Biden wants to ban all semiautomatic weapons.

11,088 Views | 116 Replies | Last: 1 yr ago by TxTarpon
nortex97
How long do you want to ignore this user?
AG
mjschiller
AG
Further proof that he is senile.
mjschiller
AG
Biden just carry out what his commie puppet master, ob, is telling him to say.
Burnsey
AG
Manhattan said:

Quote:

For the sake of argument, let's take the Left's position to its logical extreme and say that all private ownership of all firearms is now banned, and that the production, importation, sale and possession of ammunition for the millions of guns currently privately owned is banned as well, rendering them unusable once existing stocks of ammunition are either consumed or confiscated.

For the sake of argument, let's say the sale of guns was completely banned, but you could pass them down to your kids. (I'm for more restrictions on buying but not this much) Everyone who has guns gets to keep them.

Would that affect our ability to fight a tyrannical government? We already have a gun for everyone….

You're suggesting that the Congress pass laws banning the sale of guns, but we're all supposed to be OK with it because we get to keep our guns?

I don't know if you're stupid, you're trolling, or you think everyone else is so stupid to the point that they don't remember the Obamacare scam when the Ds told everybody ACA was the new law but it was Ok and they would keep their doctor.
jnathan10
AG
It's crazy how we have a thread literally right under this covering a government regime literally firing away at an unarmed populace to try and quell protests while posters here are questioning why citizens would ever need a better means to defend themselves. That's rich.

It only took 50 years in this case to go from "the government will protect us" to "how do we defend ourselves against our government that's shooting at us."

Iran Massacre Is On
IslanderAg04
Slicer97 said:

Why do your answers always involve more federal government control and why do you hate liberty so much?

Because they're a progressive democrat. They inherently believe in more government and less in individual liberty.
fredfredunderscorefred
If continuing to perpetuate systemic racism and keep black people perpetual "victims" in the name of diversity is a social redeeming value, then I think a gottdamn semiautomatic weapon (long or handgun) that might prevent tyrannical control by the dem party (their goal) (or any other purpose I damn well feel like that doesn't infringe on someone else's rights)has a social redeeming value also. We need to push back the other way.
nortex97
AG

Here is a semi-automatic weapon, pictured as held by the drug addict who bought it illegally, before throwing it away in a public trash bin (dumpster), by another Biden (Hallie).

Does Brandon's earpiece just want to disarm the Biden family? Did both Hunter and Joe really 'never recover from' that incident? BTW, no idea how a sentient adult in America could label that a 'revolver' repeatedly, but then again, if anyone could be so confused it would have to be a journalist.
harleyds2
AG
there should be a ban for posting that photo of the addict
TheHulkster
AG
You're not going to believe this, but the naked crackhead has poor trigger discipline.
nortex97
AG
On reflection, though it was just the part that was sanitized by the NYP, I agree with you, so I edited the image down further. A lot of pictures of the Biden's that are out there on the interwebs are probably ban-worthy.
TxTarpon
Please never post Hunter Biden nudes again.

subscribe Verify your student status
See Subscription Benefits
Trial only available to users who have never subscribed or participated in a previous trial.