TWITTER FILES: PART 7

8,178 Views | 88 Replies | Last: 1 yr ago by EskimoJoe
1872walker
How long do you want to ignore this user?
FTAG 2000
AG
David Happymountain said:

There's no doubt in my mind that Hunter is now a mossad asset through his adopted wife. Once Israel found out how much money he could money he could create with the support of the big guy, Cohen glommed unto Hunter to keep his nose clean and get him under control.
You misspelled China.
Some Junkie Cosmonaut
AG
1872walker said:

Charlatans.
Señor Chang
AG
Ag87H2O said:

VaultingChemist said:

I am still wondering how the MSM can refuse to report on the greatest threat to our democracy in a generation.

How much have the FBI and other government agencies been paying them to not report the facts?
It's worse than that. Twitter was paying them so the FBI could tell them which post's to delete/filter. The FBI needed to be sure they had some of their people on the inside to make sure their instructions were followed to a T.

Cheap and effective way of undermining an election. The fix was in and Twitter paid for it.
I read it as the FBI was paying Twitter
Fireman
AG
Wake me when someone goes to jail, or hell even a perp-walk at this point.
Ag In Ok
AG
Agreed. Not to be aired out in congress unless changes will be made at the fbi. All other findings need to involve charges, grand juries, trials, etc. I'm tired of watching congress act like judge Wapner or judge Judy.
HumpitPuryear
AG
Señor Chang said:

Ag87H2O said:

VaultingChemist said:

I am still wondering how the MSM can refuse to report on the greatest threat to our democracy in a generation.

How much have the FBI and other government agencies been paying them to not report the facts?
It's worse than that. Twitter was paying them so the FBI could tell them which post's to delete/filter. The FBI needed to be sure they had some of their people on the inside to make sure their instructions were followed to a T.

Cheap and effective way of undermining an election. The fix was in and Twitter paid for it.
I read it as the FBI was paying Twitter

I read it as the taxpayers were paying Twitter.
PA24
AG
Anyone notice some of the most active posters, especially, all things against Trump, don't post on these twitter drop threads.

Why is that?

pacecar02
I wish they would view these things beyond the lens of orange man bad

For some, the ends justify the means e.g. Sam Harris
SMM48
AG
Dirty mofos
GAC06
AG
So once again, they did pretty much exactly what we thought they did, and the rest of tech and media other than Twitter are still doing.
Rockdoc
AG
PA24 said:

Anyone notice some of the most active posters, especially, all things against Trump, don't post on these twitter drop threads.

Why is that?

Because it's impossible for them to defend and they know the truth.
GAC06
AG
Plenty of conservatives suspected this and are incensed over it but also recognize Trump is election poison. But let's stay on topic.
Rockdoc
AG
The problem is the word is not getting out, at least to half the country. Something tangible has to happen to the wrong doers before anything will turn around.
titan
S

But that also includes recognizing that by proxy, on things like leaving the border wide open, it helps prove the point this is an invalid regime, and its Manchurian Candidate actions consistent with how it came to be installed.
Rockdoc
AG
The liberal machine marches on as we speak. Seems not a punch has landed.
captkirk
AG
captkirk
AG

EskimoJoe
pacecar02 said:

richardag said:

Sad the bureaucracies have become so totalitarian.
And for that reason they cannot be saved

They need to disbanded and their responsibilities spread throughout the US, outside of Washington DC. In municipalities of less than 1,000,000 people.

places like Fargo, ND. Grand Island, NE. DesMoines IA.

Burn it all down and start over.

subscribe Verify your student status
See Subscription Benefits
Trial only available to users who have never subscribed or participated in a previous trial.