Public Shaming of random people by women on social media

12,171 Views | 126 Replies | Last: 1 yr ago by Sam and Dean
Nanomachines son
How long do you want to ignore this user?
schmellba99 said:

When did steroids start getting called "gear"?

A long time ago. That term has been in use for as long as I can remember. Started on the bodybuilding.com forums I believe and spread from there.
bmc13
AG
TarponChaser said:

Am I the only one who finds the AI/computer generated or altered voices on all these damn TikToks or whatever like nails on a chalkboard?

I hate those too
PascalsWager
AG
Not all PEDs are steroids. SARMS (fda unapproved for ANY use) is the new drug of choice for most actors, NFL players, and all IFBB pros.
schmellba99
AG
Nanomachines son said:

schmellba99 said:

A long time ago. That term has been in use for as long as I can remember. Started on the bodybuilding.com forums I believe and spread from there.
I've been out of any weightlifting for a while, but never once heard it referred to as "gear", ever. New one to me.
schmellba99
AG
Pookers said:

schmellba99 said:

Shortly after Juice diets became a fad. Gym bros didn't want people confused and falsely accuse them of drinking V8s.
This makes sense, I get it now.
Nanomachines son
schmellba99 said:

Nanomachines son said:

schmellba99 said:

I've been out of any weightlifting for a while, but never once heard it referred to as "gear", ever. New one to me.

It's been in use since at least the early 2000s.
ttha_aggie_09
AG
It's been popular for the last 10 years or so. The new description is "not natty" for someone on steroids.
StandUpforAmerica
Cromagnum
AG
Cromagnum
AG
Nanomachines son said:

Bobaloo said:

If you an attractive woman wearing next to nothing, I'll be looking. Don't care who knows.

This is basically how it is now at gyms, it's nuts.

More research.

https://www.google.com/amp/s/nypost.com/2023/01/03/people-say-i-should-be-embarrassed-by-my-skimpy-gym-attire-but-i-dont-care/amp/
EclipseAg
AG
I thought gyms used to ban photography, especially in bathrooms? So now people set up camera stands, etc., while working out?
sleepybeagle
AG
agracer said:

Rapier108 said:

Women want to be looked at, but only by a guy who they believe is worthy to do so, so they dress this way to get the attention.

However, if you are not the kind of guy they want looking at them, then be prepared for a full scale nuclear strike.
Hot women show off more for other women than men.

My wife says women with great body's have zero shame in the locker room at her gym. The rest of them have towels wrapped around them and if coming out of the shower change behind a screen or even in the bathroom area where there are doors.

When a hot girl comes into a bar with any guy, that guy, regardless of how attractive his may be, or who it is, will suddenly the most desirable man in the room.
This.

In High School I worked in the periodic section of the library during lunch. Of course I knew where all of the old Sports Illustrated Swim suit issues were on microfiche (yes I'm old...look it up...).

But if you really wanted to find really beautiful women wearing next to nothing - you need go no further than one of the women's magazines like Mademoiselle or Cosmopolitan.
LMCane
is it illegal to look at a skimpily clad female at a gym now?

why would I care if she films me looking at her?

is my company going to fire me because I am looking at a woman who is obviously WANTING TO BE LOOKED AT?

because women who are very shy spend $150 to buy Lululemon showing their quads and breasts...
LMCane
Rapier108 said:

Women want to be looked at, but only by a guy who they believe is worthy to do so, so they dress this way to get the attention.

However, if you are not the kind of guy they want looking at them, then be prepared for a full scale nuclear strike.
very well stated
Nanomachines son
Cromagnum said:

Cromagnum
AG
These women are only traumatized because men are looking at them without having to go through a paywall.
Iowaggie
AG
From the same guy who brought you Woke and Racist agree on everything--stop the return harassment, ladies.

Iowaggie
AG
Rapier108 said:

I don't want to say they are all dressing like that for attention because "dressing like that" means different things to different people. The mere presence of leggings is not necessarily trying to get attention.

HOWEVER, anyone who is setting up a phone to record their workout to post on social media is definitely in the camp of wanting attention.
StandUpforAmerica
JB99
AG
NE PA Ag said:

nomad2007 said:

Poor guy kept glancing over probably because she couldn't seem to figure out what the **** to do and he was thinking, "Ah **** this lady gonna hurt herself trying that wrong"

To me it looked like he was waiting for the rack, kept looking over at what she was doing and finally decided to try to help her so she'd finally get done.

She doesn't need to be in a rack to do her ******ed hip thrusts
BadMoonRisin
AG
EclipseAg said:

I thought gyms used to ban photography, especially in bathrooms? So now people set up camera stands, etc., while working out?

A lot of people film themselves and post to workout forums asking for form critique so they can maximize their results or to share their PRs (like that of the post of the woman above).

They are usually pointed solely at the person doing the reps and there is no commentary or shaming going on.

Then...there are people in the OP who are using it to get attention of simps on the internet ti drive them to their onlyfans.
Sam and Dean
AG
Rapier108 said:

I'm a chick, and understanding women like I do, you are correct.
"I am besieged, by a thousand or more of the Mexicans under Santa Anna...I shall never surrender or retreat."

subscribe Verify your student status
See Subscription Benefits
Trial only available to users who have never subscribed or participated in a previous trial.