So when are the bombshells from the FBI raid

34,538 Views | 571 Replies | Last: 1 yr ago by GeorgiAg
Ellis Wyatt
How long do you want to ignore this user?
Whistle Pig said:

Delay tactic denied. Can't use privilege to hide crimes.
Then what would you describe the FBI's actions as?
Whistle Pig
Wat? Investigating a crime and failed cover up.

Trump has futily challenged and appealed every step including, absurdly, the initial warrant up to the Supreme Court. That delay alone took the second half of 2022.
DrEvazanPhD
Whistle Pig said:

Wat? Investigating a crime and failed cover up.

Trump has futily challenged and appealed every step including, absurdly, the initial warrant up to the Supreme Court. That delay alone took the second half of 2022.

Ok keef!

I'm sure after a full 7 years of investigations something, anything, would have turned up. And yet here we are….trying to nail him for paying off a side piece.

In the Words of big rob, L O ****ing L
Whistle Pig
You seem to be on the wrong thread. There's so many grand juries, I agree it gets a little confusing.

This thread is about the classified documents Trump stole then lied to his attorneys to get them to lie to the FBI. They just lost an appeal and multiple judges have crime/fraud excepted his lawyer's testimony, documents, and audio recordings. Toast.
DrEvazanPhD
Whistle Pig said:

You seem to be on the wrong thread. There's so many grand juries, I agree it gets a little confusing.

This thread is about the classified documents Trump stole then lied to his attorneys to get them to lie to the FBI. They just lost an appeal and multiple judges have crime/fraud excepted his lawyer's testimony, documents, and audio recordings. Toast.

What classified documents did he, as president, steal?

Was it more or less sensitive than the corvette files?
Maroon Dawn
AG
DrEvazanPhD said:

Whistle Pig said:

Was it more or less sensitive than the corvette files?

Keef won't answer this because it's (D)ifferent
Whistle Pig
DrEvazanPhD said:

Whistle Pig said:

I don't know because they're classified. But he took great pains including felony obstruction to conceal them, according to multiple judges who've seen the evidence.
DrEvazanPhD
Whistle Pig said:

DrEvazanPhD said:

Whistle Pig said:

I don't know because they're classified. But he took great pains including felony obstruction to conceal them, according to multiple judges who've seen the evidence.

Oh I see. Ok keef! Any other people "familiar with the situation" we can ask?
Rapier108
Maplethorpe, not Keef.
"If you will not fight for right when you can easily win without blood shed; if you will not fight when your victory is sure and not too costly; you may come to the moment when you will have to fight with all the odds against you and only a precarious chance of survival. There may even be a worse case. You may have to fight when there is no hope of victory, because it is better to perish than to live as slaves." - Sir Winston Churchill
Whistle Pig
You aren't following along. What exactly are you pretending to dispute, in this case you know nothing about?

That these crime fraud exception rulings exist?
DrEvazanPhD
Rapier108 said:

Maplethorpe, not Keef.

Same difference. I just find his masturbatory response to anything negative towards trump to be entertaining. TDS is really a thing
Whistle Pig
TDS is indeed a thing. And you got it bad.

Don't even know which case is being discussed or which puck you're playing goalie against. He's going to prison.

PlaneCrashGuy
AG
When?
I'm not sure if people genuinely believe someone is going to say, "Wow, if some people say I'm a moron for not believing this, it clearly must be true."

It's not much a persuasive argument. It really just sounds like a bunch of miniature dachshunds barking because the first one one barked when it thought it heard something.
Whistle Pig
Average length from indictment to trial is 12 months in NY, not sure about DC.
Whistle Pig
Quote:

Investigators now suspect, based on witness statements, security camera footage, and other documentary evidence, that boxes including classified material were moved from a Mar-a-Lago storage area after the subpoena was served, and that Trump personally examined at least some of those boxes, these people said. While Trump's team returned some documents with classified markings in response to the subpoena, a later FBI search found more than 100 additional classified items that had not been turned over.

https://www.washingtonpost.com/national-security/2023/04/02/trump-mar-a-lago-obstruction-classified/?pwapi_token=eyJ0eXAiOiJKV1QiLCJhbGciOiJIUzI1NiJ9.eyJzdWJpZCI6IjM1NjY4MzIyIiwicmVhc29uIjoiZ2lmdCIsIm5iZiI6MTY4MDQwODAwMCwiaXNzIjoic3Vic2NyaXB0aW9ucyIsImV4cCI6MTY4MTcwMzk5OSwiaWF0IjoxNjgwNDA4MDAwLCJqdGkiOiI0M2ZlZDBiOS02MTljLTQ1ZDgtOWQ0MS0wZTY4YmEzNDNlNGIiLCJ1cmwiOiJodHRwczovL3d3dy53YXNoaW5ndG9ucG9zdC5jb20vbmF0aW9uYWwtc2VjdXJpdHkvMjAyMy8wNC8wMi90cnVtcC1tYXItYS1sYWdvLW9ic3RydWN0aW9uLWNsYXNzaWZpZWQvIn0.C7INQF7IVzWjW0-I49xO0Z-4FlpFtUK0v9eBil51iOo
Funky Winkerbean
AG
When's he going to prison?

