'Do you have a *****?'

9,455 Views | 78 Replies | Last: 1 yr ago by fka ftc
HumbleAg04
How long do you want to ignore this user?
AG
Gigem_94 said:

If those providing so called gender affirming care to minors are so confident that it is best, then there is no reason for them to oppose such a law. I'm fact, they should be confident to stand up and support it if they truly believe it. Put their money where their mouth is.

Came to post this. Why so mad? You know its ****ing wrong? The "science" behind it is wrong?

No ***** Hope the fear of litigation ****ing shuts this down.
ThunderCougarFalconBird
AG
45-70Ag said:

Oh this is going to be good. 18 bans, three permas and 21 emails sent to staph.

Over, under, WAAAAAAAAY over.
uncover&humpit
AG
Based on the size of those hands, I can say yes, they do in fact, have a *****.
fka ftc
uncover&humpit said:

Based on the size of those hands, I can say yes, they do in fact, have a *****.
I would suggest you always, always check before getting into a completely compromised scenario.

According to others, you may need to due a smell check as well (which is usually a decent idea regardless).

Carry on.
"The absence of the word accountability is not the same as wanting no accountability" -unknown

"You can never go wrong by staying silent if there is nothing apt to say" -Walter Isaacson
TexAgs91
AG
Quote:

A hearing to debate gender-affirming care in Arkansas has sparked outrage after a Republican lawmaker asked a transgender doctor if she has a *****.

Sounds like he knows what a woman is.
Harry Stone
AG
physicians opting to perform this on minors are the same as nazi physicians experimenting on jews.
uncover&humpit
AG
Smell check
Schneider Electric
CDUB98 said:

If they would just leave kids the **** alone, this would not even be an issue.

If someone wants to absolutely **** up their body after they turn 18, as long as it does not harm anyone else's rights, have at it. I don't care. You're going to regret it.

This damned ****ing nonsense of trying to shove kids into these lifelong, physical alterations which cannot be undone is something straight out of a dystopian nightmare. It's ****ing bull***** **** all of you supporting this *****
Urban Ag
AG
Genital mutilation (removal) should be illegal regardless of the age of the recipient.

No doctor would remove a foot unless it was truly required to save the life of the patient. No doctor would blind you in one eye so you experience life as a pirate.

Surgically removing the ***** does not make a man a woman. What is crafted in it's place is not a vagina. It has none of the normal biological functionality of a vagina. It can't be penetrated for sexual pleasure. It can't be used for reproduction. It complicates the very basic biological function of urination. What it is, is a festering wound that never really heals and is prone to infection and discomfort, ultimately driving many of the recipients to further mental and emotional illness.

IMO it clearly violates every standard of medical ethics.

Who?mikejones!
Why is it so offensive a question?

Oh, cause the dudes ideology can't stand up.to basic biological facts and the only way to maintain his delusions is to continually deny his body and force others to affirm him.

I would have responded with, "I'm asking to determine what sex you are, not what gender."
Fireman
AG
Tea Party
_mpaul said:

Tea Party said:

_mpaul said:

Quote:

The Senate Bill 199 bill would allow someone who received gender-affirming care as a minor to file a malpractice lawsuit against their doctor for up to 30 years after they turn 18.

That's insane. So 30 years from now, when all these kids are showing signs of mental trauma and regret from their earlier bad decisions, and when we told them this is a bad idea, they'd be allowed to file suit for malpractice. Liberal mind virus.

That actually might have the unintended consequence of lowering the number of providers willing to provide that kind of care. Insurance costs would soar, and doctors aren't going to want to be on the hook for 3 decades.

Edit: Actually, as I read things closer, looks like that's the point and what she's testifying against, so I misread the story at first.
I think you have this backwards.

The kids are just confused and do not have their brains fully developed yet.
Mental illness is a real thing, and could be temporarily synonymous with kids making dumb decisions.
Doctors should have responsibility by turning a kids temporary mental illness into a relatively permanent problem.

This is to defend kids from being taken advantage of by doctors that either want to make money on the mental illness, or doctors that want to enable an agenda.
The way to do that is to make the procedure illegal.
In a conservative sense, yes.
In a libertarian sense, no but the consequences should be high like the 30 year time period allows.
In a leftist sense, no and doctors should be praised for playing their role in continuing the slippery slope.
Learn about the Texas Nationalist Movement
https://tnm.me
dead
AG
Brittmoore Car Club said:

They almost always pick weird names or awkward spelled variations of girls' names. Gwendolyn? LOL
Bro has never heard of Welsh
Dimebag Darrell
dead said:

Brittmoore Car Club said:

They almost always pick weird names or awkward spelled variations of girls' names. Gwendolyn? LOL
Bro has never heard of Welsh
schmellba99
AG
I think the most important thing gathered from this thread is that fta fkc has questionable standards and probably did things in college that the rest of us might be ashamed of.
SpreadsheetAg
AG
Quote:

Herzig went on to say: 'I'm a healthcare professional a doctor please treat me as such.'

