Election Fraud

12,868 Views | 235 Replies | Last: 1 yr ago by Whistle Pig
DannyDuberstein
How long do you want to ignore this user?
AG
Any idiot can look at these mail-in and drop box processes and see they are shamefully inadequate

Well, almost any idiot
TxAgPreacher
S
DRocks said:

That's not a thing. But I'm sure you're in favor of the gerrymandering the GOP has done all across the nation?

Come on man - just be honest. Both sides are playing under the same rules and it comes down to message. The GOP message right now sucks. The only message is that the other side is bad. Not a winning message.
No they most certainly are not. Republicans believe ballot harvesting is illegal and unethical, and don't do it at all.

Dems get caught cheating and most of the time nothing happens. They literally got caught in my town in 2020. In Texas they got punished. In swing districts like PA they admitted late ballots that were proven to be illegal after the fact.

Yo'ure the one who is not being honest.

I will concede this. In some districts what they are doing in terms of harvesting is legal, and I think it shouldn't be. That doesn't mean we are playing by the same rules. Dems do things Republicans never will, and that is inherently unfair IMO. The rules are slanted heavily towards the dems, and until we change them GOP stands no chance.
AgBQ-00
AG
You're argument is so FOS it is amazing. The dems in NY were the ones that got slapped down for their gerrymandering. The dems nationally were the ones running on the opponent are evil people and a danger to "our democracy". The dems are the ones that strongly oppose any measure of voting integrity and partake in massive ballot harvesting and mass mail ballots to empty lots, fake addresses etc., etc., etc. Your whole condescending, gaslighting BS is reprehensible. At least own what your party is and stands for. You want single party control in a totalitarian communist state. Eff anyone who supports democrats.
TxAgPreacher
S
DRocks said:

TxAgPreacher said:

DRocks said:

TxAgPreacher said:

DRocks said:

TxAgPreacher said:

DRocks said:

TxAgPreacher said:

DRocks said:

TxAgPreacher said:

DRocks said:

aezmvp said:

DRocks said:

McKinney Ag69 said:

So people can commit election fraud (AZ and NV) which is a felony but if you accuse them of it, you are an outcast and a pariah and you go to jail. This is not a free republic anymore. Change my mind.

I hope you're happy resident libs.

I absolutely love this new movement that says if my person didn't win there's election fraud.

Proof? Oh don't worry about that....we don't need proof... Evidence at all? Oh don't worry about that, we'll concoct some internet conspiracies about a shady bucket of papers or something.

Jeez man it's exhausting.
I can give you first hand accounts of voter interference, forging records, allowing people to vote multiple times under different IDs, etc. in Dallas County in 2008. Sheriffs flat out said Lupe would fire them if they got involved and the DA's office wasn't interested either. Had to get multiple election observers and eventually a Ranger there during early voting in the South Zang courthouse extension.

Tons of violations which added up to 100s of votes influenced or improperly handled or outright fraud (same guy voting 4+ times with different DLs, distinctive tattoo, same clothing, only going to one clerk to check in). You don't think that happens all over? You don't think that in certain areas they aren't getting voter lists improperly to check against? Illegal ballot harvesting caught on camera here in Texas. You think it's just one bad apple abusing a spot in an NGO?

I know it's easy to just dismiss people on a random board. I get that. But I can give you details and info on how it's done because I saw it first hand, saw it happen, reported it, saw that get dismissed because it benefitted the party in charge of Dallas County and this is the personal back yard of John WIley Price.

So it's a thing. It's real and ignoring it is incredibly foolish. There is a reason it's hard to prove because there are so many ways to cheat that won't show up in a missing vote count or extra boxes but look like normal voting... but isn't.
There is zero, I mean ZERO evidence that any voter fraud that occurs is heavier on one side of the isle or the other. The GOP will do themselves a great favor if they finally realize that their message is simply not resonating with the majority of voters.

