Steve Deace on possible WW3 draft over Ukraine

17,746 Views | 326 Replies | Last: 1 yr ago by Space-Tech
Tom Kazansky 2012
How long do you want to ignore this user?
AG
J. Walter Weatherman said:

Tom Kazansky 2012 said:

This is magical. I cant wait for you guys to explain away point blank everything you professed to this board.

About what I expected.

We're still waiting for you to explain this, seems like a pretty simple question.

Quote:

Do you still think "American tanks" and "American tanks driven by American soldiers" are the same thing?

I have already explained this multiple times on this thread. Thanks for playing. You still never answered my question.
GAC06
AG
Tom Kazansky 2012 said:

GAC06 said:

You believe one document that says the Ukrainians have fired almost 10,000 GMLR's and a million 155 rds but also believe the Russians lost 16,000 men? I guess they miss a LOT.
And?

Your gullibility is cute
Tom Kazansky 2012
AG
Tom Kazansky 2012 said:

Teslag said:

A massive flaw in your argument is more than a "technicality".

Would anyone disagree we are escalating our support with more funds and more equipment and more powerful offensive equipment?

Anyone?

Edit: J. Walter Weatherman? Any comment?
Tom Kazansky 2012
AG
GAC06 said:

Tom Kazansky 2012 said:

GAC06 said:

You believe one document that says the Ukrainians have fired almost 10,000 GMLR's and a million 155 rds but also believe the Russians lost 16,000 men? I guess they miss a LOT.
And?

Your gullibility is cute

From what I just posted that takes an incredible amount of cognitive dissonance on your part to say that to me based on your earlier claims on this thread.
Teslag
AG
No, we aren't escalating. If your standard is JSOC and SOCOM assets on the ground then we are escalating in basically every front in every conflict around the globe for the past 40 years, which would make Ukraine nothing special or different.
GAC06
AG
Tom Kazansky 2012 said:

GAC06 said:

Tom Kazansky 2012 said:

GAC06 said:

And?

Your gullibility is cute

From what I just posted that takes an incredible amount of cognitive dissonance on your part to say that to me based on your earlier claims on this thread.

I've been right. "14 SOF" in a document of questionable veracity isn't "troops" in the sense that anyone with any sense means. Yet here you are breathlessly claiming we're engaged in WWIII. And the Russians have a 4 to 1 kill ratio. LOL
J. Walter Weatherman
Tom Kazansky 2012 said:

Tom Kazansky 2012 said:

Teslag said:

Would anyone disagree we are escalating our support with more funds and more equipment and more powerful offensive equipment?

Anyone?

Wait, so now you've moved from "lol biden said we weren't putting tanks on the ground but now we are haha got him" as if there was no difference in what he said vs what you're implying he said, to now just "escalation is bad", and you think that somehow wins the argument?
rgag12
AG
Not gonna lie, I thought this thread was bumped cause Steve Deace almost died last night
PA24
AG
I want a draft. Good enough for my generation, good enough for these clowns.

2 year minimum service for all.

Teslag
AG
PA24 said:

I want a draft. Good enough for my generation, good enough for these clowns.

2 year minimum service for all.

A draft would be more harm than good
Tom Kazansky 2012
AG
J. Walter Weatherman said:

Tom Kazansky 2012 said:

Tom Kazansky 2012 said:

Teslag said:

Anyone?

Wait, so now you've moved from "lol biden said we weren't putting tanks on the ground but now we are haha got him" as if there was no difference in what he said vs what you're implying he said, to now just "escalation is bad", and you think that somehow wins the argument?

And still no answer. On page one, you are arguing semantics about a meme instead of answering the escalation question.

Yea Id say your refusal to answer a simple question is evident of me "winning" as you look like a coward or a doofus. Pick one or answer the question. I've responded to the meme semantics about 8 times now in this very thread.
Space-Tech
The amount of Putin apologists on this board is disgusting.
PERSON - WOMAN - MAN - CAMERA - TV

subscribe Verify your student status
See Subscription Benefits
Trial only available to users who have never subscribed or participated in a previous trial.