Putin 'cannot remain in power'

12,684 Views | 113 Replies | Last: 2 yr ago by WolfCall
Maroon Dawn
How long do you want to ignore this user?
AG
OldArmy71 said:

Every time President Moron says something, his staff has to "walk it back."

I've never seen anything like this in all my decades of watching politics.

[url] [/url]
C@LAg
every time biden speaks:
walking it back
]
APHIS AG
unmade bed said:

OldArmy71 said:

Didn't follow presidential politics 2017-2020?
Well, at least with Trump, the economy was strong, almost no inflation and we were not on the brink of WW III.

If this is "walking it back" from Trump, I will take it.

And even so, this is a very weak statement defending the moron you elected.
Maroon Dawn
AG
It amazes me there are CMs on this thread still trying to justify their vote for President mush brains with "but but Trump!"

If ONLY Trump was still president!

The economy would be roaring, gas would be less than $2 and the peace and prosperity of his watch would be continuing

But instead you're still trying to defend President Potatohead as the economy crashes, freedom dies and peace shatters
Daddy
AG
C@LAg said:

Ironic as both of them were "elected"....

Biden is an imposter
Traitor
Putin at least loves his country
The Return of the Fightin' Texas Aggies
VegasAg86
AG
Rossticus said:

And then I see the disinfectant, where it knocks it out in a minute. One minute. And is there a way we can do something like that, by injection inside or almost a cleaning. Because you see it gets in the lungs, and it does a tremendous number on the lungs. So it would be interesting to check that."

Somehow that got twisted into "Trump said inject yourself with bleach".

sharpdressedman
rgag12 said:

This is twice in 2 days that old man Biden has something that clearly doesn't reflect US policy and was not supposed to say.
His dementia is progressing to the point of him being irresponsible and unpredictable in his spoken communication. IMO, he is accelerating his facing 25th Amendment action.
dmart90
AG
Rossticus said:

Wait, what?!? Are they saying Biden is not actually in charge of defining policy?
Deputy Travis Junior
Daddy said:

C@LAg said:

Ironic as both of them were "elected"....

Biden is an imposter
Traitor
Putin at least loves his country

Jesus, of all the stupid things I've seen on here...

Lots of international affairs experts think that Putin false flag bombed Moscow to justify an invasion of Chechnya. In other words, he killed his own people so that he could justify an unnecessary invasion in which more of his own people died. He does not love his country, he's a power hungry ego maniac who is using his country to serve his own ambitious ends. He's another tyrant, nothing more
unmade bed
APHIS AG said:

unmade bed said:

OldArmy71 said:

Well, at least with Trump, the economy was strong, almost no inflation and we were not on the brink of WW III.

Voted Trump in 2020. Trump carried Texas. Did my part.
strbrst777
Is B back to saying that he did not say what he said. So is he going to see that P does not remain in power? How would that work if there is no coup? B is beyond incompetent; he is dangerous. Does he even know what he says? What a Bozo?
FriscoKid
AG
dmart90 said:

Rossticus said:

Wait, what?!? Are they saying Biden is not actually in charge of defining policy?

Right. There is one person that is the president and 100% in charge of the executive branch. It is not an unelected committee. DC is too big.
APHIS AG
unmade bed said:

APHIS AG said:

unmade bed said:

OldArmy71 said:

Voted Trump in 2020. Trump carried Texas. Did my part.
My apologies!!
mazag08
AG
SA68AG said:

This dumb -uck is going to get us into a real war with Russia.

By design.
aginresearch
AG
While I agree Putin has to go I'm not sure it is helpful for the President to say it out loud. It can even be U.S. policy the he should be deposed but I don't think it should be made so explicit. The walk back is very concerning because as other's have already asked, who has the right to clarify what the President actually means? I would say only the President can clarify what they mean.

Now we find ourselves in a very dangerous situation wondering who will actually be making the decisions. What happens if a red line is breached with the usage of non-conventional weapons and the President orders an in-kind response? What will the command authority do? Per the constitution the President has the authority to make that decision. Will those orders be followed? Will he be overruled and who? What would their constitutional authority be to overrule the President? Will the 25th amendment be immediately invoked? Will officers immediately submit their resignations rather than execute the order?

This moment, that we may be fast approaching, is why many of us were so aghast at Biden being elected. He has no business making these decisions and yet here we are
mncag
Why would anyone want a war? Hu
A is A
AG
aginresearch said:

While I agree Putin has to go I'm not sure it is helpful for the President to say it out loud. It can even be U.S. policy the he should be deposed but I don't think it should be made so explicit. The walk back is very concerning because as other's have already asked, who has the right to clarify what the President actually means? I would say only the President can clarify what they mean.

Now we find ourselves in a very dangerous situation wondering who will actually be making the decisions. What happens if a red line is breached with the usage of non-conventional weapons and the President orders an in-kind response? What will the command authority do? Per the constitution the President has the authority to make that decision. Will those orders be followed? Will he be overruled and who? What would their constitutional authority be to overrule the President? Will the 25th amendment be immediately invoked? Will officers immediately submit their resignations rather than execute the order?

