Steve Deace on possible WW3 draft over Ukraine

17,890 Views | 326 Replies | Last: 1 yr ago by Space-Tech
Robert L. Peters
How long do you want to ignore this user?
I can guarantee you my kids won't fight for the globalist agenda.
Tom Kazansky 2012
AG
Teslag said:

A massive flaw in your argument is more than a "technicality".

Would anyone disagree we are escalating our support with more funds and more equipment and more powerful offensive equipment?

Anyone?
Whirligigs
They can start by drafting all the Ukraine homeboys on the Ukraine thread first. Let them go bleed first.
jwoodmd
Artorias said:

Unless there is a war where the US homeland is being directly attacked/invaded, my son will never/ever be drafted. Not sending my son to die in some other **** country, no matter how "critical" or "strategic" or "freedom-needing" the other country is.

Come at me.

I'll give little Donny a note saying he has bone spurs. Don't worry your little heart.
sclaff
AG

Glad there is no evil involved in Ukraine
jwoodmd
Artorias said:

Teslag said:

Nothing says rugged patriot like sending an LGBT kid to fight in a war that little Colton is too good for. He's far more important to his select baseball team back here.
Feel free to send your kids to some ****hole country to die for some pointless war/conflict. My kid is staying home. If China brings the fight to US soil, different discussion.
If your kid is an adult then he can make that choice. Also, if US soil is attacked, would you not personally defend it? Or would you just "send your son" - geez.
Robert L. Peters
jwoodmd said:

Artorias said:

Teslag said:

Nothing says rugged patriot like sending an LGBT kid to fight in a war that little Colton is too good for. He's far more important to his select baseball team back here.
Feel free to send your kids to some ****hole country to die for some pointless war/conflict. My kid is staying home. If China brings the fight to US soil, different discussion.
If your kid is an adult then he can make that choice. Also, if US soil is attacked, would you not personally defend it? Or would you just "send your son" - geez.

I understand that Ukraine is accepting mercenaries. Take it up on your own brah. When they get to the Red or Rio Grande, that's where I draw the line. My old man is still paying for the "domino theory" and the lies of the state.
GAC06
AG
Shoefly! said:

GAC06 said:

I guess the other nonsense isolationist arguments fell flat so now we need fear mongering over a draft

Do you have children of military age? If so get them ready, mine are ready to defend our fence lines in South Texas. That's as far as they go for this ignorant piece of work your side has installed.

No but I'm currently serving. Neat that so many are fans of draft dodging like our current and last president. Not really important though because the idea of having a draft to fight Russia is nonsense.
Shoefly!
AG
Yep, my brother too!
Fins Up!
AG
The only fight that is coming is us against the homegrown Marxists.

The other front is against the narco-terrorists cartels in Mexico.
Teslag
AG
Whirligigs said:

They can start by drafting all the Ukraine homeboys on the Ukraine thread first. Let them go bleed first.

That thread was started by a marine combat veteran, and most of the people posting on it are veterans or are serving. We've done our time.
Robert L. Peters
Consciousness objector. Go fight your wars. I'll take care of mine while you fight for the federal government and padding the rich's pocketbooks.

I fell for geedubs lies in 2003. **** all that nonsense.
Robert L. Peters
So? And they took such good care of you that 25% of the ads of Fox News are so we can help out disabled veterans while the government and the people that sent you laugh in their country clubs.
Teslag
AG
The Green Dragon said:

So?

The point is that those of us posting on that thread aren't adverse to serving if need be.
Teslag
AG
The Green Dragon said:

So? And they took such good care of you that 25% of the ads of Fox News are so we can help out disabled veterans while the government and the people that sent you laugh in their country clubs.

