Public Shaming of random people by women on social media

12,154 Views | 126 Replies | Last: 1 yr ago by Sam and Dean
agracer
How long do you want to ignore this user?
AG
ttha_aggie_09 said:

Brittmoore Car Club said:

JW said:

Nothing worse than people hogging a squat rack, deeking around on their phones.
I am convinced that these are the same cohort who don't return shopping carts and don't care if they hold you up behind them while playing on their phones when the light turns green.

The nerve some of these ppl have is incredible.
You have just described almost anyone under the age of 30. In the gym, it is way worse...

People sitting around on equipment they're not even using but essentially blocking people from using (yes - you can ask them to move but not everyone in the gym feels comfortable doing so)
Standing directly in high traffic corridors with zero regard for anyone else
Blocking sinks in the bathroom for their tiktok gym pump photo (this seriously happens)
Using Curl Bars or foam rollers as their selfie tripod as they proceed to do some meaningless or incorrect form exercise for their Instagram followers
Very rarely put their weights back after using them and act like you just asked for a pound of flesh if you ask them to re-rack their weight

Everyone is so caught up with themselves they are completely oblivious other people exist around them...
I said years ago that we've spent so much time and money with better communications and forgotten how to say hello.

And this crap didn't just start now. In the 90's it was suddenly misogynistic to hold a door open for a women.
Win At Life
AG
This guy needs to be shamed more for his rampant, illegal and dangerous HGH and steroid injection use than for asking to help her with the barbell.
Nanomachines son
YouBet said:

What are butt scrunch leggings?

My last gym was about 80% elderly so this kind of thing was not an issue. Worst thing you had to worry about were the elderly men who were there to flirt with the other old ladies and they all enjoyed it.

Butt scrunch leggings conform to the butt exactly and are designed to go into the crack. I see these more in the gym now than I see regular leggings.
techno-ag
AG
Shenanigans like this helps explain the popularity of F3 Men's Bootcamp. It's free, too.
Buy a man eat fish, he day, teach fish man, to a lifetime.

- Joe Biden

I think that, to be very honest with you, I do believe that we should have rightly believed, but we certainly believe that certain issues are just settled.

- Kamala Harris
Nanomachines son
Win At Life said:

This guy needs to be shamed more for his rampant, illegal and dangerous HGH and steroid injection use than for asking to help her with the barbell.

Nah, no one cares about either of these. The biggest problem is when people lie about it and gives a false hope to normal people that they can achieve these bodies without gear.
ttha_aggie_09
AG
Win At Life said:

Are you talking about the guy in the video with the girl or JoeySwole commenting?

The guy in the video is in good shape but I don't think I would jump to conclusions on what, if any, gear he is on based on that short clip… I guess that's another topic though.
Capstone
AG
agracer said:

Rapier108 said:

Women want to be looked at, but only by a guy who they believe is worthy to do so, so they dress this way to get the attention.

However, if you are not the kind of guy they want looking at them, then be prepared for a full scale nuclear strike.
Hot women show off more for other women than men.

My wife says women with great body's have zero shame in the locker room at her gym. The rest of them have towels wrapped around them and if coming out of the shower change behind a screen or even in the bathroom area where there are doors.

When a hot girl comes into a bar with any guy, that guy, regardless of how attractive his may be, or who it is, will suddenly the most desirable man in the room.
So, you're wife is saying that attractive women behave exactly like the 70+ yr old senior men do in all gym locker rooms.
Urban Ag
AG
It's been 20 years since my wife and I worked out at the gym, we just do it at home, but good god that is no joke. It was literally a given you couldn't go in the locker room without some hairy old dude hanging out with his old ballsack in the breeze.

Jeff Ward, who got fired from KLBJ in 2019 I think, did a segment on one of his shows about old balls in the locker room one afternoon and I about wrecked the truck laughing about it.
javajaws
AG
Personally, I got tired of the hot chicks checking out my man boobs so I built my own home gym and just let them stare at me on the internet now.

