9/11 Pentagon Attack Question

27,244 Views | 623 Replies | Last: 1 yr ago by PA24
titan
How long do you want to ignore this user?
S

Speaking of those calls, one of the most unsettling was from one of the twin tower planes-- forget which one, where the woman says the parting farewells, sad, etc, you would expect, but then very much under her breath, adds" "It's a Frame."

Its spooky even now to listen to it, and one of those datum points call a `wall fact'--- meaning any who dismiss it are being too glib by far. The kind of fact that must be considered. Whatever it may mean.
Duckhook
AG
titan said:

Speaking of those calls, one of the most unsettling was from one of the twin tower planes-- forget which one, where the woman says the parting farewells, sad, etc, you would expect, but then very much under her breath, adds" "It's a Frame."

Its spooky even now to listen to it, and one of those datum points call a `wall fact'--- meaning any who dismiss it are being too glib by far. The kind of fact that must be considered. Whatever it may mean.

I've never heard of this or seen it discussed. You have a link?
BigRobSA
titan said:

BigRobSA said:

Had a friend that was late to a meeting at the Pentagon. He was stuck on traffic when the plane flew overhead. There are pictures of debris and other videos and eyewitness accounts. Anyone questioning the facts is an abject moron.
What should also be added is that while you inevitably have some suggest some of that debris was "planted", to the keen eye, the bits are visible in-situ in the real-time footage when it is 9/11 still on some of the more distant TV footage that just captured on VHS. So its there from the start.

Did your friend happen to mention anything unusual about the plane, whether one engine was trailing smoke/streamer?

Honestly I don't remember that much detail, just his "Wtf!?" thought process before KABOOM!!!!
Old McDonald
our government has a long history of screw-ups, mistakes, and outright evil, but that doesn't mean every bad thing that happens in our country has to be an elaborate plot or conspiracy of their doing
titan
S
Duckhook said:

titan said:

Its creepy as hell. Its actually in that some 30 page long TAg thread you linked on the first page. Its within the video that the poster Snowdog090 tried to draw attention to. If can find which flight it is, will mention it. But it made it into general recognition. I think even Napolitano talked about it.
RWWilson
I am still waiting for the first conspiracy theorist to come up with a detailed, complete summary of the alleged plot -- not the bits and pieces, but the whole story, put together -- that would not make any fifth grader anywhere burst out in convulsive laughter. I'm pleased to see that most of low IQ conspiracy theorists don't have an AgTag. It gives me hope Aggies are still of above-average intelligence.
Stat Monitor Repairman
Quote:

That's a 757? Probably the best flying ever. You know how difficult that would be?
This is also where I get hung up on all this.

I don't know **** about flying, but that seems like extremely difficult maneuver in a 757.

I don't see where you get anywhere that low with out crashing first.

It was a 100% direct hit.

With no formal training, no practice runs,

This is like some HS player throwing a no hitter in the World Series.
CanyonAg77
AG
I don't know what idiot thought I was joking about how easy it is to fly the plane, and got my post deleted.

I'm 100% serious. All you people acting like this is some amazing feat of airmanship are talking out of your butt.

Trained pilots (they did have training) flying a modern aircraft into a building that covers 34 acres, isn't exactly Chuck Yeager breaking the sound barrier
Duckhook
AG
Stat Monitor Repairman said:

Quote:

That's a 757? Probably the best flying ever. You know how difficult that would be?
This is also where I get hung up on all this.

I don't know **** about flying, but that seems like extremely difficult maneuver in a 757.

I don't see where you get anywhere that low with out crashing first.

It was a 100% direct hit.

With no formal training, no practice runs,

This is like some HS player throwing a no hitter in the World Series.

Actually, getting that low and crashing at the same time is achievable. Getting low and successfully landing on a runway is harder.
Noblemen06
AG
CanyonAg77 said:

I don't know what idiot thought I was joking about how easy it is to fly the plane, and got my post deleted.

I'm 100% serious. All you people acting like this is some amazing feat of airmanship are talking out of your butt.

Trained pilots (they did have training) flying a modern aircraft into a building that covers 34 acres, isn't exactly Chuck Yeager breaking the sound barrier
I laughed, but not at you - at the obvious truth of your statement that is lost on a conspiracy nut that thinks it is a smoking gun. Don't have to have a PPL to understand your point.