Hell, even Josh Hawley said so today.
Meanwhile anytime anyone provides you any, you dismiss it out of hand without addressing any of it, and say " NO YOU CHEATED". Typical.
For the billionth time. If there was real, verifiable proof of fraud, it would be prosecuted and we'd know. Short of that it's internet crap.
You have not address any of it for the billionth time that's not an argument. You are dismissing it out of hand, because you cannot address any of it. You are incapable of it, and to cowardly to address any arguments. You just label it as a conspiracy, and say 'see you're dumb'. Meanwhile you cannot provide a single argument.
There's quite literally nothing to address. Put up or shut up. Your people lost. Deal with it and maybe learn a little about the American majority.
Make me. I can say what I want, even if you don't like it, or tell me to shut up.

I gave you a list of things to address and you wont respond to any of it because you can't.

Quote:

2000 Mules is a start. There is tons of it, but not matter what I bring up you will right off.

How about "water leaks" and boxes of ballots at 3AM... nothing suspicious there.

How about glitches in the machines, turning away in person (heavily republican voters), and Hobbs running the election she was running in without removing herself...

You didn't address my argument, that republicans only seem to underperform in swing districts, even with record turn outs, and winning the popular vote by millions.

Enjoy your evening Preach. I wish you the best even though I disagree with your politics. And I hope you find peace that doesn't include assuming there must be fraud if your people don't win. Lots of my people lost and I accept it.
I'm at peace knowing life isn't fair, people cheat, everything isn't a fairy tale here, but in the end God will make it right.

That doesn't stop me from telling the truth and questioning the election. My day to day has nothing to do with politics. I just come here to be informed, and to inform others.

It doesn't matter who the GOP nominates in '24 if we don't change the laws the way Florida did we will lose all the swing states. IT doesn't matter if the Dems literally run a brain dead candidate. They will slow roll the count, and what do you know the dems will win only in the swing districts.
Look friend. The majority of the country (not Texas) feels differently. Just learn to accept that and perhaps learn from it or try and see another point of view.
I have accepted that many disagree with me. I still think they are wrong.

You need to accept that until they stop the slow rolling, and change the election laws many will not accept the results. You need to accept this or we will have political violence down the road. Not by me, but its a warning. Accept it.
Political violence? In the future? Wow - I'm going to avoid your church if you really are a preacher. Don't need your message. You just validated every stereotype against Trumpism.

I'm out. No reason to engage further here.
Don't be nasty. clearly I'm against it, and want to prevent it before it happens.
TxAgPreacher
S
TXAGFAN said:

TxAgPreacher said:

DRocks said:

TxAgPreacher said:

DRocks said:

TxAgPreacher said:

DRocks said:

TxAgPreacher said:

DRocks said:

TxAgPreacher said:

DRocks said:

aezmvp said:

DRocks said:

McKinney Ag69 said:

So people can commit election fraud (AZ and NV) which is a felony but if you accuse them of it, you are an outcast and a pariah and you go to jail. This is not a free republic anymore. Change my mind.

I absolutely love this new movement that says if my person didn't win there's election fraud.

Proof? Oh don't worry about that....we don't need proof... Evidence at all? Oh don't worry about that, we'll concoct some internet conspiracies about a shady bucket of papers or something.

I can give you first hand accounts of voter interference, forging records, allowing people to vote multiple times under different IDs, etc. in Dallas County in 2008. Sheriffs flat out said Lupe would fire them if they got involved and the DA's office wasn't interested either. Had to get multiple election observers and eventually a Ranger there during early voting in the South Zang courthouse extension.

Tons of violations which added up to 100s of votes influenced or improperly handled or outright fraud (same guy voting 4+ times with different DLs, distinctive tattoo, same clothing, only going to one clerk to check in). You don't think that happens all over? You don't think that in certain areas they aren't getting voter lists improperly to check against? Illegal ballot harvesting caught on camera here in Texas. You think it's just one bad apple abusing a spot in an NGO?

I know it's easy to just dismiss people on a random board. I get that. But I can give you details and info on how it's done because I saw it first hand, saw it happen, reported it, saw that get dismissed because it benefitted the party in charge of Dallas County and this is the personal back yard of John WIley Price.

So it's a thing. It's real and ignoring it is incredibly foolish. There is a reason it's hard to prove because there are so many ways to cheat that won't show up in a missing vote count or extra boxes but look like normal voting... but isn't.
There is zero, I mean ZERO evidence that any voter fraud that occurs is heavier on one side of the isle or the other. The GOP will do themselves a great favor if they finally realize that their message is simply not resonating with the majority of voters.

