'Do you have a *****?'

9,444 Views | 78 Replies | Last: 1 yr ago by fka ftc
aggielostinETX
How long do you want to ignore this user?
AG
TxAg05 said:

Not a physician. They are a pharmacist.

He has mental problems.
TxAgPreacher
S
Urban Ag said:

Genital mutilation (removal) should be illegal regardless of the age of the recipient.

No doctor would remove a foot unless it was truly required to save the life of the patient. No doctor would blind you in one eye so you experience life as a pirate.

Surgically removing the ***** does not make a man a woman. What is crafted in it's place is not a vagina. It has none of the normal biological functionality of a vagina. It can't be penetrated for sexual pleasure. It can't be used for reproduction. It complicates the very basic biological function of urination. What it is, is a festering wound that never really heals and is prone to infection and discomfort, ultimately driving many of the recipients to further mental and emotional illness.

IMO it clearly violates every standard of medical ethics.

There is no such thing as "transitioning".

Biology remains.

What ever happened to being ok with the way God made you?
nortex97
AG
Beast of Burden
TXAGFAN said:

IslanderAg04 said:

We are at the point in life where you have to ask someone posing as a woman if they have a dick.
In all my life I've never felt compelled to ask someone about their genitals, maybe some of you need a hobby.

doubledog
93MarineHorn said:

Well....? Does he? I have a lot less respect for these "women" that still have their cocks.
Now I am curious, if you want to be a women then why haven't you transitioned?
fka ftc
Gender affirming care, outside of very unique circumstances (true hermaphrodite or similar requiring a choice to be made - typically before a child is "self-aware" of their gender) should be banned and anyone providing these services should lose their professional license and be jailed.

Providing these services to a child is child abuse by definition. If parents are involved, they are charged too. If done without parents involvement, then parents can meter out their own justice.

Enough is enough with this *****
"The absence of the word accountability is not the same as wanting no accountability" -unknown

"You can never go wrong by staying silent if there is nothing apt to say" -Walter Isaacson
IslanderAg04
TXAGFAN said:

IslanderAg04 said:

We are at the point in life where you have to ask someone posing as a woman if they have a dick.
In all my life I've never felt compelled to ask someone about their genitals, maybe some of you need a hobby.

Rofl, Liar.
jokershady
AG
"It" didn't answer the question…..just sayin….
fka ftc
TXAGFAN said:

IslanderAg04 said:

So… let me ask a very legit question.

You seem to be extremely focused on folks decisions, preferences, rights, etc.

You asked if someone needs a hobby.

If someone's "hobby" is asking random folks, maybe some who looks like girls, if they have a weenus, is that not okay and to be accepted?

You say, well, maybe that is offensive to some folks. Other folks may think homosexual behavior is offensive.

Who is right? You? Others?

You like to throw a lot of judgment at others and never want to recognize folks may feel different than you. And there in lies your problem, no pun intended.
"The absence of the word accountability is not the same as wanting no accountability" -unknown

"You can never go wrong by staying silent if there is nothing apt to say" -Walter Isaacson

subscribe Verify your student status
See Subscription Benefits
Trial only available to users who have never subscribed or participated in a previous trial.