Weird to delete what you wrote (which was innocuous).
GAC06
AG
Landing a 757 takes training. Crashing one into a huge building is incredibly easy. Canyon is right.
TxTarpon
After the plane hit the Pentagon debris fell on the parking lot.
NBA player David Robinson said his sister was working at the Pentagon and her car was totaled by debris.
JJxvi
AG
2001 seems like a very short time ago, short enough that I often imagine memories from that as if it was the same modern word as today, but in many ways its kinda the distant past in terms of technology. Television was not even HD back then, so even decently high quality video for the time looks truly awful when you watch it today. It also wasnt possible to like have around a bunch of pocket sized computers, with unlimited solid state memory to save gigs and gigs of digital images. What we think of as video, cameras, surveillance, and alarm systems from todays perspective were rudimentary then. A surveillance camera just took ****ty low quality low frame rate video because storage wasnt infinite and we couldnt just beam data around. If you watched the ****ty SD news programs of the time you would inevitably be asked "if you recognize this person call" about some gas station vid where a guy with a face made of three pixels moved like five feet between the three frames of video you saw.
agracer
AG
CanyonAg77 said:

One of the things the conspiracy nuts like to point out is the crazy, erratic flight path that Flight 77 took before it hit the pentagon. The flight path that not even the best pilot could follow but this low IQ terrorist who failed flight school was able to fly that 757 like Maverick. What they ignore is the flight path was so erratic and crazy because the terrorist was barely in control of the plane and just reacting to what was going on. It was not skill, it was dumb luck he even hit the pentagon to begin with (let alone find it).

If you've ever flown and instrument approach and suddenly start chasing the needles your path will look the same. My uncle got me into a Navy t-34 simulator in Corpus a long time ago and had me do an instrument approach. I got about 1/2 mile from the runway and was off a little bit and suddenly I was chasing the needles all over the place and the flight path was a zig zag mess and I crashed the plane...
JJxvi
AG
Duckhook said:

titan said:

Its an air call from flight attendants. You can hear another flight attendant calming and encouraging her in the backgroud during the call which is interpreted as her whispering secretly or alternatively as the shadow men telling her what to say before they executed her or whatever. "Its a frame" at the end is that person in the background saying "you did great"
RWWilson
JJxvi said:

Duckhook said:

titan said:

Its an air call from flight attendants. You can hear another flight attendant calming and encouraging her in the backgroud during the call which is interpreted as her whispering secretly or alternatively as the shadow men telling her what to say before they executed her or whatever. "Its a frame" at the end is that person in the background saying "you did great"
No, it was a flight attendant who had figured out in minutes what the conspiracy theorists have not even been able to theorize in 20 years.
AgBandsman
AG
BigRobSA said:

Had a friend that was late to a meeting at the Pentagon. He was stuck on traffic when the plane flew overhead. There are pictures of debris and other videos and eyewitness accounts. Anyone questioning the facts is an abject moron.
just because you can confirm through a direct friend DOES NOT mean we can't ask questions. The government has proven countless times that they can't be trusted. Questioning them should be the norm now. Just about everything that is covered up comes with the caveat that the cameras were off or under maintenance. Thank you for confirming the plane crash.
AgBandsman
AG
Wow, the amount of people on here blindly trusting our government is insane. There's nothing wrong with questioning and it isn't a sign of low IQ.
redcrayon
AG
AgBandsman said:

Wow, the amount of people on here blindly trusting our government is insane. There's nothing wrong with questioning and it isn't a sign of low IQ.
Exactly what do you question about the Pentagon and 9/11?
Agasaurus Tex
AG
Just when I thought it wasn't possible to be dumber than a rock...
redcrayon
AG
Agasaurus Tex said:

Did you read the last 9/11 conspiracy thread?
2%er/New Army
AgBandsman said:

Yes, it is. Lol. Very low IQ
Stat Monitor Repairman
agracer said:

CanyonAg77 said:

One of the things the conspiracy nuts like to point out is the crazy, erratic flight path that Flight 77 took before it hit the pentagon. The flight path that not even the best pilot could follow but this low IQ terrorist who failed flight school was able to fly that 757 like Maverick. What they ignore is the flight path was so erratic and crazy because the terrorist was barely in control of the plane and just reacting to what was going on. It was not skill, it was dumb luck he even hit the pentagon to begin with (let alone find it).

If you've ever flown and instrument approach and suddenly start chasing the needles your path will look the same. My uncle got me into a Navy t-34 simulator in Corpus a long time ago and had me do an instrument approach. I got about 1/2 mile from the runway and was off a little bit and suddenly I was chasing the needles all over the place and the flight path was a zig zag mess and I crashed the plane...
I respect what Canyon and the rest are saying with how it's achievable.