Meanwhile anytime anyone provides you any, you dismiss it out of hand without addressing any of it, and say " NO YOU CHEATED". Typical.
For the billionth time. If there was real, verifiable proof of fraud, it would be prosecuted and we'd know. Short of that it's internet crap.
You have not address any of it for the billionth time that's not an argument. You are dismissing it out of hand, because you cannot address any of it. You are incapable of it, and to cowardly to address any arguments. You just label it as a conspiracy, and say 'see you're dumb'. Meanwhile you cannot provide a single argument.
There's quite literally nothing to address. Put up or shut up. Your people lost. Deal with it and maybe learn a little about the American majority.
Make me. I can say what I want, even if you don't like it, or tell me to shut up.

I gave you a list of things to address and you wont respond to any of it because you can't.

Quote:

2000 Mules is a start. There is tons of it, but not matter what I bring up you will right off.

How about "water leaks" and boxes of ballots at 3AM... nothing suspicious there.

How about glitches in the machines, turning away in person (heavily republican voters), and Hobbs running the election she was running in without removing herself...

You didn't address my argument, that republicans only seem to underperform in swing districts, even with record turn outs, and winning the popular vote by millions.

Enjoy your evening Preach. I wish you the best even though I disagree with your politics. And I hope you find peace that doesn't include assuming there must be fraud if your people don't win. Lots of my people lost and I accept it.
I'm at peace knowing life isn't fair, people cheat, everything isn't a fairy tale here, but in the end God will make it right.

That doesn't stop me from telling the truth and questioning the election. My day to day has nothing to do with politics. I just come here to be informed, and to inform others.

It doesn't matter who the GOP nominates in '24 if we don't change the laws the way Florida did we will lose all the swing states. IT doesn't matter if the Dems literally run a brain dead candidate. They will slow roll the count, and what do you know the dems will win only in the swing districts.
Look friend. The majority of the country (not Texas) feels differently. Just learn to accept that and perhaps learn from it or try and see another point of view.

You need to accept that until they stop the slow rolling, and change the election laws many will not accept the results. You need to accept this or we will have political violence down the road. Not by me, but it's a warning. Accept it.
Lot of itchy trigger fingers over allegations that you can't prove and that the former president couldn't either. You'll have to forgive most of us who don't think people are going to go to war or resort to violence over the ramblings of loser politicians who lost for more obvious reasons than election stealing bogeymen.
I'll respond to you if you ever get the courage to respond to this:
Quote:

CedricBudrivenheimer
S
TxAgPreacher said:

TXAGFAN said:

TxAgPreacher said:

DRocks said:

TxAgPreacher said:

DRocks said:

TxAgPreacher said:

DRocks said:

TxAgPreacher said:

DRocks said:

TxAgPreacher said:

DRocks said:

aezmvp said:

DRocks said:

McKinney Ag69 said:

Quote:

You need to accept that until they stop the slow rolling, and change the election laws many will not accept the results. You need to accept this or we will have political violence down the road. Not by me, but it's a warning. Accept it.
Lot of itchy trigger fingers over allegations that you can't prove and that the former president couldn't either. You'll have to forgive most of us who don't think people are going to go to war or resort to violence over the ramblings of loser politicians who lost for more obvious reasons than election stealing bogeymen.
Quote:

Republicans with no message and Trump as their backbone underperform.
blacksox
TxAgPreacher said:

DRocks said:

TxAgPreacher said:

DRocks said:

aezmvp said:

DRocks said:

McKinney Ag69 said:

I also dismiss it out of hand. That's cause arguing with an election denier is the same as arguing with a 911 truther. "But, but what about tower 7 that fell without getting hit by a plane? Explain that! It was a controlled demolition!"
TXAGFAN
AG
TxAgPreacher said:

TXAGFAN said:

TxAgPreacher said:

DRocks said:

TxAgPreacher said:

DRocks said:

TxAgPreacher said:

DRocks said:

TxAgPreacher said:

DRocks said:

TxAgPreacher said:

DRocks said:

aezmvp said:

DRocks said:

McKinney Ag69 said:

Quote:

Quote:

