Top 10 right wing movies

11,355 Views | 167 Replies | Last: 1 yr ago by NateDog
Win At Life
How long do you want to ignore this user?
AG
The correct answer to OP is:

TEAM AMERICA
FCBlitz
The Alamo and 13 hours in Benghazi
Faustus
Win At Life said:

TEAM AMERICA

**** Yeah!
oh no
AG
Armageddon: a hard working roughneck crew from an offshore drill rig are the only ones who can save humanity.
Hagen95
AG
Win At Life said:

TEAM AMERICA

Sounds like we need a montage.
annie88
AG
I love Master and Commander, but I never once thought it was a right-wing movie.

But if you're just referring to it that way as being popular, possibly among conservatives then fine. Saying right wing just has a very negative connotation to it in some ways.
annie88
AG
dreyOO said:

I like how he's all buddies with the doctor but when he's had enough of the sniveling, he just drops the hammer about his hobbies.

I'll submit Cinderella Man. A guy that loves America, gets knocked on his ass, fights his way back and pays back his debts. All while raising a great family.

I love Cinderella Man too, and I hate boxing. Even better that it was a true story depicted as such for the most part.
agz win
AG
Rambo
Fletch
Truth or Dare

ttu_85
Eso si, Que es said:

A Quiet Place

Strong family unit that pray before meals, have extreme personal responsibility, and take extraordinary measures to be able to bring a child into this world quietly to avoid being detected by leftists who want to eat or trans the baby.

And yes, the monsters are obviously leftists because they can't stand to hear anything besides their own voice, and when they are defeated the go Reeeeeee

You post was even better than the movie. Well done !!
oh no
AG
annie88 said:

Saying right wing just has a very negative connotation to it in some ways.
anything where America wins is right wing extremist now and if they win against communists, the authoritarian left will probably want it banned.
AR_Ag95
AG

Sex Panther
AG
Black Panther
MGS
Anything written by John Milius.
techno-ag
AG
annie88 said:

I love Master and Commander, but I never once thought it was a right-wing movie.

But if you're just referring to it that way as being popular, possibly among conservatives then fine. Saying right wing just has a very negative connotation to it in some ways.
The books were pro-Tory from what I understand (never read them).
I think that, to be very honest with you, I do believe that we should have rightly believed, but we certainly believe that certain issues are just settled.

- Kamala Harris

Vote for Trump.
He took a bullet for America.

Tom Doniphon
AR_Ag95 said:

Outstanding movie
Cru
S
The Pursuit of Happyness
Fightin TX Aggie
AG
OP…Are you a pothead, ****er?
Fightin TX Aggie
AG
Fightin TX Aggie said:

OP…Are you a pothead, ****er?

Eff Oh See Kay Ee Arr is not a cuss word. It's a line from a comedy!
annie88
AG
MostlyHarmless said:

I've always liked Braveheart.

Me too. Good movie although I hate the scene where his wife gets killed. So heartbreaking.
AggieKeith15
AG
To those of us who view it as satirical:

ArmyAg97
AG
Tom Doniphon said:

VaultingChemist
AG
National Treasure is a movie that weaves the stories of our founding fathers into the plot.
Tom Doniphon
Robert L. Peters
I was going to post it but started thinking that it really wasn't right wing. It's a classic revenge movie set alongside Jesus. What do you believe is right wing about it?
Tom Doniphon
A good man beats the oppressive government that wrongly betrayed him.
TexAgs91
AG
Tom Doniphon said:

1)

The Patriot isn't a right wing movie. It's an American movie. It just so happens that the right aligns with American values vastly more than the left does, especially now that the left has become so blatantly anti-American. This is an important distinction because it is the left that radicalized, not the right.

Actually, reading through a lot of the movies brought up here, I'd say most of them espoused American values. While the right is now the only party that upholds these values, these values are bigger than the Republican Party alone. They are what America stood for... Something we must remember now that America is gone.
Fight! Fight! Fight!
Guy on a Buffalo
AG
Die Hard is decidedly pro-family, pro-cop, and anti-feminism.

At the beginning of the movie when McClane meets his wife's boss and coworker, he is told to admire her watch which is their company's token of appreciation for the sacrificing of her family and marriage.

At the end when Hans Gruber is holding onto Holly's arm, McClane gets rid of him by unshackling her from that watch, the symbol of her commitment to the pursuit of career over marriage and family.

-----------------------
Truth without love is brutality. Love without truth is compromise.
NateDog
AG
Silian Rail said:

7. The Boondock Saints- Catholic brothers fed up with the growth of wanton evil in society take matters into their own hands after receiving divine inspiration.

Willem Dafoe was excellent as the FBI agent investigating the murders.

subscribe Verify your student status
See Subscription Benefits
Trial only available to users who have never subscribed or participated in a previous trial.