'Do you have a *****?'

9,439 Views | 78 Replies | Last: 1 yr ago by fka ftc
ProgN
How long do you want to ignore this user?
Moment Arkansas legislature gasps as lawmaker asks transgender doctor if she has a ***** | Daily Mail Online
Quote:

A hearing to debate gender-affirming care in Arkansas has sparked outrage after a Republican lawmaker asked a transgender doctor if she has a *****.

In a shocking moment caught on video, the audience audibly gasped when Republican Sen. Matt McKee asked Dr. Gwendolyn Herzig, a transgender woman from Little Rock, who testified against the ban, about her genitalia.

'You said that you're a trans woman?' McKee had asked on the Senate judiciary floor Monday. 'Do you have a *****?'

Quote:

Herzig took a moment to collect herself before responding: 'That's horrible,' and slammed the question as 'highly inappropriate'.

The Senate Bill 199 bill would allow someone who received gender-affirming care as a minor to file a malpractice lawsuit against their doctor for up to 30 years after they turn 18. Under current Arkansas law, medical malpractice claims must be filed within two years of what the law refers to as an 'injury'.

Quote:

During the two-hour hearing Monday on Arkansas' malpractice proposal, some exchanges - such as the one between McKee and Herzig - drew gasps and jeers in the committee room.

After Herzig responded to McKee, he fired back: 'You're the one that brought that into the discussion.'

'I don't know what my rights are,' Herzig replied, adding, 'but that question was highly inappropriate.'

Herzig went on to say: 'I'm a healthcare professional a doctor please treat me as such.'

Quote:

'The idea that teenagers, let alone little children, are capable of making such life-altering decisions is not only brand new, but it's absurd,' Republican Sen. Gary Stubblefield, the measure's sponsor, said. 'A society that allows them to do this is a deeply broken society.'
I see nothing wrong with the question and I support victims have the right to sue the parents, doctors, hospitals and anyone else that mutilates kids. How about leave kids the **** alone and if they want to go to the chop shop when they're 18, then so be it.
45-70Ag
AG
Oh this is going to be good. 18 bans, three permas and 21 emails sent to staph.

AggieRain
93MarineHorn
Well....? Does he? I have a lot less respect for these "women" that still have their cocks.
TRADUCTOR
Excellent, let's see how certain those Arkinsass doctors are with cutting kids dongs off being ok.
_mpaul
AG
Quote:

The Senate Bill 199 bill would allow someone who received gender-affirming care as a minor to file a malpractice lawsuit against their doctor for up to 30 years after they turn 18.

That's insane. So 30 years from now, when all these kids are showing signs of mental trauma and regret from their earlier bad decisions, and when we told them this is a bad idea, they'd be allowed to file suit for malpractice. Liberal mind virus.

That actually might have the unintended consequence of lowering the number of providers willing to provide that kind of care. Insurance costs would soar, and doctors aren't going to want to be on the hook for 3 decades.

Edit: Actually, as I read things closer, looks like that's the point and what she's testifying against, so I misread the story at first.
Paper. An insane deer. Taco meat.
jtmoney03
AG
akm91
AG
I guess the lawmaker is trying to ascertain whether or not the doctor is a hypocrite in opposing the bill by asking that question? I'm not sure I understand why that question was asked.

Quote:

Dr. Herzig was testifying against Senate Bill 199 bill, which would allow someone who received gender-affirming care as a minor to file a malpractice lawsuit against their doctor for up to 30 years after they turn 18. Under current Arkansas law, medical malpractice claims must be filed within two years of what the law refers to as an 'injury'.
"And liberals, being liberals, will double down on failure." - dedgod
_mpaul
AG
93MarineHorn said:

Well....? Does he? I have a lot less respect for these "women" that still have their cocks.
Yeah. Is he the chicken or the pig?
87IE
AG
_mpaul said:

Quote:

The Senate Bill 199 bill would allow someone who received gender-affirming care as a minor to file a malpractice lawsuit against their doctor for up to 30 years after they turn 18.