He asked a medically appropriate question.
Stat Monitor Repairman

Quote:

medical ethics.
Alte Schule
Should have had a follow up question concerning biennial prostate exams.
Kvetch
AG
You always have your *****, regardless of whether you pay an absurd amount of money to a ethically compromised butcher to flip it inside out for you.

Stop entertaining the premise that people can change their sex through cosmetic surgery. Don't give these absolute loons an inch of validation in their beliefs.

That "doctor" should have his medical license revoked and be institutionalized.
JohnLA762
AG
45-70Ag said:

Oh this is going to be good. 18 bans, three permas and 21 emails sent to staph.

bigblock
That senator is a badass!
BAM!
What's truly frightening is the fact that these violently mentally ill people are permitted to be physicians. They're clearly incapable of making rational decisions regarding their own healthcare yet they're allowed to function as caregivers for others. Our country is so boned.
samurai_science
bigblock said:

That senator is a badass!
IslanderAg04
We are at the point in life where you have to ask someone posing as a woman if they have a dick.
Burnsey
AG
TexAgs taught me that 'you can tell by the smell.' Maybe he was just seated too far away from the doctor.
Burnsey
AG
ProgN said:

The look on the lady's face with glasses and then the priest!
TXAGFAN
AG
IslanderAg04 said:

We are at the point in life where you have to ask someone posing as a woman if they have a dick.
In all my life I've never felt compelled to ask someone about their genitals, maybe some of you need a hobby.
Burnsey
AG
TXAGFAN said:

IslanderAg04 said:

In all my life I've never felt compelled to ask someone about their genitals, maybe some of you need a hobby.
In all my life I've never not known the difference between a man and a woman.
aggielostinETX
AG
TXAGFAN said:

IslanderAg04 said:

I've never felt the need not to call someone who wants to chop up their genitals crazy either. Yet here we are.
austinAG90
AG
TXAGFAN said:

IslanderAg04 said:

And in most of my life I never had to ask anyone their gender, maybe we need a reset
one safe place
Of course he has one, unless he had it cut off which would leave him as a man without a dick. All this nonsense is just so simple once you come to grips with the knowledge there is no such thing as "trans." It cannot happen, isn't real, it's silly, it's a mental illness.
_mpaul
AG
Tea Party said:

_mpaul said:

Tea Party said:

_mpaul said:

Quote:

The Senate Bill 199 bill would allow someone who received gender-affirming care as a minor to file a malpractice lawsuit against their doctor for up to 30 years after they turn 18.

That's insane. So 30 years from now, when all these kids are showing signs of mental trauma and regret from their earlier bad decisions, and when we told them this is a bad idea, they'd be allowed to file suit for malpractice. Liberal mind virus.

That actually might have the unintended consequence of lowering the number of providers willing to provide that kind of care. Insurance costs would soar, and doctors aren't going to want to be on the hook for 3 decades.

Edit: Actually, as I read things closer, looks like that's the point and what she's testifying against, so I misread the story at first.
I think you have this backwards.

The kids are just confused and do not have their brains fully developed yet.
Mental illness is a real thing, and could be temporarily synonymous with kids making dumb decisions.
Doctors should have responsibility by turning a kids temporary mental illness into a relatively permanent problem.

This is to defend kids from being taken advantage of by doctors that either want to make money on the mental illness, or doctors that want to enable an agenda.
The way to do that is to make the procedure illegal.
In a conservative sense, yes.
In a libertarian sense, no but the consequences should be high like the 30 year time period allows.
In a leftist sense, no and doctors should be praised for playing their role in continuing the slippery slope.
To clarify, I meant "the procedure illegal for minors." I don't think you would get too much libertarian resistance on that.
Paper. An insane deer. Taco meat.
aggierogue
AG
Why is p*nis considered a bad word on this site? Any pediatrician uses the word with young children.
AGHouston11
AG
The left loves practicing hypocrisy

Hasn't done the surgery but is an expert on why kids should be able to do it
TxAg05
AG
Not a physician. They are a pharmacist.
Page 2 of 3

subscribe Verify your student status
See Subscription Benefits
Trial only available to users who have never subscribed or participated in a previous trial.