But this is the other side of the coin on this deal.

How do you calculate the probability that the pilot was able to pull this off and get a direct hit on the side of the building just above ground level.

We ain't talking about an experienced pilot here with a ton of hours.

Dude flying like a bat out of hell then all of a sudden regains composure and gets a direct hit like he's flying in Top Gun 2.

Nevertheless, it doesn't sit right. That's all I'm saying.
redcrayon
AG

agracer said:

CanyonAg77 said:

How do you calculate the probability that the pilot was able to pull this off and get a direct hit on the side of the building just above ground level.

Dude flying like a bat out of hell then all of a sudden regains composure and gets a direct hit like he's flying in Top Gun 2.

So, what do you think happened? Multiple witnesses saw the plane hit the Pentagon.
Duckhook
AG
redcrayon said:

agracer said:

CanyonAg77 said:

So, what do you think happened? Multiple witnesses saw the plane hit the Pentagon.

As always, the 9/11 Truther will not have any type of logical explanation for what happened. It's always "I'm just asking questions". The answers to which are never satisfactory.
Glenlivet
AG
Why don't you ask Mark Dodge who was there that morning??
Stat Monitor Repairman
redcrayon said:

agracer said:

CanyonAg77 said:

I don't know. I don't have a viable theory. At the end of the day it seems like there was more to it though.

Gas station video footage hurts more than it helps though, IMO.

Is that the best we can do under the circumstances?

It's a certainty that some other footage exist. Why can't we see it?

And if we can't see it for some specific reason ... what is that reason?
Kenneth_2003
AG
Agasaurus Tex said:

As a geologist, I find comparing 9/11 truthers to a rock to be incredibly insulting to the rock.
TXAggie2011
AG
43rd Street Posse said:

Jason C. said:

There is this video

That's a 757? Probably the best flying ever. You know how difficult that would be? Allah was amazing that day.

I wish there was better footage out there. After thinking about how our government agencies have been caught red handed colluding with certain tech companies to rig/influence an election, as well as other more barbaric atrocities, I just don't know what to believe anymore.

I think I'm like 90% certain it was a huge 757 and there must be some reason beyond my understanding that it looks like a tiny missile.

The Pentagon is pretty big, and 757 might not be as "huge" as you think
RWWilson
Duckhook said:

redcrayon said:

agracer said:

CanyonAg77 said:

As always, the 9/11 Truther will not have any type of logical explanation for what happened. It's always "I'm just asking questions". The answers to which are never satisfactory.
Do not engage them. You expect logic and reason, two traits the truthers tend to completely lack.
torrid
AG
Jason C. said:

There is this video

Obviously I'm not going to buy into any truther nonsense, but even by 2001 standards that isn't a very convincing video. Not at one frame/second. I'm sure it was more than adequate for its intended purpose at the time, monitoring the entrance to a parking lot. I'm just saying it isn't going to convince someone really far down a rabbit hole.
redcrayon
AG

redcrayon said:

agracer said:

CanyonAg77 said:

I don't know. I don't have a viable theory. At the end of the day it seems like there was more to it though.

Gas station video footage hurts more than it helps though, IMO.

Is that the best we can do under the circumstances?

It's a certainty that some other footage exist. Why can't we see it?

And if we can't see it for some specific reason ... what is that reason?
Many eyewitnesses (my landlord was one) video, debris, etc. But it's not enough. Maybe you just want there to be more to it.
redcrayon
AG
torrid said:

Jason C. said:

There is this video

Obviously I'm not going to buy into any truther nonsense, but even by 2001 standards that isn't a very convincing video. Not at one frame/second. I'm sure it was more than adequate for its intended purpose at the time, monitoring the entrance to a parking lot. I'm just saying it isn't going to convince someone really far down a rabbit hole.

Nothing will.
J. Walter Weatherman
Duckhook said:

redcrayon said:

agracer said:

CanyonAg77 said:

They also refuse to provide any alternative theory of what actually happened because they know anything they come up with will be too hilariously and insanely unrealistic. So they'll just leave it as "I don't know what happened but I don't trust the story, etc."
Eliminatus
AG
Gotta out crazy, the crazy!

Though to be fair, there are things that happened on that day that the official story does not cover fully. Yes, the planes flew into buildings. Yes, they brought them down. But there is nuance in a lot of the details in and around those facts that don't have satisfactory explanations in my eyes. Not enough to truly care or spin theories to extremes but still. Questions exist.

subscribe Verify your student status
See Subscription Benefits
Trial only available to users who have never subscribed or participated in a previous trial.