That's insane. So 30 years from now, when all these kids are showing signs of mental trauma and regret from their earlier bad decisions, and when we told them this is a bad idea, they'd be allowed to file suit for malpractice. Liberal mind virus.

That actually might have the unintended consequence of lowering the number of providers willing to provide that kind of care. Insurance costs would soar, and doctors aren't going to want to be on the hook for 3 decades.
From my understanding that 30 year is ONLY if the doctor performed care on a MINOR.

Wait until they are 18 and you won't have to worry about it.
rocky the dog
AG
Quote:

'The idea that teenagers, let alone little children, are capable of making such life-altering decisions is not only brand new, but it's absurd,' Republican Sen. Gary Stubblefield, the measure's sponsor, said. 'A society that allows them to do this is a deeply broken society.'

Elections are when people find out what politicians stand for, and politicians find out what people will fall for.
AR_Ag95
AG
That's my Senator!
_mpaul
AG
87IE said:

_mpaul said:

Quote:

From my understanding that 30 year is ONLY if the doctor performed care on a MINOR.

Wait until they are 18 and you won't have to worry about it.
And I have no problem with that. I also misread the story and thought he's advocating for it so they can have their cake and eat it too, but it looks like its a conservative proposal. Still stupid though. 30 year SOL?
txaggie_08
AG
_mpaul said:

Quote:

Edit: Actually, as I read things closer, looks like that's the point and what she's testifying against, so I misread the story at first.

Why is it insane, and what do you mean by "unintended consequence"? I'm pretty sure the intended consequence is to force these doctors and hospitals to think twice about performing these operations on a minor.

Edit: you got your edit in before I replied.
Moe Jzyslak
AG
Quote:

18 bans
I got banned for calling someone a dork, so I'm gonna hammer the over on that number.
OverSeas AG
AG
This crap with kids, has to stop. it is 100% child abuse, pedo stuff.

Arrest these people abusing kids, and throw them in a deep dark dungeon.
fka ftc
Story would have been a lot better if the state senator asked her if she had a weenus or a poody cat.

And thread title filter fail. Please make indication of what I am expecting this person to currently possess, used to possess or wants to possess.

As it were, I have to get to the tweet after looking at her picture to determine that the senator was asking whether she had a dongle. Now I am scared as I thought maybe she was kind of cute, but now I just feel dirty.
"The absence of the word accountability is not the same as wanting no accountability" -unknown

"You can never go wrong by staying silent if there is nothing apt to say" -Walter Isaacson
Tea Party
_mpaul said:

Quote:

I think you have this backwards.

The kids are just confused and do not have their brains fully developed yet.
Mental illness is a real thing, and could be temporarily synonymous with kids making dumb decisions.
Doctors should have responsibility by turning a kids temporary mental illness into a relatively permanent problem.

This is to defend kids from being taken advantage of by doctors that either want to make money on the mental illness, or doctors that want to enable an agenda.
Learn about the Texas Nationalist Movement
https://tnm.me
Owlagdad
Why can't these folks just do what they do and go about their business? Why do they have to advertise what they have done?
The Catalyst
AG
Why would someone who advocates for "life saving," "gender affirming" care have a problem with this bill? If this is so life-saving, then how can they not have confidence that they'll never get sued?
_mpaul
AG
Tea Party said:

_mpaul said:

Quote:

I think you have this backwards.

The kids are just confused and do not have their brains fully developed yet.
Mental illness is a real thing, and could be temporarily synonymous with kids making dumb decisions.
Doctors should have responsibility by turning a kids temporary mental illness into a relatively permanent problem.

This is to defend kids from being taken advantage of by doctors that either want to make money on the mental illness, or doctors that want to enable an agenda.
The way to do that is to make the procedure illegal.
_mpaul
AG
Owlagdad said:

Why can't these folks just do what they do and go about their business? Why do they have to advertise what they have done?
You clearly don't under the liberal mind virus. Their self-worth is tied up in what other people think about them. It's not enough for you to not care what they do. You must care, and you must agree with them or you're a horrible person. E.g., it's not enough for you to be not racist . . . you must be anti-racist, whatever tf that means. It's not enough for you to not care what people do in the bedroom, you must accept it, or your a homo-phobe, trans-phobe, or whatever new label they choose to assign.
4stringAg
AG
Typical response by the Dem Party in the tweet in the OP. Label anyone as "transphobic" who doesn't believe minors are adequately mature or equipped to make a massive life altering decision and that doctors helping them to make such a decision should at minimum be required to own it.
Ag87H2O
AG
93MarineHorn said:

It's all confusing to me. Is a trans woman a woman that thinks they're a man, or a man that thinks they're a woman? Is a trans man a man that thinks they're a woman, or a woman that thinks they're a man?

