Biden Is COVID Positive

15,110 Views | 184 Replies | Last: 1 yr ago by zephyr88
Old Sarge
How long do you want to ignore this user?
AG
Covid gives some people The Runs. Biden must have had it for a year or more. Why didn't testing catch it until now?
"Green" is the new RED.
FTAG 2000
AG
They just announced on Monday he had gotten boosted.

Boosted to Covid positive in four days.
TexAg1987
To the basement!

PLUM LOCO
AG
Cancer yesterday.

Covid today.

What is the over/under on monkeypox tomorrow?
TAMU1990
AG
AggieLostinDallas said:

Irish 2.0 said:

This may be how they swap him for Kamala.

Yep, install her, put Newsom at VP and set Newsom up for 2024 run.

Can't do that - the VP will be a sitting senator
aggiehawg
AG
FTAG 2000 said:

They just announced on Monday he had gotten boosted.

Boosted to Covid positive in four days.
Thought he had been last boosted in March?
AgOutsideAustin
AG
Cue up Drago !!
BboroAg
AG
Help me out on how many shots you have had if you are "fully vaccinated with two boosters"…..4?
infinity ag
Muy said:

He's triple vaxxed tho

Yes, but that does not mean he won't get COVID. It means that he is more likely to not suffer intense symptoms and have a higher chance of surviving.
Latrobe
AG
No way he is on Paxlovid.

That's theater for Pfizer's sake (a paid endorsement)

Way too many contraindications and interactions with other meds.

I don't know what he is a taking on a regular basis....but I would be willing to bet he is on at least 2 daily meds that are on the "don't take with Paxlovid" list.

If anything, he is getting monoclonal antibodies

AgOutsideAustin
AG
infinity ag said:

Muy said:

He's triple vaxxed tho

Yes, but that does not mean he won't get COVID. It means that he is more likely to not suffer intense symptoms and have a higher chance of surviving.

Not what he said tho he told us get the vaccine and you won't get the Rona.

That and he also has cancer.
Irish 2.0
AggieLostinDallas said:

Irish 2.0 said:

This may be how they swap him for Kamala.

Yep, install her, put Newsom at VP and set Newsom up for 2024 run.
I think McConnell can get all the GOP on board not to do that. The VP must be confirmed by the Senate and Kamala can't cast the tie breaker as the sitting POTUS
ABATTBQ11
AG
Burrus86 said:

That won't sit well with his cancer.

Cancer... covid... It's all the same.
BigRobSA
infinity ag said:

Muy said:

He's triple vaxxed tho

Vaccines USED to help prevent infection. Not always 100%, but some sort of protection. Then, theychanged the definition....
valvemonkey91
AG
I'm facing a conundrum. Who am I pulling for? I've never rooted for a virus
aggiehawg
AG
Latrobe said:

No way he is on Paxlovid.

That's theater for Pfizer's sake (a paid endorsement)

Way too many contraindications and interactions with other meds.

I don't know what he is a taking on a regular basis....but I would be willing to bet he is on at least 2 daily meds that are on the "don't take with Paxlovid" list.

If anything, he is getting monoclonal antibodies

That would have been my guess but the WH is all in on the Paxlovid, despite the drug interaction contraindications.

As to his daily meds, as of this morning, he's taking statins (Lipitor) and the blood thinner Eliquis that I have heard mentioned specifically. But what about his dementia drugs?

Also have heard FNC's Dr. Siegel say several times that it is no big deal as he can just stop taking those meds for five days and then restart. That's not how those drugs are supposed to work, I thought. And with blood clots a possible side effect of covid, taking him off of his blood thinner is required?
Gigem314
AG
CoppellAg93 said:

Fox News was reading the statement ...

"He will continue to carry out all duties".

I laughed.
Well taking naps does help in recovering from covid so….
Rockdoc
AG
Maybe he has it. Maybe he doesn't. Big Covid push coming up.
nu awlins ag
AG
cupcakesprinkles said:

aTm2004 said:

Throw it on the pile of stupid **** he said where the opposite happened.

I also remember the media, CDC (big pharma) telling us that the vaccine will stop the spread.

You want to stop the threat? Bomb the facility where it first came from! Oh wait…..bomb the open meat market…..oh wait, kill at the bats!!!
aggiehawg
AG
Rockdoc said:

Maybe he has it. Maybe he doesn't. Big Covid push coming up.
I'm pretty sure he does have it. I think they are lying about past negative tests. FNC's WH correspondent said this morning that someone routinely asks the Press Secretary at the morning gaggle when was Biden's last covid test and for the last several months, the response has been they have to get back with the answer later.

Obviously if he was being tested on a regular schedule, they would know that and be able to answer without checking with someone else.

And then there was the change in travel plans wherein he was supposed to go to Israel and SA immediately after his European trip. Instead he was brought home for two weeks so he could "rest."

