PA gop asks for proof of life from Fetterman

18,368 Views | 211 Replies | Last: 1 yr ago by aezmvp
TRADUCTOR
How long do you want to ignore this user?
Mondemonium said:

Proof of life image given

Someone needs to meme some Loony Toons cartoon scene on that screen.
zephyr88
AG
fixer said:

How in the hell did this guy get elected?

Absolute stammering idiocy by the voters.
Republicans ran an idiot against him. It's their own damn fault.
BkYdPitmaster
AG
Mondemonium said:

His non slip socks are on upside down. No way this guy should be in office.
Backyard Pitmaster
TXAGFAN
AG
annie88 said:

That this is even a question is insane.

If the man is sick, dying or dead, people have a right to know. He works for the people. The more they try to cover it up and hide it the more ridiculous it gets.

Period.

We live in a ****ing clown country right now.
Insanity is the countless posters accepting this tweet and others as fact. How easily so many of you are manipulated.
TXAGFAN
AG
Great, I didn't deny the possibility there's something wrong, just that some tweets from far right folks that they "heard" this is happening *isn't fact. Will come out soon enough. Democrats aren't putting it all on the line for a Democratic Senator in a blue state. BFFR.
Bobaloo
"A true servant of the people. Incredible courage." - Concerned Moderate
annie88
AG
TXAGFAN said:

annie88 said:

That this is even a question is insane.

If the man is sick, dying or dead, people have a right to know. He works for the people. The more they try to cover it up and hide it the more ridiculous it gets.

Period.

We live in a ****ing clown country right now.
Insanity is the countless posters accepting this tweet and others as fact. How easily so many of you are manipulated.
I guess you missed the word if.

If the man is sick, dying or dead.

There has been serious speculation of his actual health, a more forthcoming answer would have been appropriate. This is not hard to follow.

How easily some of you can't read correctly.

If you don't know what if means, look it up
annie88
AG
TXAGFAN said:

Great, I didn't deny the possibility there's something wrong, just that some tweets from far right folks that they "heard" this is happening *isn't fact. Will come out soon enough. Democrats aren't putting it all on the line for a Democratic Senator in a blue state. BFFR.
And anytime there's something about a republican congress person or Trump or any major republican you don't think the left does that?

Holy **** you live in a blue-tinted fishbowl.

What you said is exactly what I did. I didn't claim he was sick dead or dying. I said if he was. You just claimed you didn't deny the possibility that something wrong. There's no difference in the way we stated things, but you got snarky and ugly as usual.
Emotional Support Cobra
AG
Jeremy Renner got crushed by a snow cat and we had live updates soonish after.

This guy we can't get some sort of checkin and he is allegedly not physically ill but mentally?
annie88
AG
TRADUCTOR said:

Mondemonium said:

Someone needs to meme some Loony Toons cartoon scene on that screen.
He's awfully thin in that picture. He looked a lot heavier when he was running but if there's something seriously wrong, he could've lost that much weight or the picture could be squeezed or skewed.
agent-maroon
AG
Quote:

How easily so many of you are manipulated.
Like accepting a cover story of hospitalization for "depression"?
No material on this site is intended to be a substitute for professional medical advice, diagnosis or treatment. See full Medical Disclaimer.
oh no
AG
Lake08 said:

If you voted for literally a brain dead, then you are not eligible to vote for 4 years…problem solved
a well-funded ngo collecting your mail-in ballot means zero effort for the ill-informed "voter". I bet most don't know who or what they voted for. Someone helped them fill in the blanks to make sure the evil carpet bagger didn't win. Mass mailing is destroying this experiment.
IslanderAg04
TXAGFAN said:

That's a reach. Just bc someone doesnt agree with you politically, doesn't make them far right.
oh no
AG
Haven't you heard? To those who consume the programming of msm, preferring a smaller federal government and lower taxes, what used to just be "the right", is far right / extremist / domestic terrorist / racist / white supremacist / fascist now.

