Public Shaming of random people by women on social media

12,179 Views | 126 Replies | Last: 1 yr ago by Sam and Dean
Nanomachines son
How long do you want to ignore this user?

I'm not sure if anyone pays attention to social media much but this video from this woman went viral. She's working out in a gym in basically nothing and this guy, who is clearly just waiting on the squat rack, glances over a few times at the obviously crazy woman filming and muttering to herself and then helps her when she is struggling with plates.

She made a Tik Tok video about it and posted the video to shame the guy. He of course got doxxed by other hysterical women.

We live in an era where women wear nothing to the gym yet if a man looks at them, they are now claiming it's basically rape.

When professional bodybuilders and Olympia winners at that, who walked around on stage in their underwear, are claiming it's making them uncomfortable to work out in a public gym, you know it's bad.

The passive aggressiveness is completely out of control and there is very little any man can do about it because you have no idea if you're being filmed or not. **** like this is why I workout late at night when no one is there. I hate what social media has done to gyms, it's turned it into a ****show of cameras, tripods, and other bull*****
hunter2012
AG
Gyms have always been about being seen while working out. I bet it's a Pareto distribution with about 10% of the patrons actually there to get fit. The rest are there to be seen or to gawk at others.
Bobaloo
If you an attractive woman wearing next to nothing, I'll be looking. Don't care who knows.
JW
AG
Nothing worse than people hogging a squat rack, deeking around on their phones.
BadMoonRisin
AG
How big of a narcissistic **** do you have to be to film yourself live at the gym? And then to act like a total ***** when people look in your direction and act like you aren't getting what you're after in the first place....attention.

Attention and being a victim. It's like heroin to these losers.
Nanomachines son
Bobaloo said:

If you an attractive woman wearing next to nothing, I'll be looking. Don't care who knows.

This is basically how it is now at gyms, it's nuts.
B-Rabbit
AG
Apparently the girl had an onlyfans account... what a joke.
Actual Talking Thermos
Nanomachines son said:

Bobaloo said:

I've never see anyone wearing butt floss at the gym but that's so gross. Don't mind me I'm just over here saturating this strip of polyester with my butt crack sweat while I do my cardio.
redcrayon
AG
What the heck??

I work out at home. I know it's a luxury because the equipment isn't cheap but it's so much better than the gym.
Nanomachines son
B-Rabbit said:

Yep, she posts sexual **** all over her social media accounts, but somehow this is bad. The absolute state of female social media.
I am always wrong
I like to work out naked. The problem is that certain very well endowed appendages near my waist area will sometimes smack against the side of my leg and hurt pretty bad.

Honestly though, some of the pics on this thread are really tempting me to get a gym membership.
TyHolden
AG
B-Rabbit said:

OMG, that's just horrible....what's the url???
Nanomachines son
redcrayon said:

What the heck??

I work out at home. I know it's a luxury because the equipment isn't cheap but it's so much better than the gym.

Nearly 90% of women in the gym wear butt scrunch leggings or booty shorts at the gym along with a crop top the change to this happened incredibly fast. It's virtually impossible to not look when they do meme butt exercises they saw from social media.
fka ftc
I don't need anyone's permission to look at them in a public space.

It may be poor form to stare at the tooshki but its not harassment ot "visual rape".

Same way words, unless threatening, are not against the law either.
"The absence of the word accountability is not the same as wanting no accountability" -unknown

"You can never go wrong by staying silent if there is nothing apt to say" -Walter Isaacson
Funky Winkerbean
AG
This is what happens when victim hood is glorified in culture.
Rapier108
Women want to be looked at, but only by a guy who they believe is worthy to do so, so they dress this way to get the attention.

However, if you are not the kind of guy they want looking at them, then be prepared for a full scale nuclear strike.
Nanomachines son
Rapier108 said:

Women want to be looked at, but only by a guy who they believe is worthy to do so, so they dress this way to get the attention.

However, if you are not the kind of guy they want looking at them, then be prepared for a full scale nuclear strike.

It's the point where even if Chad looks, he will still get shamed. The guy in the original video is jacked and decently looking. The woman is middle of the road at best, she still tried to shame him for a glance.

We're past even this stage now.
Deputy Travis Junior
It's like the call on me video but in real life
Cromagnum
AG
Then you have this harlot white knighting but the tagged post on her own page is a link to her onlyfans.

Capt. Augustus McCrae
AG
Her Reply

Key takeway, of course, she's the victim here.