And hopefully you realize your posted article is fake news.
aggielostinETX
AG
Whistle Pig said:

Quote:

Investigators now suspect, based on witness statements, security camera footage, and other documentary evidence, that boxes including classified material were moved from a Mar-a-Lago storage area after the subpoena was served, and that Trump personally examined at least some of those boxes, these people said. While Trump's team returned some documents with classified markings in response to the subpoena, a later FBI search found more than 100 additional classified items that had not been turned over.

https://www.washingtonpost.com/national-security/2023/04/02/trump-mar-a-lago-obstruction-classified/?pwapi_token=eyJ0eXAiOiJKV1QiLCJhbGciOiJIUzI1NiJ9.eyJzdWJpZCI6IjM1NjY4MzIyIiwicmVhc29uIjoiZ2lmdCIsIm5iZiI6MTY4MDQwODAwMCwiaXNzIjoic3Vic2NyaXB0aW9ucyIsImV4cCI6MTY4MTcwMzk5OSwiaWF0IjoxNjgwNDA4MDAwLCJqdGkiOiI0M2ZlZDBiOS02MTljLTQ1ZDgtOWQ0MS0wZTY4YmEzNDNlNGIiLCJ1cmwiOiJodHRwczovL3d3dy53YXNoaW5ndG9ucG9zdC5jb20vbmF0aW9uYWwtc2VjdXJpdHkvMjAyMy8wNC8wMi90cnVtcC1tYXItYS1sYWdvLW9ic3RydWN0aW9uLWNsYXNzaWZpZWQvIn0.C7INQF7IVzWjW0-I49xO0Z-4FlpFtUK0v9eBil51iOo

Unnamed sources are undefeated
“A republic, if you can keep it”

AggieKatie2 said:
ETX is honestly starting to scare me a bit as someone who may be trigger happy.
Whistle Pig
WAPO's "sources" have been spot on in this case, for almost a year since it started.
aggielostinETX
AG
Whistle Pig said:

WAPO's "sources" have been spot on in this case, for almost a year since it started.

You have cited WAPO once in this entire thread and they were wrong….
“A republic, if you can keep it”

AggieKatie2 said:
ETX is honestly starting to scare me a bit as someone who may be trigger happy.
Whistle Pig
That reporting was wrong? You know this how?

WAPO was the first, or one of the first to report about storage room video showing Trump employees moving boxes after the subpoena, which ended up in a DOJ filing.
doubledog
Trump uses staples and not paperclips .... The horror!!
In the mean time... More documents found in Biden's vet glovebox (probably)
Whistle Pig
doubledog said:

Trump tried to hide documents after he received a subpoena and it's on video.... The horror!

FIFY
Rockdoc
AG
Kinda missed seeing Pigs fake pic every day!
Whistle Pig
Ah yes. The "fake pic" that Trump's lawyers never contended was "fake" in their hundreds of filings or hearings..

Rockdoc
AG
Now you're getting it pig.
Funky Winkerbean
AG
Whistle Pig said:

In your world only.
dermdoc
AG
Whistle Pig said:

Ah yes. The "fake pic" that Trump's lawyers never contended was "fake" in their hundreds of filings or hearings..

C'mon man. Give it up. Your hatred is distorting your view.
No material on this site is intended to be a substitute for professional medical advice, diagnosis or treatment. See full Medical Disclaimer.
Whistle Pig
Rockdoc said:

Yes. I get it, but you obviously don't. Why have Trump's lawyers never said this picture, attached as a DOJ exhibit, was "fake"?

Sorry this is happening to you.
dermdoc
AG
And what you do not realize is as much as you hate Trump, a lot of doctors do not like Obama. And he lied a bunch also.

Take off your partisan blinders and search for the truth.
No material on this site is intended to be a substitute for professional medical advice, diagnosis or treatment. See full Medical Disclaimer.
dermdoc
AG
Whistle Pig said:

Rockdoc said:

Yes. I get it, but you obviously don't. Why have Trump's lawyers never said this picture, attached as a DOJ exhibit, was "fake"?

What is happening?
Rockdoc
AG
Whistle Pig said:

Rockdoc said:

Gosh nothing is happening to me. You're the one that can't stand the truth. As usual.
Jock 07
AG
Whistle Pig said:

Trump lawyer attestation in June that turned out to be a lie, all documents marked classified were returned. Followed by pictures of documents marked classified seized in August. That's the bombshell, what more do you want.

A picture with a bunch of cover sheets with no classified info is hardly a bombshell.
Whistle Pig
Rockdoc said:

Whistle Pig said:

Rockdoc said:

Gosh nothing is happening to me. You're the one that can't stand the truth. As usual.

Quote:

Why have Trump's lawyers never said this picture, attached as a DOJ exhibit, was "fake"?

Again, sorry this is happening to you.
Franklin Comes Alive!
So when do the bombshells drop?

Whistle Pig
Jock 07 said:

Whistle Pig said:

Trump lawyer attestation in June that turned out to be a lie, all documents marked classified were returned. Followed by pictures of documents marked classified seized in August. That's the bombshell, what more do you want.

A picture with a bunch of cover sheets with no classified info is hardly a bombshell.

It's just "cover sheets" Trump's own lawyers acknowledged weren't just "cover sheets". In court, where it matters.

subscribe Verify your student status
See Subscription Benefits
Trial only available to users who have never subscribed or participated in a previous trial.