Seriously though - I wonder how much of this is caused by women not being able to emotionally handle the elevated levels of testosterone because of their training?
Nanomachines son
Capstone said:

agracer said:

Rapier108 said:

Women want to be looked at, but only by a guy who they believe is worthy to do so, so they dress this way to get the attention.

However, if you are not the kind of guy they want looking at them, then be prepared for a full scale nuclear strike.

My wife says women with great body's have zero shame in the locker room at her gym. The rest of them have towels wrapped around them and if coming out of the shower change behind a screen or even in the bathroom area where there are doors.

When a hot girl comes into a bar with any guy, that guy, regardless of how attractive his may be, or who it is, will suddenly the most desirable man in the room.
So, you're wife is saying that attractive women behave exactly like the 70+ yr old senior men do in all gym locker rooms.

The old men don't give a **** about what anyone thinks about them though and will blow dry their balls in full view of everyone.

By comparison these women are the polar opposite. It's a power play for them wherein they do it to shame the other women and show how much better and more attractive they are. They 100% care about what the other women think and in fact it's probably all they think about in the locker room.

So while these situations appear similar, fhe motivations behind them are 180 degree opposite from each other.
WildcatAg
AG

agracer
AG
Nanomachines son said:

Capstone said:

agracer said:

Rapier108 said:

The old men don't give a **** about what anyone thinks about them though and will blow dry their balls in full view of everyone.

By comparison these women are the polar opposite. It's a power play for them wherein they do it to shame the other women and show how much better and more attractive they are. They 100% care about what the other women think and in fact it's probably all they think about in the locker room.

So while these situations appear similar, fhe motivations behind them are 180 degree opposite from each other.
. This.
Sea Speed
AG
There was a regular looking girl up in the power lifting area the other day doing some powerlifts who is at the gym all the time and always wears a baggy t shirt. A good looking girl dressed like the one in OP came up to the powerlifting area and was using the kettlebells and the girl doing the power lifting immediately took her shirt off to be in her sports bra. I've seen the female that was power lifting every week for years and never seen her do that. It seems so obvious what she did as someone who was just working out in the same vicinity
YouBet
AG
WildcatAg said:

This might be the most accurate meme I've ever seen.
BillYeoman
Maybe I am aging myself but back in the 90s the girls who wore scantily clad outfits at the gym were usually the topless dancers.
Nanomachines son
BillYeoman said:

Maybe I am aging myself but back in the 90s the girls who wore scantily clad outfits at the gym were usually the topless dancers.

In fairness, many women have Onlyfans now so it's basically the same thing.
vansprinkle
AG
I go to a nice, fairly expensive gym in Katy. It's extremely close to my home, has tons of classes, big pools (indoor and outdoor), sauna, hot tubs, steam room, basketball court, etc.

This gym is right by a high school and later in the afternoon/early evening (4-7) it is full of high schoolers. It's great these kids want to exercise, but so many 17-18 year old girls wear bras and Booty shorts. I get you guys who say, "just stare and make them do something about it", but that tactic ain't working when she's 17. I basically try to workout the entire time with my head down and have to go out of my way to not accidentally look at the half naked kids.

There are also tons of young guys in there wearing small shorts and shirts to show off their 160 lbs of teen shred. They love to gather around all of the equipment and stand there talking while 1 guy may be lifting.

I really hate my gym. It's just so freaking close and convenient. Less than 5 minutes door to door, or I quit and go to a different gym 20 minutes away…
ttha_aggie_09
AG
Sounds like Villa Sport. Lifetime isn't much better but it's worth the extra 10-15 minute drive from my house.

I'm right around the corner from VS
vansprinkle
AG
100% correct!

I've thought about checking out Lifetime and LA Fitness, but the convenience factor to Villa is just unbeatable. My wife has gone from never working out (with any regularity) in her life to going 5-6 days a week once Villa opened back up in June 2020.
Nanomachines son
Just took a look at villa Sport's weight room pictures, now I understand why it's so bad. Zero power racks for a gym that size, no wonder why it's a nightmare. Looks like an upscale Planet Fitness.