Quote:

Before writing this I was posting whatever made me feel justified for the video which was wrong on my part and I am extremely immature for doing so and trying to make light of a situation that is a lot more serious and should be taken that way. I have suffered from sexual assault and sexual harassment prior to this situation, and in the past these events were extremely damaging to me.
TyHolden
AG
Capt. Augustus McCrae said:

Her Reply

Quote:

Before writing this I was posting whatever made me feel justified for the video which was wrong on my part and I am extremely immature for doing so and trying to make light of a situation that is a lot more serious and should be taken that way. I have suffered from sexual assault and sexual harassment prior to this situation, and in the past these events were extremely damaging to me.

(ps I don't have an OnlyFans, I have Fanhouse which is a SFW website where I connect with my supporters)

lol - she's looking for subs....
C@LAg
Nanomachines son
TyHolden said:

Capt. Augustus McCrae said:

Her Reply

Quote:

(ps I don't have an OnlyFans, I have Fanhouse which is a SFW website where I connect with my supporters)

lol - she's looking for subs....

They always are. "PLEASE WHITEKNIGHT SIMPS FEEL SORRY FOR ME AND GIVE ME MONEY!"
nomad2007
AG
Poor guy kept glancing over probably because she couldn't seem to figure out what the **** to do and he was thinking, "Ah **** this lady gonna hurt herself trying that wrong"
A_Gang_Ag_06
AG
Nanomachines son said:

Bobaloo said:

What gym do you go to? Asking for a friend.

stetson
AG
This is the same chick that has an Only Fans account. Hypocrite!
FJB
TresPuertas
AG
Walsh went off on this gal the other day, and it was funny as hell.

Said this is the exact kind of crazy narcissist who will raise hell if someone makes eye contact with her and then gripe and moan when she can't find a good guy.

social media is so ridiculous
sleepybeagle
AG
A woman's "super-power" when dealing with men is their sexuality.

A man's "super-power" is his physical strength.

If it's wrong for a man to use his strength to take advantage of a woman…then it's equally wrong for a woman to use her sexuality to take advantage of a man.

atmtws
AG
I am always wrong said:

I like to work out naked. The problem is that certain very well endowed appendages near my waist area will sometimes smack against the side of my leg and hurt pretty bad.

Honestly though, some of the pics on this thread are really tempting me to get a gym membership.
Username def checks out.
fightingfarmer09

Brett had a good video on this.
NE PA Ag
nomad2007 said:

Poor guy kept glancing over probably because she couldn't seem to figure out what the **** to do and he was thinking, "Ah **** this lady gonna hurt herself trying that wrong"

To me it looked like he was waiting for the rack, kept looking over at what she was doing and finally decided to try to help her so she'd finally get done.
Sea Speed
AG
Haven't read the thread but the gym would be 1000x better if women didn't dress slootier than pretty woman, who was portraying an actual prostitute.
ProgN
sleepybeagle said:

A woman's "super-power" when dealing with men is their sexuality.

A man's "super-power" is his physical strength.

If it's wrong for a man to use his strength to take advantage of a woman…then it's equally wrong for a woman to use her sexuality to take advantage of a man.

Cinnamon said she was only working to pay for college and I believe her because she told me I was special, so she'd never take advantage of me.
TX04Aggie
AG
Glad my gym is not like that, you would probablhy be mocked because everyone basically knows everyone. But i have a cheap 24 hr membership for when I travel and woah it is ratchet and cringe. Ive stopped using it now and just make the crappy hotel gym work to avoid these weirdos.
Malibu
Men, women shouldn't have to wear a Burka when they're working out in order for them to signal that they don't want to be looked at like a piece of meat. A woman in a sports bra and shorts probably just wants to sweat comfortably, and she's not inviting every male to come check out her body.

Women, men have a sex drive that you can't possibly imagine. If you are dressed in a sports bra and shorts, millions of years of evolution pretty much guarantee that if you come into my frame of view my gaze is going to linger longer than it would if I was looking at an inanimate object. We are primed to notice the female form, and simply noticing it is not sexual assault. Cut some slack if we notice and then try to quickly avert our gaze and move on. Ogling and or continue to get stared at is not included here.

I do a lot of hot yoga classes, and there are a lot of attractive women in the classes. It's hard not to notice, but I make a point of not trying to make women feel uncomfortable. And usually after class has been going for 2 minutes and my quadriceps and glutes are on fire holding a pose the part of my brain that notices women is deactivated.
Last Page
Page 1 of 4

subscribe Verify your student status
See Subscription Benefits
Trial only available to users who have never subscribed or participated in a previous trial.