Biden Is COVID Positive

15,601 Views | 184 Replies | Last: 2 yr ago by zephyr88
Ag for Life
How long do you want to ignore this user?
AG
BigRobSA said:

zwhag2010 said:

The numbers don't agree with you. Hospitalizations of vaccinated vs unvaccinated.

I've purposely tried to get this weakass virus, nothing.

My friends who vaxxed. Everyone got it at least once, some three times. Most of those were people that all but disappeared from real life.

I don't believe the "data" from constantly wrong "experts" but I do believe the real life happening around me.

Yep "believe the data" on the "settled science" you serf!!!!
Ghost Mech
zag213004
AG
I was addressing the comment indicating I was some sort of fauchi disciple . Fauchi wants shutdowns, mandates. I have never wanted that.

So by me responding to something addressed to me does not make my comment irrelevant.
aggiedata
AG
He looks healthy … said no one ever.

C@LAg
Covid is Biden-positive.
zag213004
AG
Just because your experience has been a positive one doesn't mean that has been the case for millions. I don't go around saying rotavirus is a weak ass virus when I didn't get it or have severe enough symptoms. But I do know that it can have a severe impact on millions of others
sharpdressedman
aggiehawg said:

So now these doctor/pundits on TV are just blithely saying Biden has all of these other comorbidities (first I'm hearing of this) which he takes medication for, statins, blood thinners, BP meds. etc.

And it is no big deal, suddenly?
The spin machine is rapidly shifting through the gears. Every day, the msm is further challenged to give him cover, and in the past two weeks has begun to turn against him.

Moreover, your earlier comment about the possibility of elements of his dementia drug cocktail being contraindicated with his CV med(s), plus the comorbities you mention, compound into a real and present health danger. If he disappears beyond his quarantine stage he may have reached the point of Twenty-fifth Amendment action.

We'll see what happens.
PCC_80
AG
Quote:

The numbers don't agree with you. Hospitalizations of vaccinated vs unvaccinated.
I have always asked and never got a good answer if these numbers were adjusted for the percentage of the population that were vaxed vs non-vaxed. They always seem to leave that part of the math out.

I believe that the Israeli's (might have been another country) were seeing little or no difference once adjusting for population vax percentages.
C@LAg
oh no
AG
zwhag2010 said:

post some real numbers and cite your sources, please.
zag213004
AG
I want to better understand what you mean. Can you explain?

I can only look at source upon source of hospitalizations of vaccinated vs unvaccinated charts. And also from family who work in the hospitals. From firsthand account of my Dr SIL 90-95 percent of covid cases during the prime spike and delta were unvaccinated. She is part of a team that basically turn the patient over on to stomach in a last ditch effort to save them when other treatments had failed to get more oxygen in body
aggiehawg
AG
sharpdressedman said:

aggiehawg said:

So now these doctor/pundits on TV are just blithely saying Biden has all of these other comorbidities (first I'm hearing of this) which he takes medication for, statins, blood thinners, BP meds. etc.

The spin machine is rapidly shifting through the gears. Every day, the msm is further challenged to give him cover, and in the past two weeks has begun to turn against him.

Moreover, your earlier comment about the possibility of elements of his dementia drug cocktail being contraindicated with his CV med(s), plus the comorbities you mention, compound into a real and present health danger. If he disappears beyond his quarantine stage he may have reached the point of Twenty-fifth Amendment action.

We'll see what happens.
<putting on tin foil hat> Newsom shows up at the White House while Biden is out of the country in a very nonchalant and public manner. Earlier, Newsom starts purchasing ads in of all states, Florida. Newsom puts himself at the epicenter of college football realignment. Suddenly the press quits making excuses for Biden and the NYT and WaPo openly question his capacity to be POTUS. Even Hunter Biden's long suppressed story is getting more airplay and attention. Biden makes a cancer gaffe then the next day, he's got covid and is shuttered away. Out of nowhere, medical pundit class blithely discuss his comorbidities that they have ever mentioned much before and the meds Biden is taking? If there is a move afoot to remove him, this would be a textbook like opportunity to do just that. <removes tin foil hat>
LMCane
peace said:

So, will he have to miss a trip to Delaware on AF One for his weekend getaway?
Nope!!

he will take the Amtrak like he has been doing "since 1964!"
planoaggie123
AG
oh no said:

zwhag2010 said:

post some real numbers and cite your sources, please.