I'm currently 100% va rated disabled and still serving. I don't even get paid anymore. I simply serve for retirement points. I don't need a lecture from you about being taken care of.
91AggieLawyer
AG
J. Walter Weatherman said:

Tom Kazansky 2012 said:

Tom Kazansky 2012 said:

Tom Kazansky 2012 said:

Tom Kazansky 2012 said:

Am I missing some kind of push to send troops to Ukraine? Why is this even a talking point?
You can't be that naiive

Feel free to provide any information to the contrary.

Escalation is real in this conflict. Just like when some of us rolled our eyes when Ukraine fanbois said this war was going to be a bargain when the original 40-some-odd billion was budgeted for Ukraine.

Some of us see where this is logically headed, and others want to talk tackti-cool stuff on the ukraine thread and pound their chest and pretend Biden is Reagan.

Hope that helps. for the record, we already have troops over there.

https://www.factcheck.org/2023/02/posts-misquote-bidens-year-old-remarks-on-tanks-for-ukraine

Your fact check discredits nothing. Typical yellow journo nonsense.

He said both things in the meme. Only operative words left out is by American pilots and crews.

When is he going to go back on that one?

There's a massive difference in sending tanks and sending tanks driven by American soldiers (what he was referencing). But you already knew that.

You are actively defending Biden going back on what he said and escalating the support to Ukraine. That is just sad.

I think Biden is a clown and can't wait for DeSantis to beat him in 24. No need to purposely misrepresent what he said here though, he says plenty of dumb **** on his own.

In fairness to anyone quoting Biden, we have no freakin' idea WHAT he meant -- or what his handlers meant.

I don't think anyone can use the word, misrepresent, with respect to Biden accurately. EVER. (I'm not even sure you could do that when he was a Senator, but either way, you can't do it now).
Robert L. Peters
Teslag said:

The Green Dragon said:

I'm currently 100% va rated disabled and still serving. I don't even get paid anymore. I simply serve for retirement points. I don't need a lecture from you about being taken care of.

I'm not questioning your service. You are probably a wonderful person and I really mean it when I said "thank you for your service". I cannot imagine what you went through. But that doesn't mean I want more men and boys to suffer for the greed of our "leaders"
Psycho Bunny
I'm going to start preparing for WW4

I want to see chaos in America. My vote will be for Harris.
Shoefly!
AG
GAC06 said:

Shoefly! said:

GAC06 said:

I guess the other nonsense isolationist arguments fell flat so now we need fear mongering over a draft

Do you have children of military age? If so get them ready, mine are ready to defend our fence lines in South Texas. That's as far as they go for this ignorant piece of work your side has installed.

No but I'm currently serving. Neat that so many are fans of draft dodging like our current and last president. Not really important though because the idea of having a draft to fight Russia is nonsense.

Man, I don't know what to tell you. Be careful when you get over to Ukraine, they are not your friend. Neither is the Administration you will be fighting under.
stallion6
AG
WaldoWings said:

They can kiss me and my son's white azzes. Never unless someone was invading our homeland soil.
Not disagreeing with your perspective but that is not how the NATO Collective Defense (Article 5) works. That why Americans always need to be aware of who is being asked to join NATO. I deployed to NATO and non-NATO countries that I really had no desire to go but America is committed to NATO. All Americans need to pay attention to our history of meddling in Ukraine politics. Ukraine is a corrupt country and I would argue at best an imperfect democracy.

Is is not worth one American life.
GAC06
AG
Shoefly! said:

GAC06 said:

Shoefly! said:

GAC06 said:

Man, I don't know what to tell you. Be careful when you get over to Ukraine, they are not your friend. Neither is the Administration you will be fighting under.

I'm as likely as you to go to Ukraine.
Rossticus
There's more good rocks than good sticks. Start with the sticks.
Psycho Bunny
Rossticus said:

There's more good rocks than good sticks. Start with the sticks.Already have
Already have enough sticks. I need rocks.
I want to see chaos in America. My vote will be for Harris.
MouthBQ98
AG
We never attacked Russia for supplying a North Korea or North Vietnam. Hell, they FLEW for both in combat. Yet, the conflicts did not escalate. It's not inevitable that equipment support evolved into direct involvement. In fact, it is unlikely, because we don't want it and Russia DEFINITELY doesn't want it.