I already addressed this bolded section, but it also makes NO sense. How are republicans losing any election other than presidential when they win popular vote (which isn't what happened in 2016 or 2020 for Trump either - he lost popular in both and did not receive sufficient electoral college votes in 2020 )? Give me a real example.
TxAgPreacher
S
TXAGFAN said:

TxAgPreacher said:

TXAGFAN said:

TxAgPreacher said:

DRocks said:

TxAgPreacher said:

DRocks said:

TxAgPreacher said:

DRocks said:

TxAgPreacher said:

DRocks said:

TxAgPreacher said:

DRocks said:

aezmvp said:

DRocks said:

McKinney Ag69 said:

Quote:

Quote:

I already addressed this bolded section, but it also makes NO sense. How are republicans losing any election other than presidential when they win popular vote (which isn't what happened in 2016 or 2020 for Trump either - he lost popular in both and did not receive sufficient electoral college votes in 2020 )? Give me a real example.
You didn't address it you just dismissed it out of hand.

They just won the popular vote in the midterms by millions, and yet they only didn't show up supposedly in swing districts? Give me a break. Trends don't work that way. Statistically its so improbable that its impossible. Hawg has broken it down many times on this board. Many vote dumps that come out 90+ percent dems only in swing districts. No group of people vote over 90% one way. It's not possible. They only take forever to count in districts that break heavy for dems. All other counties give results immediately.

You have not addressed any of the others. You don't have a problem with Hobbs running her own election, and refusing to step down?

You don't think that the glitches were suspicious?

You don't think anything fishy has happened particularly in PA, and AZ in the last two elections? then I think you're not being honest.
TXAGFAN
AG
TxAgPreacher said:

TXAGFAN said:

TxAgPreacher said:

TXAGFAN said:

TxAgPreacher said:

DRocks said:

TxAgPreacher said:

DRocks said:

TxAgPreacher said:

DRocks said:

TxAgPreacher said:

DRocks said:

TxAgPreacher said:

DRocks said:

aezmvp said:

DRocks said:

McKinney Ag69 said:

Quote:

Quote:

You didn't address it you just dismissed it out of hand.

They just won the popular vote in the midterms by millions, and yet they only didn't show up supposedly in swing districts? Give me a break. Trends don't work that way. Statistically its so improbable that its impossible. Hawg has broken it down many times on this board. Many vote dumps that come out 90+ percent dems only in swing districts. No group of people vote over 90% one way. It's not possible. They only take forever to count in districts that break heavy for dems. All other counties give results immediately.

You have not addressed any of the others. You don't have a problem with Hobbs running her own election, and refusing to step down?

You don't think that the glitches were suspicious?

You don't think anything fishy has happened particularly in PA, and AZ in the last two elections? then I think you're not being honest.
wtf is a midterm popular vote? I've seriously seen it all. Some of you seem to find a new moral victory every election - land mass, counties won, etc.
TxAgPreacher
S
Yes go ahead, and pretend not to understand.
TXAGFAN
AG
TxAgPreacher said:

What race was the "midterm popular vote" for? I'll wait.

You lost in many, not all, contested elections because of bad candidates and bad platforms.
TxAgPreacher
S
TXAGFAN said:

TxAgPreacher said:

You lost in many, not all, contested elections because of bad candidates and bad platforms.
I'm talking about trends. You know that, and are pretending not to understand.

Fetterman was literally brain dead. Biden isn't far from it. Try again.

Lake as a candidate is indistinguishable from DeSantis to me. Hobbs refused to debate lol.
TXAGFAN
AG
TxAgPreacher said:

TXAGFAN said:

TxAgPreacher said:

Fetterman was literally brain dead. Biden is far from it. Try again.

Lake as a candidate is indistinguishable from DeSantis to me. Hobbs refused to debate lol.
LOL, you lost both those races because of abysmal candidates.

Midterm popular vote is not a trend. Never heard anything so silly, especially from party that can't garner enough votes to win popular vote for the only nationwide election.
TxAgPreacher
S
TXAGFAN said:

TxAgPreacher said:

TXAGFAN said:

TxAgPreacher said:

Fetterman was literally brain dead. Biden is far from it. Try again.

