Biden stumbles, falls while boarding Air Force One

5,668 Views | 71 Replies | Last: 1 yr ago by lethalninja
fka ftc
How long do you want to ignore this user?
BrazosDog02 said:

nhamp07 said:

He didn't even fall.

Move along there are more important things to complain about with him. I'm surprised he can even go up that many stairs that fast at 80 unassisted.
It's amazing the things people latch onto. Just think, if Trump wasn't a tool, we could be listening to democrats ***** and moan. Instead, the right wingers have to pick things like "WOW. And 80 year old tripped while using steep stairs. What a moron!"

It makes them look petty and it actually waters down true issues that need to be complained about.

Personally, I wish the worst karma on people poking fun an old people having motor skill degradation. It's quite unbecoming and yet another reason many of us have stepped away from the party. It's ok to discuss real issues without being petulant children.

Pretty much just two parties slinging mud back and forth with no real ability to fix anything.
If Satan was boarding AF1 and tripped going up the stairs, would it be okay to then make fun of Satan? Or no because he is really really old?

I wish the worst karma on a man who has grifted from our Country his ENTIRE life and married another grifter and proceeded to sow his seed to 3 additional grifters and for his (hopefully) final act is using the Office of the President to systematically destroy this Country, our sovereignty and to start WWIII.

This is as bad as the Jimmy Carter worship thread.
"The absence of the word accountability is not the same as wanting no accountability" -unknown

"You can never go wrong by staying silent if there is nothing apt to say" -Walter Isaacson
hgc159
It's Trump's fault.
Maroon Dawn
AG
The raw intimidating power of Dork Brandon vs Stairs
Whitehouse Road
AG
Stairs kill 5x more people each year than rifles of any kind.
Tony Franklins Other Shoe
AG
Whitehouse Road said:

Assault stairs?

Person Not Capable of Pregnancy
BrazosDog02
AG
fka ftc said:

BrazosDog02 said:

nhamp07 said:

He didn't even fall.

Move along there are more important things to complain about with him. I'm surprised he can even go up that many stairs that fast at 80 unassisted.
It's amazing the things people latch onto. Just think, if Trump wasn't a tool, we could be listening to democrats ***** and moan. Instead, the right wingers have to pick things like "WOW. And 80 year old tripped while using steep stairs. What a moron!"

It makes them look petty and it actually waters down true issues that need to be complained about.

Personally, I wish the worst karma on people poking fun an old people having motor skill degradation. It's quite unbecoming and yet another reason many of us have stepped away from the party. It's ok to discuss real issues without being petulant children.

Pretty much just two parties slinging mud back and forth with no real ability to fix anything.
If Satan was boarding AF1 and tripped going up the stairs, would it be okay to then make fun of Satan? Or no because he is really really old?

I wish the worst karma on a man who has grifted from our Country his ENTIRE life and married another grifter and proceeded to sow his seed to 3 additional grifters and for his (hopefully) final act is using the Office of the President to systematically destroy this Country, our sovereignty and to start WWIII.

This is as bad as the Jimmy Carter worship thread.

oh no
AG
We've got to get rid of mass-mailing ballots out and severely punish any companies that censor the press and the establishment's political opponents.
pdc093
This kills me EVERY TIME I watch it.....often.

ChemEng94
AG
FDR had less problems going up stairs than Biden.
T for Texas
AG
He tripped over his own bull****
lethalninja
Joe Biden is falling down, falling down, falling down (to the tune of the London Bridge rhyme).
lethalninja
DannyDuberstein
AG
My dad has dementia and I can count more similarities with Joe than you can imagine.
Stat Monitor Repairman

Remember when they criticized Trump for not falling down the stairs?

Trump uses the handrail and proceeds with caution and the media went ballistic on his ass. It was the top story for a week. On every talk show.

Pepaw done fallen down the stairs twice and fallen off a bike once.

And he barely two years in.
lethalninja
"Stairs. Why did it have to be stairs?"- Indiana Joe
Stat Monitor Repairman
I don't see how he makes it another two years without falling an injuring himself. Every time he out and about he walking the razors edge. Dr Jill should get him a cane.
Ol_Ag_02
AG
nhamp07 said:

He didn't even fall.

I think our president having shuffle dementia walk and stumbling as a result is quite important.
ABATTBQ87
AG
ChemEng94 said:

that went so far over the head of every poster from the classes of 2000 to present
oh no
AG
this senile old **** can't even stay standing still on a bicycle either.
oh no
AG
ABATTBQ87 said:

ChemEng94 said:

that went so far over the head of every poster from the classes of 2000 to present
should have said Governor Abbott
Opalka
AG
I tripped yesterday, I better call the nursing home and see if there's an opening. I also fell off my bike as a teenager multiple times. I don't know how I lived this long.
oh no
AG
Opalka said:

I tripped yesterday, I better call the nursing home and see if there's an opening. I also fell off my bike as a teenager multiple times. I don't know how I lived this long.
I don't know how you lived this long either. Maybe you should call a nursing home; maybe you shouldn't, but you're definitely showing weakness to your enemies. Anyone who watched you trip yesterday might think they can do whatever they want to you now, especially if they've already known for years that you're dumb, compromised, and easy take advantage of.
StonewallAggieDEFENSE
BrazosDog02 said:

nhamp07 said:

He didn't even fall.

No one is picking on him because he's 80 years old. He was a f***ing moron 50 years ago too.
"If I told you we would beat texas you would say I was braggin'. If I told you we won't beat 'em, I'd be lyin' to you". -Texas A&M Head footbal coach Emory Bellard's response to a reporter before the game, 1975.
AgOutsideAustin
AG
He was just going to show Putin how many push ups he could do !!
Gigem314
AG
BrazosDog02 said:

nhamp07 said:

He didn't even fall.

Uh, Biden is a tool...and even with the White House the democrats are still *****ing and moaning about how Republican voters are a greater threat to this country than actual enemies.

Biden and his party chose to lie their way into office in 2020, and continue to lie about half of the country. It would seem that karma is catching up on him and his handlers for being such petulant children.
MGS
Tony Franklins Other Shoe said:

Whitehouse Road said:

Assault stairs?
We need to outlaw "high-capacity" stairs with more than 10 steps.
pdc093
Opalka said:

How often do you shake hands with invisible people, and call on the 'dead' to appear?
Sq4fish83
AG
TAMU1990 said:

BigRobSA said:

People suffering from dementia often trip/fall.
all of the time..

Exaggerate much?
Sq4fish83
AG
Opalka said:

As a teenager? Maybe jumping ramps or something. If someone fell off their bike riding in a straight line as a teenager they are a ******* moron.
AgCat93
AG
Franklin Comes Alive! said:

Can we get this dufus an escalator already?

He'd still find a way to fall.
zephyr88
AG
Remember this?

Esteban du Plantier
AG
doubledog
nhamp07 said:

He didn't even fall.

Never had diarrhea... Joe has...
Stat Monitor Repairman

Would a chairlift work?
lethalninja
Like Carl Fredricksen from Up had, except he's more competent than Biden.
Page 2 of 3

subscribe Verify your student status
See Subscription Benefits
Trial only available to users who have never subscribed or participated in a previous trial.