Putin 'cannot remain in power'

13,010 Views | 113 Replies | Last: 2 yr ago by WolfCall
MouthBQ98
How long do you want to ignore this user?
AG
Pookers said:

MouthBQ98 said:

Biden obviously isn't the president, he just plays the president in public.

I actually agree with the sentiment, but that is not something you say openly in a policy advocacy speech because it can be construed as policy or intent.
Who Russia has in charge is not our concern. The US needs to get out of regime change. It has been an abject failure for as long as we have tried it.

It is our concern (being that we all exist in a world with interconnected economies and ICBM's) but not our responsibility. I agree with the sentiments that he needs to go, but it isn't our responsibility to make that happen, it is that of the Russian people.
Deputy Travis Junior
I've heard that sociopaths easily pass lie detector tests because in the moment they believe that reality is whatever they want it to be. Biden seems to function the same way. He literally said Putin "needs to go" and now here he is saying that he never called for regime change. The wildest thing is he may actually believe it!

He is living in a ****ing fantasy land.
aggiehawg
AG
Quote:

It is our concern (being that we all exist in a world with interconnected economies and ICBM's) but not our responsibility. I agree with the sentiments that he needs to go, but it isn't our responsibility to make that happen, it is that of the Russian people.
Then it is going to be a problem. Russian people don't have access to Putin. There is no Politburo anymore to remove him like has happened with nearly every Soviet leader since Stalin died. Well, Brezhnev and Andropov both died while in office.

Nikita K. was deposed. Gorbachev was deposed. Yeltsin was deposed. Politburo did that. They are gone.
MouthBQ98
AG
Old age and vodka might do the trick.
. . .

A New Hope
Handsy Joe is going to get us in a war.
Deputy Travis Junior
This is bad. As in, bad even for Biden. He's reading off of a sheet of paper and he still rambles incoherently and finishes up by contradicting himself in the same freaking sentence.

Pookers
AG
aggiehawg said:

Quote:

Then it is going to be a problem. Russian people don't have access to Putin. There is no Politburo anymore to remove him like has happened with nearly every Soviet leader since Stalin died. Well, Brezhnev and Andropov both died while in office.

Nikita K. was deposed. Gorbachev was deposed. Yeltsin was deposed. Politburo did that. They are gone.
If the Russian people sufficiently hate Putin and find living under his rule unbearable then they can go 1776 on him and reform the system, they would have support from all over the world if this is attempted.

Otherwise, this isn't the cold war anymore and our own government is a far greater threat to us than Putin is. (comment not directed at you, but the general audience)
WolfCall
AG
Tough words for Biden and his administration in The Telegraph

https://www.telegraph.co.uk/opinion/2022/03/28/will-europe-finally-wake-truth-joe-biden-now/

Quote:

Will Europe finally wake up to the truth about Joe Biden now?
In 20 years in Washington, I have not seen a White House more disorganised, incompetent or mismanaged

NILE GARDINER 28 March 2022 12:43pm

It is amateur hour on the world stage from the Biden Presidency. His visit last week to Europe was a train wreck, from his bizarre press conference in Brussels to the ad-libbed final words of his speech in Warsaw. .....
You voted for this because you didn't like Mean Tweets?!

subscribe Verify your student status
See Subscription Benefits
Trial only available to users who have never subscribed or participated in a previous trial.