Top 10 right wing movies

11,339 Views | 167 Replies | Last: 1 yr ago by NateDog
Silian Rail
How long do you want to ignore this user?
Debated over whether to put this in Entertainment or here, but decided was more apt here.

1. Master and Commander- Capt Jack Aubrey tracks the frigate Acheron during the Napoleonic wars and handles mutinous crew, foul weather, skirmishes and an all out winner take all battle. Favorite line from the movie in picture form below.

Silian Rail
2. Taxi driver- loner cab driver becomes disgusted with the filth of his society and decides to do something about it. Robert DeNiro in his best role.
lethalninja
What wing movie would V for Vendetta be?
IslanderAg04
lethalninja said:

A boring, overrated one
dreyOO
I like how he's all buddies with the doctor but when he's had enough of the sniveling, he just drops the hammer about his hobbies.

I'll submit Cinderella Man. A guy that loves America, gets knocked on his ass, fights his way back and pays back his debts. All while raising a great family.
TexAgs91
AG
Silian Rail said:

2. Taxi driver- loner cab driver becomes disgusted with the filth of his society and decides to do something about it. Robert DeNiro in his best role.
Maybe so, but Robert DeNiro is a rabid foaming-at-the-mouth type liberal
Fight! Fight! Fight!
TexAgs91
AG
The Atlas Shrugged movies are good
Also Idiocracy is about 20 years away because of the left's policies
Fight! Fight! Fight!
Silian Rail
3. Starship Troopers- Lefty director tries to make a mockery of Heinleinien fascism and makes an awesome cult classic. Service guarantees citizenship.
Eliminatus
AG
TexAgs91 said:

Silian Rail said:

One of the extremely few actors I just somehow can't separate the actor from the role. I promise I try to not let politics color my entertainment but I am but human I guess and can't stand De Niro and ergo, can't stand his productions. Guess there is some invisible line I have of how outspoken an actor/actress are in their politics and their work.
lethalninja
It has good quotes, though, and the fight scene at the end is pretty cool, but it's kind of boring to rewatch.
Detmersdislocatedshoulder
IslanderAg04 said:

lethalninja said:

A boring, overrated one

V for vendetta is awesome. if you have not seen it watch it. remember remember the 5th of november.
MostlyHarmless
AG
I've always liked Braveheart.
e=mc2
AG
Gladiator. Try and imagine todays liberal male in that situation.
Silian Rail
4. The Last Samurai- Decadent and troubled US officer becomes a mercenary in Japan supporting western liberals fighting against pro-Emperor traditionalist forces. Officer reforms his life; and befriends traditionalist leader.

IslanderAg04
Detmersdislocatedshoulder said:

IslanderAg04 said:

lethalninja said:

A boring, overrated one

V for vendetta is awesome. if you have not seen it watch it. remember remember the 5th of november.

Seen it, fell asleep both times.
IslanderAg04
https://m.imdb.com/title/tt0106697/

Demolition man. Liberal Utopia gets destroyed by one criminal from the past.
Silian Rail
5. Judge Dredd - similar to Starship Troopers, lefty director tried to make a satire of a right wing comic and instead created an awesome pulp action film.
TexAgs91
AG
Eliminatus said:

TexAgs91 said:

Silian Rail said:

One of the extremely few actors I just somehow can't separate the actor from the role. I promise I try to not let politics color my entertainment but I am but human I guess and can't stand De Niro and ergo, can't stand his productions. Guess there is some invisible line I have of how outspoken an actor/actress are in their politics and their work.

Agreed. Which is a shame because I would normally like his movies but because of how he is in real life I can't stand him. Although I will say his final scene in the Joker was pretty good though. I could watch that over and over again.
Fight! Fight! Fight!
AggieKeith15
AG
Resident evil.

Fauci and big corp are Umbrella Corp.

The zombies are Biden voters.
IslanderAg04
Silian Rail said:

5. Judge Dredd - similar to Starship Troopers, lefty director tried to make a satire of a right wing comic and instead created an awesome pulp action film.

I am the law
Silian Rail
6. The punisher- Family man turns vigilante after his family is murdered, vowing vengeance against the corrupt globalist businessmen and drug dealers who massacred his family at a reunion.

Silian Rail
7. The Boondock Saints- Catholic brothers fed up with the growth of wanton evil in society take matters into their own hands after receiving divine inspiration.

DrEvazanPhD
Ghostbusters.

A bunch of academics learn that the real world is tough, the private sector expects results, you can get a bank loan to start a business, if you find a product people need it will sell, and the government always finds a way to **** things up.
dreyOO
DrEvazanPhD said:

Ghostbusters.

A bunch of academics learn that the real world is tough, the private sector expects results, you can get a bank loan to start a business, if you find a product people need it will sell, and the government always finds a way to **** things up.
And most government bullies truly are dickless
Silian Rail
8. Dragged Across Concrete- dark Buddy Cop movie starring Vince Vaughn showing disillusioned cops fed up with a liberal system more worried about the civil rights of drug dealers and rapists who fall into the criminal underworld trying to score enough money to move out of the ghetto.

Tom Doniphon
1)
lethalninja
Law Abiding Citizen.
Tom Doniphon
Tom Doniphon
3)
https://resizing.flixster.com/vzGgKZTPXCX6LM6XaAsEwNivVK0=/300x300/v2/
Gradaggie05
AG
The original "Red Dawn."

If, for no other reason, the line about going to to local police dept and getting the list of gun owners in town.
Silian Rail
9. Dirty Harry- police officer Harry Callahan tracks down a murderous kidnapper but during apprehension violates his civil rights which causes the kidnapper to be released. Upon release the kidnapper returns to his old ways and "Dirty" Harry is called upon to finish the job.
Gigem314
AG
The Hunt For Red October - Clancy, Russians, "This business will get out of control!"

The Patriot - "If the conduct of your officers is the measure of a gentleman, then I'll take that as a compliment"

The Alamo - John Wayne version.

Red Dawn (Swayze version) - "Wolverines!!!" "Avenge Me!!"

Road House - "Be nice. Until I tell you when it's time to…not be nice"

Topgun Maverick - "Anyone who disrespects a lady, the Navy, or puts their phone on the bar…buys a round"

Iron Eagle - More aviator awesomeness

Braddock: Missing In Action - Chuck Norris doing Chuck Norris things

Tremors 1 & 2 - Burt Gummer…need I say more.

Smokey & The Bandit - Burt Reynolds being Burt Reynolds across the South

Braveheart - "Never did I ever swear allegiance to him" "Freedommmmm!!"
Tom Doniphon
Tom Doniphon
Eso si, Que es
A Quiet Place

Strong family unit that pray before meals, have extreme personal responsibility, and take extraordinary measures to be able to bring a child into this world quietly to avoid being detected by leftists who want to eat or trans the baby.

And yes, the monsters are obviously leftists because they can't stand to hear anything besides their own voice, and when they are defeated the go Reeeeeee

subscribe Verify your student status
See Subscription Benefits
Trial only available to users who have never subscribed or participated in a previous trial.