What needs to happen is pressure to bring this thing to some sort of negotiated solution that can be maintained.
Teslag
AG
GAC06 said:

Shoefly! said:

GAC06 said:

Shoefly! said:

GAC06 said:

I'm as likely as you to go to Ukraine.
Rossticus
Psycho Bunny said:

Rossticus said:

There's more good rocks than good sticks. Start with the sticks.Already have
Already have enough sticks. I need rocks.

I see I'm preaching to the choir, then!
Whirligigs
Teslag said:

Whirligigs said:

That thread was started by a marine combat veteran, and most of the people posting on it are veterans or are serving. We've done our time.

Stance doesn't change - y'all go first.
Ags4DaWin
Teslag said:

Sending export version tanks is not the same as sending tanks with American crews. And what troops do we have in Ukraine? Be specific.

In both WW1 and WW2 Germany only tolerated the US supplying their adversaries for so long before they ban attacking those deliveries and that drew us into war.

The lesson there is that we keep doing this and we will get drawn into the war eventually. So those of you who are rooting for this are either ignorant of history and what is likely to come of it or don't care about the consequences because "putin bad"

Those who are ignorant of history are doomed to repeat it.
Teslag
AG
Russia can't do **** about it
J. Walter Weatherman
2012heisman said:

Tom Kazansky 2012 said:

Tom Kazansky 2012 said:

Am I missing some kind of push to send troops to Ukraine? Why is this even a talking point?
You can't be that naiive

Feel free to provide any information to the contrary.

Escalation is real in this conflict. Just like when some of us rolled our eyes when Ukraine fanbois said this war was going to be a bargain when the original 40-some-odd billion was budgeted for Ukraine.

Some of us see where this is logically headed, and others want to talk tackti-cool stuff on the ukraine thread and pound their chest and pretend Biden is Reagan.

Hope that helps. for the record, we already have troops over there.

https://www.factcheck.org/2023/02/posts-misquote-bidens-year-old-remarks-on-tanks-for-ukraine
Your Soros funded fact check is garbage.

You might not like that site, but the cool part about videos is that you can watch Biden's actual words.
J. Walter Weatherman
GAC06 said:

Shoefly! said:

GAC06 said:

Exactly. I guess all of the people on here scared of a future imaginary draft that will never happen can take comfort in knowing that they can probably just follow their hero's lead and fake having bone spurs.
No Spin Ag

GAC06 said:

Shoefly! said:

GAC06 said:

Exactly. I guess all of the people on here scared of a future imaginary draft that will never happen can take comfort in knowing that they can probably just follow their hero's lead and fake having bone spurs.
Oh, he went there.
Secolobo
AG
I'm sure all the female to male trans are signed up for the selective service…
Shoefly!
AG
Keep telling yourself that, by the way are you in intelligence?
My brother volunteered for Vietnam, he took the batteries and was assigned the the accountant for his group, no way he'd be going to Vietnam. He was to valuable in the states as a number cruncher. Well 8 months later he lands in DaNang the day before the Tet offense, he rode a school bus on his way to his outpost to the DMZ. All hell breaks loose that midnight and he's on his way to Huey City to fight those little guys crawling through the storm drains. He wasn't throwing pencil lead at them either! So good luck with your career!
jwoodmd
The Green Dragon said:

jwoodmd said:

Artorias said:

Teslag said:

I understand that Ukraine is accepting mercenaries. Take it up on your own brah. When they get to the Red or Rio Grande, that's where I draw the line. My old man is still paying for the "domino theory" and the lies of the state.
You've got to be a foreign troll. Very strange choice of rivers.

subscribe Verify your student status
See Subscription Benefits
Trial only available to users who have never subscribed or participated in a previous trial.