer said:

Kinda like Santos
Gigem314
AG
2040huck said:

fixer said:

Kinda like Santos
More like…Biden.
Gigem314
AG
oh no said:

TXAGFAN said:

to try and paint Dems as liars.
try? they do that to themselves... by lying. all the time.
It's almost like some of them forget Biden is President
TAMU1990
AG
Irish 2.0 said:

Can't do that if he has to leave his office before August.
agent-maroon
AG
TXAGFAN said:

Apparently? Where's proof of that. I know it fits your narrative you'd like to be true, but there is nothing to support this "brain dead" story. If he had another stroke causing further damage i doubt very much it could have been kept a secret and even if it was I don't think anyone is going to withhold that indefinitely. That's a big charade to keep up.
Let's assume that they're telling the truth and he's actually been hospitalized for clinical depression that will require weeks for him to recover. To be hospitalized for this means he must have intractable depression to the point that he is so suicidal that no meds would make it safe to treat him on an outpatient basis -OR- he is so depressed that he's descended into a catatonic state refractory to any meds or treatments.

When I was a resident I had cases where the patient was in a catatonic state and so depressed that electroconvulsive therapy (shock treatment) was a last resort, Hail Mary pass effort to try to save them. And as horribly depressed as these patients were they were still treated on an outpatient basis. If he's hospitalized for depression then he's probably just this side of a vegetative state requiring a feeding tube.

Given the two scenarios of depression this severe or of strokes/brain death/some other brain problem, the latter would probably have the better potential outcome. But in either case, there is NO WAY this guy should be acting as a US Senator. No way...

TLDR - the depression story is BS
No material on this site is intended to be a substitute for professional medical advice, diagnosis or treatment. See full Medical Disclaimer.
Lake08
If you voted for literally a brain dead, then you are not eligible to vote for 4 years…problem solved
annie88
AG
That this is even a question is insane.

If the man is sick, dying or dead, people have a right to know. He works for the people. The more they try to cover it up and hide it the more ridiculous it gets.

Period.

We live in a ****ing clown country right now.

subscribe Verify your student status
See Subscription Benefits
Trial only available to users who have never subscribed or participated in a previous trial.