LOL, you lost both those races because of abysmal candidates.
LOL. Until you address these points I'm not with you:

Quote:

You STILL didn't address my argument, that republicans only seem to underperform in swing districts, even with record turn outs, and winning the popular vote by millions. ( you dismissed it out of hand, and are pretending not to understand that trends are a thing)
TXAGFAN
AG
False premise. What's to argue?
TxAgPreacher
S
TXAGFAN said:

Not false. You just are incapable.
TXAGFAN
AG
TxAgPreacher said:

TXAGFAN said:

What do you win for the "midterm popular vote" - still waiting.
TheCurl84
AG
GeorgiAg said:

McKinney Ag69 said:

MouthBQ98 said:

Need hard evidence, not just conjecture from improbable polling results.
You're telling me a clown like Hobbs won over Kari Lake who is polished and had a great platform legitimately?

Hobbs oversaw the election process instead of recusing herself. I can't think of a bigger conflict of interest.
Secretary of State Kemp did the same when he ran against Abrams the first time, not this election. Of course Abrams complained about cheating then too.

Also, great platform? You mean the "I love Trump and the elections are a fraud" platform? That was a loser nation-wide.

I don't think that is a fair or accurate characterization of Lake's platform. She ran on border security and election integrity. The media (and Left) dubbed her an "election denier", which may have worked in the minds of the voters. But her intent was to clean up the election process in that state so that voters could have confidence in its integrity.

Are you contending that 'election integrity' is a losing platform? If that's true, we are in trouble.
TxAgPreacher
S
TXAGFAN said:

TxAgPreacher said:

TXAGFAN said:

Do you understand what a trend is, and how they are generally predictive across the country? Extreme outliers only in swing districts are suspicious. I've explained this many times, but you're pretending not to understand. Its simply dishonest at this point.

• Name one lie from 2000's mules.

• Answer if you find fake "water leaks" at 3AM suspicious
  • answer if you think hobbs should be allowed to oversee her own election
  • Answer why it takes forever to count only in swing districts, and rural counties report early while the dem cities wait until they know how many votes they need before they report.
  • Answer why they had massive glitches and turned away in person voters who break heavy for GOP, and turned away voters.
  • answer how fetterman is a good candidate when he is brain dead.
  • answer how hobbs is a good candidate when she refused to debate.
  • answer how massive dumps break near 100% for dems a statistical impossibility

oh no
AG
look at the fraud denier argue about not arguing with an election denier.
BoydCrowder13
I really only started reading F16 around 2015.

Was there is much fraud whining on the board back in 2000-2012? Or did it just start with Trump?

I don't know what is more annoying, Democrats that are against voter ID and complain about voter suppression when there is record turnout. Or MAGA voters that call fraud against Lake when the delay in counting continued to narrow the gap in her favor.
oh no
AG
they say democracy dies in darkness... like massive election interference by colluding and censoring of proof of corruption, like lying about mass vote-by-mail and calling it the most fair and secure election ever. and not following the money in a system designed to not have audit trails means everything is secure the way you intended it.

"oooh look - you can't prove it; confirming the ez fraud system works. therefore you're an election denier"

We no longer even have a democracy - a government chosen by the people - and the people proud of that and belittling anyone not on board as "threats to our democracy" are just blind because they think the usurpers who have taken over in this Bolshevik revolution are on their side. how about explaining why you're so proud of letting 5 million illegal aliens in to claim assylum even though they're not from war torn lands and not political refugees -in less than 2 years? Why is this good for americans? explain why this is a wonderful policy to not have a border. why are you so proud of getting rid of cash bail and defunding police? Why is this a good thing and why would you deny that it emboldens criminals and is directly related to crime spikes? why are you so proud of tax hikes for the middle and upper class earners who already pay all of the burden while 61% of you pay nothing into this thing? why do you think the government is going to be great at implementing and managing programs and spending our money and why do you think entrepreneurs and foreign companies will invest here and create jobs here if our corp taxes are so high? why are you so proud of government spending and why do you think it doesn't cause the currency devaluing inflation everyone is experiencing? do you really think the music stops if government stops spending and do you think the US government is going to change the weather by spending here while china does nothing? why do you want your children to be taught to be ashamed of themselves because of how they look and be ashamed of america because it's such a terrible place? why are these the most popular positions for the american majority?
TXAGFAN
AG
TxAgPreacher said:

TXAGFAN said:

TxAgPreacher said:

TXAGFAN said:

Do you understand what a trend is, and how they are generally predictive across the country? Extreme outliers only in swing districts are suspicious. I've explained this many times, but you're pretending not to understand. Its simply dishonest at this point.