Lifetime looks like a much better option if you want to life weights, but I imagine it is crowded as hell.
ttha_aggie_09
AG
They added a bunch of power racks at our lifetime. I think we have 15 now
vansprinkle
AG
ttha_aggie_09 said:

They added a bunch of power racks at our lifetime. I think we have 15 now

I'm going to have to check it out now.

Villa has 4 power racks, 2 squat racks, 1 smith machine. All 7 of these are full 100% of the time in the afternoon. There are about 40 treadmills with about 10 in use at any time though.
schmellba99
AG
ProgN said:

sleepybeagle said:

A woman's "super-power" when dealing with men is their sexuality.

A man's "super-power" is his physical strength.

If it's wrong for a man to use his strength to take advantage of a woman…then it's equally wrong for a woman to use her sexuality to take advantage of a man.

Cinnamon said she was only working to pay for college and I believe her because she told me I was special, so she'd never take advantage of me.
You poor sap, errbody knows you can't trust Cinnamon. Destiny tells the truth though.
I am always wrong
This thread has gotten way off topic. Please post further pics of these scantily clad women who are publicly shaming men for looking at them. We need as many pics as possible to…raise awareness. Thanks.
CREAg87
AG
Makes me happy I go to an old-school powerlifting/strongman gym with none of this silliness.
Keep your rifle by your side
Definitely Not A Cop
AG
So to summarize this thread, girls who make money being objectified by men online are upset that they are being objectified in real life while they are shooting videos and pictures to make more money being objectified by men?
Dimebag Darrell
Nanomachines son said:

YouBet said:

What are butt scrunch leggings?

My last gym was about 80% elderly so this kind of thing was not an issue. Worst thing you had to worry about were the elderly men who were there to flirt with the other old ladies and they all enjoyed it.

Butt scrunch leggings conform to the butt exactly and are designed to go into the crack. I see these more in the gym now than I see regular leggings.
Some of them have little carve out sections of diff material that I think serve to artificially lift the butt cheeks. That, or this blonde girl at my gym has the most perfect posterior in the history of mankind.
Dimebag Darrell
Nanomachines son said:

Win At Life said:

Nah, no one cares about either of these. The biggest problem is when people lie about it and gives a false hope to normal people that they can achieve these bodies without gear.
I can't believe a single person in the world believed that this guy was all natural. It's literally impossible to get this way without gear, esp at his age. i don't believe he is just on therapeutic doctor prescribed TRT either. He's using extra. Still impressive and takes endless hours of hard work, but man people are so ignorant on the subject.

schmellba99
AG
When did steroids start getting called "gear"?
Pookers
AG
schmellba99 said:

Shortly after Juice diets became a fad. Gym bros didn't want people confused and falsely accuse them of drinking V8s.
Dimebag Darrell
schmellba99 said:

Lol good question. I used to think it was such a dewshy term and now I find myself using it instead of "roids" or "juice".
ProgN
schmellba99 said:

ProgN said:

sleepybeagle said:

A woman's "super-power" when dealing with men is their sexuality.

A man's "super-power" is his physical strength.

If it's wrong for a man to use his strength to take advantage of a woman…then it's equally wrong for a woman to use her sexuality to take advantage of a man.

Cinnamon said she was only working to pay for college and I believe her because she told me I was special, so she'd never take advantage of me.
You poor sap, errbody knows you can't trust Cinnamon. Destiny tells the truth though.
TarponChaser
Am I the only one who finds the AI/computer generated or altered voices on all these damn TikToks or whatever like nails on a chalkboard?
BBRex
AG
I can't wait for the future, when my wife's Peleton 14.0 gets mad because the Tonal 9.6 is checking it out.
vansprinkle
AG
Definitely Not A Cop said:

So to summarize this thread, girls who make money being objectified by men online are upset that they are being objectified in real life while they are shooting videos and pictures to make more money being objectified by men?

They cant make money on the real life viewers (well, outside of the strip club or a motel room).

subscribe Verify your student status
See Subscription Benefits
Trial only available to users who have never subscribed or participated in a previous trial.