Biden Is COVID Positive

15,213 Views | 184 Replies | Last: 1 yr ago by zephyr88
sharpdressedman
How long do you want to ignore this user?
aggiehawg said:

TAMU1990 said:

The senate would have to approve it and there is no tiebreaker. It's gonna be messy which is why I think it's a sitting senator.
That makes it even harder to gain confirmation. Which Dem Senator? Klobuchar? Durbin? Booker?
"Messy" may be an understatement.

Without Kamala's tie-breaking vote, the Repubs can literally halt the confirmation process, if they so choose, barring a RINO defection. Then what? Furthermore, a "deadlock voting strategy" may be an effective means of defeating the approval of any radical leftist legislation that would otherwise be saved by the tie-breaking vote.
whatthehey78
AG
El Chupacabra said:

Praying for the best outcome for the country.
Absolutely the BEST approach!
Alexander, Caesar, Charlemagne, and myself founded empires; but upon what foundation did we rest the creations of our genius? Upon force! But Jesus Christ founded His upon love; and at this hour millions of men would die for Him. - Napoleon Bonaparte
aggiehawg
AG
sharpdressedman said:

aggiehawg said:

TAMU1990 said:

The senate would have to approve it and there is no tiebreaker. It's gonna be messy which is why I think it's a sitting senator.
That makes it even harder to gain confirmation. Which Dem Senator? Klobuchar? Durbin? Booker?

Without Kamala's tie-breaking vote, the Repubs can literally halt the confirmation process, if they so choose, barring a RINO defection. Then what? Furthermore, a "deadlock voting strategy" may be an effective means of defeating the approval of any radical leftist legislation that would otherwise be saved by the tie-breaking vote.

Which is why I think the pick will be Newsom. He's oily and smarmy enough to get Romney, Collins and Murkowski's vote in the Senate. He's a horrible governor but he cleans up nice and can speak without it sounding like a word salad.
aggiehawg
AG
Confirmation Biden takes Crestor and Eliquis and has stopped taking those as they will interact with Paxlovid.

No mention of his possible dementia cocktail.
planoaggie123
AG
Holy crap....now Biden's white house gets to take questions from the press which is mentally broken from the past 1.5 years of COVID messaging....its hilarious watching them deal with this....

One girl seems completely freaked out and wants to hear from Biden's doctor directly while one might think he is more concerned about monitoring Biden.
sharpdressedman
aggiehawg said:

sharpdressedman said:

aggiehawg said:

TAMU1990 said:

Which is why I think the pick will be Newsom. He's oily and smarmy enough to get Romney, Collins and Murkowski's vote in the Senate. He's a horrible governor but he cleans up nice and can speak without it sounding like a word salad.
Your theory is reasonable. Either of Romney or Collins embracing the weasel Newsom would not surprise me. I doubt Murkowski would agree since she is up for reelection, and her vote would not be needed.
One Louder
AG
These reporter questions are hilarious! One of them was something like "If the President starts having trouble breathing, would he be a good candidate to be sent to a hospital?"

Not only is it a dumb question but the phrasing is hysterical. Biden isn't a good candidate for anything aside from being a vegetable.
planoaggie123
AG
They are basically asking what the funeral plans are...they are mentally broken...they assume COVID has a 99% death rate...
HarryJ33tamu
aggiedata said:

He looks healthy … said no one ever.

My grandpa looked better in his casket than Joe looks alive tbh
LMCane
aggiehawg said:

sharpdressedman said:

aggiehawg said:

TAMU1990 said:

so you are claiming this all goes down before Murkowski loses the Alaska seat in November?!
aggiehawg
AG
LMCane said:

aggiehawg said:

sharpdressedman said:

aggiehawg said:

TAMU1990 said:

so you are claiming this all goes down before Murkowski loses the Alaska seat in November?!
You do realize she will still be in the Senate until January even if she loses, right?
GodTakeYourAngelHOme
Fightin_Aggie
AG
Irish 2.0 said:

This may be how they swap him for Kamala.

This maybe how they put the fear back in COVID so they can steal the next election
The world needs mean tweets

My Pronouns Ultra and MAGA

Trump 2024
Ag87H2O
AG
aggiehawg said:

Dr. Jill says he's just fine.

