Top 10 right wing movies

11,263 Views | 167 Replies | Last: 1 yr ago by NateDog
Tom Doniphon
How long do you want to ignore this user?
Silian Rail
10. 300- Zack Snyder's epic puts the ideal European ubermensch Spartans, against the effeminate and deformed invading hordes seeking to destroy civilization. The Spartans are tall, muscular, fierce, homophobic and nationalist.

Tom Doniphon
Silian Rail
Left wing,
Sq 17
Dredd does not belong on any top 10 list I like the movie and will watch if surf past it but seriously not even the best Stalone film
Either First Blood or Rocky would be better choices
lethalninja
How is V for Vendetta left wing? Because of the government in that movie?
GAC06
AG
Obvious answer here is Falling Down
GAC06
AG
lethalninja said:

Government was locking up gays and Muslims. Classic "the conservatives want totalitarianism" while sprinting towards leftist totalitarianism
Buck Turgidson
Silian Rail said:

9. Dirty Harry- police officer Harry Callahan tracks down a murderous kidnapper but during apprehension violates his civil rights which causes the kidnapper to be released. Upon release the kidnapper returns to his old ways and "Dirty" Harry is called upon to finish the job.

Most Clint Eastwood & Charles Bronson movies from the 70's work. With different hairstyles, those same movies could be set in any modern-day Democrat run city.
Tom Doniphon
Sq 17
lethalninja said:

You should watch the movie again, a failing conservative government intentionally commits acts of domestic terrorism so seize power , make personal fortunes ( through the vaccine ) and then after getting power stifles dissent , non-conformity and outlaws most vices
lethalninja
What vices has the left wing outlawed?
Buck Turgidson
Definitely agree with all the John Wayne films recommended here - take your pick.

I'm gonna nominate How the West was Won. It glorifies the westward expansion of the US into a great nation and finishes with a scene of hundreds of low-mpg gas powered cars driving on big freeways. All things liberals hate. Plus, the theme song was one of the great western theme songs.

Wearer of the Ring
AG
The Best Years of Our Lives
Mr. Smith Goes to Washington.
FJB
Buck Turgidson
Sq 17 said:

lethalninja said:

You should watch the movie again, a failing conservative government intentionally commits acts of domestic terrorism so seize power , make personal fortunes ( through the vaccine ) and then after getting power stifles dissent , non-conformity and outlaws most vices
Amazing how consistently leftists accuse the right of EXACTLY what they are doing or plan to do.
CyclingAg82
AG
TexAgs91 said:

The Atlas Shrugged movies are good
Also Idiocracy is about 20 years away because of the left's policies
I think we are living in idiocracy right now...

Tom Doniphon
Tom Doniphon
Tom Doniphon
Here's one for hedge

Failure To Launch
Dan Scott
AG
Falling Down
Tom Doniphon
Outlaw Josey Wales
PanzerAggie06
AG
Soylent Green.

The government forcing so called "food" on the masses without the masses realizing what the food actually is.
Tom Doniphon
Nm
A_Gang_Ag_06
AG
Hell or High Water. Two brothers take revenge on big banks in cahoots with big business to reverse mortgage their dying mom out of her land.

not hedge
I can't even imagine right wingers in that scenario overweight and fat
AGinHI
AG
Lathspell
AG
Sq 17 said:

Dredd does not belong on any top 10 list I like the movie and will watch if surf past it but seriously not even the best Stalone film
Either First Blood or Rocky would be better choices
Fix your post.

"Dredd" is a freaking awesome movie starting Karl Urban as Judge Dredd, and is one of the most overlooked and underrated movies of the 2010's.

"Judge Dredd" starred Stalone.
not hedge
Bankers in the movie are conservative though, the townsfolk shooting them are also right wing. And Tyler Sheridan is pretty liberal if you know his history
JB!98
AG
Tom Doniphon said:

3)
https://resizing.flixster.com/vzGgKZTPXCX6LM6XaAsEwNivVK0=/300x300/v2/
Such a damn good movie. I watch it every time it pops up. The original isn't bad either.

I don't really know Denzel's politics, but he has been in some great movies and is a hell of an actor.
Tom Doniphon
"I regret trifling with married women. I'm thoroughly ashamed at cheating at cards. I deplore my occasional departures from the truth. Forgive me for taking your name in vain, my Saturday drunkenness, my Sunday sloth. Above all, forgive me for the men I've killed in anger..... and those I am about to."
AGinHI
AG
Tom Doniphon said:

"I regret trifling with married women. I'm thoroughly ashamed at cheating at cards. I deplore my occasional departures from the truth. Forgive me for taking your name in vain, my Saturday drunkenness, my Sunday sloth. Above all, forgive me for the men I've killed in anger..... and those I am about to."
Tom Doniphon
Tom Doniphon
not hedge
They are still far right in religion and race
JB!98
AG
Tom Doniphon said:

subscribe Verify your student status
See Subscription Benefits
Trial only available to users who have never subscribed or participated in a previous trial.