• Answer why it takes forever to count only in swing districts, and rural counties report early while the dem cities wait until they know how many votes they need before they report.
  • Answer why they had massive glitches and turned away in person voters who break heavy for GOP, and turned away voters.

I don't agree that trend of midterm popular vote is a predictor for individual races. Your own issue with it for 2022 results proves it is not a good predictor. Arguing in a circle with someone who plucked a made up stat out of thin air to justify his belief races are stolen (what races did that include for example).
BoydCrowder13
oh no said:

they say democracy dies in darkness... like massive election interference by colluding and censoring of proof of corruption, like lying about mass vote-by-mail and calling it the most fair and secure election ever. and not following the money in a system designed to not have audit trails means everything is secure the way you intended it.

"oooh look - you can't prove it; confirming the ez fraud system works. therefore you're an election denier"

We no longer even have a democracy - a government chosen by the people - and the people proud of that and belittling anyone not on board as "threats to our democracy" are just blind because they think the usurpers who have taken over in this Bolshevik revolution are on their side. how about explaining why you're so proud of letting 5 million illegal aliens in to claim assylum even though they're not from war torn lands and not political refugees -in less than 2 years? Why is this good for americans? explain why this is a wonderful policy to not have a border. why are you so proud of getting rid of cash bail and defunding police? Why is this a good thing and why would you deny that it emboldens criminals and is directly related to crime spikes? why are you so proud of tax hikes for the middle and upper class earners who already pay all of the burden while 61% of you pay nothing into this thing? why do you think the government is going to be great at implementing and managing programs and spending our money and why do you think entrepreneurs and foreign companies will invest here and create jobs here if our corp taxes are so high? why are you so proud of government spending and why do you think it doesn't cause the currency devaluing inflation everyone is experiencing? do you really think the music stops if government stops spending and do you think the US government is going to change the weather by spending here while china does nothing? why do you want your children to be taught to be ashamed of themselves because of how they look and be ashamed of america because it's such a terrible place? why are these the most popular positions for the american majority?

We are a democratic republic. Not a democracy.
TXAGFAN
AG
BoydCrowder13 said:

Was there is much fraud whining on the board back in 2000-2012? Or did it just start with Trump?

I don't know what is more annoying, Democrats that are against voter ID and complain about voter suppression when there is record turnout. Or MAGA voters that call fraud against Lake when the delay in counting continued to narrow the gap in her favor.
Im not against voter ID, I'm tired of all the selective whining and adjusting the narrative for EVERY RACE along with a fundamental lack of understanding of election process.
BoydCrowder13
TXAGFAN said:

BoydCrowder13 said:

Im not against voter ID, I'm tired of all the selective whining and adjusting the narrative for EVERY RACE along with a fundamental lack of understanding of election process.

We probably disagree on most things politically but the changing of election narratives to suit you is certainly annoying and very much alive here.
TxAgPreacher
S
TXAGFAN said:

TxAgPreacher said:

TXAGFAN said:

TxAgPreacher said:

TXAGFAN said:

I don't agree that trend of midterm popular vote is a predictor for individual races. Your own issue with it for 2022 results proves it is not a good predictor. Arguing in a circle with someone who plucked a made up stat out of thin air to justify his belief races are stolen (what races did that include for example).

I find your argument unconvincing. The votes turned out way different than expected by the results elsewhere.

You still haven't addressed most of it.
TXAGFAN
AG
BoydCrowder13 said:

TXAGFAN said:

BoydCrowder13 said:

We probably disagree on most things politically but the changing of election narratives to suit you is certainly annoying and very much alive here.
I doubt posters here disagree with me on as much as they think they might.
TXAGFAN
AG
TxAgPreacher said:

TXAGFAN said:

TxAgPreacher said:

TXAGFAN said:

TxAgPreacher said:

TXAGFAN said:

I find your argument unconvincing. The votes turned out way different than expected by the results elsewhere.