The timing would seem to fit of testing positive for covid, a five day course of Paxlovid being administered then he tests negative, goes to Israel and SA and now has a rebound case requiring a second round of Paxlovid. As I noted before, he sounded pretty ragged last Friday in Israel.
aggiehawg
AG
Another question: does covid cause "brain fog"? Heard that mentioned today by a doctor too.
zag213004
AG
Trump vaccine looking to take out Trump's successor it seems.
zag213004
AG
BigRobSA said:

infinity ag said:

Muy said:

He's triple vaxxed tho

Vaccines USED to help prevent infection. Not always 100%, but some sort of protection. Then, theychanged the definition....

You can still get rotavirus even with Rotavirus vaccine. You can still get pertussis even with DTaP vaccine.
You can still get flu even with flu vaccine.
Irish 2.0
zwhag2010 said:

BigRobSA said:

infinity ag said:

Muy said:

He's triple vaxxed tho

You can still get rotavirus even with Rotavirus vaccine. You can still get pertussis even with DTaP vaccine.

Not with the frequency of contracting COVID while being vaccinated and boosted

Nice try Fauci disciple
aggiehawg
AG
Quote:

When I would get a shot for the seasonal flu, it was always called a flu shot not a vaccine. It was not termed as an inoculation conferring immunity.

Of course, back in September 2020, the CDC quietly changed all of those definitions too. Immunity is now "protection against more severe symptoms."
BigRobSA
zwhag2010 said:

BigRobSA said:

infinity ag said:

Muy said:

He's triple vaxxed tho

Not with the frequency like this "vaccine"*.

The flu shot was NEVER called a vaccine, in the vernacular, before this craptastic, inEffective one was called a vaccine.

Rightfully so, it sucks, too.
NoahAg

I really don't want to get on a Secret Service watchlist.
Let's go, Brandon!
aggiehawg
AG
Dr. Jill says he's just fine.

zag213004
AG
Irish 2.0 said:

zwhag2010 said:

BigRobSA said:

infinity ag said:

Muy said:

He's triple vaxxed tho

Nice try Fauci disciple

Vaccine was very effective against COVID-19 prime, and with the booster effective against delta. As evidenced at how and statistically worldwide. Yeah it isn't effective against any of the variants since. They replicate too fast.

Never been for shut down, mask mandate, or forcing vaccines.

Hardly a disciple of fauci. I think he is a hypocrite as are the left politicians in power with the "do as I say not as I do approach

Pertussis as an established disease even still requires a shot every 2 months and then a booster a 1 year and another 4 years later.

Flu, yeah you can sometimes get it sometimes not. Improves recovery time dramatically,

Rotavirus requires 2 doses and still babies can get it and be admitted to hospital as a result of it.

IslanderAg04
zwhag2010 said:

Irish 2.0 said:

zwhag2010 said:

BigRobSA said:

infinity ag said:

Muy said:

He's triple vaxxed tho

Nice try Fauci disciple

Vaccine was very effective against COVID-19 prime, and with the booster effective against delta. As evidenced at how and statistically worldwide. Yeah it isn't effective against any of the variants since. They replicate too fast.

Hardly a disciple of fauci. I think he is a hypocrite as are the left politicians in power with the "do as I say not as I do approach

Pertussis as an established disease even still requires a shot every 2 months and then a booster a 1 year and another 4 years later.

Flu, yeah you can sometimes get it sometimes not. Improves recovery time dramatically,

Rotavirus requires 2 doses and still babies can get it and be admitted to hospital as a result of it.

So we shut the world down, kicked kids out of school, fired people, shut down port of entry, and etc for the 3 you listed?
BigRobSA
zwhag2010 said:

Irish 2.0 said:

zwhag2010 said:

BigRobSA said:

infinity ag said:

Muy said:

He's triple vaxxed tho

Nice try Fauci disciple

Vaccine was very effective against COVID-19 prime, and with the booster effective against delta.

LOL

Thanks for the laughs.

By the time the pre-therapeutic was released, Delta was the main strain. And it wasn't even effective against that.

The whole group of therapeutics are a MASSIVE failure.
zag213004
AG
IslanderAg04 said:

zwhag2010 said:

Irish 2.0 said:

zwhag2010 said:

BigRobSA said:

infinity ag said:

Muy said:

He's triple vaxxed tho

Nice try Fauci disciple

So we shut the world down, kicked kids out of school, fired people, shut down port of entry, and etc for the 3 you listed?

Why don't you read my full comment.
I said never been for shut down or any mandates
zag213004
AG
The numbers don't agree with you. Hospitalizations of vaccinated vs unvaccinated.
IslanderAg04
zwhag2010 said:

IslanderAg04 said:

zwhag2010 said:

Irish 2.0 said:

zwhag2010 said:

BigRobSA said:

infinity ag said:

Muy said:

He's triple vaxxed tho

Nice try Fauci disciple

Why don't you read my full comment.
I said never been for shut down or any mandates

So then your post is irrelevant.
BigRobSA
zwhag2010 said:

The numbers don't agree with you. Hospitalizations of vaccinated vs unvaccinated.

I've purposely tried to get this weakass virus, nothing.

My friends who vaxxed. Everyone got it at least once, some three times. Most of those were people that all but disappeared from real life.

I don't believe the "data" from constantly wrong "experts" but I do believe the real life happening around me.

subscribe Verify your student status
See Subscription Benefits
Trial only available to users who have never subscribed or participated in a previous trial.