Biden wants to ban all semiautomatic weapons.

11,103 Views | 116 Replies | Last: 1 yr ago by TxTarpon
Teslag
How long do you want to ignore this user?
AG
But surely they'll leave that one guy's Tikka's alone since he blindly supported them?

Right?
Tom_Fox
PanzerAggie06 said:

Joe said the quiet part out loud. This has never been, and never will be, just about semi automatic rifles. The left WILL NEVER STOP until they have all guns.

Hence why there should never be compromise in this issue and continue to push the pendulum back utilizing the conservative Supreme Court.

This is the way. Belt feds for everyone in time square for New Year's Eve!
DannyDuberstein
AG
There are 400 million firearms in the US. Even if you wanted to blatantly ignore the God given rights protected by the Constitution, basic logic would tell you that laws like this will only protect real criminals. They'll have access to whatever they are motivated to get while law-abiders become easy prey
ttha_aggie_09
AG
And a group of unarmed folks, including a shaman in a buffalo hat, almost overthrew the government. Imagine what armed folks could do…. And that is why they're going after guns
Slicer97
AG
DrEvazanPhD said:

BigRobSA said:

"shall not be infringed"

Also, if there is no rationale, why does his SS detail use them and not old six shooters?

Why not use double barrel shotguns they can fire in the air?

Because you can't hit progressive leftists that way. Unless they're falling from helicopters. Then you don't need to shoot them. Unless it's just for funsies.
YouBet
AG
DannyDuberstein said:

There are 400 million firearms in the US. Even if you wanted to blatantly ignore the God given rights protected by the Constitution, basic logic would tell you that laws like this will only protect real criminals. They'll have access to whatever they are motivated to get while law-abiders become easy prey

Should make it a goal to get another 200 million on top of that.
MaroonStain
AG
Another Obama 3.0 motive...
DannyDuberstein
AG
YouBet said:

DannyDuberstein said:

I'm tryin, Ringo
SunrayAg
AG
DannyDuberstein said:

YouBet said:

DannyDuberstein said:

I'm tryin, Ringo

In honor of FJB, I will strive to purchase another semi automatic firearm next week.

Darn, now I have to go gun shopping and figure out which one I want…
bam02
AG
Anyone could walk into a gun-free zone (especially a school) and slaughter dozens with two revolvers and a couple pockets full of shells. Easy.

This is a new problem. Guns are not new.
Muktheduck
DannyDuberstein said:

Worse than that. It would protect government brown shirts who want to come after you for your political opinions
nortex97
AG
SunrayAg said:

DannyDuberstein said:

YouBet said:

DannyDuberstein said:

I'm tryin, Ringo

In honor of FJB, I will strive to purchase another semi automatic firearm next week.

Are you doing that just to try to help gun companies make money?
TxAgPreacher
S
I'll never turn in a gun. Ever.
jt2hunt
AG
No *****
buzzardb267
AG
My wife wanted a fancy, smancy adjustable bed for Christmas. She insisted I buy something of comparable worth for myself, I can't get a Corvette for that, so off to the gun store I go! Or to the outdoors board....
Daddy-O5
AG
SunrayAg said:

DannyDuberstein said:

YouBet said:

DannyDuberstein said:

I'm tryin, Ringo

Black Friday tomorrow should provide us with lots of affordable options.
CanyonAg77
AG
He doesn't have the brainpower to know what a semiauto is.

Sure as hell doesn't have the votes
Garrelli 5000
AG
Fort Knox gets delivered next week. Soon to follow will be my late fathers significant gun collection I've inherited.

FJB.
Take the trash out staff.
blacksox
Funky Winkerbean said:

It's scary to think about how bad off we'd be without guns.

Like no school shootings? Or what are you talking about?
Señor Chang
AG
blacksox said:

Funky Winkerbean said:

And there are no drug overdoses since drugs were banned.
Tony Franklins Other Shoe
AG
Señor Chang said:

blacksox said:

Funky Winkerbean said:

And there are no drug overdoses since drugs were banned.

Is DUI against the law? That might be a good start too to save some needless deaths.

Person Not Capable of Pregnancy
CStewTAMU
AG
Does this idiot not realize that the vast majority of all guns sold are semi auto? Pretty much all handguns are semi auto and the ones that aren't (revolvers) shoot just like a semi auto.
hbtheduce
AG
blacksox said:

Funky Winkerbean said:

The tragedy of rare school shootings is preferable to a disarmed society ruled by tyrants. Too bad.
43rd Street Posse
Funky Winkerbean said:

This. We've seen what happened in the most heavily armed country in the world. Imagine if that wasn't the case.
PanzerAggie06
AG
Tom_Fox said:

PanzerAggie06 said:

Joe said the quiet part out loud. This has never been, and never will be, just about semi automatic rifles. The left WILL NEVER STOP until they have all guns.

Hence why there should never be compromise in this issue and continue to push the pendulum back utilizing the conservative Supreme Court.

This is the way. Belt feds for everyone in time square for New Year's Eve!
I have many friends who are quite liberal and we have, on numerous occasions, discussed the ins and outs of gun control. My message to them is always the same. Conservatives are extremely skeptical, to the extreme, when libs claim they just want to limit access to semi automatic weapons as they fully understand that if conservatives compromise on semi automatic rifles on a Friday the Democratic politicians on Monday will state, "now lets discuss hand guns".

And I have yet to come across an honest liberal who denies this. They will never stop using the gun issue. It is, in their minds, to valuable an issue in gaining votes to ever let go of.
Artimus Gordon
Hell it would be better to ban Biden. America is being held hostage by abject idiocy and incompetence.
Fightin_Aggie
AG
BigRobSA said:

"shall not be infringed"

Also, if there is no rationale, why does his SS detail use them and not old six shooters?
Wouldn't 6 shooters still be semi auto?

SS should use good old fashioned flint locks
The world needs mean tweets

My Pronouns Ultra and MAGA

Trump 2024
deddog
AG
blacksox said:

Funky Winkerbean said:

They'll be replaced with school beheadings.
And democrats will continue to use dead kids as political props
Ghost of Bisbee
AG
What's the problem with banning semiautos
-Ben There/R.C.
Funky Winkerbean
AG
Ghost of Bisbee said:

It's unconstitutional.
It is so easy to be wrong—and to persist in being wrong—when the costs of being wrong are paid by others.
Thomas Sowell
Funky Winkerbean
AG
blacksox said:

Funky Winkerbean said:

Like more school shootings, more murders, more theft, more unrest, less effective police force, and a general decay of society.
It is so easy to be wrong—and to persist in being wrong—when the costs of being wrong are paid by others.
Thomas Sowell
nortex97
AG
Ghost of Bisbee said:

Nothing, if it is done as part of a constitutional amendment, also repealing/replacing the 2nd amendment.

Shoefly!
AG
Funky Winkerbean said:

Ghost of Bisbee said:

It's unconstitutional.

But, but the fathers' were referring to flintlock's and blunderbuss's. The father's never foresaw those scary black assaulting rifles.
Tony Franklins Other Shoe
AG
CStewTAMU said:

Does this idiot not realize that the vast majority of all guns sold are semi auto? Pretty much all handguns are semi auto and the ones that aren't (revolvers) shoot just like a semi auto.
They realize it. They just don't care because they know the media and the sheeple will blindly follow in lockstep. It's not about truth or proper definitions.

Person Not Capable of Pregnancy
JohnLA762
AG
TxAgPreacher said:

I'll never turn in a gun. Ever.

subscribe Verify your student status
See Subscription Benefits
Trial only available to users who have never subscribed or participated in a previous trial.