Biden stumbles, falls while boarding Air Force One

5,658 Views | 71 Replies | Last: 1 yr ago by lethalninja
ABATTBQ87
How long do you want to ignore this user?
AG
President Biden appeared to trip and fall Wednesday while he was climbing the steps to board Air Force One in Warsaw, Poland, according to video of the incident.

The video shows Biden falling near the top of the staircase on the airport tarmac before catching himself, turning to wave and entering the aircraft. It remains unclear what might have caused Biden to trip on the steps

https://www.foxnews.com/politics/biden-stumbles-falls-while-boarding-air-force-one
BigRobSA
People suffering from dementia often trip/fall.
aggielostinETX
AG
Stairs are hard…
Gyles Marrett
CNN Fact Check soon to come: "The President was actually just bending over to pick up a beautiful butterfly to set it free and out of harms way because all creatures of the planet are meaningful to President Biden"
Gigem314
AG
Quote:

It remains unclear what might have caused Biden to trip on the steps
justcallmeharry
S
Much improved stumble - only one, not several in a row.
If you think I am a liberal, you are incorrect. Assume sarcasm on my part. Sorry if something I post has already been posted.
nhamp07
AG
He didn't even fall.

Move along there are more important things to complain about with him. I'm surprised he can even go up that many stairs that fast at 80 unassisted.
Muy
AG
On the way down the stairs he's learned to lean over the handrail and just slide on down.
4stringAg
AG
Nightly News: President Biden bravely dodged a Russian missile while boarding AF1 today.
Muy
AG
nhamp07 said:

He didn't even fall.

Move along there are more important things to complain about with him. I'm surprised he can even go up that many stairs that fast at 80 unassisted.

He can't. At least without pooping his pants.
Rockdoc
AG
Hey for Biden I think that was a pretty successful excursion up the stairs. At least he didn't roll to the bottom
aggiefan09
AG
Ain't his first rodeo.
sharpdressedman
The White House blames the wind for Biden's fall.

https://www.foxnews.com/politics/white-house-blames-wind-biden-stumble-boarding-air-force-one

It's time to make him wear a Tour de France biking helmet.
AgCat93
AG
He's stumbled and bumbled since arriving in Washington in 1972.

Yet his bank account is beyond impressive.
lethalninja
Falling Down starring Michael Douglas and Joe Biden.
Cruiser87
AG
Stairs are even harder if you've had a stroke.
Franklin Comes Alive!
Can we get this dufus an escalator already?
Gyles Marrett
nhamp07 said:

He didn't even fall.

That's like saying you didn't really shart it was just a fart stain in your briefs.

annie88
AG
nhamp07 said:

He didn't even fall.

Stumbling is falling and he's done this numerous times. Shuffling when he walks, pooping in public. The dude is gone both mentally and physically. And Jill couldn't be there this time to prop him up.

If it doesn't bother you that the "President of the United States" and I use that term loosely, can't quit soiling himself, shuffling or falling or eating ice cream and clenching his fists to combat his dementia, lying, making **** up constantly all wall completely putting America into the ****, then I don't know what would.

Good lord, dude.
deddog
AG
Maybe it was too bright for "Dark Brandon"
Gyles Marrett
I seem to remember our media flipping out over Trump just walking slowly down a ramp with a hand on the rail so I'm sure they will cover this equally.
Cromagnum
AG
Gigem314 said:

Quote:

It remains unclear what might have caused Biden to trip on the steps

TAMU1990
AG
BigRobSA said:

People suffering from dementia often trip/fall.
Old people trip and fall all of the time. And they do it a lot when they are stiff and arthritic.
Esteban du Plantier
AG
nhamp07 said:

at 80

This is the problem.
justcallmeharry
S
sharpdressedman said:

https://www.foxnews.com/politics/white-house-blames-wind-biden-stumble-boarding-air-force-one

He probably still has his bicycle helmet from his bike wreck...
If you think I am a liberal, you are incorrect. Assume sarcasm on my part. Sorry if something I post has already been posted.
rocky the dog
AG
Elections are when people find out what politicians stand for, and politicians find out what people will fall for.
BQ78
AG
It is painfully obvious, after the two stair incidents in the last 48 hours, that we need some common sense stair legislation to address this problem before more people are injured or even killed. The National stair lobby be damned!
Tramp96
sharpdressedman said:

Damn climate change strikes again.
one safe place
nhamp07 said:

He didn't even fall.

It is easy to multitask and complain about all his faults.
MookieBlaylock
AG
rocky the dog said:

B/C neither happened
Martin Q. Blank
Is there a reason Air Force One even has stairs? Why can't they use a jetwalk?
BrazosDog02
AG
nhamp07 said:

He didn't even fall.

It's amazing the things people latch onto. Just think, if Trump wasn't a tool, we could be listening to democrats ***** and moan. Instead, the right wingers have to pick things like "WOW. And 80 year old tripped while using steep stairs. What a moron!"

It makes them look petty and it actually waters down true issues that need to be complained about.

Personally, I wish the worst karma on people poking fun an old people having motor skill degradation. It's quite unbecoming and yet another reason many of us have stepped away from the party. It's ok to discuss real issues without being petulant children.

Pretty much just two parties slinging mud back and forth with no real ability to fix anything.
schmellba99
AG
At this point, why don't they install one of those electric chairs that you sit on to ride up the stairs for him? This is about the 6th or 7th time this has happened, right?

schmellba99
AG
BrazosDog02 said:

nhamp07 said:

He didn't even fall.

It's amazing the things people latch onto. Just think, if Trump wasn't a tool, we could be listening to democrats ***** and moan. Instead, the right wingers have to pick things like "WOW. And 80 year old tripped while using steep stairs. What a moron!"

It makes them look petty and it actually waters down true issues that need to be complained about.

Personally, I wish the worst karma on people poking fun an old people having motor skill degradation. It's quite unbecoming and yet another reason many of us have stepped away from the party. It's ok to discuss real issues without being petulant children.
No, it doesn't. Well, it does to the people that would rather have the Biden crime family in charge because they don't like mean tweets or can't stand the thought of their friends knowing they voted for somebody that doesn't GAF in calling a spade a spade.
StandUpforAmerica
Last Page
Page 1 of 3

subscribe Verify your student status
See Subscription Benefits
Trial only available to users who have never subscribed or participated in a previous trial.