Election Fraud

12,768 Views | 235 Replies | Last: 1 yr ago by Whistle Pig
McKinney Ag69
How long do you want to ignore this user?
AG
So people can commit election fraud (AZ and NV) which is a felony but if you accuse them of it, you are an outcast and a pariah and you go to jail. This is not a free republic anymore. Change my mind.

I hope you're happy resident libs.

LoudestWHOOP!
AG
Sorry, but I can't change your mind.
We live in a clown world and many clowns have already shown themselves to support the clown world.
MouthBQ98
AG
Need hard evidence, not just conjecture from improbable polling results.
Bocephus
AG
MouthBQ98 said:

Is an 80 percent win rate not evidence?
TAMU ‘98 Ole Miss ‘21
Jeeper79
AG
MouthBQ98 said:

Not even that improbable. Just unwilling to admit it.
PatriotAg02
AG
Hoping this is related to the Trump 'announcement' tonight.
Fitch
AG
Tired of baseless claims of fraud.

That is all.
McKinney Ag69
AG
MouthBQ98 said:

You're telling me a clown like Hobbs won over Kari Lake who is polished and had a great platform legitimately?

Hobbs oversaw the election process instead of recusing herself. I can't think of a bigger conflict of interest.
GeorgiAg
AG
Explain Kemp winning easily and H. Walker losing slightly and having to go to a runoff. Explain all the other instances of election deniers losing and other Rs winning easily.

Cheating? Or real humans voting or withholding votes from candidates they don't like?

Definitely has to be mastermind super-secret cheating.
GeorgiAg
AG
McKinney Ag69 said:

MouthBQ98 said:

You're telling me a clown like Hobbs won over Kari Lake who is polished and had a great platform legitimately?

Hobbs oversaw the election process instead of recusing herself. I can't think of a bigger conflict of interest.
Secretary of State Kemp did the same when he ran against Abrams the first time, not this election. Of course Abrams complained about cheating then too.

Also, great platform? You mean the "I love Trump and the elections are a fraud" platform? That was a loser nation-wide.
TxTarpon
What a difference.

Mad, Motivated Liberal DemocRATS
  • Ramp up voting registration in their communities (Stacy Abrams)
  • Get in power at the local level to influence elections (Sylvester Turner)
  • Do dirty deeds but since everyone in local govt is (D) nothing happens.(Lina Hidalgo)

Mad, Nonmotivated Conservatives:
  • Post their anger online (here and FB)
  • Garner a few people to file a lawsuit (GOP lawsuit in Harris county)
  • Post online about dropping out to the mountain top retreat with guns and food off the grid (here)

Instead of taking over liberal whack jobs school boards, conservatives home school.
Instead of taking over urban counties where they work (Think Harris, Bexar, Dallas and Travis), conservatives retreat the suburb cities.

You don't get change when you are not in power.
BluHorseShu
AG
McKinney Ag69 said:

So people can commit election fraud (AZ and NV) which is a felony but if you accuse them of it, you are an outcast and a pariah and you go to jail. This is not a free republic anymore. Change my mind.

I hope you're happy resident libs.

I wish AZ had a better Republican candidate for governor, but she was tainted. She could have won had she toned down the crazy. I guess I hadn't see proof of wide spread fraud in that election but I'm sure the "charts and graphs" will be posted soon enough. And, does anyone on F16 really believe they'll change someone else's mind? If anyone is under that false impression then they won't have fun playing 'F16 discussion board".
captkirk
AG
MouthBQ98 said:

Time magazine admitted to it in 2020
captkirk
AG
When you convince yourselves that your political rivals are evil, you can justify any and all means to win at the polls. We need to follow suit
Get Off My Lawn
Democrat policy pursues less secure and uncheck-able elections. They set conditions for cheating to be occur and are now dancing around the obvious.

Just look at the last week on this board: they're gloating about the inability to audit the results and verify the authenticity of results. It's not just the joy of winning some races which they had no business winning - it's has the feel of a t-sip smirking about the ref failing to call a critical PI penalty against them.
Gigem314
AG
BluHorseShu said:

She could have won had she toned down the crazy.
DeSantis won in Florida hammering away at the media and fringe Dem policies just like Lake did. Is he crazy? Or do you just reserve those labels for outspoken females that aren't left of center?
oh no
AG
cheating for communism under the guise of "saving our democracy" is called "fortifying". TIME Magazine said so.

anyone with serous doubts about a system full of control gaps and loopholes and zero transparency and accountability that thinks they deserve a better process if they can't get answers, is an extremist/domestic terrorist/racist/fascist.
Jinx
Kind of amusing that I can't tell which side you're coming from with that. This board spends 90% of its time calling liberals evil and then patting each other on the back.
Stat Monitor Repairman

Bow down before your God.
unmade bed
GeorgiAg said:

McKinney Ag69 said:

MouthBQ98 said:

Secretary of State Kemp did the same when he ran against Abrams the first time, not this election. Of course Abrams complained about cheating then too.