This moment, that we may be fast approaching, is why many of us were so aghast at Biden being elected. He has no business making these decisions and yet here we are

I mean, no one really believes Biden makes an sort of real decisions, right? Other than what type of puddin'
deddog
AG
Ag87H2O said:

I have a better picture

Marcus Brutus
You raise a good point. Biden completely screwed up Astan. Obama set a red line in Syria and when crossed, did nothing. If Bidens vegetable brain is allowed to make the decision, things could get really bad.
. . .

FriscoKid
AG
What an idiot!

It's dangerous to have this man in the whitehouse.
FriscoKid
AG
Him saying this escalates things far more than a few migs ever would.
aggiehawg
AG
FriscoKid said:

What an idiot!

Just lock him in the Situation Room for a week or so. Don't let him talk again anytime soon.
MouthBQ98
AG
Biden obviously isn't the president, he just plays the president in public.

I actually agree with the sentiment, but that is not something you say openly in a policy advocacy speech because it can be construed as policy or intent.
Keegan99
AG
The good news is Putin is smart enough to know Biden really isn't in charge.

The bad news is no one seems to know who is really in charge. As the Russians are rather good at espionage, Putin probably has a better idea than the American people.
DannyDuberstein
AG
Biden thinks he's such a tough guy
FriscoKid
AG
aggiehawg said:

FriscoKid said:

What an idiot!

Just lock him in the Situation Room for a week or so. Don't let him talk again anytime soon.
He isn't dealing with Corn Pop here. Putin is a real man and Jello Brain doesn't want to give him a way out of Ukraine. Biden is a real danger to world peace right now.
DannyDuberstein
AG
FriscoKid said:

aggiehawg said:

FriscoKid said:

What an idiot!

He isn't dealing with Corn Pop here. Putin is a real man and Jello Brain doesn't want to give him a way out of Ukraine. Biden is a real danger to world peace right now.

This. Getting Russia out of Ukraine will have to involve some measure of face-saving for Putin. If Biden wants to spew this stuff publicly and constantly send mixed messages, it will only embolden Putin
aggiehawg
AG
Keegan99 said:

The good news is Putin is smart enough to know Biden really isn't in charge.

The bad news is no one seems to know who is really in charge. As the Russians are rather good at espionage, Putin probably has a better idea than the American people.
Has to be Obama. But Biden just can't help himself and goes off script as his mental state withers. Since there are no records of visitors whenever Biden is in Delaware, I'd think most of the communication is occurring there.

The other problem is Biden's Chief of Staff, Ron Klain, is a political hack and a moron. He led the Gore recount effort in 2000.
Raiderjay
what a complete and utter disaster....So we have a president who is making "personal" statements on a world stage at the precept of global War, that are in conflict with our official policy??????

WTF????
[b][raiderjay, you need to come up to the front of the bus where I can see you in this giant mirror above my steering wheel. -Staff][/b]
WolfCall
AG
Wow! Leon Panetta came out of hiding to "chide" Joe Biden......

https://www.washingtonexaminer.com/policy/defense-national-security/leon-panetta-bidens-call-for-putins-ouster-wasnt-helpful
Quote:

Leon Panetta: Biden's call for Putin's ouster 'wasn't helpful'
by Mike Brest, Defense Reporter | | March 28, 2022 04:34 PM

Former Defense Secretary and CIA Director Leon Panetta chided President Joe Biden for an off-the-cuff call for Russian President Vladimir Putin to be removed from power.

Biden, while in Poland over the weekend, said, "For God's sake, this man [Putin] cannot remain in power," which set off a flurry of damage control efforts from others within the administration. Shortly thereafter, a White House official clarified, "The President's point was that Putin cannot be allowed to exercise power over his neighbors or the region. He was not discussing Putin's power in Russia, or regime change."
You voted for this because you didn't like Mean Tweets?!
Pookers
AG
MouthBQ98 said:

Biden obviously isn't the president, he just plays the president in public.

I actually agree with the sentiment, but that is not something you say openly in a policy advocacy speech because it can be construed as policy or intent.
Who Russia has in charge is not our concern. The US needs to get out of regime change. It has been an abject failure for as long as we have tried it.
Ellis Wyatt
dmart90 said:

Rossticus said:

You may recall that Lt. Col. Fatass is in charge of U.S. foreign policy, particularly as it pertains to Ukraine. Trump got impeached for challenging Fatass's authority.
Gigem314
AG
Ag87H2O said:

jefe95
AG
Biden is a danger to this country. And the world.

Those statements were reckless and lacked any level of diplomacy or decorum. He is a disgrace.

subscribe Verify your student status
See Subscription Benefits
Trial only available to users who have never subscribed or participated in a previous trial.