Way to turn the press statement into being about you, attention wh***. Nobody cares about her or her schedule or masking. If she loved her husband more than she loves the limelight he wouldn't be in White House shuffling around with dementia.
Tailgate88
AG
El Chupacabra said:

Praying for the best outcome for the country.
I, too am hoping for a giant comet to hit Washington D.C.
Ag98inTexas
AG
Aren't Newsome and Harris both from California? Doesn't that negate the possibility? Or does that only apply to the ballot?

Alternately, is she now considered a resident of DC?
Burnsey
AG
Covid, cancer and dementia. Our luck keeps getting better.
aggiehawg
AG
Ag98inlubbock said:

Aren't Newsome and Harris both from California? Doesn't that negate the possibility? Or does that only apply to the ballot?

Alternately, is she now considered a resident of DC?
Misconception. That is not true. Stems from the Electoral College in the Constitution when both the President and Vice President were voted on, top number of votes is President, second place is VP.

ETA: Obviously, that is no longer the case.

Link
Stat Monitor Repairman
Burnsey said:

Covid, cancer and dementia.
Don't forget the stutter.
Helicopter Ben
richardag said:

[qCoronavirus seems to mutate much slower than seasonal flu

So which is it? Pick one:
  • It mutates too fast
  • It mutates too slow

You forgot option three:

It mutates at the exact speed that allows us to do what we want or push whatever narrative we want.
StandUpforAmerica
Ragoo
AG
Covid + is a convenient excuse. They are hiding something and using Covid to hide Biden.
StandUpforAmerica
DannyDuberstein
AG
AggDogg61 said:

FriscoKid said:

CNN doc just said that the vaccines don't do a good job preventing infection and that's why we need to return to wearing masks.

No
No
And hell no

"We need to replace what is doing a bad job of preventing covid with something that does a far worse job of preventing covid"

I have lost so much respect for the medical profession the past 2 years
aggiehawg
AG
Wasn't watching the market today. Was there even a blip over Biden's covid?
Ragoo
AG
aggiehawg said:

Wasn't watching the market today. Was there even a blip over Biden's covid?
there was an algo sell beck to an intraday Moving average then continued up.
richardag
zwhag2010 said:

That article is from April 2020. There were no major mutations then I think.

This is how I understand mutations referring to viruses. Basically it is the precursor to a new variant (delta, omnicron.

I was saying each subsequent variant (mutation) seems to replicate itself faster than the previous variant and thus making it easier to take root in body before it is destroyed
Viruses do not replicate themselves at all. The cells that they infect replicate the virus. The speed of replication primarily depends on the cells metabolism.
Among the latter, under pretence of governing they have divided their nations into two classes, wolves and sheep.”
Thomas Jefferson, Letter to Edward Carrington, January 16, 1787
LonghornDub
In accordance with the instruction's in my traditions's prayer book I pray for the President and all others in authority..

In accordance with my intellect I pray Kamala will not become President.
God made the country, and man made the town. William Cowper

annie88
AG
Currently a happy listless vessel and deplorable. #FJB TRUMP 2024.
Stat Monitor Repairman
StandUpforAmerica said:

Solid gold!
annie88
AG
annie88
AG
You know I wouldn't even be surprised if he doesn't have Covid. But he's had a heavy schedule lately and they probably just want to give him a few days off and pump him up with more dementia drugs.

Gives him an easy out for being out of commission.
BuddysBud
AG
policywonk98 said:

Wait.

The White House is using Zoom to conduct mtgs?

Yikes.

China already controls the White House. No need for a secure meeting platform.
BuddysBud
AG
zwhag2010 said:

Trump vaccine looking to take out Trump's successor it seems.

Trump just keeps winning!
RGLAG85
AG
annie88 said:

You know I wouldn't even be surprised if he doesn't have Covid. But he's had a heavy schedule lately and they probably just want to give him a few days off and pump him up with more dementia drugs.

Gives him an easy out for being out of commission.
Ding, ding, ding! Someone predicted this yesterday in the "Joe has cancer" thread.

subscribe Verify your student status
See Subscription Benefits
Trial only available to users who have never subscribed or participated in a previous trial.