Maybe include relevant data such as age of hospitalized. Comorbidity of hospitalized. Ya know...details....should be simple, right?
frenchtoast
I don't wish harm on that old goat, so I'm hoping for a full recovery. I finally caught it last week, and it sucked but it wasn't that bad.
LMCane
PaulC_80 said:

Quote:

I have always asked and never got a good answer if these numbers were adjusted for the percentage of the population that were vaxed vs non-vaxed. They always seem to leave that part of the math out.

I believe that the Israeli's (might have been another country) were seeing little or no difference once adjusting for population vax percentages.
Israelis have had worse outbreaks than the USA

with 4 booster shots and more lockdowns
Charpie
AG
I don't think this is tinfoil hat at allish
sharpdressedman
aggiehawg said:

Another question: does covid cause "brain fog"? Heard that mentioned today by a doctor too.
Yes, among numerous other serious impairments.

https://www.hopkinsmedicine.org/health/conditions-and-diseases/coronavirus/how-does-coronavirus-affect-the-brain
aggiedata
AG
YouBet
AG
"Thankful" to have the vaccine.

We practically had homeless people giving them out on street corners at overpasses.

Is that the right word?
aggiehawg
AG
Charpie said:

The only stumbling block would be Jill. If she can be bought or blackmailed to go along with Biden resigning for health reasons, Kamala becomes POTUS and names Newsom as VP nominee. Pelosi and Schumer are in position to cut August recess short to vote on Newsom while they still have the power to force a vote.

Could also be after the midterms during a lame duck session but the needed GOP Senators, Romney, Collins and Murkowski might be more skittish after a red wave election, if that's how it turns out.
AggDogg61
FriscoKid said:

CNN doc just said that the vaccines don't do a good job preventing infection and that's why we need to return to wearing masks.

No
No
And hell no
aggiehawg
AG
sharpdressedman said:

aggiehawg said:

Another question: does covid cause "brain fog"? Heard that mentioned today by a doctor too.
Yes, among numerous other serious impairments.

https://www.hopkinsmedicine.org/health/conditions-and-diseases/coronavirus/how-does-coronavirus-affect-the-brain

Well, there you have it. Incapacitation to be able to carry out the duties of the Presidency. Kamala can take over during his "convalescence"?
Señor Chang
AG
aggiehawg said:

sharpdressedman said:

aggiehawg said:

We'll see what happens.
<putting on tin foil hat> Newsom shows up at the White House while Biden is out of the country in a very nonchalant and public manner. Earlier, Newsom starts purchasing ads in of all states, Florida. Newsom puts himself at the epicenter of college football realignment. Suddenly the press quits making excuses for Biden and the NYT and WaPo openly question his capacity to be POTUS. Even Hunter Biden's long suppressed story is getting more airplay and attention. Biden makes a cancer gaffe then the next day, he's got covid and is shuttered away. Out of nowhere, medical pundit class blithely discuss his comorbidities that they have ever mentioned much before and the meds Biden is taking? If there is a move afoot to remove him, this would be a textbook like opportunity to do just that. <removes tin foil hat>
I think you nailed it.
sharpdressedman
aggiehawg said:

sharpdressedman said:

aggiehawg said:

We'll see what happens.
Your tin foil hat may be morphing into a Stetson El Presidente 100x. "There are no coincidences."
richardag
zwhag2010 said:

Irish 2.0 said:

zwhag2010 said:

BigRobSA said:

infinity ag said:

Muy said:

He's triple vaxxed tho

Yes, but that does not mean he won't get COVID. It means that he is more likely to not suffer intense symptoms and have a higher chance of surviving.

Vaccines USED to help prevent infection. Not always 100%, but some sort of protection. Then, theychanged the definition....

You can still get rotavirus even with Rotavirus vaccine. You can still get pertussis even with DTaP vaccine.
You can still get flu even with flu vaccine.

