TWITTER FILES: PART 7

8,180 Views | 88 Replies | Last: 1 yr ago by EskimoJoe
FCBlitz
How long do you want to ignore this user?
aezmvp said:

I hate they way they're putting this stuff up. Also the narrative and supporting docs are pretty meh. Yes it's confirming things we all knew happened but the way this is happening just isn't going to make a dent.

So denial, disengagement and la la la la la'ing is the appropriate way to deal with this?
MouthBQ98
AG
They'd been tipped what was coming…by the FBI. This was no hypothetical exercise.
pacecar02
pacecar02
MouthBQ98 said:

They'd been tipped what was coming…by the FBI. This was no hypothetical exercise.
We're being played the same way the CIA screws with Central and South American countries
richardag
pacecar02

richardag
A war room for former FBI agents within Twitter, holy ****, these miscreants declared war on the U.S. by forcing censorship of anything concerning Hunter Biden's laptop and the extremely damning information it contained.

Sad the bureaucracies have become so totalitarian.
Among the latter, under pretence of governing they have divided their nations into two classes, wolves and sheep.”
Thomas Jefferson, Letter to Edward Carrington, January 16, 1787
pacecar02
richardag said:

Sad the bureaucracies have become so totalitarian.
And for that reason they cannot be saved

They need to disbanded and their responsibilities spread throughout the US, outside of Washington DC. In municipalities of less than 1,000,000 people.
FriscoKid
AG
Baker should at least have his security clearance stripped from him. Can congress do that by itself somehow?
pacecar02

pacecar02

TomFoolery
AG
How pathetic this happened and how depressing nothing with happen in way of consequences.
pacecar02

Tailgate88
AG
Front page of Fox News, fwiw ...

https://www.foxnews.com/media/twitter-files-part-7-fbi-doj-discredited-information-about-hunter-bidens-foreign-business-dealings
pacecar02
pacecar02
bigblock
Someone needs to brings these ****ers down.
Aggieland Proud
AG
CORRUPTION!

and as Eddie Chiles used to say I'm mad as h$ll!!

The new R Congress better do something if they ever want me to vote R again.
pacecar02
bigblock said:

I really don't know how other than to bring the institutions down

Everyone gets a slap on the wrist when tried in DC

Someone asked about trying them in Texas, i'm down, I just don't know if that would stick.

For sure they would fight venue.
pacecar02
Best case scenario they recommend charges to the DOJ......then what?

Like Holder holding himself in contempt, big whoop
titan
S

To nothing in particular, consider these in backdrop when next hearing what you are told China and Russia or anyone else is doing. Just be wary.
DallasAg 94
pacecar02 said:

bigblock said:

I really don't know how other than to bring the institutions down

Everyone gets a slap on the wrist when tried in DC

Someone asked about trying them in Texas, i'm down, I just don't know if that would stick.

For sure they would fight venue.
We tried that when Trump was elected. John Kerry and other Democrats just created a Shadow Gov that went behind Trump and negotiated on behalf of the next Democrat Administration.

Democrats spent months trying to de-legitimize the election and then impeached Trump twice to discredit him. Sending the message to leaders foreign and domestic that it was only a matter of time until Democrats regained control.
aggiehawg
AG
pacecar02 said:

Best case scenario they recommend charges to the DOJ......then what?

Like Holder holding himself in contempt, big whoop
There's already a Special Counsel for this matter. Garland should hand off whatever he gets from the committee to Smith.
titan
S

Yep. That seems to be exactly what happened.

It also has retroactive implications and explains some things. Now have no doubt the alphabets lied to George W's very face about wmds. The President was simply misled.
pacecar02
Sure, but like with Mueller(or the lackeys he had as council), he almost looked at nothing other than fact patterns that may have incriminated Trump or Trump associates, I see no reason to believe Smith would be any different.

Maroon Dawn
AG
Jason C. said:

akm91 said:

The federal bureacracies need to be gutted

Wonder if they had some inkling Trump was planning something like this and that's why they went full tilt?

At this point, they KNOW that any new GOP president MUST fire them and purge their agencies of all management position and higher Dem appointees because that president KNOWs they will spend his time in office fighting him and sabotaging him

That means their survival is now tied to illegally interfering in elections to preserve the candidate of the party they are loyal to.

We've reached 3rd world banana republic status
H2Ag
AG
Elvis Chan needs an arrest from a virginia LE swat team if he steps foot in that state for election interference!
titan
S

If you are saying it means they won't allow a non-corrupt President to take over in 2025 you may be right.
fka ftc
There have been some major criminal referrals to report on. Not sure why anyone is discussing this Twitter nonsense.
Ag87H2O
AG
The Republican Congress needs to gut the FBI budget and refuse to pass any Continuing Resolutions until heads roll and a special investigator is appointed to deal specifically with the laptop issue and everything associated with it.
Al Bula
AG
There's no doubt in my mind that Hunter is now a mossad asset through his adopted wife. Once Israel found out how much money he could money he could create with the support of the big guy, Cohen glommed unto Hunter to keep his nose clean and get him under control.
fka ftc
David Happymountain said:

There's no doubt in my mind that Hunter is now a mossad asset through his adopted wife. Once Israel found out how much money he could money he could create with the support of the big guy, Cohen glommed unto Hunter to keep his nose clean and get him under control.
I think Mr Happymountain has spent too much time with Captain Hippylettuce.
VaultingChemist
AG
I am still wondering how the MSM can refuse to report on the greatest threat to our democracy in a generation.

How much have the FBI and other government agencies been paying them to not report the facts?
RGLAG85
AG
fka ftc said:

There have been some major criminal referrals to report on. Not sure why anyone is discussing this Twitter nonsense.
Willful, evil ignorance at its finest.
Ag87H2O
AG
VaultingChemist said:

I am still wondering how the MSM can refuse to report on the greatest threat to our democracy in a generation.

How much have the FBI and other government agencies been paying them to not report the facts?
It's worse than that. Twitter was paying them so the FBI could tell them which post's to delete/filter. The FBI needed to be sure they had some of their people on the inside to make sure their instructions were followed to a T.

Cheap and effective way of undermining an election. The fix was in and Twitter paid for it.
Page 2 of 3

subscribe Verify your student status
See Subscription Benefits
Trial only available to users who have never subscribed or participated in a previous trial.