Also, great platform? You mean the "I love Trump and the elections are a fraud" platform? That was a loser nation-wide.

Yep. Abrams lost the first time and cried "cheating." Then she ran again and lost and event worse. It's almost as if crying cheating after election losses turns off all but your "true believer" types. Good luck winning elections (either side) with only your true believer votes.
AGHouston11
AG
oh no said:

cheating for communism under the guise of "saving our democracy" is called "fortifying". TIME Magazine said so.

anyone with serous doubts about a system full of control gaps and loopholes and zero transparency and accountability that thinks they deserve a better process if they can't get answers, is an extremist/domestic terrorist/racist/fascist.

Very well stated !
AGHouston11
AG
unmade bed said:

GeorgiAg said:

McKinney Ag69 said:

MouthBQ98 said:

Yep. Abrams lost the first time and cried "cheating." Then she ran again and lost and event worse. It's almost as if crying cheating after election losses turns off all but your "true believer" types. Good luck winning elections (either side) with only your true believer votes.

Actually she said she had less voted due to VOTER SUPPRESSION- black people were not allowed to vote.
Ag CPA
AG
Quit running unelectable MAGA candidates in purple states.
Lake08
So tired of these pointless threads about cheating. If you ain't cheating, you ain't trying. Either cheat right back or stfu.
oh no
AG
Lake08 said:

So tired of these pointless threads about cheating. If you ain't cheating, you ain't trying. Either cheat right back or stfu.
we don't have the at home electioneering and mail in harvesting opportunities that communists do in the big cities.
oh no
AG
Ag CPA said:

no more candidate excuses when Dems can place brain damaged and senile candidates in offices.
Detmersdislocatedshoulder
does joe biden saying they have the greatest voter fraud apparatus in american history count as evidence?
GeorgiAg
AG
oh no said:

Ag CPA said:

no more candidate excuses when Dems can place brain damaged and senile candidates in offices.
Fetterman v. Oz? Prime example of a hand selected Trump candidate losing an election any "establishment" R would have won easily.

I don't think this helps you argument.
Old McDonald
oh no said:

Ag CPA said:

PA was a republican layup until trump pushed oz through
Showertime at the Bidens

First of all, don't say election fraud unless you can prove election fraud.

Stick to what you can prove. The vote counting process is not transparent and not credible. It would never pass any real world audit test.
GeorgiAg
AG
Detmersdislocatedshoulder said:

does joe biden saying they have the greatest voter fraud apparatus in american history count as evidence?
This is the equivalent of misquoting Trump on the "very fine people on both sides" speech. Sounds good in the abstract but it's not what he meant.
boboguitar
AG
Republican clowns election fraud workflow:

Did we lose?

If yes, fraud.

If no, democrats didn't focus on cheating on that race and it was a completely fair election.
AgGrad99
AG
Bocephus said:

MouthBQ98 said:

Is an 80 percent win rate not evidence?

80% win rate, while losing popular votes. Down ballot wins by conservatives, while losing the Gov or Senate vote in very specific counties.

The math doesnt add up. It bucks every trend since the beginning of elections.

I'll keep saying this, but everyone on both sides should care about this. At some point, it will affect your candidate, even if it didnt in this election.
BG Knocc Out
Zarathustra said:

First of all, don't say election fraud unless you can prove election fraud.

Stick to what you can prove. The vote counting process is not transparent and not credible. It would never pass any real world audit test.
This, we need to focus on how shady it is. "Fraud" falls on deaf ears if you can't prove it. In fact, the left...masters of PR(opaganda)...have weaponized this against us. Coining the term "election denier" and basically painting people as stupid flat earthers in the mind of the left and the overall uninformed general populace.
pdc093
She sums it up for me.....

subscribe Verify your student status
See Subscription Benefits
Trial only available to users who have never subscribed or participated in a previous trial.