Not with the frequency of contracting COVID while being vaccinated and boosted

Nice try Fauci disciple
Vaccine was very effective against COVID-19 prime, and with the booster effective against delta. As evidenced at how and statistically worldwide. Yeah it isn't effective against any of the variants since. They replicate too fast.
  • I think you mean mutate too fast
  • Which brings up an interesting point. Early on the experts were saying COVID didn't mutate too fast so the chance a "vaccine" would work was good in order to stop the spread.
Never been for shut down, mask mandate, or forcing vaccines.

Hardly a disciple of fauci. I think he is a hypocrite as are the left politicians in power with the "do as I say not as I do approach

Pertussis as an established disease even still requires a shot every 2 months and then a booster a 1 year and another 4 years later.

Flu, yeah you can sometimes get it sometimes not. Improves recovery time dramatically,

Rotavirus requires 2 doses and still babies can get it and be admitted to hospital as a result of it.
Coronavirus seems to mutate much slower than seasonal flu

So which is it? Pick one:
  • It mutates too fast
  • It mutates too slow
Among the latter, under pretence of governing they have divided their nations into two classes, wolves and sheep.”
Thomas Jefferson, Letter to Edward Carrington, January 16, 1787
zag213004
AG
https://www.google.com/amp/s/abc13.com/amp/omicron-variant-houston-covid19-memorial-hermann-unvaccinated/11438514/

This is more recent but severity of omnicron is less than delta and prime

https://www.google.com/amp/s/www.statista.com/chart/amp/25589/covid-19-infections-vaccinated-unvaccinated/

https://www.google.com/amp/s/globalnews.ca/news/8230051/covid-vaccine-hospitalization-risk-ontario/amp/

- My primary source who treated patients for covid

I would cite CDC but you would probably not treat it as a source
LMCane
aggiehawg said:

Charpie said:

The only stumbling block would be Jill. If she can be bought or blackmailed to go along with Biden resigning for health reasons, Kamala becomes POTUS and names Newsom as VP nominee. Pelosi and Schumer are in position to cut August recess short to vote on Newsom while they still have the power to force a vote.

Could also be after the midterms during a lame duck session but the needed GOP Senators, Romney, Collins and Murkowski might be more skittish after a red wave election, if that's how it turns out.
Kamala has zero incentive to appoint Newsome as the VP

knowing he will stab her in the back at the first chance

she would probably choose Keisha Bottoms or Stacey Abrams after she loses the next Governor race
aggiehawg
AG
LMCane said:

aggiehawg said:

Charpie said:

Kamala has zero incentive to appoint Newsome as the VP

knowing he will stab her in the back at the first chance

she would probably choose Keisha Bottoms or Stacey Abrams after she loses the next Governor race
Kamala's incentives are irrelevant. It is more important to nominate someone with a chance in hell of getting confirmed. Newsome is a better choice than those two on that score. He's been a Mayor and Governor of the most populous state in the Union.
TAMU1990
AG
The senate would have to approve it and there is no tiebreaker. It's gonna be messy which is why I think it's a sitting senator.
zag213004
AG
That article is from April 2020. There were no major mutations then I think.

This is how I understand mutations referring to viruses. Basically it is the precursor to a new variant (delta, omnicron.

I was saying each subsequent variant (mutation) seems to replicate itself faster than the previous variant and thus making it easier to take root in body before it is destroyed
aggiehawg
AG
TAMU1990 said:

The senate would have to approve it and there is no tiebreaker. It's gonna be messy which is why I think it's a sitting senator.
That makes it even harder to gain confirmation. Which Dem Senator? Klobuchar? Durbin? Booker?
El Chupacabra
Praying for the best outcome for the country.
Tramp96
Just saw his video message tweet. He must be having one of those rare "good, cognizant" days patients with Alzheimer's and dementia will sometimes have. That's the sharpest I've heard him speak in years…like going back to early VP days.

St Hedwig Aggie
AG
El Chupacabra said:

Praying for the best outcome for the country.

So a complete evisceration of the DNC in Nov and a similar fate in 2024…until then tread water and hope it doesn't blow up
Make Mental Asylums Great Again!

subscribe Verify your student status
See Subscription Benefits
Trial only available to users who have never subscribed or participated in a previous trial.