I'll take "Questions I never thought I would have to ask" for $1,000 Alex. It's all so absurd.
sam callahan
I have a *****.

I wouldn't be embarrassed to answer that question…unless I had just had sex with the person asking.
CDUB98
AG
If they would just leave kids the **** alone, this would not even be an issue.

If someone wants to absolutely **** up their body after they turn 18, as long as it does not harm anyone else's rights, have at it. I don't care. You're going to regret it.

This damned ****ing nonsense of trying to shove kids into these lifelong, physical alterations which cannot be undone is something straight out of a dystopian nightmare. It's ****ing bull***** **** all of you supporting this *****
Cromagnum
AG
Obligatory

Jack Squat 83
AG
So this "woman", if still packing hasn't fully bought in either, I think like the Sec of Health Rachel person. ? This is very difficult to keep up with. If this thing hasn't done the surgery is it really qualified to debate the surgery?

It seems there are two levels of trans, the choppers and the makeup and dress wearers.
Pretty sure most of you don’t know me.
nortex97
AG
If one's whole premise of 'protecting' kids, is surgically cutting off their genitals, then it shouldn't be off limits to ask if you've chopped yours off or not.

Pretty basic damn logic, imho.
fka ftc
Jack Squat 83 said:

So this "woman", if still packing hasn't fully bought in either, I think like the Sec of Health Rachel person. ? This is very difficult to keep up with. If this thing hasn't done the surgery is it really qualified to debate the surgery?

It seems there are two levels of trans, the choppers and the makeup and dress wearers.
Dammit. I have not looked at the "details", but is the person pictured a man, woman, neither or used to be a man or woman.

Its 11am, trying to determine how dirty I want to imagine this lady being...
"The absence of the word accountability is not the same as wanting no accountability" -unknown

"You can never go wrong by staying silent if there is nothing apt to say" -Walter Isaacson
_mpaul
AG
sam callahan said:

I have a *****.

I wouldn't be embarrassed to answer that question…unless I had just had sex with the person asking.
Underrated post.
Owlagdad
fka ftc said:

Jack Squat 83 said:

Dammit. I have not looked at the "details", but is the person pictured a man, woman, neither or used to be a man or woman.

Its 11am, trying to determine how dirty I want to imagine this lady being...

Read where new vaginas smell like poop.
Dimebag Darrell
They almost always pick weird names or awkward spelled variations of girls' names. Gwendolyn? LOL

What crazy world are we living in where people are outraged over this mentally ill person, who is fine with sexually mutilating minors and ruining their endocrine systems btw, being asked if he is has his biological male parts or if he has cut them off?

If you realize that this is absolute clown world sh**...take pride in knowing you are on the right side of logic. reason and will be on the right side of history.
Gigem_94
AG
If those providing so called gender affirming care to minors are so confident that it is best, then there is no reason for them to oppose such a law. I'm fact, they should be confident to stand up and support it if they truly believe it. Put their money where their mouth is.
Dimebag Darrell
93MarineHorn said:

Even though I don't recognize them as women...if you are bat chit crazy enough to have your D chopped off, I will gladly refer to you as a she/her/whatever you want to be called. Kind of like how if there was a crazy schizophrenic standing in front of me who thinks Obi-Wan Kenobi is in the room with us, I'll play along just to keep the peace.

But yeah, at least someone who actually pays to have their D chopped off is going all the way with it.
Last Page
Page 1 of 3

subscribe Verify your student status
See Subscription Benefits
Trial only available to users who have never subscribed or participated in a previous trial.