/surprised you didn't know that.gif
TXAGFAN
AG
annie88 said:

TXAGFAN said:

And anytime there's something about a republican congress person or Trump or any major republican you don't think the left does that?

What you said is exactly what I did. I didn't claim he was sick dead or dying. I said if he was. You just claimed you didn't deny the possibility that something wrong. There's no difference in the way we stated things, but you got snarky and ugly as usual.
If you're going to bring up GOP, I think what happened with trump and reports how ill he was without transferring power are FAR worse and much higher stakes than anything happening with Fetterman - unless he's actually dead or medically brain dead for this whole period which would be lower stakes, but massive deception.

Also, you may have said IF - that's not the case with all posters. And for you to say "if" and have all these conclusions/comments on this situation seems like your mind is made up.
dixichkn
AG
Quote:

There can be fraudulent election processes combined with a terrible candidate.

TXAGFAN
AG
IslanderAg04 said:

TXAGFAN said:

That's a reach. Just bc someone doesnt agree with you politically, doesn't make them far right.
There was another thread and tweet posted which has really pushed this discussion to a higher level nationally. The tweet was by a far right pundit, I'm not talking about posters in this thread if that's what you think - though some of them meet that definition.
Emotional Support Cobra
AG
BkYdPitmaster said:

Mondemonium said:

The nubs are on both sides. My dad had surgery last week and his socks had them on both sides too.
Not a Bot
AG
BkYdPitmaster said:

Most hospital socks now have non-skids on both sides. Eliminates risk of someone putting them on upside down or having a fall if they rotate on their feet.
TChaney
Mondemonium said:

Whoa there,

Even if another TexAgs user is spamming and derailing this thread, it's not OK to post their photo without permission.

annie88
AG
TXAGFAN said:

annie88 said:

TXAGFAN said:

If you're going to bring up GOP, I think what happened with trump and reports how ill he was without transferring power are FAR worse and much higher stakes than anything happening with Fetterman - unless he's actually dead or medically brain dead for this whole period which would be lower stakes, but massive deception.

Also, you may have said IF - that's not the case with all posters. And for you to say "if" and have all these conclusions/comments on this situation seems like your mind is made up.
Trump wasn't ill. Biden is ill. Federman is ill. Trump wasn't ill. He had Covid once and beat it within a few days just like 99% of the population.

Seriously where do you come up with this crap?

You said he may be sick you don't know. I said if he is than people need to know. It's the same ****ing thing.
agent-maroon
AG
So it was Trump transferring power because of Covid? Thats what he was talking about? Thanks for posting that. I didn't want to try to look it up on my phone and was too embarrassed to admit I couldn't remember Trump ever being incapacitated. Covid lol
No material on this site is intended to be a substitute for professional medical advice, diagnosis or treatment. See full Medical Disclaimer.
Baron von Bulsh
BkYdPitmaster said:

Mondemonium said:

Why else do you think he's dead now?
JWinTX
Fetterman and other Dems won because of one simple reasonRow v Wade getting overturned and single women and beta men voted in droves to keep Dems in control of the Senate. Nothing more, nothing less. Oz wasn't great but he wasn't awful. Abortion just beat himand many many others.
oh no
AG
It's a shame people have to choose between communism and not killing their babies.
TXAGFAN
AG
agent-maroon said:

So it was Trump transferring power because of Covid? Thats what he was talking about? Thanks for posting that. I didn't want to try to look it up on my phone and was too embarrassed to admit I couldn't remember Trump ever being incapacitated. Covid lol
Yes, covid. Remember he was choppered to Walter Reed and was a black box for days.

Covid lol? You are denying as a medical professional people his age were at higher risk of hospitalization, serious illnesss, and death? Give me a break.
TXAGFAN
AG
annie88 said:

TXAGFAN said:

annie88 said:

TXAGFAN said:

Trump wasn't ill. Biden is ill. Federman is ill. Trump wasn't ill. He had Covid once and beat it within a few days just like 99% of the population.

