Top 10 right wing movies

11,356 Views | 167 Replies | Last: 1 yr ago by NateDog
Charles Hickson Knows
How long do you want to ignore this user?
Tom Doniphon
"Ohhh, children... My father was a brawny Moor, six feet six inches tall. He bound his head in a red velvet cloth....
he wore a curved sword, forged from the finest Toledo steel. He captured a lady, bright and dark. he took her in his arms and wrapped her in a warm quilt and carried her off. They came to a castle and he battered down the doors with the trunk of an oak tree and KILLED EVERYBODY IN IT, just so they could rest the night. Later, while she slept, he walked the parapets... and became a king."
BaitShack
AG
Tom Doniphon
JB!98
AG
The libs would say this is all off us filthy conservatives.
P.H. Dexippus
AG
The Hunt

Some MAGA types turn the tables on liberal elitists who are hunting them for sport.

Primary Colors

Bill Clinton's rise
not hedge
I love how a lot of the movies y'all are listing are anti cop, libertarian movies
Tom Doniphon
IslanderAg04
Charles Hickson Knows said:

Rofl, on my devops team we built a repo called zardoz.
Actual Talking Thermos
The Dark Knight and The Dark Knight Rises are pretty fascist.

Start with the whole part where we're rooting for a vigilante to lawlessly brutalize criminals, and this is shown to us as a very morally unambiguous situation. Even though a great many of Batman's actions are themselves illegal, he's not a criminal because at this particular time and place he's The Hero We Need and that imperative is the highest law, he is not and should not be bound to respect the rights of any person or any rule of law. It's got a lot of parallels with the fuhrer principle.

In the Dark Knight, Harvey Dent explicitly defends Batman's actions by pointing to Ancient Rome where it was seen as the moral duty of a chosen person to assume the mantle of dictator in times of trouble.

The Dark Knight Rises is all that, plus it goes more explicitly reactionary. The climax is our hero, the billionaire vigilante, leading an army of police into battle to defeat a bunch of people who have been brainwashed into Occupying Wall Street by a charismatic leader who spouts left-wing class warfare rhetoric, but is really just the puppet of a shadowy global syndicate pulling all the strings behind the scenes, who loathe the underclass and intend to wipe them out.
Sq 17
DallasTeleAg said:

Sq 17 said:

Judge ( edit ) Dredd does not belong on any top 10 list I like the movie and will watch if surf past it but seriously not even the best Stalone film
Either First Blood or Rocky would be better choices
Fix your post.

"Dredd" is a freaking awesome movie starting Karl Urban as Judge Dredd, and is one of the most overlooked and underrated movies of the 2010's.

"Judge Dredd" starred Stalone.
Sorry for being sloppy ; OP nominated Judge Dredd
Based on OP I think he meant the Stallone film and the Urban film is good but probably not an all time classic either
Tom Doniphon
Quote:

The Dark Knight and The Dark Knight Rises are pretty fascist.

MostlyHarmless
AG
dreyOO said:

DrEvazanPhD said:

Ghostbusters.

A bunch of academics learn that the real world is tough, the private sector expects results, you can get a bank loan to start a business, if you find a product people need it will sell, and the government always finds a way to **** things up.
And most government bullies truly are dickless

Not to mention that dogs and cats living together is a bad thing.
not hedge
"Step Forward those who would serve…. For an army will be raised" - Bane
BenFiasco14
AG
IslanderAg04 said:

Silian Rail said:

5. Judge Dredd - similar to Starship Troopers, lefty director tried to make a satire of a right wing comic and instead created an awesome pulp action film.

I am the law

I am the law!
CNN is an enemy of the state and should be treated as such.
Pumpkinhead
AG
Silian Rail said:

5. Judge Dredd - similar to Starship Troopers, lefty director tried to make a satire of a right wing comic and instead created an awesome pulp action film.

The Stallone Judge Dredd sucks.

The 2012 one with Karl Urban is the one to watch. Very good and nails the Dredd character from the source material.
Dimebag Darrell
These are the best horror movies that portray white liberals for the evil vile pagan psychos that they are, IMHO. Every white person in both movies are evil white liberal atheists.

jkag89
Cinderella Man. A movie every father should sit down and watch with his son.
not hedge
You sure? a lot on here would say he's not a man for taking welfare
Robert L. Peters
I get you on the liberal stuff. Get Out was just seething with white hate. But what's your beef with paganism? If you're white, that wasn't too far back in your history. So many Christian holidays and traditions are rooted in paganism. I'm not a pagan, but I don't see anything inherently evil with being in tune with nature and the seasons.
Robert L. Peters
Sound of Music? I kid i kid

To kill a mockingbird. Atticus stood for the rule of law.

Dances with Wolves.

Giant.

Nashville. Not many have seen it but it's got really heavy political undertones

Boiler Room

MaxPower
Wall Street
Robert L. Peters
American Psycho
lethalninja
I saw Get Out, but where did you get the impression that the villains were liberal?
LupinusTexensis
We had to watch braveheart in high school during our health class to demonstrate the way to be a man. Pretttttty sure the teacher just wanted to watch the movie instead of say the word ***** to a bunch of 15 year olds.
HoustonAg2106
AG
lethalninja said:

I saw Get Out, but where did you get the impression that the villains were liberal?

They openly talked about voting for Obama
lethalninja
Now that you said it, I remember, but they could have been lying because they didn't want the main character to think they were racist.
MR Gadsden
The Hunger Games show what an out of control ruling class can do. My daughter (11yrs old) watched it recently and said "I think our government is the capital" and then when on to tell me everytime she sees a green haired person she thinks of the crazy people that lived in the capital in the movie. I felt very proud.

Buck Turgidson
Sadly, the actress who played the main character is a liberal and interpreted the whole move as leftist insurgents fighting against repressive conservatives. Dingbat must not have paid any attention to current events from the day she was born.
HoustonAg2106
AG
lethalninja said:

Now that you said it, I remember, but they could have been lying because they didn't want the main character to think they were racist.

There were some other comments too, they were basically the epitome of the racist white liberal
An L of an Ag
AG
Shooter
not hedge
Libertarian anti govt not right wing
jkag89
not hedge said:

You sure? a lot on here would say he's not a man for taking welfare
I don't give a ***** You should not be too proud for a little help when needed especially wheew your family is concerned. He also repaired every penny.
aggiehawg
AG
LupinusTexensis said:

We had to watch braveheart in high school during our health class to demonstrate the way to be a man. Pretttttty sure the teacher just wanted to watch the movie instead of say the word ***** to a bunch of 15 year olds.
Braveheart in HS? My sweet heavens I am old.

Also, maybe my folks were outside of ordinary but if they were on the pot or in the tub and we knocked on the door, they would say, "Come in." Now I did have an older sister who was very ill for most of her life, so that probably affected their open access to all of the kids but I remember having many conversations with my Dad while he was on the pot. At the time I never thought anything of it. Then again, my parents' bath room had clocks and calendars on the walls next to the toilet, along Reader's Digest for reading material.

The clocks I got. The calendars? Never asked Dad about that before he died unexpectedly.
lethalninja
This doesn't directly have to do with the movie, but Walter White should have accepted the money from Gretchen and Elliot in the fifth episode instead of refusing because of pride.

subscribe Verify your student status
See Subscription Benefits
Trial only available to users who have never subscribed or participated in a previous trial.