Give it a rest, find someone else to argue with on your insightful (read: made up) election analysis.
TxAgPreacher
S
TXAGFAN said:

TxAgPreacher said:

TXAGFAN said:

TxAgPreacher said:

TXAGFAN said:

TxAgPreacher said:

TXAGFAN said:

Give it a rest, find someone else to argue with on your insightful (read: made up) election analysis.

Ok. Ill find someone who doesn't obfuscate constantly, dissmiss out of hand without addressing the argument, and who isn't too cowardly to address any points.

You addressed one point, kind of, and I had to drag it out of you.
Ramdiesel
blacksox said:

Ramdiesel said:

The police forces in these big cities are controlled by an "elected" official, the Mayor, who may or may not have been fraudulently elected. Do you think they are going to investigate election fraud? The FBI doesn't care either, they are either controlled by the DEMs or they just think election fraud is too petty to do anything about.

The Republicans in office need to hire their own investigators and plant people in these organizations that they believe are committing the fraud to gather the evidence they need to bring it down...

The states that have Republican Governors/ republican majority legislatures have a much easier path to fix it right now. Make more stringent voter ID laws, kill mail in ballots, steeper penalties for cheating, etc...
Police forces are hard right leaning and, in big cities, unionized. Your theory would require the mayor to order the chief to ignore election fraud, then that same order would have to be passed down the chain of command to hundreds of front line officers. And that would all have to be done in numerous cities. And all this would have to be done without a single officer speaking out.

That's lunacy. Absolute nonsense. Bat**** crazy Qanon quackery. If that order was issued, it would be all over the local news within the hour.

You are bat**** crazy...I am friends with 3 police officers in Phoenix, actually related to one of them, and when I say friends, I don't mean just acquaintances, I mean our families have travelled together many times. 2 of them are former detectives...

They do what they are ordered to do whether they agree or not. They don't want to lose their pensions which are very lucrative for them when they retire...Most of the damn police force is concerned about their pensions, it's a big topic for LEO's when they are at parties talking shop, I have to hear about it all the time. So, they walk the line and try not to frick up anything or get in any trouble that will jeopardize the pension or their promotions, which means more money in their pension.

They don't even have to be ordered not to investigate elections, they got more than enough other crap on their plate that is probably infinitely more important to them and their leaders. Elections are something they would have to be ordered to look into before they would even give a rat's arse. What mayor or police chief do you think is going to order it when Federal elections are up to the State Legislature and Governors to oversee?
titan
S
oh no said:

All of that and especially the last is why you can be sure this admin is the most malignant of the major world powers at present.
Snoddy
AG
BG Knocc Out said:

Zarathustra said:

First of all, don't say election fraud unless you can prove election fraud.

Stick to what you can prove. The vote counting process is not transparent and not credible. It would never pass any real world audit test.
This, we need to focus on how shady it is. "Fraud" falls on deaf ears if you can't prove it. In fact, the left...masters of PR(opaganda)...have weaponized this against us. Coining the term "election denier" and basically painting people as stupid flat earthers in the mind of the left and the overall uninformed general populace.
Your words, not mine ... but I support the 'flat earther' analogy in full. Unfortunately it's true.

The level and consistency of fraud claims is disturbing. The trump-swooned GOP has long since surpassed 'boy who cried wolf' status. Anything .. ANYTHING that doesn't go your way is now inherently fraudulent. Zero real evidence ... EVER ... and yet so many continue to fall for and echo the grossly unfeasible narratives and rhetoric.

The 'overall uninformed general populace'. lol (that's a good one)

I know people that still consider and even argue that Jan. 6 was nothing more than a 'peaceful protest' (their words). That's just insanity. I'm waiting for trump to name Alex Jones as his running mate (I would LOVE it if he did) ... that's the direction it's going.

Hate Biden. Hate that he won. I understand. That's your right.

Do something about it and change course (away from the Qrump platform) by electing rational, electable candidates.

Quit crying foul every time you lose. It's exhausting.
AgBQ-00
AG
You say the same about Hillary, Abrams, msnbc CNN etc who cried fraud and Russia Russia Russia for 4 years? What about Gore in 2000 and Hillary already talking about 2024? Or is your disdain only for those you don't agree with?

subscribe Verify your student status
See Subscription Benefits
Trial only available to users who have never subscribed or participated in a previous trial.