You said he may be sick you don't know. I said if he is then people need to know. It's the same ****ing thing.
You seriously don't read any news that doesn't come from the right (far right). It's so evident in your posting, you're totally unaware of major news stories and your facts are a mix of reality and conspiracy.
agent-maroon
AG
TDS lol
TXAGFAN
AG
agent-maroon said:

TDS lol
Im sure he went to hospital for sniffles. [/sarcasm]
annie88
AG
TXAGFAN said:

annie88 said:

TXAGFAN said:

annie88 said:

TXAGFAN said:

You said he may be sick you don't know. I said if he is then people need to know. It's the same ****ing thing.
You seriously don't read any news that doesn't come from the right (far right). It's so evident in your posting, you're totally unaware of major news stories and your facts are a mix of reality and conspiracy.
Actually, I do make myself at times read the liberal bull***** I can't stomach it for long because it's either 18 TDS articles, 20 articles blaming trump for Biden's failures two years after he's been out of office or supporting mutilating children or aborting children at nine months, or that every white person is a racist piece of ****, and everyone else is a victim.

I know what they're saying too. I'm not far right at all. I'm actually a medium-moderate conservative.

It's funny you have to tell yourself that I only read far right news and I'm a far right right person when I'm nothing of the kind. I don't even believe in cancel culture, and I still watch movies, go to sporting events and live my life, the same way I have regardless who is president. I enjoy my life. I rarely talk politics outside of this forum, but I do enjoy the debate. I'm sorry I don't live my life for it like you and others do.

For someone who is constantly complaining about people treating him badly you are very good at it. I guess you could be proud of that. Don't worry you're not hurting my feelings or making me sad but you are predictable.
annie88
AG
TXAGFAN said:

agent-maroon said:

TDS lol
Im sure he went to hospital for sniffles. [/sarcasm]
Yeah, he had to go to the hospital because he had low oxygen. That did happen to some people with Covid. It didn't mean he was one step away from death. Happened to Muy too.

Trump works very long days and sleeps very little, so he was also very worn down. Unlike Biden who has spent 40% of his presidency away from Washington.

I once had a very bad flu in my life and was down for the better part of a week and that was when I was in my 20s. I also had walking pneumonia one time in my 30s and had heavy pressure on my lungs and couldn't breathe easily, had numbness in my fingers from low oxygen and it was the only reason why I went to the emergency clinic because didn't feel bad outside the breathing issue. They gave me breathing treatments and antibiotics, and then I was fine and out within a few hours.

Wasn't at death door though. But had I not treated it it could've gotten worse.
dixichkn
AG
oh no said:

It's a shame people have to choose between communism and not killing their babies.
And that baby murder is the higher priority.
WHOOP!'91
AG
fixer said:

Well, Rs need better candidates, you see? Someone more likable, right?
WHOOP!'91
AG
TXAGFAN said:

fixer said:

Irish 2.0 said:

fixer said:

Because people hate carpetbaggers and that's what Oz was. He had no business being the PA GOP Senate nominee. That loss is squarely at Trump's feet.

In general, if you walk into the booth with all the knowledge available to you at that point about Fetterman's health, and still vote for him vs Oz, then that says more about "you" than Trump and/or Oz.

Oz was a poor candidate. Sure. But he wasn't the devil incarnate either.
You're rationalizing, a lot. All things equal, if Oz had a stroke republicans would have voted for him too.
The fact that "never Trump" republicans exist case serious doubt on your assertions. Ds are the ones who elect the brain dead and actually dead, not Rs so much.
Science Denier
AG
There are laws about senate/house members participating
If he's too ill to participate, he should be out
Since we saw him on TV not being able to participate, him going totally silent seems strange

Just show the **** up and prove you are able to do your duty.

Why are libs so hell bent on hiding this guy? Oh wait. We know.
LOL OLD

subscribe Verify your student status
See Subscription Benefits
Trial only available to users who have never subscribed or participated in a previous trial.